3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Shapeshifter
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images.jpg
    Notaspeckofcereal.jpg
    EM_Hangout_reaches_3K.jpg

#1 3 years ago

EM_Hangout_reaches_3K.jpg

#2 3 years ago

Yah baby!

#3 3 years ago

And still going strong!

#4 3 years ago

well done people

--Jeff

#5 3 years ago

Looks like I need another EM machine!

#6 3 years ago

3000 threads and not a speck of cereal. Only the best for my pup.

#7 3 years ago

What's an EM?

Ken

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

What's an EM?
    Ken

Isn't Em some ones Auntie?

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

3000 threads and not a speck of cereal. Only the best for my pup.

"The poodle bites. The poodle chews it."

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

"The poodle bites. The poodle chews it."

Rat Tomago around here?

#11 3 years ago

EM Hangout is the best part of Pinside!
    I wish I loved EM's more!!! I think I haven't played enough of the ones that feel good to me.
    So many good attitudes and ideas in this "sub-forum."

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Rat Tomago around here?

I was hoping 'rat' would weigh in.

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

He certainly may love the dirty reference.

#14 3 years ago

EM Pinsiders are the best!

Ever sell a game and soon regret it. Well that happened to me when I cut loose my Teacher's Pet last year. No worries though DirtFlipper managed to find me not one but two up in his neck of the woods. Picked them both up, stored them for a couple months and never complained once. Awesome dude.

Then another awesome Pinsider presqueisle1 rented a trailer and picked them up with a couple of his games. He drove past his home in Middleton to deliver them to me last night. He wouldn't even take gas money.

I think these guys should be nominated for pinball Sainthood. Thanks guys.

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Rat Tomago around here?

Quoted from jrpinball:

The poodle bites! (come on, Frenchie!) The poodle chews it! (snap it!)

This forum needs more "Dirty Love" 3000 more posts please!

#16 3 years ago

Cause I never get into it
    Unless I get out of it
    An' I gotta be out of it
    To get myself into it

Where's my poncho?

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from AlexF:

Ever sell a game and soon regret it. Well that happened to me when I cut loose my Teacher's Pet last year. No worries though DirtFlipper managed to find me not one but two up in his neck of the woods. Picked them both up, stored them for a couple months and never complained once. Awesome dude.
    Then another awesome Pinsider presqueisle1 rented a trailer and picked them up with a couple of his games. He drove past his home in Middleton to deliver them to me last night. He wouldn't even take gas money.

Hey Alex you're very welcome. I should have paid you for admission into one of the coolest game rooms I've seen, in person or otherwise. Very unique and cool stuff...my eyes never stopped moving!

Saint? Me no, I've already been told I'm going to heck. So now it's Go Big, or Go Home. DF will be canonized at some point though I'm sure.

#18 3 years ago

Oh, and yes, the EM forum is the only place to be. (although occasional trolling on the 'other side' is acceptable entertainment, they are wound pretty tight over there )

#19 3 years ago

There is also almost 2100 posts on the tech page for EM pins.

#20 3 years ago

Really enjoy the EM forum. Great folks.

Was out to see Bob Herbison's woodrail collection recently - amazing machines and a great guy. Wish he were on here. Also appreciate way2wyrd setting me up with some worthy score reels for my Sing Along.

Quoted from AlexF:

A year or so ago, one of those came up on local CL for $200. I sincerely regret not picking it up - still think about that one. Looks really cool and I love the theme and artwork.

#21 3 years ago

.....a quarter ounce green rosette on the summit of a dense but radiant muffin of his own design.

WOOO HOOO!

E

#22 3 years ago
    Quoted from Model237:

A year or so ago, one of those came up on local CL for $200. I sincerely regret not picking it up - still think about that one. Looks really cool and I love the theme and artwork.

I just got it set up and played a few games on it yesterday. Just as fun as I remember, definitely one of my all time favorites. It does fly under the radar a bit as collectible titles go so finding another at a decent price is very doable. If I can own 3 in two years (with DFs help) I'm sure you could find another one too.

#23 3 years ago
    Quoted from presqueisle:

although occasional trolling on the 'other side' is acceptable entertainment, they are wound pretty tight over there

We should give those all DMD guys the same respect they give us.

#24 3 years ago

Yeah! with their skinny jeans and everything...they think they're so cool. Not.

#25 3 years ago
    Quoted from Model237:

Really enjoy the EM forum. Great folks.
    Was out to see Bob Herbison's woodrail collection recently - amazing machines and a great guy. Wish he were on here. Also appreciate way2wyrd setting me up with some worthy score reels for my Sing Along.

What were your favorite woodrails from Bob's collection?

#26 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

Cause I never get into it
    Unless I get out of it
    An' I gotta be out of it
    To get myself into it
    Where's my poncho?

"Is that a real poncho, I mean, is that a Mexican poncho, or a Sears poncho?" "Oh. No fooling!"

#27 3 years ago

"I said the price of meat has just gone up
    And your old lady has just gone down!"

All that just because I had quoted an Alpo ad. lol.

Notaspeckofcereal.jpg

#28 3 years ago

That's a lean Lorne Greene!

#29 3 years ago
    Quoted from jrpinball:

That's a lean Lorne Greene!

Just goes to show you what "Alpo" can do for you in your diet.

Ken

#30 3 years ago

"Only the best for my pup"

#31 3 years ago
    Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Just goes to show you what "Alpo" can do for you in your diet.
    Ken

Nah, he got that way after Hop Sing died!

#32 3 years ago

What happened? Did Hoss eat him?

images.jpg

#33 3 years ago

Muffin man what a great song !!!!Zappa never got his dew...fz rules!!!!

#34 3 years ago
    Quoted from AlexF:

I just got it set up and played a few games on it yesterday. Just as fun as I remember, definitely one of my all time favorites. It does fly under the radar a bit as collectible titles go so finding another at a decent price is very doable. If I can own 3 in two years (with DFs help) I'm sure you could find another one too.

Glad to hear! I'll definitely keep that one on my wishlist.

Quoted from Shapeshifter:

What were your favorite woodrails from Bob's collection?

Me being a newbie, he graciously spent a chunk of time showing me how a bingo works with his new Lido. Amazing machine, but the complexity made my head hurt - so many options and features. Then he's got about 10 woodrails set up for play inside (and about 50 more stacked in the garage!), but we focused on his Skill machines (Skill Roll, Skill Derby & Skill Parade). I had never seen this kind of machine before, so was really glad to try them out.

We didn't actually play any "regular" pins this time, so I didn't pick a favorite. I'm long been intrigued by Straight Shooter and its triple
    roll-under and lo, he had a pristine example right there. I hope to get out there again before too long and try it out.

#35 3 years ago
    Quoted from Model237:

Glad to hear! I'll definitely keep that one on my wishlist.

Me being a newbie, he graciously spent a chunk of time showing me how a bingo works with his new Lido. Amazing machine, but the complexity made my head hurt - so many options and features. Then he's got about 10 woodrails set up for play inside (and about 50 more stacked in the garage!), but we focused on his Skill machines (Skill Roll, Skill Derby & Skill Parade). I had never seen this kind of machine before, so was really glad to try them out.
    We didn't actually play any "regular" pins this time, so I didn't pick a favorite. I'm long been intrigued by Straight Shooter and its triple
    roll-under and lo, he had a pristine example right there. I hope to get out there again before too long and try it out.

Great stuff!

I love how collectors have '50' just stashed in the garage What a treasure trove.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore
    $ 399.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Top-Notch Target Shields
    $ 14.50
    Electronics
    PinballElectronics.com
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 46.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    Boards
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 79.00
    $ 39.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 40.00
    Lighting - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 89.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 800.00
    Playfields
    Pinball Playfields
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 12,500.00
    Boards
    KAHR.US Circuits
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 11.95

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside