Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 days ago by MikeO
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240319_115657_resized (resized).jpg
    atlantis_kicker (resized).jpg
    20160204_172603_(resized).jpg
    2014Nov07 010.JPG
    2014Nov07 009.JPG
    2014Nov07 008.JPG
    2014Nov07 006.JPG
    2014Nov07 005.JPG
    2014Nov07 004.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bronco-jon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 7 years ago

Okay, I was doing a search on ball return problems and found this. my Gottlieb King Kool, when credit button pushed the game resets all reels to zero but doesn't kick the ball out. I can hit the top of the right side rail (top of machine) with my fist and it will kick the ball out and plays fine until ball drains, then I have to hit machine again to get ball out to shooter lane. it does it every time ball drains. (just started doing this, was working fine). the points on the ball kicker are fine and making good contact. I can reach in the out hole and manually trigger the roll over switch and it will kick the ball out. any ideals?

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

Maybe bonus unit...I think there's a switch that tells it it has completed checking for bonus or whatever. Clean that and make sure it's making good contact.

Thanks Wickerman2! The problem WAS at the bonus unit.....I checked the switch points but not the contact disk lining up properly with the wipers.....sounds like you know ur stuff. Thanks Again! Jon

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bronco-jon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-gottlieb-ball-return-not-kicking-ball-out-to-shooter-one-cause?tu=bronco-jon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.