20240302_141221 (resized).jpg
20240305_103850 (resized).jpg
ehoh trailer (resized).png
20240219_182627 (resized).jpg
20240304_084812 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_5331530_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7157 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #607 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Ramp hangup fix Posted by Reality_Studio (4 years ago)

Post #1849 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SKWilson (4 years ago)

Post #2292 game dates and guide rails. Posted by SKWilson (4 years ago)

Post #2375 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Balls coming out of the house during mode start fix Posted by Wildbill327 (4 years ago)

Post #2423 All premiums have skill shot update Posted by BillyPilgrim (4 years ago)

Post #2518 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK low eject power/can't hit targets fix Posted by Pozzest01 (4 years ago)

Post #3427 Dialing in Elvira problem areas video Posted by jandrea95 (3 years ago)

Post #4077 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK Updated location with measurements. Posted by DeathHimself (3 years ago)

Post #4107 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK hole redrill locations picture to fix weak eject Posted by HurryUpPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rockrand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1584 4 years ago

May I ask if the premiums are good to go or are there problems and fixes needed?

Thanks

#1604 4 years ago

Mirror blades or art work?
I see all art work anybody see one with mirror blades

#1610 4 years ago

Mirrors it is

#1621 4 years ago

I cat make the backdoor skill shot is there a piece that some have added to correct this?

Thanks

#1631 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Really, how much does it cost.
I don't mind waiting. But, I'd like to get on the wait list or order it and wait... Never heard of that kit, and tired of never making that shot...
I'll try to level my game... But, I checked and its pretty dang level... But, Carpet... And it can shift.

Could someone post a picture of a game with the correct part.I am sure it’s here somewhere but I can’t find it,
Thanks

#1634 4 years ago

Can the crypt be adjusted so it closes more ,I know there are optos in there and I have had no luck

31DB2777-CAE1-45A1-A942-FA1B8E703FC7 (resized).jpeg31DB2777-CAE1-45A1-A942-FA1B8E703FC7 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#1744 4 years ago

I can’t find the test for the diverter behind the house,I looked and can not find it in game,I see everything but,control gate,turret,ramp,crept,drop target.not the up down diverter.

4 months later
#3582 3 years ago
Quoted from lasermel:

The reason is the plunger is flat on top instead of cupped. Take a look at any other VUK and you'll see it is concave on top. The plunger in Elvira being flat has NO self centering feature and the ball caroms of at unknown angles and hits the side of the chute on the way out. I heated a ball with a torch and melted the cup into the end of the plunger, but it could probably be done with a ball shaped stone on a Dremel tool or other grinding method. My VUK is nearly 100% operational now where before, it was a frustrating mess.

This is the only thing that works for me,I tried everything and I am very good at tweeting a game but I was done until I saw this post,I removed the vuk ,removed the switch and put a propane flame on the ball While the ball is sitting on the vuk and then with leather gloves on hold the vuk and push the plunger onto the hot ball while holding the ball firmly so it does not move,It workEd for me and now the ball hits the targets every time.For me this is the only thing that worked!

1 month later
#4148 3 years ago

I guess you must use anti rattle tape,this is a good alternative to a psw 10 for a lot less,how do you compare the bass quality from them both

2 weeks later
#4419 3 years ago

Does anyone have any of the fencing they would sell or know where it is in stock

#4420 3 years ago

I found some

#4422 3 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

ebay.com link » 2004 Lemax Spooky Town Halloween Accessories Gargoyle Gate Fence Set 44139

Thanks

3 months later
#5945 3 years ago

I used a green piece of gel film like we use in inserts,I think it looks better than that dam gap.just needs to be cut straight to look correct

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

1 week later
#5994 3 years ago

Speaking of mods,the tri color right lane arrow mod done by Robertstone is fantastic just kind a pain to source a tri color led board,easy of you can do basic soldiering,now I can see that arrow is lit when I need to shoot it!

CFE42ED7-C02F-44E4-B830-C0A9A6EA7511 (resized).jpegCFE42ED7-C02F-44E4-B830-C0A9A6EA7511 (resized).jpeg
#6028 3 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I've always wanted to do something like this as I can *never* see whether that right loop arrow is lit and always have to lean over to check.
Did you replace the dome with a clear one?
Where did you end up sourcing the RGB LED board and harness from?
Something like this?
https://www.pinballlife.com/rgb-pcb-led-replacement-board.html

Man I wish I looked there first,yes that is the board you need and a clear plastic dome ,I love the idea of a proper harness instead of soldering to the board,someone should make this as a kit,I think it would sell!

3 weeks later
#6211 3 years ago

I may consider a trade for my loaded premium!
Sw premium or le
Aerosmith le or pre
Guns N’ Roses le

1 week later
#6292 3 years ago

My game is up for trade
Rick and morty

1 week later
#6363 3 years ago

I like the drop ramp design and would have made the game even better and really can’t see it costing much more but that is probably why they cut it a few pennies more cost not flow!

1 week later
#6531 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Yeah I always wondered about that GAP, is it something they fixed in later builds or just luck of the draw?

All have a gap some bigger. Than others and nothing can be done other than putting a strip of colored film like we use for inserts above to cover the gap,looks better than the gap

This game is up for trade ,guns le only

1 week later
#6814 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I wouldn't worry too much about it not being made again. I've had two reputable distributors tell me in the past week the latest they have heard from Stern on the next small Elvira run is still April timeframe. I think worst case, it gets pushed back to July/August but I would wager a large sum it will still be made.
My impression is that some are trying to paint that picture in the hopes it will drive up the asking price for their games. No need to overpay. Just be patient.

I see used premiums going for 9000 or less,new ones will be what 8500.00 with the price increase? And even if they do a small run with the games popularly wouldn’t used ones still go for around the same price!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution
Toppers
18,500 (OBO)
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs
Other
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs
Plastics
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 34.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rockrand.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club?tu=rockrand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.