(Topic ID: 198181)

EM Bally "Top Arch" parts, where can i buy them???

By GraniteStatePin

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by mbaumle
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC03758 (resized).JPG
#1 6 years ago

Looking to replace the top arch parts on my Bally Wizard! Any ideas where i can source them, mostly looking for the top yellow one as its rusted out. no luck searching by part # P-5839-73 or description. thanks

DSC03758 (resized).JPGDSC03758 (resized).JPG

#2 6 years ago

You will have to find/buy a better condition one from someone who has a spare parts playfield or just remove the rebound rubber and ball gate from yours, sand it to bare metal, prime and repaint or powder coat. Numerous Bally 70's games used this metal apron configuration so it wouldn't have to come from a Wizard.

#4 6 years ago

I have a Wizard in the back of my van right now that I'll be parting out sometime in the next week or two. When I get a chance I'll see what the upper arch looks like on that for you.

#5 6 years ago

awesome, thanks for all the response and i figured i'd have to re-finish but was crossing my fingers and hoping i could get out easy and just buy new. Let me know T00-Many when you can, thanks again

#6 6 years ago

That looks pretty salvageable to me. Why not just strip the paint, wire brush the rust off and repaint with an enamel?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 22.50
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, MA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-bally-top-arch-parts-where-can-i-buy-them?hl=granitestatepin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.