Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by the96stang
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Ok, so I picked up a bally pinball champ yesterday, heres the deal. There is no life, nothing, nothing at all. Everything looks in tact, the playfield is clean, the backbox is clean. The only problem (i think) is the fuse holder. It is corroded, and missing holding clips. Where can I get a new one. I also need to know the sizes of the fuses to use. Any ideas where I can get a fuse holder or the size of the fuses?

#2 8 years ago

If someone would be interested in this. Ive just put it on the good ole CL. Ill give pinsiders a deal!
Just tell me in an email that you are a pinsider. newlondon.craigslist.org link

#3 8 years ago

You know if you could get that baby to start up might be able to sell it better ?
try to clean up those holders a little more and pump some life back into 'champ'

#4 8 years ago

Yea, the problem i have is the holders have one side totally broken off. Meaning its supposed to be U shaped. its missing one half of the "U"

#5 8 years ago

sometimes you have to make your own parts - or at least to keep moving in going through a game

#7 8 years ago

The first thing I did with my totally dead wizard! was to pull the fuse holder and put in a new one. Loaded it with fresh fuses and it came right up. You should be able to find the correct fuses to use on the internet if the paper label is illegible or missing. Places like Marco and PBR will have the new holders and fuses.

#8 8 years ago

You are the one who is totally inspiring me to take a look at this. Radio shack wouldn't have a fuse holder would they?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Mods for your pinballs
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Professor Pinball
$ 25.50
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
€ 6.50
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 14.95
$ 107.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside