20240302_141221 (resized).jpg
20240305_103850 (resized).jpg
ehoh trailer (resized).png
20240219_182627 (resized).jpg
20240304_084812 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_5331530_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7157 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #607 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Ramp hangup fix Posted by Reality_Studio (4 years ago)

Post #1849 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SKWilson (4 years ago)

Post #2292 game dates and guide rails. Posted by SKWilson (4 years ago)

Post #2375 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Balls coming out of the house during mode start fix Posted by Wildbill327 (4 years ago)

Post #2423 All premiums have skill shot update Posted by BillyPilgrim (4 years ago)

Post #2518 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK low eject power/can't hit targets fix Posted by Pozzest01 (4 years ago)

Post #3427 Dialing in Elvira problem areas video Posted by jandrea95 (3 years ago)

Post #4077 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK Updated location with measurements. Posted by DeathHimself (3 years ago)

Post #4107 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK hole redrill locations picture to fix weak eject Posted by HurryUpPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonedef131.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11560 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Just giving some fair notice here that the Elvira mods will be permanently discontinued soon, and that the last day to get on the list is Sept. 4.
Thanks again to everyone for the overwhelming support for this set. It made all the difference in being able to continue down this path.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-interactive-casket-gargoyle-vuk-cover-medisinyl-mods/page/18#post-7114559

My game had your mod kit installed when I got it and I didn’t even know it was mods until I saw posts about them here. I’m not a huge mod guy and I have to say these are among the most refined and well integrated I’ve ever seen, very nice work.

#11563 1 year ago

Does spinner build the freak fryer? I got to Gappa but only locked 3 balls, now I’m looking for the quickest way to get it going so I can do all 6!

2 weeks later
#11694 1 year ago

My Cellar opto works perfectly in switch test but when I shoot it I get the backdoor reward. Pretty small problem because it accomplished the same shot but you're typically getting more points than deserved. Has anyone encountered this before?

1 month later
#11980 1 year ago

Happy Halloween, don’t forget to rid Washington of its werewolf today!

I’ve developed an issue recently where if there’s multiple balls in the garage and the game needs to release one it sinks down in the up-post hole and won’t exit into the orbit. Doesn’t seem to catch it until like the 3rd of 4th ball search. I didn’t see a height adjustment on the post mech, is there a common fix for this?

#11982 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Mine was doing something like this a few months ago, and it just turned out that the spring had worked itself up onto the post so it didn't have any power. You might want to just do a quick check - it's unobstructed from underneath

Good tip, ended up being the wire that snakes under the ramp got pinched and was forcing the balls too high so they would end up in the up post hole.

1 month later
#12367 1 year ago
Quoted from rodcom:

Great reminder. Got mine for anyone who doesn’t know how to do it - you have to get the Skelton key by hitting the right standup when it is lit, then completing and locking junk in the trunk. From there start the Santa Claus mode by having the far right window lit using the flippers to move between window remember the flipper will move it one so you need to account for that. Then start the mode and finish it!!!![quoted image]

It’s always the first skeleton key mode during the month of December, no need to select it. A shame they didn’t offer this on Christmas Eve too so public players would have an opportunity to earn it.

#12370 1 year ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

They do it's a separate achievement for beating it the entire month of December! Got that one but struggling today so far.

Beat it on my first try yesterday but it took me a bit to get warmed up today. Once I did I ended up beating They Came From Space and starting Directors Cut. Beat the Clown on one game too but forgot to log in for that one lol. It’s been fun checking off these achievements but I have no idea how I’m going to do the hands of fate one. Seems like you can’t get enough extra balls to drain that many times unless everything lines up perfectly and every single drained ball is down the left with it lit.

5D38F232-4198-43AA-A52C-55D2AED97F79 (resized).jpeg5D38F232-4198-43AA-A52C-55D2AED97F79 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#12515 1 year ago

Does anyone actually know how many switch hits are required to advance the freak fryer? Tilt says 25 which is most assuredly incorrect.

Also to sell the house, do you just have to begin the Gappa Angry sequence or do you actually have to start the 6-ball Gappa Angry mode? All the other requirements except Creepo just require starting so I’m hoping for the former.

#12552 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I wish auto launched balls during multiball did a full orbit rather than being stopped to drop in the pops. I think it's cheesey that you can start a multiball and keep letting balls drain to advance the freak fryer so quickly.
Rob

lol turn off ball save you coward

#12562 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Prob have to mount inside the door like someone described above? Question for you IC pros, do I have to scan my barcode each time I turn on my EHoH (or GZ)? So far that’s what I do. I assume it’s not necessary and I’m missing a step.

If you go into the network settings there’s an option to setup Hometeam. You can then scan up to 8 IC accounts to be stored in your machine and selected prior to starting a game without having to scan. This will carry over to all IC capable games in your collection.

#12564 1 year ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Yep. Sort of makes the whole qr scanner sort of redundant now….

I didn’t even bother buying a kit for Elvira, just ran a network cable from another games scanner over to it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Corona, CA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation
Decals
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tonedef131.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club?tu=tonedef131 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.