• Latest reply 3 months ago by qbass187
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20231102-112724 (resized).png
download (8) (resized).jpeg

#1 4 months ago

Hey guys- Can everyone please list your FAVORITE mods that you've added to Elvira's Houses of Horrors? The vendor you got them from would also be great. I'm trying to figure out who the best distributors of mods are. Haven't been able to find a good post about this, so thought it would be great to put it all in one place. Thanks in advance!

#2 4 months ago

There's sooo many cool mods for EHOH.

I really like the Medisynl (hope I spelled it right) mods of his crypt and gargoyle head that covers up the upkicker. Big and popular seller for him, so you may have to get on a wait list for them but it really transforms the game.

Contact Mageek here on pinside as well and ask about his Elvira camper that he made. Sits in the back to the right, covering up the image of the camper on the backboard. Really stands out and fits perfectly with the game. Soo glad I got it!

Too many to list, but if you get on Pinside marketplace and just type in EHOH, it will show the pins for sale and usually near the bottom it also shows the different mods you can purchase for the pin as well.

Good luck!

#3 4 months ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Medisynl (hope I spelled it right)

"Medisinyl" (I made an evil cleric character in Everquest OA when I was 18...hence the the presence of the word "sin" [easier to remember the spelling this way--in addition to the "yl", as in "vinyl"]).

#4 4 months ago

Be easy on me. I can't even tell what you're avatar is for Christ's sake! LOL

#6 4 months ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Be easy on me. I can't even tell what you're avatar is for Christ's sake! LOL

Devin Townsend is my favorite music artist.

Image is from an album cover, depicting his Jim Henson like mascot of sorts, inspired by The Dark Crystal.

A 4th dimensional alien that has come to Earth in search of the finest coffee...upon receiving bad coffee, he suggests Earth hides their finest bean, and starts a war... (However Devin's music greatly varies in style across his albums over the last 3 decades and 30+ albums).

download (8) (resized).jpegdownload (8) (resized).jpeg

#7 4 months ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Devin Townsend is my favorite music artist.
Image is from an album cover, depicting his Jim Henson like mascot of sorts, inspired by The Dark Crystal.
A 4th dimensional alien that has come to Earth in search of the finest coffee...upon receiving bad coffee, he suggests Earth hides their finest bean, and starts a war... (However Devin's music greatly varies in style across his albums over the last 3 decades and 30+ albums).
[quoted image]

Always loved DT ever since I first heard him w/ Steve Vai

#8 4 months ago
Quoted from qbass187:

Always loved DT ever since I first heard him w/ Steve Vai

Indeed.

I like the quote from Vai, that he's only worked with two musical geniuses, but didn't know it about one at the time. Clearly referencing Zappa and Devin.

I may particularly relate to Devin as we're both rare INFJ types (for those into that sort of thing).

I've met him in person, and gave him a copy of some silly photoshop I made of him (got him to sign another). He later asked me if he could use all of that (and from others in a thread I made on his forum) to use those at his concerts. So I got to see all of my stuff on a big screen at large festivals, etc. Very cool, and another layer of my respect for him.

I enjoy nearly everything he's touched from Vai, to Strapping, Ayreon, solo, etc.

Funny enough, I met a fellow Pinsider (and coincidentally someone that had bought ACNC mods) while waiting in line at a Devin concert. I happened to mention pinball while talking to his friend about my past Warhammer hobby (due to a shirt he was wearing), and he chimed in...small world.

-----------

Otherwise, for something on topic...

The apron screen mod has been one of the most popular for Elvira. "Docquest"

#9 4 months ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Swinging titties code. Free.

Already installed!

#10 4 months ago

Anyone have a link to the dripping blood plastic protectors? I've seen one that's tiny drops but I've seen a review video that had the drops on the slingshots almost touching the bottom of the lane and I definitely prefer thouse. Thanks!

Screenshot_20231102-112724 (resized).pngScreenshot_20231102-112724 (resized).png

#11 3 months ago
Quoted from Nicoli125:

Anyone have a link to the dripping blood plastic protectors? I've seen one that's tiny drops but I've seen a review video that had the drops on the slingshots almost touching the bottom of the lane and I definitely prefer thouse. Thanks!
[quoted image]

I just got the smaller drops and they add a lot to the machine. I haven't seen these.

#12 3 months ago
Quoted from Nicoli125:

[quoted image]

Rob at silverball designs makes these.
They’re awesome!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs
Plastics
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
10,000 (Firm)
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods
Other
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation
Decals
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
Tools
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Tools
$ 188.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-your-favorite-mods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.