(Topic ID: 755)

EM Guys Prepare yourselves

By Muscle_cars_only

14 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wigglfinger.gif
    P1010216.JPG
    P1010215.JPG
    P1010212.JPG
    image-8.jpg
    image-6.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Muscle_cars_only.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 14 years ago

Just giving the EM guys a little time to prepare for a bunch of stupid questions! I've been wanting to cut my teeth on them for a while now and finally got my chance. I bought 3 bingo machines @ what I though was a good price,$600 including delivery, a while ago and tonight they are being delivered.

What I know about them:

High Flyer - Recently gone through and good to go.
    Dixieland - works, needs cleaned.
    Hi-Fi - works,needs cleaned.

Questions soon to follow!!!!

#3 14 years ago

Waiting for the first sight of them!!!!! Started sleeting here, poor driver has a 6hr trip one way to get here. I wonder if he'll make it? I wonder if his driver will be crashing @ my house tonight?

#6 14 years ago

Got two of the three set up. Two for two so far,both worked from the get go.

I did a little cleaning on the dixieland(w/alcohol and magic eraser) just to see how she'd look clean.

Overall I'm please for $600 delivered.

Things noted:
    High Flyer is in a wall street cabinet.
    Dixieland backbox must weigh 200lbs. LOL

Pics:

// Error: Image 578 not found // P1010212.JPGP1010212.JPG P1010215.JPGP1010215.JPG P1010216.JPGP1010216.JPG

#7 14 years ago

Uploads taking too long. Here's a link to the pics. I cleaned various areas on Dixieland,just to see how it will look.

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b152/muscle_cars_only/House/Bingo%20Machines/

#10 14 years ago

Haven't a clue if it's legal here or not, I'm pretty sure it is legal here. The word on the street is there's a Gambling Den soon to open up in my neighborhood.

I really don't have a favorite on these yet. The PFs are soo dirty I want to clean and wax before putting a lot of balls in play.

So far they are kind of boring compared to pins,although I can see it's a different kind of skill to accomplish your payouts. I can see these actually helping my "pin game" on the nudging and manipulating on those machines the tilt is set so a fly could set it off.

Damn there's a shitload of contacts and thingymadodads in these machines. @ the very least I've enjoyed poking around figuring out what does what with my finger Like exploring a new world!!!!

#13 14 years ago

6,500 sounds high for any kind of pin for my budget. Hell I could buy a ton of fixer uppers for that price!

Cleaned & waxed the PF on High Flyer along with polishing up the balls. Man these things are a blast once you figure out how to play them. I originally thought they were lame, there's actually a lot of skill involved here!!! I think They're a lot of fun,I think they'll be even more fun once I get better at them. Due to the weight of these monsters, I don't think I'll be adding more anytime soon...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Muscle_cars_only.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-guys-prepair?tu=Muscle_cars_only and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.