IMG_0412 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0414 (resized).jpeg
20240417_211237 (resized).jpg
IMG_5084.jpeg
IMG_5121 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5119 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5120 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #607 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Ramp hangup fix Posted by Reality_Studio (4 years ago)

Post #1849 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SKWilson (4 years ago)

Post #2292 game dates and guide rails. Posted by SKWilson (4 years ago)

Post #2375 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Balls coming out of the house during mode start fix Posted by Wildbill327 (4 years ago)

Post #2423 All premiums have skill shot update Posted by BillyPilgrim (4 years ago)

Post #2518 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK low eject power/can't hit targets fix Posted by Pozzest01 (4 years ago)

Post #3427 Dialing in Elvira problem areas video Posted by jandrea95 (3 years ago)

Post #4077 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK Updated location with measurements. Posted by DeathHimself (3 years ago)

Post #4107 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK hole redrill locations picture to fix weak eject Posted by HurryUpPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ralphwiggum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6600 3 years ago

I am looking for someone who would like a free set of these cards in exchange for a few pictures of them installed in your machine. First person to respond publicly to this thread gets them. (PMs become a mess, because only I can see if someone asked for the set).

Thanks!

EHOH.gifEHOH.gif

#6602 3 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

I would love to put these on my LE

Cool! All yours! Please PM me your Snail Mail address and I will get them out this morning.

Thanks everyone!

#6618 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Cool! All yours! Please PM me your Snail Mail address and I will get them out this morning.
Thanks everyone!

Dang, I have had 6 PMs already asking if these are available for sale. I put them in my store, so Robin can get his share, if anyone is interested (I appreciate all of the interest).
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1289-youbentmywookie/04773-elvira-s-house-of-horrors-lenticular-apron-cards

I try not to Spam the forums with my cards and stay in my own lane, so if you want to see any other designs in action, my playground is over here-
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lenticular-apron-cards

Thanks again for all the interest!

#6696 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Those lenticular cards would look even nicer if they weren't tucked into the corner holes.

They are THICK. That being said, they are hard to photograph, so they look a little weird in every photo I have seen/taken. In person, with the slight bend, the 3D effect is actually a little more pronounced, but the flip effect can fade at the edges, depending on the card.

I have seen them done both ways.

Either way, I am glad the response has been overwhelmingly positive. I thought I might sell 100 over the course of the year (A couple per week). As of today, I have sold just over 175 sets (Ebay and Pinside) in 9 weeks..... Its crazy.

#6698 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRudyB:

Can you do a pricing card with standard pricing instead of Free Play?

Yep... Changing a layer or two isn't that big of a deal, it only takes me about 20 minutes to draw the layer and then render the 3D effects for it. If you are looking for something a little customized, just let me know in a PM.

Here is a custom one I did for a Pinsider that has a signature card he wants to put on top of the Lenticular. The Red Box is .25" bigger than his signature card. He is basically using the red box as a frame for his signature card. I moved the eyeball over and moved the Spider and Web as well.

IMG_20210125_180541918 (resized).jpgIMG_20210125_180541918 (resized).jpg

#6700 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Any chance you can make them with red vertigo vs purple to match the premium machine?
Just a request - I like them either way!
[quoted image]

Sort of? I can definitely do the red, but I won't be able to emulate the texture in the red cleanly, so it would be a solid red. I will put it on my list of things to do on Friday.

Originally I held off on the red because of the free play font... I will see what it looks like when I revisit it.

Finishing up orders and dropping a new design on Friday... Iron man...

#6766 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I ordered just the rule set card because I have something on the other side, but the pictures don’t do the card justice. It looks incredible in person. Very nice “mod” for the game. I’m going to put it on a magnetic backing so it won’t flex in the card slots.
Great job Tim!

Awesome, I am glad you like it! I have been hearing that a lot from people, (about looking better in person) so that is a good sign, that or a true sign of how bad I am at taking pictures..... LOL

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#6804 3 years ago
Quoted from Wzpin:

Still new to all this but wondering if dimples on the playfield is normal?

Very normal

1 month later
#7254 3 years ago

I bought two of the spike shakers from LSOG and they were exactly as advertised. With the node board issues floating around, I wanted to make sure I was going only with Stern branded shakers just in case a problem should arise.

2 months later
#8394 2 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I want to give a HUGE shout out to ralphwiggum and his Lenticular Cards - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1289-youbentmywookie/04773-elvira-s-house-of-horrors-lenticular-apron-cards
Tim was kind enough to make a custom set for me slightly larger than normal so I could mount them flat with magnetic tape and cover the card slots. He had the great idea of adding a color changing border to the instruction card and he added a muted purple border to the Free Play card.
Here's how they look installed.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
I have my original set of his normal cards that I will be giving away shortly. Stay tuned...

Those turned out great, thanks for sharing them! I really love seeing all the different designs come to life. It's my pinball mission to replace all of those ugly factory cards with something a little more exciting.....LOL

REALLY glad you like them Robert!

#8398 2 years ago
Quoted from locustgrovepin:

Nice! I have set coming. Looking forward to installing these.

I appreciate the order Dan, I hope you like the cards!

Weird/fun fact.... For a lower production game EHOH is my second most popular card behind Deadpool. I have made 50 sets of Deadpool cards and 45 sets of EHOH since November.... EHOH owners really love their game!

Nordman is by far and away my favorite designer. I would snatch this game up in a heartbeat if I could find room for it.

#8410 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Very nice cards. What is the price for these?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

$30 shipped..... Price is the same regardless if you want them printed on a transparent background, or just the regular background.

Quoted from Jgaltr56:

They look great when backlit too!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Very cool! They turned out awesome... I like the frame you made around them too!

#8475 2 years ago
Quoted from Cento:

Are these acrylic crosses still available? If so how much for one of each?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1259-silverball-designs/04832-mirrored-grave-marker-for-elvira-s-house-of-horrors

Not sure if these are the ones you are looking at, but it was a listing at the bottom of this thread in the Pinside advertisement section.

3 months later
#9646 2 years ago

It's my number one selling set... I have done about 80 orders for EHOH... It's crazy... This thread has quite a few pics of the regular sized and oversized installed.

1 year later
#13770 1 year ago
Quoted from docquest:

This guy in the link below used to sell lenticular cards for Elvira. Doesn't look like they are stock now though.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1289-youbentmywookie

These are back in the shop with a slight redesign. The Free Play text has been removed, and the transition effect on the left is now a different direction (providing more clarity to the text)....

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1289-youbentmywookie/04773-elvira-s-house-of-horrors-lenticular-3d-apron-cards

EHOH3D.gifEHOH3D.gifEHOHFlip.gifEHOHFlip.gif
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 26.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ralphwiggum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club?tu=ralphwiggum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.