IMG_1855 (resized).jpeg
Playfield GI only titan no CLIP (resized).jpg
Playfield with CLIP GI only (resized).jpg
IMG_3575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3572 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6179 (resized).jpeg
LS20240321000056.png

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #607 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Ramp hangup fix Posted by Reality_Studio (4 years ago)

Post #1849 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SKWilson (4 years ago)

Post #2292 game dates and guide rails. Posted by SKWilson (4 years ago)

Post #2375 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Balls coming out of the house during mode start fix Posted by Wildbill327 (4 years ago)

Post #2423 All premiums have skill shot update Posted by BillyPilgrim (4 years ago)

Post #2518 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK low eject power/can't hit targets fix Posted by Pozzest01 (4 years ago)

Post #3427 Dialing in Elvira problem areas video Posted by jandrea95 (3 years ago)

Post #4077 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK Updated location with measurements. Posted by DeathHimself (3 years ago)

Post #4107 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK hole redrill locations picture to fix weak eject Posted by HurryUpPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamwin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8760 2 years ago

Congrats on receiving your new pins! Curious, how long did y'all have to wait before you received it? I put a deposit down on one 3 months ago and with the parts shortages and backlog of production runs, I'm hearing many different timelines for when they will ship. Yes, I reached out to my distro so I'm not looking for someone to point out the obvious, just curious on your own personal timelines for when you bought/deposited and when you received.
Thanks in advance for your insights.

#8767 2 years ago
Quoted from Kronnix:

I had previously asked a distro to put one on hold for me last August (2020) and checked base with them several times between then and March. Each time they confirmed I was still on the list but not once did they ever reach out to me or let me know that I had my hold filled. Because of the lack of communication and rarity of the game I started shopping around and found a new local distributor. In March he put me first on their list to get one. I paid for it 2 weeks ago and got it on Monday this week. I feel like some of the larger distributors are just too busy to give the kind of customer service I need. I can HIGHLY recommend Kyle at Custom Pinball!! He was in constant communication with me on the status of my game and always responded to my questions promptly.

Thanks for the insights, can you tell me where Custom Pinball is located? Googled it but "custom pinball" is too generic a phrase. thanks in advance.

9 months later
#10818 2 years ago

about to join the club and thinking about mods to add. anyone have any experience with adding any UV lighting, trough, back box, etc.. to add a glowing effect? curious if any of the art pops when hit with black lighting. thanks in advance.

#10823 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Not much
[quoted image][quoted image]

Aw man thank sucks, i love some UV lighting effects. Thanks for the pics and reply.

1 week later
#10836 2 years ago

Just joined the club. Can someone tell me what the action button does for this game. I know the obvious ones like shooting from the VUK and stopping the wheel but there's another "press" that gives you a jackpot value or something? What's the strategy on this?

Thanks in advance.

#10839 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

If you collected the ray gun from the trunk you can shoot it via the action button and it will collect one of the lit shots you need to make in what ever mode you are in.

ahh got it, thanks man!

1 month later
#11009 1 year ago

Rehashing an old issue but new owner...my VUK works probably 60% of the time, shooting across to the bank target. other times, dribbles out like described in previous posts regarding this issue. Does the fix ensure the balls shoots out across the PF and hit the bank with every shot? trying to decide if it worth tinkering with or not. Lastly, I haven't read every post for the VUK fix but am I reading correctly that you have to drill new holes in order to reposition the mech?
thanks in advance.

#11010 1 year ago

anyone know where to find an updated rulesheet? Tilt forums hasn't been updated since 2019. thanks

#11012 1 year ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

The VUK needs to work 100% percent of the time. It wasn’t important in the being but became so when the code matured. The VUK needs to hit the flashing target to finishing off a dead head. There could be several things wrong with your VUK. One of the more common problems does require you do drill a new hole. You need to take a closer look at it and determine what your issue is.

okay, thanks for the insight. for clarification, before i start looking under the hood, you said there could be several things wrong. Is it all related to the positioning of the mech or is there something in addition to that? trying to not sift through 220 pages in the forum. thanks again.

11 months later
#14612 12 months ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

You have to have the 7th haunt window lit when you shoot the house to start the mode. It's the window on the far right that can't be lit until you have the key. From there it seems to pick from one of the three secret haunts at random.

You will have to have the window before or after the far right window lit because when you flip the ball, it will change windows. You can also time it with backdoor skill shot as long as the house is ready. when doing it from a plunge, you have the secret room window lit because you don't use a flipper to hit the back door. secret room mode is super fun. you can watch Hurry Up pinball's last stream of EHOH and he walks through it, not sure exactly when but I believe it is within minutes 20-25 of the stream.

#14613 12 months ago

Made some toxic giant leeches to dress up the game. you can check them out in my shop
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1500-pin-modster/08337-elvira-s-toxic-giant-leeches

Made them for myself but thought i'd share with the world. look great with blue or uv lights on. thanks in advance.

IMG_8909 (resized).jpgIMG_8909 (resized).jpgIMG_8914 (resized).jpgIMG_8914 (resized).jpgIMG_8927 (resized).jpgIMG_8927 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#14881 11 months ago
Quoted from freebeer:

Ok, just got my EHOH. People can start remaking MODs now.

I've got some giant leeches ready to ship for you. I have UV trough lighting that helps the glow paint pop. working on another mod but i'm not a professional, just love EHOH and wanted to add some things to it.

can check out my store page.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1500-pin-modster/08337-elvira-s-toxic-giant-leeches

also, i've had my fair share of games in and out of my lineup and have only purchased pinstadiums once, and it is for my EHOH and they do help with the lighting effects. I like stuff that glows or is UV reactive and unfortunately, the EHOH art isn't very UV reactive but the pinstadium recommended settings add a nice purple glow to the game. is it worth the cost of pinstadiums? probably not for every table but I can say it works well for EHOH.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

18,500 (OBO)
$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 26.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jamwin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club?tu=jamwin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.