IMG_1855 (resized).jpeg
Playfield GI only titan no CLIP (resized).jpg
Playfield with CLIP GI only (resized).jpg
IMG_3575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3572 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6179 (resized).jpeg
LS20240321000056.png

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #607 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Ramp hangup fix Posted by Reality_Studio (4 years ago)

Post #1849 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SKWilson (4 years ago)

Post #2292 game dates and guide rails. Posted by SKWilson (4 years ago)

Post #2375 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Balls coming out of the house during mode start fix Posted by Wildbill327 (4 years ago)

Post #2423 All premiums have skill shot update Posted by BillyPilgrim (4 years ago)

Post #2518 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK low eject power/can't hit targets fix Posted by Pozzest01 (4 years ago)

Post #3427 Dialing in Elvira problem areas video Posted by jandrea95 (3 years ago)

Post #4077 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK Updated location with measurements. Posted by DeathHimself (3 years ago)

Post #4107 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK hole redrill locations picture to fix weak eject Posted by HurryUpPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cosmoconstant.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6835 3 years ago

I’m going to be getting the premium version of this game brand new in April. Is there a safe mode that I have to turn off? I want it to be completely uncensored. Thank you.

#6888 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Not in the current code

So are you saying that there is no safe mode that I have to turn off? It is good right from the get go?

#6890 3 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

In current code there is no option for adult or family content, it's one flavor atm. We might see that option in a new update release.

Thank you

2 weeks later
#7048 3 years ago

I wish that there was a special shooter rod where it’s one of Elvira’s boobs. It needs to be squeezable as well. I’m not going to buy the one that’s available now as it’s kinda generic looking. I’m just getting the art blades and shaker motor. I get my pin in April.

#7063 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Where are you getting it from?

The Pinball Place (New Ulm, MN). My friend Glen V is hooking me up.

1 week later
#7145 3 years ago

Is there anymore firmware updates coming out for the machine? I get my machine end of April and from what I’ve been reading from everyone, the updates have made the game a lot more fun and enjoyable. Do the firmware updates ever add video, movie clips, or music?

#7158 3 years ago

Is there anymore firmware updates coming out for the machine? I get my machine end of April and from what I’ve been reading from everyone, the updates have made the game a lot more fun and enjoyable. Do the firmware updates ever add video, movie clips, or music?

2 months later
#7978 2 years ago

Does anyone know when the next batch of Elvira machines are coming out? I have mine pre-ordered through The Pinball Place in New Ulm, Minnesota. They say that the last thing they were told is “end of April”. Now they say they have no idea when I will get my machine. Does anyone have any info? I contacted Stern but they haven’t emailed me back.

1 week later
#8104 2 years ago

I’m so excited. I got my game pre-ordered in February. My pre-order is now completely paid off. Hopefully I can get this soon.

#8126 2 years ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

I for one very much appreciate your optimism.. cause we sure arent getting it from Stern. Any news on this is something and for some of us the reassurance is the best news we've hear all day.
I had no idea they were this unreliable / uncommunicative until actually trying to get my first. Hearing people getting bumped because Stern couldnt come through on what they are quoting vendors is absolutely horrific. Thats what really set me off into doubt land anyway. Does anyone know if those that this is happening to are being told they are just SOL or if they being told "sorry, next run..but we promise you wont be forgotten"? If they are totally SOL, then that is wayyyyy out of line.. and that would be a real vile shame cause they sure can do a sweet game.
On that note.. oh the camper mods there are freeking great..the trees... love the printing on the one camper with the web too... i keep waiting for a full on tiki bar mod to pop up (medisinyl?? Lol)

Stern just needs more competition. They just don’t give a shit right now. Hopefully Jersey Jacks keeps knocking out machines and doing well. Also, hopefully Pinball Brothers starts knocking out machines and does well with it’s Alien machine.

#8164 2 years ago

I wish that Stern could give a date. I pre-ordered mine in February. The pre-order is paid for in full through The Pinball Place (New Ulm, MN).

#8167 2 years ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

Ive taken to the only thing I can do and emailing them once a week. They simply do not reply. Its not exactly a surprise but definitely eats into the feel-good factor in getting a game from them with the earnings of my blood sweat and tears. Not even a canned response. They are like a wall.. we are as gnats. Damnit. Wish the game wasnt as cool as it is or id have bailed on principle. Its that cool of a game though. Dangnabbit.

I’ve emailed them a couple of times as well. They never replied to me. I told them that my pre-order is paid in full and that I am a paying customer. I just asked them if I could get a date when they plan on making more Elvira machines. This is where I emailed them at both times…. https://sternpinball.com/support/contact-us/

#8173 2 years ago

Has anyone heard when Stern is going to start making these machines? Next month, next year? The place where I’m buying my pinball machine from says the last email that they got from Stern said that the machines were going to be delivered to them at the end of April. They say that Stern won’t respond back to them anymore.

#8183 2 years ago

Please post pics of your new machines when you get them. Not that I don’t believe you, but I don’t believe you. LOL My dealer says that he’s heard two things from Stern, Jack and Shit.

#8187 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

You may need another dealer?
Jason told me Stern cut his order for May in half, and the rest of his order now he is supposed to get in August.
So until Jason sees how many games he gets in, and sees where I am on his list, not sure if I will get the game in a week, or if it will be August.
I am pretty sure that Stern will fill all their orders for this game.
And I am pretty sure that down the road they may even make a vault edition for this. They seem pretty good about making more games anytime there is still a demand.

I ordered from The Pinball Place in New Ulm, MN. They are a small pinball shop. I don’t think that Stern really cares about small pinball shops doing small orders. They’re giving these guys the cold shoulder.

#8190 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I think you are correct that smaller shops may be lower priority. I think your distributor owes you an explanation (and possibly a refund) for why they charged you in full for a game they didn't have a shipping notification or date for already, though.

It had to be paid in full by the end of April. That’s when my machine was supposed to be delivered to me. I took the day off from work even. I was very excited. Then I end up getting a phone calling telling me that the machines have not arrived. Now I’m just wondering when I will get my machine.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#8202 2 years ago
Quoted from FlaMike:

[quoted image]

Congratulations!

#8213 2 years ago

I’m getting my machine on Monday! I’ll post pics when I get it.

#8216 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Much better in the home environment to bring all the atmosphere together.
Not sure we'll get another pin with such great "assets." Custom callouts from a significant celebrity seem hard enough to expect these days, and custom video is truly impressive.

From what I’ve heard, Stern is cutting corners on The Mandalorian pinball machines because of the apocalypse. Less moving parts, less/ cheaper quality chips, etc… This is just what I heard anyway.

#8264 2 years ago

I’m getting my machine delivered to my house Monday or Tuesday. It sucks that I’m stuck working overtime (nights) 6:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m. I should have a couple of hours to play it each day though. Once I do get a day/night off I need to have a pinball party. I like to invite my friends over, get drunk together, and play pinball! I sold all of my other pinball machines as well as my Skee-Ball machine to afford this Elvira machine. It’s going to be my very first brand new pinball machine!

#8272 2 years ago

I got my machine today!!

51F9A07B-47DB-40E0-87E0-BF9B4ADF3241 (resized).jpeg51F9A07B-47DB-40E0-87E0-BF9B4ADF3241 (resized).jpegA09B7FD9-564E-40F9-8BA0-CC815BE93771 (resized).jpegA09B7FD9-564E-40F9-8BA0-CC815BE93771 (resized).jpegC6DF790C-6B3D-425A-93C2-30FC7B436236 (resized).jpegC6DF790C-6B3D-425A-93C2-30FC7B436236 (resized).jpeg
#8275 2 years ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

Well done man! It looks gr8 thnks for the pix! How did it feel to play for first time (assuming ypu had rime before the night shift)?

It plays pretty good. I need to turn the volume down a little as well as check one of the multiball holders that’s not working correctly. My wife is an expert at finding flaws/ breaking my pinball machines. LOL She was showing me quickly before I was heading out the door. I will have more time tomorrow to look at the left side multiball lock and find out why it’s not recognizing/ counting the ball when it locks it.

#8276 2 years ago

My wife turned it on at 10:30 p.m. and she says it’s working just fine now. That’s cool. Now the only thing that I have to do is turn the volume down and put on the art blades. I’ve got the art blades under a bunch of books right now. In a couple of days they should be nice and flat and then I can put them on.

4EB3C5CC-CCC7-42D8-8699-8AEE85A4D638 (resized).jpeg4EB3C5CC-CCC7-42D8-8699-8AEE85A4D638 (resized).jpeg
#8358 2 years ago

Just got done putting on my new art blades. They look great!

05424539-A8E6-46B1-A2DE-B3717D1CC4F7 (resized).jpeg05424539-A8E6-46B1-A2DE-B3717D1CC4F7 (resized).jpeg64A51651-28DF-465E-8CF8-7E09B73193F1 (resized).jpeg64A51651-28DF-465E-8CF8-7E09B73193F1 (resized).jpeg
#8380 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Looks great! I honestly didn’t like the factory art blades, but I am really digging them now. I was going to go with Tilt Graphics one and now I think I might get these instead. My Elvira hopefully will arrive next week. Should arrive at my distributor tomorrow in California.

I kept them under books for a few days. My friend came over yesterday and helped me to take the entire playing field out of the machine. We had it up leaning against my toolbox with a folded up blanket under it. That way the bottom doesn’t touch the floor and break anything. It takes two people to get them on nice and straight. The art blades look great! I am very pleased.

#8391 2 years ago
Quoted from Anubis330:

Where did you get those art blades??

I got them from The Pinball Place in New Ulm, MN. Same place I bought my machine from as well as a shaker motor for it.

6 months later
#10307 2 years ago

I downloaded the newest code to my machine. When I was messing around in the options I found “Director’s Cut” that I turned on. What all does the latest code do/improve? Also, what exactly is the director’s cut? I’d assume that it must be more stuff, just like a director’s cut movie where it is 15 or 20 minutes longer.

#10317 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

$25 item that sells for $1000, of course they are lol

I agree 100%. That’s why I won’t buy a topper. A $25 to $50 topper sold for $1000.

2 months later
#10767 2 years ago

Does anybody else get the ball stuck in the upper right hand corner of the machine? I just have to let the machine do it’s thing and shake the ball out. It starts to get old after a while.

7 months later
#11957 1 year ago

I’m running the newest firmware. I was wondering if there’s any secrets or Easter eggs in this game? I found this info https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pinball/278189-elviras-house-of-horrors/cheats I was wondering if anything happens on Halloween, or any other holidays for that matter. Thanks.

3 weeks later
#12069 1 year ago

I’m looking to get out of the owner’s club. Don’t get me wrong, it’s an excellent machine, but I only have enough money to own one or two pinball machines at a time. Here’s my add. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/146493

#12071 1 year ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Glad you changed your ad to trade for a Toy Story CE instead of LE. Toy Story is selling well below msrp right now and Ehoh well over msrp. And baywatch is a fun game.

Yeah I should have done my research. I feel kind of stupid now. A Baywatch machine with a nice color screen and Comet LEDs usually goes for $4000, plus my machine looks and plays like new. My Elvira machine I bought brand new, took it out of the box, put a shaker motor in it & new art blades, my family and I have played it (a little over 300 total game plays), and it has never been moved. It is in mint condition. I keep it covered when not playing it. I see that they’re going for $12,000 on the market right now. It’s a fun game. I got it March of last year and have been playing it ever since. I believe it was made in March of last year as well.

#12072 1 year ago

I went ahead and just put my Elvira machine for sale instead of trying to trade it for a Toy Story 4 CE. Someone said they will buy my Baywatch machine from me already. This is the way.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/146599

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

Trade
Machine - For Trade
St. Petersburg, FL
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cosmoconstant.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club?tu=cosmoconstant and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.