DSC_6012.JPG
DSC_6011.JPG
DSC_6010.JPG
DSC_6018.JPG
DSC_6017.JPG
Valiant Smallguy.jpg
IMG_5205.JPG
IMG_4494.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider John_in_NC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

75 El Dorado I'll call a 7-, reds micro flaking in "EL DORADO" letters and sun graphic also the factory padding tape faded the purple around the credit window, has triple thick applied.
I would also rather see any of my wall art in a game so make an offer if you see something you need.

I welcome others to post what they have and need, update once traded or sold.

IMG_3506.JPGIMG_3506.JPG

IMG_3503.JPGIMG_3503.JPG

5 months later
#10 9 years ago

Reviving this thread. My Ship-Mates backglass is not that bad but I am tempted to do a 100% restore on it and it would be the weakest part of the machine if I did. Anyone have a really nice one? I have trades available. See my original post.

4 weeks later
#22 9 years ago

S

Quoted from MikeO:I just wanted to follow up with the improvement that the glass that swampfire provided to me made for my Jumping Jack. Here are pictures of the glass that it replaced along with the replacement glass in the game.
Frontside of previous glass.

Backside of previous glass.

Previous glass with all loose art removed.

Replacement glass in game.

Thanks again, John. I only hope I can repay the favor or pay it forward.
Mike O.

photo 1.JPG 164 KB

photo 2.JPG 204 KB

photo 3.JPG 221 KB

photo 4.JPG 177 KB

Sweet ,one for the win column. Refreshing my request for a Ship-Mates BG, mine is a 7-8 but I want a 9 to match the cabinet and pf.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Mayawizard:

I also have a jumping jack pinball. I wish I had seen this post earlier as my back glass was sold to me as basically a blank piece of glass. Was gonna try to make one myself, but if anyone here has one in MN, or near, let me know. I would rather have an original. Thanks.

bgresto has done these stock and topless. http://bgresto.com/?p=8

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from Mayawizard:

Thanks guys, I've seen those before, but I was trying to get one for not 200-300 dollars, and mine is a bit beyond repair. I think it's either find one on the cheap or trade, or painting one myself. There's never one on ebay ever. Time to put that art major to use right.

Bgresto will completely replace all art since they already have it on file so unless the glass is chipped, scratched it is repairable. Question is how much to do it?
As for Shay backglass, who else has purchased one? Does the opaque/masked areas allow light through on all of them or was the El Dorado I purchased from them an anomaly? Compared to original glass it looked horrible in a dark room.

bglightbleed.jpgbglightbleed.jpg
#36 9 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Did either of you contact Shay? Just curious as to what he said.

Ditto, crickets. Jumping Jack opaque is better but I still see light passing where it shouldn't a bit above the score reels

9 months later
#41 8 years ago

Well I pulled my bonehead move for this year. I ordered a Fast Draw repop backglass when I needed a Quick Draw. Anyone have a need for a Fast Draw replacement backglass? Also have a very decent Ship-Mates BG, I am doing a restoration to new on my machine and this one had just a few flaws. Got a BGResto done. Also the Quick Draw I have is ok but again, I'm doing it up so I will be replacing it.
$125 for Ship-Mates
$100 for Quick Draw
Shay repop Fast draw (SOLD)
Plus whatever shipping comes up to.

IMG_4491.JPGIMG_4491.JPG
IMG_4494.JPGIMG_4494.JPG
IMG_5205.JPGIMG_5205.JPG

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from bonzo71:

Looking for a Williams Dealers Choice. If you have one and would like to trade/sell, please let me know what you are looking for.. Have access to quite a few Gottlieb '70's multi-player backglass.

Do you have a minty Quick Draw? My Fast Draw repop is sold BTW.

1 month later
#66 8 years ago

Available for sale/trade
Ship-mates, 7/10. Match numbers are poor, the rest is decent
Quick Draw 8/10 - reds and cowboy fair/poor
Twin Rifle EM gun game 7/10 - 8/10 - Reds touched up, not bad
El Dorado - 6.5/10 - reds and tape fade in purple but will do in a pinch

$100 plus shipping for any

IMG_4493.jpgIMG_4493.jpg
Cabfinished_006.jpgCabfinished_006.jpg
IMG_5205.jpgIMG_5205.jpg
trbg.jpgtrbg.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucca Valley, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Placerville, CA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Scottsdale, AZ
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider John_in_NC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-backglass-trades?tu=John_in_NC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.