Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by KenLayton
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I have two Bally games vintage '74 and '75.

Both have door locks that are missing or drilled out. One has a score box without a key in the metal panel. Can anyone help with what size lock goes where (front door and score box metal panel).

I'm not at the point of pulling the glass out of the one game I'm working on. Does anyone know the thickness for the trim?

I'm trying to order playfield parts and then get the locks and trim ordered at the same time. Marco's has trim and various locks. Feedback or other recommendations for a source?

Thanks.

#3 6 years ago

Steve doesn't have glass edge trim currently. I wasn't happy with the answer about the locks either.

Marco's has locks, but not sure the proper size. Too many sizes.

#4 6 years ago

Gatecrasher comes to mind for Bally trim. Not sure if he has a website?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gatecrashers-hardware-vids-review

#5 6 years ago

Can anyone meausure the cam length on a Bally door for me?

#6 6 years ago

I just ordered a 7/8" lock for my Flip Flop back door (PBR). If it's not exact I'm sure I can make it work. I will let you know if I have any trouble.

#7 6 years ago

I also put a 7/8" lock on my Twin Win back door. Worked like a champ!

Suggestion: ebay.com link: PINBALL MACHINE AND ARCADE MACHINE LOCK 7 8 INCH LENGTH by Suzo Happ

#8 6 years ago

And if you meant COIN door locks, they should work there as well.

#9 6 years ago

On that vintage of machines, you will need 7/8" for both the coin door and the back door locks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-glass-trim-and-door-locks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.