704A9833-2F1F-4367-AF73-2AB31CF47837 (resized).jpeg
A8AE6916-C66B-4B94-BD9D-9E19CA8BEB09 (resized).jpeg
159899DB-5689-4F13-9875-3FA8B339EC36 (resized).jpeg
B2C0901F-FB3D-45BE-A45D-CD0B2529CB17 (resized).jpeg
07ACE3CB-277C-4985-95C8-FEB1EA3D6039 (resized).jpeg
7B155E47-5084-442B-A080-08A61774868B (resized).jpeg
8CA57F61-D2D6-4599-A479-31172811EF4A (resized).jpeg
320932092_840387413716451_4925015045852933120_n (resized).jpg
There are 484 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 10.
#101 4 years ago

Agreed. I'd hate the part it out, but with no head it's looking more and more likely.

Quoted from jrpinball:

Damn, that's a tough one! Still looking for a Bally "Campus Queen" head myself.

#102 4 years ago

Looking for a complete head for a Neptune. BG is not needed

Alex

#103 4 years ago
Quoted from pintoys:

Alex

The head of your "Neptune" rotted away in a shed in Fort Edward, NY
many years ago. I saw it! I hope there's another loose one around that finds it's way to you.

#104 4 years ago

Me too...

#105 4 years ago

neptune is a great game, we could build one from scratch... biggest thing we need is a AAB ball count unit

#106 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

neptune is a great game, we could build one from scratch... biggest thing we need is a AAB ball count unit

and finding those score reels

https://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1662&picno=43008&zoom=1

#107 4 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

The head of your "Neptune" rotted away in a shed in Fort Edward, NY
many years ago. I saw it! I hope there's another loose one around that finds it's way to you.

Yeah who had it? Even if rotten the parts are worthwhile. I’ve picked up toasted backboxes for the parts

#108 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Yeah who had it? Even if rotten the parts are worthwhile. I’ve picked up toasted backboxes for the parts

Heck yes! I pick up every parts machine I can get, you never know when it will come in handy

#109 4 years ago

This was a very long time ago. I once visited the legendary upstate NY operator Guido DelSignore. He had pinball tonnage. Literally a mountain of backbox inserts stacked in a corner of his basement! In a damp side room with a dirt floor was a "Neptune" backbox which was completely falling apart and rotting away.
Fast forward to the present day, the "Neptune" body that pintoys owns came from Mr. DelSignore when his "collection" was liquidated after his passing.
It went through a few people before ending up with @pintoys, and I in fact had a chance at it, but passed. Although it's likely that Mr. DelSignore owned several copies of "Neptune" (or maybe not), the fact that this particular one which came from him headless, leads me to believe that it's likely the body which belonged to the head I saw rotting on that dirt floor. It's also possible that this very game is the very first "Neptune" machine I ever saw and played on location in an arcade at Lake George, NY back in the late '70s. Mr. DelSignore ran all the location games in Lake George, and probably all of northern NY state.
I believe I have a film photograph of that game somewhere. If I find it, I'll scan it and post it here.

#110 4 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

This was a very long time ago. I once visited the legendary upstate NY operator Guido DelSignore. He had pinball tonnage. Literally a mountain of backbox inserts stacked in a corner of his basement! In a damp side room with a dirt floor was a "Neptune" backbox which was completely falling apart and rotting away.
Fast forward to the present day, the "Neptune" body that pintoys owns came from Mr. DelSignore when his "collection" was liquidated after his passing.
It went through a few people before ending up with pintoys, and I in fact had a chance at it, but passed. Although it's likely that Mr. DelSignore owned several copies of "Neptune" (or maybe not), the fact that this particular one which came from him headless, leads me to believe that it's likely the body which belonged to the head I saw rotting on that dirt floor. It's also possible that this very game is the very first "Neptune" machine I ever saw and played on location in an arcade at Lake George, NY back in the late '70s. Mr. DelSignore ran all the location games in Lake George, and probably all of northern NY state.
I believe I have a film photograph of that game somewhere. If I find it, I'll scan it and post it here.

Of course it may have been this Neptune game you played

a5e77b802fb153fcc221c876b152e61994b4e9a5 (resized).jpga5e77b802fb153fcc221c876b152e61994b4e9a5 (resized).jpg
#111 4 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

It went through a few people before ending up with pintoys, and I in fact had a chance at it, but passed. Although it's likely that Mr. DelSignore owned several copies of "Neptune" (or maybe not), the fact that this particular one which came from him headless, leads me to believe that it's likely the body which belonged to the head I saw rotting on that dirt floor. It's also possible that this very game is the very first "Neptune" machine I ever saw and played on location in an arcade at Lake George, NY back in the late '70s. Mr. DelSignore ran all the location games in Lake George, and probably all of northern NY state.

Oh that’s really cool! I have talked to some old timers around here and people still talk about him. Did someone else pick up his torch? Some of the people I’ve talked to said to contact this mythical Lake George operator with pinball tonnage. Very funny. It’s only about 20 minutes from my house!

#112 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Of course it may have been this Neptune game you played [quoted image]

That could very well be!

#113 4 years ago

Oh that’s really cool! I have talked to some old timers around here and people still talk about him. Did someone else pick up his torch? Some of the people I’ve talked to said to contact this mythical Lake George operator with pinball tonnage. Very funny. It’s only about 20 minutes from my house!

Yeah, I was going to say that's right up in your neck of the woods.
Sadly, the arcades in Lake George once teeming with EM pins, soon became totally devoid of any pinball machines at all when the video game craze hit. I don't know what they're like today as I haven't been there in a long time.
Guido was one of a kind in a golden age.

#114 4 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Yeah, I was going to say that's right up in your neck of the woods.
Sadly, the arcades in Lake George once teeming with EM pins, soon became totally devoid of any pinball machines at all when the video game craze hit. I don't know what they're like today as I haven't been there in a long time.
Guido was one of a kind in a golden age.

They had a ton of 90’s pins. Someone posted back in the “What did you bring home” thread when they bought 12 games for only like 10k

They had Adams, Simpson’s, Elvis, TOM, basically every game you’d dream of but hadn’t been serviced since out of the box.

The owner just bought a Ghostbusters and WOZ and Deadpool, but he refuses to even wipe down the playfields cuz “his tech doesn’t like pinball” so it’s basically more of them same. There are 3 arcades in Lake George and all are disappointing. There is still the classic giant shooting gallery in Playland arcade which I think is from the 60’s.

#115 4 years ago

Have Williams Alpine Club Head. Kinda rough shape, no backglass......

#116 4 years ago
Quoted from pintoys:

Alex

PM sent, she (he) may live again

#117 4 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

I need a head from either a Rack-A-Ball, Bowling Queen or Mibs.

Bump

#118 4 years ago

This is kind of a long-shot, Dennis, but the head on my restored Atlantis is really from an old Rack-a-Ball (I drilled four new holes to fit the different bolt spacing, but obviously that's not visible from the outside. I was going to repair it (it needs to be structurally fixed a a bit -- I can show you pics if you want) and then repaint it this summer.

If I can get a wedgehead head that is the right size for Atlantis in good shape, I'd be willing to consider a trade since I'm going to be repainting it anyway. Just a thought. PM me if interested in discussing.

#119 4 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

This is kind of a long-shot, Dennis, but the head on my restored Atlantis is really from an old Rack-a-Ball (I drilled four new holes to fit the different bolt spacing, but obviously that's not visible from the outside. I was going to repair it (it needs to be structurally fixed a a bit -- I can show you pics if you want) and then repaint it this summer.
If I can get a wedgehead head that is the right size for Atlantis in good shape, I'd be willing to consider a trade since I'm going to be repainting it anyway. Just a thought. PM me if interested in discussing.

I would think he needs the guts too... But Mark, if all you need is head shell... I has one

#120 4 years ago

I have set of just the score reels.

#121 4 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Thanks, but I need a complete head.

#122 4 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

I would think he needs the guts too... But Mark, if all you need is head shell... I has one

Ken I might take you up on the head shell if in good shape. I'll PM you.

#123 4 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

I have set of just the score reels.

very sweet!

3 weeks later
#124 4 years ago

need a head for a 75 or 76 Bally. The one I have is a little rusty...

#125 4 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Looking for a complete Williams Gay 90s head somewhere in the Northeast if anyone has one.

I just picked this up, I will be selling the head as I need the main body, but I am near Chicago. Let me know if you're interested.

64921391_10218998617267230_2768466417840816128_n (resized).jpg64921391_10218998617267230_2768466417840816128_n (resized).jpg
#126 4 years ago
Quoted from atony4688:

I just picked this up, I will be selling the head as I need the main body, but I am near Chicago. Let me know if you're interested.[quoted image]

Odd to hear a complete machine being separated...

Hopefully for GOOD pinball use.

#127 4 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

Odd to hear a complete machine being separated...
Hopefully for GOOD pinball use.

This machine doesn't work, someone hacked up the wiring in the cabinet trying to fix it, the previous owner's son also sat on the glass and broke it and crushed some of the play field components below. I have another at home, with a rotted bottom cabinet but the internals look good so I believe I can make one solid functioning game and have some spare parts and a complete head left over.

#128 4 years ago
Quoted from atony4688:

This machine doesn't work, someone hacked up the wiring in the cabinet trying to fix it, the previous owner's son also sat on the glass and broke it and crushed some of the play field components below. I have another at home, with a rotted bottom cabinet but the internals look good so I believe I can make one solid functioning game and have some spare parts and a complete head left over.

Cool! Well, I don't mean cool that it got damaged of course....but cool as in between the two, you will have a nice working one

I was just curious.

Be an awesome thing to see the head be part of putting a second one back together too !

#129 4 years ago

Hello, I'm located in Michigan, and have the following heads available (no backglasses).......

Gottlieb "Lite-A-Card" [1960],
Gottlieb "Target Alpha" [1976],
Williams "Yanks" [back door present] [1948],
Williams "Straight Flush" [missing credit wheel, due to add-a-ball configuration ?] [1970],
Williams "Soccer" [1964].

I'm looking for a complete light box (Backglass is optional) for:

Gottlieb "Dimension" [1971],
Gottlieb "Stock Car" [1969],
Gottlieb "Jungle King" [1973],
Gottlieb "Pin Wheel" [1953],
Gottlieb "Big Indian" [1974].

I'm looking for a complete cabinet (and playfield) for:

Gottlieb "Gold Strike" [1975].

1 week later
#131 4 years ago

This “coffee table” was posted on Craigslist. It still has its reels at a bare minimum.

boston.craigslist.org link

#132 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

This “coffee table” was posted on Craigslist. It still has its reels at a bare minimum.
boston.craigslist.org link

Gottlieb Out of Sight!

1 week later
1 month later
#134 4 years ago

I saw a FAR OUT head for sale on craigslist in Washington D.C. for 1000.00 seller is nuts
but you can see score reels still in place and seller says its heavy, I think it may be complete.

washingtondc.craigslist.org link

#135 4 years ago

Got my first EM, Bally Freedom. It's missing the head, backglass and chime unit.

#136 4 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

Got my first EM, Bally Freedom. It's missing the head, backglass and chime unit.

Was that the machine that was on Ebay for a while? Playfield looked decent.

#137 4 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

I was thinking the same thing

#138 4 years ago

I have Bobby Orr head for sale.
Ad is in market place.

Added over 5 years ago:

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Nice condition Bobby Orr pinball Head only. No BackGlass/Boards/ or Displays! Populated white swing door, display harness is in great shape and is un-hacked. Has knocker, key and l...”
2019-08-29
Anaheim, CA
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 181 times
Contributed to Pinside

#139 4 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

Yes. Pf ok but inside is super clean but chimer missing.

#140 4 years ago

Cover girl head. Gottlieb. In Norwich.
Looses Emporium. 23-25 Magdalen St, Norwich, NR3 1LP, UK

3E48FF04-45F2-41E0-9EF5-266DCA6FACDE (resized).jpeg3E48FF04-45F2-41E0-9EF5-266DCA6FACDE (resized).jpeg
#141 4 years ago

Still in search mode for a Skylab head if anybody has one. Or any Williams single player replay version head.

#142 4 years ago

I could still use a Lost World Head, probably will build one soon since it’s a common game

3 months later
#143 4 years ago

I have a 1962 Gottlieb Sunset empty head for sale. There is no back glass and the "guts" are missing. The light board is installed and the light board/ back glass lock mechanism is included. The light sockets are still installed. This is for local pickup only. I am asking $25.
Matt

IMG_5328 (resized).jpgIMG_5328 (resized).jpgIMG_5327 (resized).jpgIMG_5327 (resized).jpgIMG_5331 (resized).jpgIMG_5331 (resized).jpgIMG_5332 (resized).jpgIMG_5332 (resized).jpgIMG_5333 (resized).jpgIMG_5333 (resized).jpgIMG_5334 (resized).jpgIMG_5334 (resized).jpgIMG_5335 (resized).jpgIMG_5335 (resized).jpgIMG_5336 (resized).jpgIMG_5336 (resized).jpgIMG_5337 (resized).jpgIMG_5337 (resized).jpg
#144 4 years ago

I'm looking for the head from a Chicago Coin SHANGHAI.
Only need the wood and backglass.

Would swap a complete (except BG) head from a Wms
SOCCER (reverse wedge head). Wood is painted brown.
As far as I know all mechanical bits are there and in good shape.

Prefer to avoid shipping so located in northern CA is best.
Steve

#145 4 years ago

Need a head for a Bally Firecracker. I have a complete body and backglass I would sell if any interest.

#146 4 years ago

I have a friend looking for a Bally Four Million BC head. Let me know if you guys find anything. Thanks

#147 4 years ago

Anybody out there have a Playmatic cabinet? I need one for my Magic EM. Really only need the lower cab, but would certainly take a complete cab (head and body) if somebody has one.

#148 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody out there have a Playmatic cabinet? I need one for my Magic EM. Really only need the lower cab, but would certainly take a complete cab (head and body) if somebody has one.

Those things were total junk; you’ll probably have to build your own. The only mistake the Spanish made were those shit particle board cabinets. The Last Lap I sold had a fantastic cabinet but the head was trash. Not sure if they started using real wood for cabinets when they went to solid state.

#149 4 years ago

Those things were total junk; you’ll probably have to build your own. The only mistake the Spanish made were those shit particle board cabinets. The Last Lap I sold had a fantastic cabinet but the head was trash. Not sure if they started using real wood for cabinets when they went to solid state.

Yeah, hear you there. I’ve had a couple Playmatics over the years. Some had really nice cabinets, and some were totally trashed.

Most of their cabs did fall apart a little over time, but I was hoping maybe someone had one in really nice shape just sitting around. You never know. If I don’t come across one soon, I’ll have to build one or find another that might be compatible.

#150 4 years ago

3 heads I have available, King of Diamonds, Card Whiz and Target Pool.

And a complete Paradise game that should be trashed.

Dallas area

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Staunton, VA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 12.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 484 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-heads-needed-heads-available/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.