IMG_0412 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0414 (resized).jpeg
20240417_211237 (resized).jpg
IMG_5084.jpeg
IMG_5121 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5119 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5120 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #607 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Ramp hangup fix Posted by Reality_Studio (4 years ago)

Post #1849 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SKWilson (4 years ago)

Post #2292 game dates and guide rails. Posted by SKWilson (4 years ago)

Post #2375 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Balls coming out of the house during mode start fix Posted by Wildbill327 (4 years ago)

Post #2423 All premiums have skill shot update Posted by BillyPilgrim (4 years ago)

Post #2518 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK low eject power/can't hit targets fix Posted by Pozzest01 (4 years ago)

Post #3427 Dialing in Elvira problem areas video Posted by jandrea95 (3 years ago)

Post #4077 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK Updated location with measurements. Posted by DeathHimself (3 years ago)

Post #4107 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK hole redrill locations picture to fix weak eject Posted by HurryUpPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider krupps4.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3856 3 years ago

I’m picking up an Elvira House of Horrors on Monday. Super excited by the way. Are there any must have mods? Thanks in advance!

#3861 3 years ago

Has anyone heard any rumors about a topper?

#3894 3 years ago

Just picked up an EHoH this afternoon. I’m excited to be part of the group and am looking forward to reading everyone’s thoughts and opinions from here on out!

#3905 3 years ago
Quoted from AvidPinPlayer:

I encourage all of you that have submitted ratings for this pin to consider re-evaluating your rating in view of the code development which continues to get better and better all the time. IMHO this pin should be rated higher than currently is.

I can’t agree more and did that a week or so ago. I first played it and reviewed it earlier on, but had to make some edits. It’s a different pin now.

#3908 3 years ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

waiting for 1.0 then giving this bad girl the 10/10 she deserves. if this isn't a 10/10, what is? if you don't agree you should see the foiled out Signature Edition...

I agree. I know everyone has their personal preferences, but, for me, the true test of a pins greatness is how broad of audience does it appeal to? This is the first pin where my entire family loves playing it. Me (46), girlfriend (39), son (15) and daughter (10). It accomplishes that broad appeal through a theme that doesn’t appeal to many. I think that says a lot in terms of gameplay and, most importantly, fun factor.

#3942 3 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

How have the Elvira playfields been, are they victim to the recent troubles that other Stern titles has had with clear coat chipping and the artwork lifting in the last year or so?

I’ve been very mindful of the recent playfield issues. I’ve had a lot of “air balls” during play and my playfield still looks great. I’ve taken the glass off and inspected the playfield and do not have any craters. So far so good....

#3944 3 years ago

Awesome that's great to hear, what is the cause of your air balls?

They just happen. I notice them on the left ramp. I guess I don’t have a clear explanation, but they happen.

1 week later
#4005 3 years ago

I put a shaker in my EHoH. In my opinion, it’s a must have for any modern pin. However, with EHoH, I will admit it is not as impactful or thematic as a shaker is with a pin like TWD. With that being said, shaker’s are $100, which in pinball money is pocket change. I say go for it.

#4014 3 years ago

Can anyone fill me in on the action button in terms of function and when best to use? Seems like from jooky’s post you can use it to complete a mode? Thanks in advance.

#4028 3 years ago
Quoted from dschulpius:

Well, I hooked up my old shaker motor up. I wired it as the schematics show but nothing. A volt meter shows I'm getting 48 volts between pin 1 and 5 on CN16 of the interface board. The shaker motor didn't move but now I discovered it could be a 12 volt motor I have here I'm trying. I'm not sure but I don't think the extra voltage would burn up the motor right away. It would have at least moved a little. Anyway, I've placed an order with Pinball Life for a Spike 2 compatible shaker motor. Looks like it's plug and play.

Plug and play it is! Bolt it down, put the cap on, plug it in. Done. Super easy.

1 week later
#4096 3 years ago

the game looks so naked without any mods...

I think it looks great without mods! I’m not against mods, but I think it’s a beautiful pin as is.

#4100 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

What really stands out is those horrible yellow flipper bats.

I’ll concede that is a very fair point!

#4139 3 years ago

I’m fine with the DLC with the Topper so long as it’s DLC that is quality, worth having and reflective of the price being charged by Stern. I’m not sure the goat mode with the JP topper falls into that category in any respect.

#4193 3 years ago
Quoted from jurulz:

Guys, I'm so jalous of you having this game, i want to be in this club. Does anyone know when there will be a another production run?

I don’t have any specific information, but I have to wonder how many more EHoH games Stern will make, especially with the success of TMNT and all of the other “active” titles they have at the moment. With that being said, I’m sure they would sell whatever they make.

#4241 3 years ago

I’ve only seen Double Header. No clown.

#4358 3 years ago

I just can’t see paying $600 for any topper. The price just seems so outrageous for what you get. After tax and shipping you are getting close to 10% of the cost of a HUO premium, which, to me, seems insane. However, with all that being said, I definitely want one for me EHoH. And there lies the problem...

#4390 3 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

I hope this means the topper is also imminent!

Does anyone happen to have any more info on the topper other than that one pic?

#4455 3 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

So perhaps you can help me here, I sold my Star Wars premium cause I got frustrated with it's gameplay and the unfair drains. I am just a mediocre player. Now I want to buy a new game and I am on the fence between Elvira or Jurassic Park premium. I love the Elvira/old Horror Movie themes, always wished for a Rocky Horror Picture Show pinball game, but the layout looks so simple on Elvira. JP looks way more interesting, but I hate narrow shots, like the Death Star on Star Wars or the Extra Ball in Fish Tales when they are to important. I like games with cool moments and show effects. Elvira looks like it has this in tons.
But do you think that the Elvira game have enough staying power and fit in a line up with BKPrem, Iron Maiden LE, AC/DC, The Hobbit and the Shadow? Or is it to similar in game play with one of these? I am worried that the cellar shot is to similar to the Iron Maiden under the Middle Ramp shot?

Toss the Elvira theme out the window. It doesn’t matter. I could care less about Elvira, but I absolutely love the pin. It’s top notch in every way. I like it much more than JP, but that’s just my opinion of course.

1 week later
#4655 3 years ago
Quoted from MechaDog:

I decided to purchase my first two pinball machines this summer. I had ordered a Deadpool Premium a few weeks ago that is still somewhere between Stern and my distributor, and I was also on the waiting list for a September JP Premium. Elvira HoH was on my short list when deciding on games, and a couple days ago, I called my distributor and asked to be taken off the JP list and to be notified when an Elvira came in. One was in stock, so I bought it. Hopefully, it will be here in a couple days and will the first pin for my son and me. I am really looking forward to this one and think it was the right choice for us. I had ordered a Stern shaker for Deadpool but think I might put it in the Elvira and order another for Deadpool. Shaker worth it for Elvira? Thanks for all info from this thread; reading this thread helped convince me to make the change in order.

It’s always a matter of personal preference, but I think a shaker makes sense for any modern pin.

#4695 3 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

I have looked in the manual more times than I can count and am unable to find the diagram for the trunk assembly. Is that in the manual? Trying to figure out why my trunk lid is ripping up the trunk decal.
[quoted image]

That looks like a mess. You need a replacement. I’d just contact Stern.

#4727 3 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

Got my Premium Side Armor today!
[quoted image]

Dude, that’s pretty rad. I think I need to find me some side armor. I’m checking but assuming it’s sold out!

#4730 3 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

It was sold out everywhere, then I found a distributor here in Germany that had still one left. I am very happy with it, looks better than on photos.

Yeah. It’s not even on the Stern site at all, not even listed as sold out. It does look great. Hopefully, they will get more in stock. I’m also excited to see the topper. I just hope it’s not $600.

#4806 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

$999.00 on the Little Shop of Games website.

That’s insane. I hope for your and all our sakes that is a typo. If it’s not or the topper is even close to that price, there’s no way I’m buying it. That can’t be the price, can it??

1 week later
#4981 3 years ago
Quoted from phalcon_2600:

So I’m just curious how many of you are planning to buy the stern topper that was shown for $1000?

I was in before I saw the price, but now I’m out. I’d just rather apply the $1000 to another pin.

1 week later
#5143 3 years ago
Quoted from whiteyjfm:

Does anyone have a lead on a company that makes a topper for this pin?
Thanks

Stern has one coming at a $1000 a pop, supposedly limited to 200. Not sure if you already knew that. Apologies if you did.

1 week later
#5239 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Sometimes Stern stops at 1.0, but a lot of times not

It would be nice if Stern came up with a process or update coding system that is a definitive standard followed for all of their pins. It always seems like a bit of a guessing game for those of us that purchased a pin before it is completed. It’s a bit of a leap of faith and really shouldn’t be given the upfront cost of a pin. Maybe they guarantee that it is 80% complete on the ship date with the code to be fully completed no more than one year from the release date. Ideally, it would be 100% complete on the ship date but I don’t see that happening.

#5254 3 years ago
Quoted from UnholySpectacle:

Are these toppers actually limited to 200? If so I can see them doubling in price quickly.

Based on the recent intel regarding the static image, I’d hold that thought pending more info.

#5259 3 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

Well, it’s on its way!
[quoted image]

So, your topper has been paid for and shipped and you have no idea what it does or what features it contains?

#5266 3 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

Am I missing something or is this not in the game yet.

I don’t believe you are missing something.

#5268 3 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

What is interesting is that it is on the Main Attractions matrix. Everything else is there except for this. I hope it hasn’t been scrapped.

If I recall correctly, you are not the first person in the thread to raise the issue. I guess all we can do is wait and see, but it would be in poor form if it wasn’t included.

#5271 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Forgot to grab video as I was dumbfounded how this was twice as much as the BK topper next to it.

I was on a list with a distributor to get a topper. The distributor got in touch with me yesterday and said he had it and it was ready to ship to me. I had to pass given the price and apparent features (or maybe better said - lack there of).

I’ve never bought anything from the distributor, so, given the fact there are only 200, I was really surprised to get the call. I figured I’d be a low priority. Maybe they aren’t selling well?

#5272 3 years ago

Also, how are these toppers being sold without any info as to what they do? For a $1000 (plus tax and shipping I might add), I think you should know exactly what you are getting for your money. However, maybe that’s the point. You aren’t getting anything for your money and Stern doesn’t want you to know that until after they all sold. Anyway, I’m done b$&@hing about the topper. For those that did buy it, I hope it is way better than everyone is expecting...for your sake.

#5277 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

Let’s get a video of this fucking topper already sheesh

I couldn’t have said it better. What’s the big secret?!?! Distributors have them so let’s see one

#5300 3 years ago

That’s really too bad about the topper. I know the topper code probably isn’t complete, but it seems like the only other thing it could do is have the front of the crypt flip up. However, it does look cool, but that by itself isn’t enough to justify the price tag. Bummer because I was certain I was going to get the topper.

#5303 3 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I dont care how limited it is, 1k is offensive.

I just wish everyone would pass on the EHoH topper. Pinball should always be fun and $1000 toppers that have no features that are limited to 200, simply aren’t fun. Why encourage this type of practice by Stern? I know what some will say - because they can and they will sell and Stern is making a lot of money, etc. However, you can have integrity, take care of your customers that spent between $8000 and $15,000 for a pinball machine AND still make money.

#5306 3 years ago

it could be a topper that seems necessary for the entire experience

Now that you know it’s plastic and not a sticker, why do you now think it’s necessary for the entire game experience? It’s a sincere question and I’m not being sarcastic. To me, it doesn’t seem to add much of anything.

#5316 3 years ago

It’s really lame. The front only flips up to a 45 degree angle.... Prepare to be disappointed.

#5318 3 years ago

I’m sending Stern an email expressing my extreme displeasure regarding everything relating to the topper. I encourage anyone that feels the same to also do so. However, if you do send an email, please keep it thoughtful and don’t go for low blows. I think well thought out emails may garner more attention. We do have a voice, even if it’s a small one. It only takes a minute or two to send an email.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5322 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Easy solution for you. If you don't like dont buy. I ordered and will complete purchase as I promised. And, its not your distributors fault, no need to punish them by not keeping your word. They are struggling now with this covid bs. So tired of all the negative talk on pinside no matter the topic

I’m NOT buying it. However, sometimes there is a reason to be negative and the Elvira topper is one of them. There is no way anyone can justify any aspect of the topper. Simply put, it’s a ripoff. There’s also other ways to support the distributors. They sell lots of items in addition to the Elvira topper. Buy something else.

Easy solution for you. If you are tired of the negative talk, then don’t visit the threads.

#5324 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

So , has all your crying and bitching ever solved ANYTHING? I just don't get it. Ever heard if buyer beware? I was hoping for more, but it is what it is. Im willing to bet if I wish to sell at some point, I will be able to at least recoup my money.

I don’t think I’m “bitch and crying”. I’m expressing displeasure regarding Stern’s business practices with respect to the topper. There is a big difference. I’m also not just expressing displeasure. I’m also not buying. NOT buying is what will force a change. So, my actions are consistent with my words.

#5332 3 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I don't mind paying a lot for a great interactive topper but at least Stern should make it worth the money.

I agree completely. I don’t mind paying a premium for something with premium features. I’d glad pay $1000 for multiple (not one) quality game modes (not that I’m advocating for DLC) and something more interactive.

#5418 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Yeah, Stern never said officially that it was limited to 200, and in fact, I heard directly from a certain distro that it WASN'T strictly limited to 200.

I think it’s in a bit of poor form for Stern to be so cryptic with it’s intentions regarding the topper. Those spending $1000 should know exactly what they are buying.

#5422 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

What incentive do they have to provide accurate info early when they can generate FOMO by not correcting false rumors or unreasonable expectations beforehand?

Because it’s the honest thing to do. It’s also just good business to treat your loyal customers well.

#5437 3 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Ok, you guys have had your Elvira's a few months, how are they holding up , build quality wise?

I see a lot of chatter on the thread from people having various issues. However, I’ve had zero issues with my EHoH. Now that I’ve said that, I’ll probably have issues the next time I turn it on

#5445 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Stern disgusts you? Did you see jjp latest? I've had nothing but good luck with stern products and quick support one one warranty issue

He’s probably referring to the EHoH topper. I agree everything related to the release of the topper has been poorly handled by Stern.

#5462 3 years ago

It’s almost too much to soak in at once! Will have to read it in “chapters” tonight

#5473 3 years ago

Looks like an amazing update, but I don’t get all the gushing with the need to thank Mr. Sheats. It just seems like such a fanboy thing to do. I mean, shouldn’t he be thanking us for (1) purchasing an $8000 - $15000 pinball machine that was incomplete at the time of purchase and (2) waiting patiently for a year in order for it to become close to complete? Again, I love Lyman’s coding but he is just doing his job and fulfilling his commitment to complete a pin that we all purchased a long time ago. No need to act like he’s doing us a favor.

#5476 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

We’re all excited!

I’m excited!!

#5482 3 years ago
6795DAEA-B1E0-458A-BC42-33F6A642A02C (resized).jpeg6795DAEA-B1E0-458A-BC42-33F6A642A02C (resized).jpeg
#5515 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Ahhh man you normally are very reasonable with your posts . I personally think guys like Lyman Sheats should be gushed over, even though I wouldn't really consider anything anyone has said here as "gushing".
The fact is the owners of this game are very much in love with the game, and we very much appreciate Lyman and his work ethic. Its like he is in competition with himself, and has to outdo himself not only on every game, but every code update.
Its like he knows how to code for ALL players, not just noobs like myself, or not just code junkies like chuckwurt, etc. Its rare to have someone out there who can write code that most people can understand, but is still very deep.
Im sure im giving a piss poor explanation, but the point is I disagree, and think anyone who owns this game should be gushing over what Lyman has done on this game. He is very much doing more than his "job". His passion really shows on this one.

Hey. Thanks so much for the nice response. I do always try to be reasonable and thoughtful with my posts. I probably went a little too far with that one. I guess the point I was trying to make is that everyone just seems to to settle for and accept what they are given by pinball manufacturers. I just think expectations a lot of times are so low that when someone actually does a good job (which is what that person should do) everyone acts surprised. Why be surprised when it’s something to be expected? The answer is based on history, it’s not expected and there lies the problem.

Someone mentioned Dwight Sullivan in a post and insinuated that he is a poor coder. I’m not knocking Mr. Sullivan and am just using him as an example, but if he’s such a poor coder then why does he still have a job? It’s because people keep buying his games, probably largely based on theme only. How about this? Don’t buy them and then you’ll have a new coder. There’s just a lot of complaining sometimes and zero action on the part of the community.

In the end, I just feel like we are the pinball manufacturers most rabid and loyal customers. We deserve their respect. Yes. Mr. Sheats definitely gives us that respect, but the point I was trying to make is that he should and he shouldn’t have to be thanked for it. With out us, he wouldn’t have a job.

I sent Stern a very nice and reasonable email about how they have handled the EHoH topper. I mentioned the lack of transparency in terms of features, production run, price, etc. My theme was you can do what you want, but at least tell us what we are buying. I sent the email two weeks ago. Guess what? No response.

#5517 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

This certainly gives better context to your original post and I generally agree.

Thanks @jfh. I appreciate your response. Sometimes I just get frustrated with Stern’s business practices and I let it get the best of me. That post was one of those times. I just feel like businesses in other industries would never get away with the things Stern does. Anyway, no arguments for me as to Mr. Sheats abilities. I owned a TWD as well. EHoH is an awesome pin. I love it and the code is great.

I’ve said my peace and will now focus on the positives. Thanks for listening!

#5520 3 years ago

The DJ mode is friggin awesome!!

I’m out of town and can’t do the update right now. If you don’t mind me asking, how does the DJ mode work?

#5522 3 years ago

while in attract mode, hold both flipper buttons then a menu will come up, standard play... DJ etc... choose DJ and then it shuffles all the songs in the game and plays them to a kaleidoscope background on the lcd.

Cool. Sounds like a unique feature. Thanks for letting me know.

#5567 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

No. I dont want more made. I have one and like the fact they were limited.

I would imagine that was a huge selling point - the fact that they were limited to 200 - and a big part of the reason people were willing to pay the $1000.

#5648 3 years ago
Quoted from xbmanx:

Its quite frustrating

Now that you know that, just give the pin a nudge and you should be fine.

#5709 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I think that the B movie trailer should only play at the end of a game where you actually got to Directors cut. Then it’s kind of a treat for a game well played.

I love the idea of the B-movie trailer at the end of the game. However, I agree that it shouldn’t play after every game. I think it should tie to a certain level of progress and/or maybe absolute failure.

#5740 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

AIQ has the shots-it’s Elwin- maybe the deep rules that some seem to want most.
But Elvira has the shots and the charm with Cassandra, Lymans code, callouts, music - basically full assets -with HUMOR working together with the theme. One of the most balanced lcd era Sterns I’ve experienced.

At the end of the day, EHoH is just plain old fun and that’s what is most important. Everyone that has played mine has had a great time and a smile on their face. That goes for people that could care less about Elvira as a theme as well. I mean, I fall into that camp. I could care less about Elvira and never thought I’d own one when it was released. I’m as surprised as the next guy. It’s really one of the best pins I’ve ever played for all the reasons listed.

#5757 3 years ago
Quoted from larkin90:

Hi all
I just put a deposit on a premium which is due to arrive next year. Is there any ‘must have’ mods that are needed on this machine?
TIA,

I always think a shaker is a must have for any pin.

1 week later
#5865 3 years ago

It’s all about having fun. If having fun for you is playing with 3 balls, then play with 3 balls. If it’s 5 balls, then play with 5 balls. When you own the game, you can do whatever you want. It’s not tournament play so be yourself and don’t bend to others wishes or opinions.

#5868 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Your game, your rules.

Amen brother. Well said.

1 month later
#6255 3 years ago

You got my vote as well! Medisinyl

1 week later
#6335 3 years ago

In terms of the $500 price increase, I think everyone should cancel their orders. I say that fully admitting that I already have an EHoH. It’s an awesome pin, but I don’t think it’s worth getting taken advantage of to get one. Have some pride and move on. There are other great pins out there and more to come. Shame on Stern.

#6424 3 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

Elvira you need this game

And there lies the problem....the mindset that any of us NEED any pin. No one needs an Elvira. They may want it, but they don’t need it. Stern is taking advantage of that mindset and laughing while they run to the bank. Besides, the real issue isn’t just about $500. It’s about how the $500 was implemented and the lack of respect Stern has for its customers.

1 month later
#7421 3 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I upgraded my speakers and am very happy with the look and the sound but I am getting vibrations in the glass even which relatively low volume. I did not have this problem with the stock speakers. Any suggestions?[quoted image][quoted image]

You just need to insulate the glass a bit. I’ve done it with other pins using some foam tape in a couple of places on the underside of the glass on the outside edges. That should do the trick.

#7546 3 years ago
Quoted from rwalters21:

I only have so much space and money so I have to move a machine before I can add another ha, just the way it goes. GnR is an awesome game and the songs and lightshow are awesome, but Elvira has been on my list much longer and the theme is a little more up my alley!

There’s just one thing I can’t get past with GnR. It’s that soft plunge. It just bugs me and seems completely the opposite of what it should be with GnR, which is an in your face rock band. I know this will seem really petty, but it’s enough of an issue for me to pass on the pin. Anyway....

#7617 3 years ago

I believe it is Mr. Lyman Sheats’ birthday today. Happy Birthday!

1 month later
#7903 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Please, if you can’t break a billion on EHOH you’re not a very good player.

I agree. I don’t consider myself to be a high level player. I have played in one league, but that’s it. I don’t often get over a billion, but scores in the 800M, 900M range come up on a regular basis. Obviously, a big part of putting up a score is knowing the rules. So, if you know the rules well and are a decent player, you should be able to hit a billion.

#7904 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

That being said - anyone have a quick rundown of strategy? I'm reading slam the pops and left loop during multiball for switches. Anything else?

Switch hits is what gets you to Gappa Angry, so hitting the pops helps build the Freak Fryer quickly. During the beginning stages of multi ball when the ball save is on, I let the balls drain so they shoot back into the pops which gets you a ton of switch hits. Also, the better you do in the modes, the more points you will get during House Party, so don’t be afraid to keep hitting shots during modes before you shoot the house to close it out.

#7943 3 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Worth putting a shaker in I assume?

I think it’s always worth putting a shaker in every pin. Given the cost of pins and everything related thereto, it’s a no brainer for $100 - $150. A lot of bang for the buck so to speak.

1 week later
#8053 2 years ago
Quoted from bwill:

Other than $20 bucks?

If you are worried about $20, then the pinball hobby isn’t for you

#8071 2 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

If you don't care about money, see anything in my collection you wanna buy?

I care about money. Just not $20... Is everything I’m your collection available?

#8099 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

If Stern was taking deposits they should make the damn game especially after increasing price by $500

I’m fortunate to own an EHoH, but those that don’t and have paid a deposit that has been accepted by Stern should get a game. It would be such bad business to lead people on and not come through in the end. I know Stern isn’t in the habit of treating it’s customers with respect, but if they aren’t going to make any more just tell everyone, so no one else puts down a deposit. I just don’t get the lack of transparency with Stern. It’s just bad business to keep everyone guessing with some of this stuff.

#8106 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I know stern doesn’t sell direct to customers, but I am sure they tell distributors how many they can put up for preorder to take non refundable deposits.

I think that is the logical conclusion. I don’t think distributors are taking deposits for games without any guidance from Stern. If that’s not the case, how could any distributor take a deposit without specifically telling a customer that they have no idea if they can fulfill the order?

2 weeks later
#8309 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I have these multicolored blades from Tilt. They look great, but I must say I like the Retro Refurbs blades as much or more. Pretty sweet.
[quoted image]

I have these as well. They look great. Very happy with them.

1 month later
#9236 2 years ago

It’s time for me to mix things up a bit, so I’m planning on listing my EHoH Premium but I’d thought I’d reach out to the group first. It’s HUO. I’m the second owner and have owned it for about a year and a half. I’ve had zero issues with it, like none. Stern shooter knob, shaker and purple plastic protectors. I’m asking $9,000. If anyone is interested, just let me know. I can send pics, etc. Also, I will make a donation to Pinside if it sells. Feel free to check out my feedback. Thanks everyone.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

8,499 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hollywood, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

11,855 (OBO)
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider krupps4.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club?tu=krupps4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.