20240302_141221 (resized).jpg
20240305_103850 (resized).jpg
ehoh trailer (resized).png
20240219_182627 (resized).jpg
20240304_084812 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_5331530_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7157 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #607 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Ramp hangup fix Posted by Reality_Studio (4 years ago)

Post #1849 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SKWilson (4 years ago)

Post #2292 game dates and guide rails. Posted by SKWilson (4 years ago)

Post #2375 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Balls coming out of the house during mode start fix Posted by Wildbill327 (4 years ago)

Post #2423 All premiums have skill shot update Posted by BillyPilgrim (4 years ago)

Post #2518 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK low eject power/can't hit targets fix Posted by Pozzest01 (4 years ago)

Post #3427 Dialing in Elvira problem areas video Posted by jandrea95 (3 years ago)

Post #4077 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK Updated location with measurements. Posted by DeathHimself (3 years ago)

Post #4107 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK hole redrill locations picture to fix weak eject Posted by HurryUpPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drjoe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#412 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

For those that have had their games for a couple weeks - have you noticed any pooling issues with the clearcoat?

No pooling on mine. 500 plays or so (routed game).

1 month later
#962 4 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I am wondering how to disable the auto launch feature completely as I am getting phantom auto launches on ball one and sometimes on two and three as well not sure why this is happening? I also find when I’m trying tomake the skill shot the ball exits the shooter lane and hits the wall of the Crypt and looses momentum. Anyone else experiencing this? Even though I have not played much I have not seen the turret at the top of the house move what causes this to move?
I just received my LE and have had to spend some time setting it up. The screws from the top of the house were completely missing, trunk was loose and balls were flying off, opto at top of ramp was not aligned properly and was getting registered hits from it anytime the Playfield vibrated even a little, ramp to house was stuck up for a while so fiddled under the pf and now is working. I wish I could report I’m having fun playing but I’m still tweaking everything I guess this is the future of PINBALL.
I also received my MBRLE last week and haven’t even lifted the hood yet. I am hoping not to have any more trouble with ELVIRA!

The ball will auto-launch if a playfield switch is activated. Go into switch tests and see which switch is registering.

1 month later
#1574 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

First thing to do on a new Stern game is to replace the coil stops. They must have a million defective ones ...

I can't believe they haven't purged these bad ones from their inventory. It's been well over a year of bad coil stops, across how many titles, 6 or 7?

2 months later
#2478 4 years ago

Is anyone having trouble with the crypt optos intermittently? My crypt works fine sometimes and other times it keeps moving like the switches to signal the stop aren't registering. Pulled it all apart, switches test fine, it works fine for a few games and then starts getting wonky again. When a deadhead mode is started, and it moves to the skull shot, it will keep going up and down not finding its position. Other times it's perfect.

1 week later
#2556 4 years ago

Just popped a 181 million Trailer Trash on the new code!

3 weeks later
#2756 3 years ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

Yes. I had this issue. There is an adjustment screw under the mech. I had to experiment with different positions until I found one that fixed the issue.

Same with me. Make sure the mech isn’t catching on the switch wires and/or adjust position of the mech by trial and error.

#2798 3 years ago

You can start the Santa mode without getting the Gila mode if you collect two keys. They don’t stack.

#2839 3 years ago
Quoted from Cyrus:

Has anyone seen this problem yet? Was trying to search for scoring problems/issues before posting this but could not find anything. All switches test fine. I launch the ball and scoring and VDU go crazy. It will settle down for a while and then go nuts again. Happened after last upgrade. I re-installed the upgrade and no change. Bad node board?

Check your right ramp opto. The side near the crypt comes loose sometimes, putting it out of alignment and registering ramp hits. Just a coincidence with the code update.

#2913 3 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

I have managed to start all three haunts, but not sure how how many keys I had when I started each one. When Lyman added Gila Monster, he pushed Santa back one level. My guess is "The Satanic Rites of Dracula" requires one key; "The Giant Gila Monster" two keys; and "Santa Conquers the Martians" three keys.
I suspect once all the locked haunts are programmed there will be some tweaking as to how each one is selected/started.

I'm pretty sure that if more than one secret haunt is qualified (by picking up the skeleton keys), one of them is randomly selected.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation
Decals
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
Machine - For Sale
Corona, CA
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drjoe.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club?tu=drjoe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.