Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jrpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

K&Q (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider timtim.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

unlike some upper middle class people that pretend to be rich.

one of my biggest pet peeves.

I know one billionaire personally, and like some have said, you would not even know it (well you would maybe guess if you knew his last name). But he is one of the most down to earth people I know. He likes to go to garage sales/flea markets and sell stuff he buys on ebay for the hell of it.

but I know a couple doctors that blow money on the dumbest stuff . but you cant take it with you and they don't have families.

Most people I've known seem to get a little snobby once they start making over 6 figures. Not all but we have all seen someone like that.

Most millionaire's I've known aren't aholes, well until they shoot down my fool-proof investment idea's, then they are A-holes

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider timtim.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-collecting-billionaires?tu=timtim and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.