Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jay
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Elvis_.jpg
Elvis,,.jpg
100_0972.JPG

#1 8 years ago

I have the potential to get one of these. I played it once and enjoyed it.

The ratings seem OK, any strong opinions out there?

Would love some fast feedback.

#2 8 years ago

I Love Elvis,,, but the pin ,, I got Bored with it by the End of the day.. JMO ..

Just wasn't Deep enough to keep me Drawed in.. The Video mode was cool tho , To Each their Own.. But , I want to Own as many as I can , so I keep pursuing the Quest..

100_0972.JPG Elvis,,.jpg Elvis_.jpg

#3 8 years ago

Thanks BR, I got to decide pretty quick hmmmm what to do what to do.....

Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

so I keep pursuing the Quest..

Quest for what?

#4 8 years ago

I played it and I like it! I would buy one if i could find one in good shape locally. I'm an Elvis Fan too by the way.

#5 8 years ago

I am not a big fan of this pin at all. I wanted to like it but the play fell short for me. I have given it multiple chances but never have really liked the way this pin plays.

#6 8 years ago

I had one, and sold it within a few months.

An OK game, but I found the music a bit repetitive. It drains down the outlanes a bit too much. The Hound Dog mode is fun, but I didn't think too much of the video mode. A nice bright colourful playfield, and a good light show if you get to the Encore. There's a skilful repeat looping shot off the right upper flipper on Blue Suede Shoes, and the Heartbreak Hotel shot on the upper playfield can involve some nudging and pushing of the table to get the ball onto the flipper from the bottom rubber.

I will certainly play one if I find one out in the wild, but I don't think I would own one again.

#7 8 years ago

I've enjoyed it when I played it at a local bar, but I haven't played it now in a few years.

#8 8 years ago

Thanks for the feedback, I'm in negotiations at the moment so will know in a couple of days.

#9 8 years ago

Decent game in a large collection.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

But , I want to Own as many as I can , so I keep pursuing the Quest..

I commend that quest bro,
Elvis is sorta fun, keeper for the boomers to me.

#11 8 years ago

Theme doesn't do it for me, but I really liked it. Liked the drop targets, which don't seem to be in newer designs lately. Love 2nd playfield, for a change of pace. So I really liked the layout.

Don't care for the toy. Not much you can do with a license based off of a person, but it is not a fun toy for me.

I thought it is a solid pin. Not the best, but fun.

#12 8 years ago

I have the elvis now about 4 years and still like it. The music keep you playing it, but
i have to say i am a elvis fan.

The rules are fun ans its a kick to get te graceland. good luck with your choice!

mvg udo

#13 8 years ago

This is pretty much my least favorite pin ever. It's seriously about the only game I'd probably choose not to put a quarter in if I was stranded on a deserted island with one pin and a pile of change.

#14 8 years ago

Thanks, its a swap deal so here's hoping it happens. Not too worried either way but it would be nice to have one.

#15 8 years ago

And its shaking

mvg udo

#16 8 years ago

Just got a mail, its not happening

But the good news is I already have my eye on something else

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from emo:

But the good news is I already have my eye on something else []

Good news indeed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 53.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside