9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by dsmith
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dsmith.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I have a gottlieb EM cleopatra. When you hit all the rollovers it lights extra ball. When you hit the associated target it does not give the extra ball (does not light shoot again on backglass or between flippers. If you hold down the extra ball coil it lights both. When you hit the associated target it activates the extra ball relay so slightly (just pulls it in a hair for a millisecond. It will not pull it in and hold it on. I have work on it for hours. Any help would be appreciated.

1 week later
#3 9 years ago

I have been trying everything I can. I have noticed also that If I set it to credit in the back of the head instead of extra ball that when I complete all the colored rollovers at the top which should light the extra ball or special it will still light the extra ball. When you hit the target it does not come up "Shoot again" or award a credit. If I hold the armature down on the x relay it will light up shoot again on the backglass but won't give the extra ball. Would anyone have any ideas as to where or what I should look for. Thanks in advance.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dsmith.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-extra-ball-problem?tu=dsmith and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.