Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by RobH
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

New here.. not new to pinball however! Just got my GF an Elvis pin for her 50th bday. (She loves Elvis) It's the Gold edition. I'm wondering if Stern did a run of 3 models of Elvis like they seem to be running now on the latest games or was it just two?

I can't seem to find any comparison charts between the diff games. Is there any diff between the "regular" Elvis game and the Gold edition with the exception of the cosmetics (gold/brass) trim and a certificate saying so (which mine is missing). Any game play differences? Light show differences? Will Stern issue a new replacement certificate if I give them the serial number of the game? Any mods that are a must or good idea? The lockdown bar is looking pretty dirty.. what is the best cleaner polish for this brass looking item? Metal ramps also need this cleaner.

Was there an Stern Topper for this game originally?

Thanks for your help with this.. Elvis

Rob

#2 7 years ago

Game play is identical. It is purely cosmetic on Elvis. I would be curious on the cert replacement. Please keep me posted if they do. Congrats. Great pin. Leds help it pop.

#4 7 years ago

Hey thanks! Was wondering about that.. didn't see it anywhere and then BAM! Perfect!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

€ 18.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

6,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Quincy, MA
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
€ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

Machine - For Sale
Blackwood, NJ
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Boards
PinSound

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvis-game-info and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.