IMG_1855 (resized).jpeg
Playfield GI only titan no CLIP (resized).jpg
Playfield with CLIP GI only (resized).jpg
IMG_3575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3572 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6179 (resized).jpeg
LS20240321000056.png

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #607 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Ramp hangup fix Posted by Reality_Studio (4 years ago)

Post #1849 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SKWilson (4 years ago)

Post #2292 game dates and guide rails. Posted by SKWilson (4 years ago)

Post #2375 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Balls coming out of the house during mode start fix Posted by Wildbill327 (4 years ago)

Post #2423 All premiums have skill shot update Posted by BillyPilgrim (4 years ago)

Post #2518 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK low eject power/can't hit targets fix Posted by Pozzest01 (4 years ago)

Post #3427 Dialing in Elvira problem areas video Posted by jandrea95 (3 years ago)

Post #4077 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK Updated location with measurements. Posted by DeathHimself (3 years ago)

Post #4107 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK hole redrill locations picture to fix weak eject Posted by HurryUpPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider superpops1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7540 3 years ago

Why is EHoH premium $700 more than all other premiums?

#7542 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

becasue it is that good.......
No seriously, I think this was another model Stern used (Premium, LE, SLE) where another party in this case Cassandra was involved getting a piece of the pie. Same like BM66 an dBeatles where Kapow is involved. Stern is doing this sometimes, liek with Star Wars, LE was more expensive than other LE's in that time.

All the music pins were $7699. How would Cassandra get a bigger piece of pie than say Led Zep or Iron Maiden? Or is the housing market really that hot?

#7567 3 years ago
Quoted from ItsBwalt:

Does anyone know of any good distributors that still have a ehoh premium available for the next run? I’ve been looking but yet to find one

Try calling http://pinballs.com/
I have my order in with them

#7648 3 years ago

How many games will be produced next month? I have heard Stern can produce about 50 games per day once they are all tooled up and rolling. If its a 2 week run that would be about 500 games in total assuming they don’t work weekends in production, if its mon - sat shifts then 600 games.

I am super excited to have my order in.

#7699 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

April build ain’t happening if you ask me.
See my earlier post and this...
[quoted image]

I live in southern cali and our coastline is filled with freighters offshore waiting to come in. It looks like from Long beach down to San Diego is packed. I can only assume its going the other way toward Santa Barbara too. Lets hope our Longshoreman kick ass at unloading those things and get industry rolling.

1 week later
#7753 3 years ago

JP premiums were shipping out very recently, April build dates. Maybe they will be right on schedule? Expect the worst and hope for the best

#7808 3 years ago

I was told mid April by Stern and Distributor a month ago. I think its a small run so just depends on who you are buying it from.

#7849 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Ya’ll should just settle this by posting your high scores on EHOH. Whoever wins, wins and then you can both shut up haha.

I never get involved in lovers quarrels

#7927 2 years ago

I’ve heard its going into production this week, can anyone verify?

1 week later
#8045 2 years ago

Not that I am overly excited but... I have already bought the blades, shooter, and shaker motor. I wake up every morning and check if I have an email from my distributor requesting payment before I even get out of bed.

#8069 2 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

If you don't care about money, see anything in my collection you wanna buy?

Now that I look at your collection... I have thought about getting El Dorado as my only em, have you been happy having it or is it the neglected step child that everyone ignores?

1 week later
#8169 2 years ago

Different distributors have different orders. Not all distributors ordered. Stern did verify to me that the one I ordered thru did in fact have a quantity order and to contact them for actual ship dates.

But it does seem like there is a stone wall from stern to the distributors. At this point everything is here say and no real reliable info. If the delay from other machines carried over to promised production times, they would be hitting the line this week or last. Either they start making them quick or its broken promises.

Best info will be right here when we get reports of games shipping and joining the club.

2 weeks later
#8476 2 years ago

When we’re in a post covid era soon - When things get back to normal and Cassandra has an autograph session at our local collectibles megastore. Which piece of the pin do you take to get autographed? Translite or Apron or something else?

1 week later
#8726 2 years ago

Somebody is excited! Born on 5/12/21

5142589F-B757-4D30-A10E-A5729823A122 (resized).jpeg5142589F-B757-4D30-A10E-A5729823A122 (resized).jpeg

#8873 2 years ago

I noticed in April the shooter rod and blades were available. I had EHoH on order for the April/May run so I purchased it all then.

Check out the prices now! Shooter rod price almost doubled. Blades went up 10. Same price on shaker but out of stock. I feel like a genius about now.

The Shoot price is kind of shocking. 89.99 to 169.99

58967E9C-6878-492D-9BA5-CD81D8A1074A (resized).png58967E9C-6878-492D-9BA5-CD81D8A1074A (resized).png
#8876 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

that shaker says sam system though...

Its for late model sam system and all modern spike system.

Edit … crud I did get wrong one. Oops. It uses a different harness. Hope stern will sell me the harness and avoid all the shipping.

#8882 2 years ago

I am loving my small collection. All have been bolted to the floor.

19336CE8-D0A2-4423-89AA-912DAC377A17 (resized).jpeg19336CE8-D0A2-4423-89AA-912DAC377A17 (resized).jpeg
#8891 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Thanks. I will do that. Ive already spent hours, though, trying to figure out everything going wrong with my NIB game. I'm busy with work and life so if Im honest, my patience is starting to wear thin.

What does your distributor say? They should be contacting Stern and going to bat for you. Honestly they should send a tech to your home to deal with it.

#8902 2 years ago

Agreed but his pin is new and under warranty. Based on symptoms they should be sending him new node boards to swap out and a phone call or email thread with tech support.

Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Stern is not equipped to do that, they can barely handle email.
Owning these things is about rolling up your sleeves and learning how to troubleshoot, otherwise, be ready to drop thousands in time for techs by hundreds at a time.
Today's games do not require a tech really, if you know how to build a PC from parts then 99% of the issues you can solve yourself if you put in time to learn, just need to learn basic soldering and how to use a multi tester, you are ahead of the game...\\
Spike II is the most straight forward system as long as you do not have a bad board - not a lot you can do after that -
How to trouble shoot Spike II is easy:
- Flash your card
-Start the game
-Check the error
- IF electrical pinpoint the board it is connected to
-read the manual
-Check connectors
- Check voltage - see if there is any -
- Reconnect / Desolder - solder/ Re-pin
- Try again
If you are not competent however and lack attention to detail, then, it is better to stay away from the game.

#8907 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

These are all awesome. This is a fantastic example of a 3-pin collection. LOTR is a long-ball adventure. AFM can be more punishing if set up hard, and EHoH is just a fun, well-designed recent release. Great collection! I have my first AFM coming from AZ next week!

Thank you. I sold off one plus an arcade to finance most of Elvira. The only thing I feel I am lacking is an Elwin pin. It was a coin flip for me to get Elvira vs waiting for Maiden to run next month. I would also like to get a Meteor/Centaur/Sorcerer for an 80’s pin

#8942 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Collage.com sent me a fathers day code to get a free 30x40 fleece blanket (you still need to pay shipping and tax though). The code was "BlanketDeal". I dont if it was a code that only works if they send it to you or would work for anyone or.how lo g its active. Worth a shot if you were interested in getting one of the photo blankets.for almost free.

Thank you doc! It was automatically on there. Total price was $17.29. Great deal!

3 months later
#9770 2 years ago

Has anyone replaced flipper bats with the scared stiff boney finger flipper bats?

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-20-10343

4 weeks later
#10052 2 years ago

I got a new MoD for Elvira , his name is Rocket

8F080C4F-3A00-498B-A744-25654A3FF85B (resized).jpeg8F080C4F-3A00-498B-A744-25654A3FF85B (resized).jpeg
#10057 2 years ago

Spotted this on IG

1C31C701-56AC-4910-AE39-4AEE75B5EBBE (resized).jpeg1C31C701-56AC-4910-AE39-4AEE75B5EBBE (resized).jpeg
#10064 2 years ago

I am happy to see the world come back to a somewhat normal place where Cassandra can have a fan signing.

I think it would be neat to get the apron or translight signed. She might only be signing books - flyer didn’t say. The location has tons of Elvira swag. I will try to get something signed since I am in the area.

#10087 2 years ago

My latest Mod - Elvira’s Autograph! Did any other pinheads go to the signing today in East Los Angeles?

C0472C69-7DC9-44EA-BD6A-00EB3A5BC63D (resized).jpegC0472C69-7DC9-44EA-BD6A-00EB3A5BC63D (resized).jpeg
#10103 2 years ago
Quoted from Mogg:

Is she, alright? Is everything ok? It’s none of my business- but I’m trying to read between the lines, it appears last call is near. Tell me I’m wrong, please.

I saw her at the autograph signing in Los Angeles on Saturday and she looked amazing. She stayed and signed for every last person that showed up by 3pm.

11 months later
#11949 1 year ago

Yes! I scored one at my local target!

394EC974-ACDE-4944-8256-E3B8C3FC464E (resized).jpeg394EC974-ACDE-4944-8256-E3B8C3FC464E (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider superpops1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club?tu=superpops1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.