Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3227.jpg
IMG_3251.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Elvis pinball for sale. Just shopped with new rubbers and frosted LEDs in the GI, will probably get some non ghosting color matched leds for the inserts if I have it when I place my next order. Jailhouse plastic is broken, some flipper button wear. If you need pics of anything else, just let me know.

More pics - https://picasaweb.google.com/102059346291273924014/Elvis?noredirect=1

IMG_3251.jpgIMG_3251.jpg
IMG_3227.jpgIMG_3227.jpg

#4 10 years ago

i really like the ramps on this one. our town just got one on location, no where as nice as your chris.

1 week later
#5 10 years ago

Adding no ghost led to inserts. The frosted cointaker cool white look nice for the GI

#6 10 years ago

Great Price & Great Game!
One of the most under appreciated games in pinball. Sweet upper playfield and 4 Freeking flippers.
2 ramps and drop targets.... whats there not to love, besides Elvis... but even an Elvis hater like myself can still appreciate this game.

Good luck with your sale
Scott
Detroit Pinball

#7 10 years ago

Over-rated pin for the money IMO, but it is ok...people seem to like this pin for some reason...

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

Over-rated pin for the money IMO, but it is ok...people seem to like this pin for some reason...

How about because its just plain fun to play?

When people come over with kids they love it first after AC/DC. The more serious players go to Xmen LE after AC/DC, but the others are kind of split between Family Guy and Elvis. It has a lot of entertainment value to people. Surprisingly, SM gets considered last and gets played the least. But I like it so it stays.....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Quincy, MA
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

€ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
€ 18.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Blackwood, NJ
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvis-3800-ia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.