12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by the96stang
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the96stang.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Ok, so I picked up a bally pinball champ yesterday, heres the deal. There is no life, nothing, nothing at all. Everything looks in tact, the playfield is clean, the backbox is clean. The only problem (i think) is the fuse holder. It is corroded, and missing holding clips. Where can I get a new one. I also need to know the sizes of the fuses to use. Any ideas where I can get a fuse holder or the size of the fuses?

#2 12 years ago

If someone would be interested in this. Ive just put it on the good ole CL. Ill give pinsiders a deal!
Just tell me in an email that you are a pinsider. newlondon.craigslist.org link

#4 12 years ago

Yea, the problem i have is the holders have one side totally broken off. Meaning its supposed to be U shaped. its missing one half of the "U"

#8 12 years ago

You are the one who is totally inspiring me to take a look at this. Radio shack wouldn't have a fuse holder would they?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider the96stang.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-help-bally-champ?tu=the96stang and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.