(Topic ID: 126581)

EM: Advice What are the most challenging 2 or 4 player EM's

By Gerry

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Surfer Backglass.jpg
    DSCN3677.JPG
    image.jpg
    image-14.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gerry.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Looking for the ones that are not only fun, but CHALLENGING !

Games that require a lot of practice to master, and or a high level of pin skills to get through..

Gameplay and ruleset's are the most important factor for me..

TIA, let the games begin !

#3 8 years ago

Hey o-din, i read about your love for that one, and i would love to check one out... i9 like the points and laps thing too...

kinda like my World series, with the points or runs to get AAB...

two rulesets are better than one

4 weeks later
    #23 8 years ago

Hey all, just saw this thread got some more posts... COOL! and thanks for all your input.

Would love to hear your opinions on the titles i have gathered up, here they are

Update..

This is the current and SUPER recent 2 & 4 player line up..

Williams Jackpot... Works awesome, now that i've tweaked her. playing and done

Williams Swinger Mostly kinda Working and in need of some love.. its a fast little bitch !

Williams Aztec Works great, Just needs a bit of Gerry TLC

Williams Argosy... Working Great and Pretty much done with Gerry TLC

Williams OXO Not working, missing a couple things, but will be coming in to try to get it to fire up Very SOON..

Keep the ideas flowin

#26 8 years ago
    Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

I look forward to you getting the OXO working. I value your opinion on it.

Well Rat, i played the crap outa one at the Silverball museum, in Asbury Park NJ a few weekends ago..

It was getting a bit tired, and ready for another go through, but it was interesting.

The tic tac toe portion really is the meat of the game, using the alternating O or X in the center space and the lower center space.

nudging up top is key !

it kinda has an orbit shot too, which can be fast if hit dead on..

it seems as though it will be a cool game to have..

I will let ya know when i get it running, shopped and heavily dialed in...

#29 8 years ago

Hey Merc, thanks... was there last night again.. played the BI they have there...

It was quite fun !

And theirs plays great !

#36 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinballFever:

Maybe the 2 player "Paul Bunyan" is unrated. I think it should be rated higher because it keeps me coming back to play a few games daily. Here is a video showing the game and how it plays.

That game looks speedy and fun, very action packed...

Very cool for sure

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gerry.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-advice-what-are-the-most-challenging-2-or-4-player-ems?tu=Gerry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.