EM Backglasses / Backbox Parts For Sale

By Linkage

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I have the following heads, but need to gut many of them as I cannot store for much longer.

If you want something, be it backglass, score reel, etc., let me know. I will then pull it and take pictures for you to make a final decision. I'm sure we can work out a fair price. Only thing is shipping from Canada is often killer. Majority of back glasses are 5-8 out of 10.

1. Fan-Tas-Tic
2. Space Mission
3. Gaugho
4. Jungle Princess
5. Beat The Clock
6. Mustang
4. Jungle Princess
8. Night Club
9. Strange World
10. Freedom
11. World Fair
12. Gold Rush
13. Aztec
14. Night Rider
15. Grand Tour
16. Super Spin
17. Fan-Tas-Tic
18. Chicago Coin "Mustang"
19. Williams "Club House"
20. Polo
21. Supper Soccer
22. Monte Carlo
23. Hot Shot
24. Grid Irons
25. Odds & Evens
26. The Firey 30's
26. Black Jack
28. Top Card
29. Pinball
30. Jumping Jack
31. Volley
32. Flying Chariots
33. Hang Glider
34. Harvest
35. Solids & Stripes
36. Monaco
37. Big Deal
38. Ten Stars
39. Masquerade
40. Sky Jump
41. Prospector
42. Midway's Winner
43. Card Whiz
44. Mad World

#2 9 years ago

Hmm, got to be something I need there...
Will refer to parts manual & get back to you.

#3 9 years ago

Where in Canada? Perhaps Windsor, Ontario by chance?

#5 9 years ago

Need a credit wheel for a night rider..Have everthing except the wheel with the numbers on it.. thx P.J.

email with price to 61104 thanks [email protected]

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Where in Canada? Perhaps Windsor, Ontario by chance?

Nope, sorry. Newfoundland.

#7 9 years ago

Last chance, pulling everything soon. All Pms have been received and noted, even if I haven't responded.

5 months later
#8 9 years ago

I'm looking for a Sonic Prospector back glass. does anyone have one for sale?

#9 9 years ago

Do you have geand prix head+ backglass?

3 years later
#10 5 years ago

PM sent

#11 5 years ago

PM sent

#12 5 years ago

Guys this thread is 3 years old lol

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

I hope you're not implying that it hurts to ask or get an update. Imagine if some of them are still sitting there waiting for a new home.

-Mike

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

I hope you're not implying that it hurts to ask or get an update. Imagine if some of them are still sitting there waiting for a new home.

-Mike

Sure, but then you have the people coming from the front page due to the first bump thinking this thread is brand new and suddenly there are 50 people PMing a guy who might not even still be in the hobby. 3 years is a long time. (He clearly is due to his activity, but I've seen this a lot)

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Hey Junior, here's another little lesson for you.
I've answered ads in old pin mags, some over 20 years old for parts that I needed and guess what? More than a few times the seller still had the item. It's rare, but it does happen.

#16 5 years ago

Heres a lesson on for you old timer...

You don’t have to post in a thread to tell someone you pm’ed him. Especially in a three year old conversation.

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Sure, but then you have the people coming from the front page

Why are people these days too lazy to ACTUALLY read through a thread first before posting there own crap? Maybe that makes it their fault?

And...hate to have to show off MY education level, but... I counted five times on this thread and only came up with a total page count of 1.

That's 1 page.....more than none, leas than 2.

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from pacmanretro:

Why are people these days too lazy to ACTUALLY read through a thread first before posting there own crap? Maybe that makes it their fault?
And...hate to have to show off MY education level, but... I counted five times on this thread and only came up with a total page count of 1.
That's 1 page.....more than none, leas than 2.

Clearly your education level isn't that special because I meant the front page of Pinside lol where recently bumped threads appear, awkward

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

More
Clearly your education level isn't that special because I meant the front page of Pinside lol where recently bumped threads appear, awkward

Ohh...I didn't understand the extra special person logic I guess, sorry. Yes, SOOO many people open a topic by skipping directly to the last page and chiming in like they know wtf they are talking about....ohh wait, only some I guess

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-backglasses-backbox-parts-for-sale?hl=slghokie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.