New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 185357)

Elvis, is there a market?

By pantherpinball

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by HOOKED
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

I am looking at buying an routed Elvis at a good price, but is there a resell market on this machine? Based on my research on pinside this thing isn't flying off the shelves. Is it a good machine play wise? To be honest I'm not a huge Elvis fan so I don't imagine myself listening to 'Hound Dog' for too long. What would be a quick move price on it?

Richard

#3 3 years ago

I would say quick 3000-3500 in my area would move fast more then that would sit for a bit.

#4 3 years ago

It would sell in my area pretty quick at 3000 as long ss the playfield wasnt blown out

#5 3 years ago

When one wants one, and its whistle clean, they are around $3500 +/- a couple hundred
When they are HUO they are no less than $3500 and up to $4500 when someone wants.
When they are routed, with cab or some playfield wear, depending on condition, they are $2500-$3000 on average.

gameplay.....???

I think its one of Richies best!, the upper right flipper is like a Star Trek Warp Shot,
The rewards, video mode, target shots and goals, with code are complete.

Whats the worst?

Its Elvis, if you are not a fan, the music, might get to you, but its See See Rider, not hound Dog, that plays over and over.

If one buys well, one can enjoy for whatever length of time and flip......hopefully with no loss.

#6 3 years ago

Did you try to buy that one the local FB group? He has it listed for $3750. It has been on there for awhile, I'm not sure if it really still available but it is still posted.

#7 3 years ago

I don't really like Elvis' music, but I don't hate it either. The pin was tons of fun when I had one. It's not a super deep game, but the layout is a lot of fun. The dancing Elvis made me laugh.

#8 3 years ago

As with every game, it will have its fans. And if it's actually a bargain, then someone will always want it next.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

I would say quick 3000-3500 in my area would move fast more then that would sit for a bit.

Its steve Ritchie's worst machine by a good measure. But I'd say this is accurate. I'd buy it cheap to flip.

#10 3 years ago

Seems the float from 3k route to 4k huo.
The only thing holding it back IMO is the tracks being samples rather than full songs like ACDC.
I have made it to Graceland a hand full of times only to choke and not complete it.
Very good game - blows away other SR titles - I'd put it top 3 of SR games.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Boards
PinSound
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pittsburgh, PA

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside