Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by manitouguy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spanks_4.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I'm wanting to use this game in my upcoming tournament and wondering if any of the EM guys know how to disable the add-a-ball function and replace it with points instead? I see some plugs in the head that have a card above them that says "high scoring", but it doesn't say anything about the add-a-ball part. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#3 10 years ago

I've heard of some of the Gottliebs have a "novelty" setting which I believe turns off AAB/Replay and replaces with scoring, but unsure if this one has it.

Question: Anyone know where to find a back glass for this game?

#4 10 years ago

http://ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=949&picno=4987&zoom=1

I think the high score thing in the head might control when balls are added. Going to try unplugging those wires tonight when I get home and will report back!

#9 10 years ago

Free fall has the same tilt setup which I really like, but I'm still going to mess with the plug in the head to see what I can do. If the plug will allow me to make it harder to get the extra balls then that will be better. Just really not trying to have you "marcus" walk up to it and spend 30 minutes on it which will make the match take forever lol

#11 10 years ago

I wish I had an old set of 2" flippers to put on it hehe.... Then it would be a 2-3 second game

#14 10 years ago

I should do all of my pins that way hehe, but I'm not just to be fair to everyone.

#15 10 years ago

Update: Took the pins loose in the head and the add a ball still works. So if someone is good enough to get to it then they will get the extra balls. The good news is if you get to the WOW mode and drain it starts all over again.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Potomac, MD
Machine - For Sale
Santa Rosa, CA
$ 12.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spanks_4.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-gottlieb-free-fall-add-a-ball-function?tu=spanks_4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.