IMG_0412 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0414 (resized).jpeg
20240417_211237 (resized).jpg
IMG_5084.jpeg
IMG_5121 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5119 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5120 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #607 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Ramp hangup fix Posted by Reality_Studio (4 years ago)

Post #1849 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SKWilson (4 years ago)

Post #2292 game dates and guide rails. Posted by SKWilson (4 years ago)

Post #2375 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Balls coming out of the house during mode start fix Posted by Wildbill327 (4 years ago)

Post #2423 All premiums have skill shot update Posted by BillyPilgrim (4 years ago)

Post #2518 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK low eject power/can't hit targets fix Posted by Pozzest01 (4 years ago)

Post #3427 Dialing in Elvira problem areas video Posted by jandrea95 (3 years ago)

Post #4077 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK Updated location with measurements. Posted by DeathHimself (3 years ago)

Post #4107 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK hole redrill locations picture to fix weak eject Posted by HurryUpPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballykiss1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

351 posts in this topic match your search for posts by ballykiss1978. You are on page 1 of 2.
#5981 3 years ago

Anyone know if there any premiums In stock anywhere? Trying to find one for Christmas

#5984 3 years ago
Quoted from Maverick203b:

I think you will have to buy used if you want one soon. To my knowledge every distributor just has a list of people lined up for the next run and they are being told springtime. I called 2 distributors and they only had 1-2 spots left on pre-orders for that next run.
I stalked local Craigslist ads as I wanted to see and play before I bought used. It took 2 months of consistent looking but found one this last week.

That’s what I figured. How much did you get it for?

#5990 3 years ago
Quoted from Maverick203b:

Essentially paid NIB price and didn't feel great about it, but it was low plays and no wear anywhere. I don't feel too bad about the price as it had about $700 in mods including shaker, pin armor, art blades and the medisynl mods which are a must for this game.
It is safe to say that if any owner in this group was wanting to sell, there is a ton of demand!

That wasn’t bad at all considering you got all those mods. What are the medisynl mods?

I just put down my $1000 deposit for the next run of Elvira’s. Wife said she wants it.

Also bought a Stranger Things pro demo with 1900 plays for $5395 shipped from Game Exchange of Colorado with full warranty. Ordered the UV kit, shaker, art blades, ramp decal, speaker lights, and shooter lane protector from cointaker and pinball life. Also wife wanted it

9485379F-E79F-4D67-861C-20888ABEC10C (resized).png9485379F-E79F-4D67-861C-20888ABEC10C (resized).png
#5998 3 years ago

There's still a waitlist on the mods, but you're welcome to send me a PM if you'd like to be added.
Mod thread here : https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-interactive-casket-gargoyle-vuk-cover-medisinyl-mods

PM sent. Add me to the waitlist please. Mods look amazing!

#6021 3 years ago
Quoted from Elvishasleft:

Is the deposit refundable if they dont deliver?
I dont know that I would want to be on the hook for 1K since distribs have no idea how many they will get. Last few runs if they ordered 10 they got 3 etc.
Stern cant keep up with orders so people "taking non refundable deposits" is not cool IMO... should be refundable if they dont deliver by a certain date otherwise they can hold your money all year if they want.

I paid with PayPal. So I have 6 months to file a claim. I am not worried. But maybe a little. Paid deposit to Orange County Pinball and he was allotted 5 and I got his last one.

#6094 3 years ago

I put a deposit down for a premium with Orange County pinball. He had a couple spots left. I am new to pinball and bought my first NIB pins this year MBr SE and BKSOR premium from them back in August and September 2020.

Will Stern meet those orders if they give an authorized dealer X amount of units to take deposits for? My wife and kids really want this pin and I have Stranger Things premium arriving tomorrow for Christmas. Wish it was Elvira but what can you do.

#6098 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Did they give you an ETA?
Word is that Stern won't have Elvira back on the line until "spring 2021" which can mean anytime between March and June.

March April but I expected past that date tbh

#6099 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Stern has not made a “last call” for Elvira to dealers so any dealer with confirmed orders should get one, though not necessarily from the April run. However I think the deposit requirement is from the dealer, not Stern.

Ok thank you. Wasn’t sure. But can’t wait to get her in my collection. Such a deep and fun game that really surprised me. Didn’t look that deep at first glance.

2 weeks later
#6177 3 years ago

Finally got around to installing some Black Friday pickups on my Elvira. Pinwoofer Super Kit, LED speaker lights and a shaker. Have art blades left to do, that’ll be a first for me lol.
[quoted image][quoted image]</block

Is the pin woofer super kit worth the money and how’s the shaker integration? I just added an external sub woofer to my BKSOR premium and that seemed to help a lot.

#6179 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Going back on the line in March but they will likely only run off 2-500. Most distributors wait lists are long. Production can’t keep up with the demand unfortunately.

EHOH was going to be a Christmas present for the family till I found out it was sold out. I put down a $1000 deposit at Orange County Pinball. Got one of Evan’s last spots and hopefully Stern comes through. Really want this game as does my whole family of six. Can’t believe how fun and deep this game is.

I heard of a game shooting like butter but never understood what that meant till I played Elvira. WOW!! So bought Stranger Things pro for the family for Christmas this year. Will tied us over till Elvira arrives, hopefully.

I really hope my deposit doesn’t fall through. This game is a must have for me and I am not even a huge Elvira fan.

#6197 3 years ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

I really hope you get one. I traded my mint HUO documented twilight zone for a brand new elvira house of horrors with about 2k in mods.and I have absolutely ZERO REGRETS. This game is a masterpiece and literally the best game I have ever played much less owned

I really hope I do as well. I just love that game and I will really be disappointed big time if it falls through. Evan at Orange County said he had five available to take deposits for. Did Stern give him those numbers he would receive? And does that mean he will get them? New to the hobby

#6199 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

If he asked for 5 he’ll get 2.

Well that’s not very encouraging at all. Hopefully others back out in front of me. Damn that sucks. Too paid paying a deposit apparently means nothing.

#6204 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Want to point out that you don't necessarily have to wait until March/April if you don't want to.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/107380
Just sayin....

Too bad your in South Dakota and not near me.

#6208 3 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

You asked that 40 days ago and I answered you.
Elvira's House of Horrors - The Owner's Club Post #5892

Is that number considered a success sales wise? New to the hobby and have a deposit down for an Elvira.

#6210 3 years ago

Stern knew Elvira wasn't going to be a huge hit when they announced it but were very pleased how well the fans of the theme responded. Titles like Star Wars, Jurrasic Park and Turtles pay the bills. Elvira is more of a obligation to the pinball world to put out a game that the fans of pinall past wanted to see done. It is a niche game. The game is still in production but likey will not hit the 2000 number. I personally think Stern would have been happy with 1000 units. Everything above that is a bonus to the bottom line.

Hopefully I get one and my deposit comes through

#6213 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Good luck, you'll have people beating down your door. I'm just worried that I'll have a hard time getting it back someday, but I'm hoping Stern will eventually make enough of these...

I hope my deposit for one is fulfilled

#6235 3 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

I received the banner as a Christmas gift.
Now I just need Stern to fill my order!
[quoted image]

Where did you put your deposit down? I put mine at Orange County Pinball. Hopefully our deposits come through and stern makes enough. I want that banner btw. Nice present and game room.

#6242 3 years ago

Cointaker
Hopefully stern makes enough to satisfy the demand. Melissa told me there might be one final run (after the Jan-March run) in late summer/ early fall.

That’s reassuring. Thank you for letting me know. The 2nd run depends on how many deposits taken I bet and also meeting the demand for other games plus making Led Zeppelin on top of it.

#6264 3 years ago

I hope my deposit comes through and Elvira graces my home this year.

#6271 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Best of luck to ya’....I’ve been on a list since last February. Thankfully was able to buy an huo a few months back. The wait was killing me.

You have been on the list since February 2020?? Damn. Doesn’t give me much hope. I put a deposit down in November 2020 with Orange County.

#6297 3 years ago
Quoted from whiteyjfm:

Yep, it pay to shop around. We bought one in End of September and we got the second last one they had in stock. Google is your friend.

I did google and called a few places in November 2020 to find an Elvira, but at that point stock was all sold out. Then a few places only had a few deposit slots left so I went with were I bought my MBr and BKSOR premium NIB at Orange County. Unfortunately late to wanting an Elvira and just started collecting pinball in late 2019. Hopefully I get one.

#6300 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Just on last call for unique custom caskets to be made (the Stiffton casket and a couple popular existing custom caskets will continue to be offered after run #21). Cancelling the customs has always been the plan, and was mentioned previously (didn't expect solid interest to remain this long, so pulling the plug a bit earlier than claimed). The customs do take a lot of time that would be better suited towards getting through my long backlogs.
No fear of a complete discontinuation of these mods for awhile. Still surreal to see to see the continued appreciation for these mods. Thanks again to everyone, and it's awesome to see all the PMs and posts about the TWIPY votes

I think it is a good idea to cancel the customs. I could care less because your mods are unbelievable as is. I still hope my deposit comes through and your mods grace Elviras playfield. I wish I was talented like you in making these.

#6330 3 years ago

So now what to do. I put a deposit down last year based on a set a price. Now $500 more is just insane. So because Stern jacked the price up will this allow me to get back my non refundable deposit back then? I am really not happy about this.

The family and I really love this pin. Since so few out there and it holding its value, I don’t want to pay near new price for a used one if one even comes up for sale near me. Looks like Stern wants to lighten up their production schedule apparently.

#6336 3 years ago
Quoted from JackOfPots:

I was given the option to cancel and refund or transfer

Thanks for letting me know. Appreciate it. I am not happy and they should at least give us something extra besides an extra $500 in their pockets.

That’s a bunch of crap not honoring their original price from literally last year when deposits were taken. If this was a vault edition made a few years later than fine, but 11 days into 2021 they jack it up $500 more. That’s just a really shitty business practice. Guess they want a big cut of our lousy $600 stimulus check.

I am new to pinball since 2019 and Stern really soured me to them in 2021. So much for hoping 2021 would be better. Not a good start. My family I love this game, but man this is just crap that this now jacks a premium over $8k. I hope this price will not be the new normal and they are testing the waters.

#6338 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

If people pay it, it will almost certainly become the new normal.
I don’t buy that an Elvira Premium costs Stern more than other Premiums. But if this only applies to Batman and Elvira it seems like an effort to either capitalize on demand or drive those titles from production- not sure which.

At this point it probably is both. I really think they don’t want to go back to making them both any longer since it’s been speculated they are way behind as it is for pins just from last year on top of Led Zeppelin added to the mix. Wanting to get rid of EHOH and B66 that they are not making much money on makes business sense, but sucks for us who want either title.

#6340 3 years ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

In terms of the $500 price increase, I think everyone should cancel their orders. I say that fully admitting that I already have an EHoH. It’s an awesome pin, but I don’t think it’s worth getting taken advantage of to get one. Have some pride and move on. There are other great pins out there and more to come. Shame on Stern.

I think my pride is kicking in even though I really want it as does the wife and kids. My wife is going to think about keeping the preorder or cancel it. This sucks.

#6344 3 years ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I think the test balloon was the $1000 topper that sold out quickly. At least they didn't try to squeeze another $200 on top of that.

I was surprised LZ topper was only $850. I was expecting at least $1500

#6361 3 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

EHOH has three motors. Lift ramp, Crypt and Turret.

I honestly can’t imagine those extras adds a ton to the cost for those extra motors per game. Would be nice if Stern actually said why we are charging an extra $500 dollars to fulfill orders from last year. No F ing way things changed 11 days into 2021 to justify this increase.

#6370 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGee6533:

That all seems reasonable enough. However, what is not reasonable is that the exact same game with no new mechanisms or changes has been $7999 up until 2 days ago and as of yesterday it is now $8499. And that there are many of us customers who put down $2000 deposits months ago on this game at the $7999 price but have to now pay $500 more as of yesterday. It’s just simply bad business. What is the price going to be on it next week, another $500 more? I realize that I have a choice and can simply cancel my order. But this is not good treatment of loyal customers nor is it a good, ethical business practice in my opinion. This is to say nothing of the roll of the dice with no guarantee on whether the playfield will be of acceptable quality and not chip apart within a few hundred plays. I have won and I have also lost with this crap shoot with stern new in box games. I think many of the newer games are really well designed and are very fun. But after this recent move and decision that they’ve made with Elvira and Batman I am really starting to feel like the customer does not matter to them at all. Not trying to be too dramatic, it’s just quite disappointing.

Really is a dick move to pull this on is who put down a deposit and already paying more than the normal premium cost point of $7699 by over $300 now plus another $500. That’s bull sh!t.

#6386 3 years ago

Decided to keep my preorder for a premium. Talked to the wife and kids and they want to get it. We won’t lose a lot on it if we decide to sell in the future and my wife agreed.

It’s a great pin and would hate missing out on it and pay near retail or more later for a used one if it comes up for sale near me. Don’t like to gamble and rather get the one with less risk of not happening.

I am pissed they jacked up the price but the pin is so worth getting. No pin is must have as far as life and death, but would hate not having it in our collection

#6389 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

You'll not regret it. I finally beat it came from space and it was so cool when,,,,,,,, ,, cant tell ya

I am not the best player but getting better lol. We played it at Tilt Studios and the family loves it. Even my son with autism said it’s his favorite one there and they have a nice amount of pins Iron Maiden, JP, AC/DC, GOTG, Star Trek, and more.

#6393 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Sorry to hear of your sons problems. If this game helps, then who cares what it costs? Go for it!

I appreciate that, very kind of you to say. He’s a great kid. I have Parkinson’s and it helps me also with my health deteriorating. Playing gives me a great escape from my problems and just makes me happy to have and play them if that makes sense. Worse things I could spend money on like drugs and alcohol.

I turn 50 on the 17th and we are going to the arcade for my birthday. I can’t wait. Growing old is mandatory but growing up is not.

#6396 3 years ago
Quoted from pinrock:

Distributor just informed me of price increase of $500. Just cancelled my order, get some perspective, they act as if they have you by the balls, $1000 toppers?... c’mon, are you that desperate? grow some balls lemmings, embarrassed that I’m part of this consumer group. When do we take a stand and send a message? Tell em to go fuck themselves... life is too short to be held hostage...ciao!

Not a lemming and I have balls. But my family and I love the pin a lot. And for me it’s worth looking like a lemming to see the joy and happiness on my kids and wife faces on getting Elvira in the collection.

It sucks what Stern is doing, but this pin is a must have for my family. You can disagree all you want with me, but seeing my kids and wife happy playing will be worth it.

Any other game that will be easier to get I would definitely cancel, but I don’t think many will pop up for sale near me and if they do it won’t be much lower than NIB. price. I love Led Zeppelin but a hard pass on the pin, value not there for me, but Elvira, it is.

#6415 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Man, I salute you for all you’re shouldering. Get that EHOH!!
“Growing old is mandatory but growing up is not.”
I am definitely stealing that!

Thanks my friend. Appreciate it. Feel free to use it. It’s a rule a live by. Stay young at heart and appreciate what you have and those close to you equals happiness. Tough times keeps us humble and allows us to appreciate what really matters.

Pinball is a nice distraction from the seriousness of life and allows us to just have fun and forget about the world for a bit. Sometimes we take this hobby too serious. In the end it’s about fun, but sucks when we are taken advantage of like with this $500 price increase.

For me the fun and the enjoyment my family will get out of it and my future grandchildren weighs more than passing on it because of the price increase. There is still a lot of value there for me and my family agrees not to pass it up. It’s just too damn fun.

#6427 3 years ago

It sucks with the $500 price increase, but the family really loves Elvira and hate to miss an opportunity to have one. It’s not a must have as most things in life are not, but the family would really be unhappy and regret not having it as would I.

Prices are not going to go down much for it and may go up over time, but that’s totally speculative. Rather take the sure thing now.

#6431 3 years ago
Quoted from DonnyC:

$500 more for plastic rails. keep it.

???

#6434 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

If you like the game, get it. We love ours.

I am definitely getting it. Regret sucks and an extra $500 to avoid it is worth it to me. But I will not do this again. If Elviras were readily for sale on the secondary market for a good price I would have cancelled. I am not a gambling man.

#6445 3 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Here is an idea. Don’t release a new game until you are caught up with backlogged production.

You would think they would but that makes too much sense.

#6447 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

True, and I've heard some pinsiders try to defend the constant releases by saying that Stern has license agreements that might expire. But the thing is, Stern's license agreements allow them to make an individual pin for at least a few years at a time before renewal. If Stern is making these for 3 years, then a 3 month delay is no biggie in the grand scheme of things. And an extra 3 months might actually let them catchup.

Unless they work overtime or expand how can they catch up? Either option cost Stern more money and we pay for that sadly

#6452 3 years ago
Quoted from DVDA:

I heard they hired 65 more employees and the are pumping out about 500 games a week.

Hopefully the QC doesn’t get much worse.

#6462 3 years ago
Quoted from Leechman:

Just joined the club finally! Looking forward to flipping my balls around on Elvira[quoted image]

Did you buy it used? Waiting for the next run from Stern for mine. Here’s hoping. Congrats!!

#6475 3 years ago

I had a feeling it would be pushed back but August? Bummer. Surprised she got pushed back especially for people who have put in a deposit as early as February 2020. I did mine in November.

#6476 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

They must be getting a lot of cancellations I follow Elvira on Social media and Elvira, jack danger, and stern are really pushing on social media for house of horrors even do the next run far from ready It’s Kinda odd.

What were they saying?

#6479 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

If there’s not that many with deposits left come august they may not even run it again at all.
By that time lz will be run plus 2 more games plus they still have thousands of other games backlogged.

Man I hope Elvira doesn’t get shelved. That would totally suck. Hopefully there was not a lot of cancellations after the $500 increase. Stern probably was hoping we would cancel.

#6485 3 years ago

Went to tilt Studios for my 50th birthday today and played Elvira. Man it is still a blast to play. Stern better make this last run. I will be so ticked if they don’t.

#6505 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Don’t get your hopes up. I’ve been asked three times since last June if I’d like to move my deposit over to a different game.

I have some hope but I am also realistic that it won’t happen. Freaking sucks

#6514 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I dont think think there is an adjustment for that.
You could use something like pinball browser to replace the current scream with a sound clip that was a louder scream.

Do you have a link for pinball browser?

#6516 3 years ago

Thanks so much. I could not find it for some stupid reason. I turned 50 on Sunday lol. Age is not my friend apparently

#6582 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

If you wait rather than put a deposit on a slot your odds of getting one go WAY down ...

Totally agree. Deposit is no guarantee, but at least it shows Stern theirs a possible sale there. Hopefully my deposit comes through. This pin is just too much damn fun to play to not have in my collection.

#6585 3 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

haha agreed. I'm in the deposit club as well. If I find an LE in the meantime I'll grab it, but I figured at least this way I'll have one coming.
Do you plan to try and grab the Stern topper for it? I picked one up last week.

I just can’t bring myself to pay a grand for it. Can’t find one but I haven’t looked recently. Where did you get your topper from?

#6590 3 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Agreed price is outrageous. I bought it second hand from someone who sold his machine.

Hopefully you got a decent price. Congrats!

#6594 3 years ago
Quoted from Trevorlawson500:

Still up in the air on topper! Wanted to make sure I lock down a game first. Also waiting to see what comes out for my Stranger things too! Such a bummer about price raise but also gonna suck if distributors have to call again and say the game isn’t gonna be produced again!

I am still waiting for the topper for ST. Can’t believe they haven’t even released a picture of it. Code updates for it but still no topper. Not going to buy it for $599 and not even know what it looks like.

So Stern is supposed to release 200 more Elvira toppers?

#6619 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

just joined the preorder club. One day Elvira will be mine. Maybe.
EHOH is a game that doesn’t just encourage you to add dolls and nick knacks, it demands it.

Where did you put your deposit down? I have mine with Orange County Pinball.

#6626 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

premiums are $8000-$8900 and some have free shipping. Got to buy from an out of state distributor to avoid sales tax. It sux that the system discourages you from shopping local.

Case in point. I bought mine from your home state of AZ.

Lucky! Congrats

#6627 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

I was a critic of this game when it first came out (I played it at a debut launch party and then a bunch after that at the same bar), I really love the theme but thought it was such a disappointingly plain shooter. But it's been growing on me since by watching it in videos with the code updates, and it really does have a lot of great mechs/toys/structures and a real nice color scheme and lighting. So I just picked up a sweet modded out premium, all the Medisnyl mods, a bunch of others, powder coating to match the LE... pretty much indistinguishable from the LE except for the cabinet art, and it's really a beautiful game at home. Noisy, crowded bars are bad places to get good impressions of games, but they're often the only places. Same thing happened to me with Wonka (Pintastic), JJPotC (an arcade bar), Star Wars (many bars) -- games that I love at home -- it's just hard to get a good handle on things when you can't hear what's going on and the lights are far from optimal.
So, yeah, it still is a real easy shooter, but that's fine, it's good to have a mix. It reminds me of Batman '66, but prettier. A pretty standard shooter but because of the clips, call outs, and music, it puts a smile on your face every time. Happy to join the club!

I didn’t care for it at first either. It looked meh and plain at first, but I didn’t really pay much attention to it and only played it because my wife wanted to.

I went back and played it after code updates and actually paid attention to the game. Totally blown away. The light show on the haunted house by itself is simply amazing.

I never understood what it shoots like butter meant, but totally get it now. For me this is probably one of the best pins I have ever played. So many more shots than I ever realized.

I hope my deposit comes through. If it doesn’t I will be really disappointed.

#6635 3 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

I'd be happy to give you my spot but I didn't really have one. A dealer I've bought a lot from told me last week he'd just save me one from the next fulfillment, which I believe he put at March/April. You can try them as a backup though, Automated Services in Connecticut, pinballs.com.

I was told March/April also but it seems like we will be lucky to see Elvira come back on the production line in August/September if at all. Appreciate the offer.

#6689 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Everything I've heard points to April. Production numbers may be low and many already spoken for but I'd wager a large sum it will be well before August.

Hope your right.

#6694 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

What have you heard from your distributor? I'm going off of what I'm hearing from them.
Worst case, it could be July/August. Regardless, I'm pretty sure the talk of Elvira never being made again are not accurate.

Haven’t heard anything other than the original spring time early summer. Figured my distributor knows as much as we do.

#6742 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I decided to add a some bling to my Elvira House of Horrors apron. It now continuously plays all 26 trailers from the 2010 Elvira Movie Macabre season. These are the 26 movies that are used for the game assets. The OLED display looks much better in person than it does in the videos. The scanlines in the video arent there when you see it live.
Would people be interested in this mod?

I tried to stick with the design of the orignal plastic but with a live OLED display in place of the static artwork.
Original plastics:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
New plastics with built in display:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

That’s a sweet mod! Lmk if you will be selling it. Well done!!

#6754 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Did you mean to say drill the apron? No permanent change to the apron is needed. My mod is mounted to a new plastic that replaces the current plastic. So it's easy to install as well as uninstall if you wanted to go back to stock.

In for a premium. Now just need stern to make mine

#6764 3 years ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

Is Stern going to be making more of the Premiums or are they done making this title?

They are supposed to. I put a deposit down last year in November. Unfortunately they jacked the price up another $500. Was not happy about that at all. But the pin is too much fun.

#6771 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

A big thank you to Melissa and Chris at Coin Taker
I decided on the HUO to ensure I got one just incase Stern pulled the plug
Elvira is in the House !!
[quoted image]

How much did you get it for? Congrats

#6780 3 years ago

We made a trade deal on the game
No numbers we ever brought up

Good move getting the sure thing. Congrats

#6786 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Do you want to place a friendly little wager on it?

Following

#6787 3 years ago
Quoted from Nato01:

Hi guys, I received my NIB Elvira last weekend!!! So lucky to get one and happy with it. One of the best games I’ve ever played/owned.
Just got a couple of questions. Has anyone had trouble when the house is “open” ready to start a mode when you shoot it the ball hits something and does not stay in there (rolling straight back out/down the Middle) just as the mode starts? It is very random and maybe does it 30% of the time. So frustrating. Also the back door skill shot is impossible on this machine where as the one I played on site before mine I could make quite easily? Craig form Harry up pinball did mention something about the bracket might be the wrong/old one? Thought there might be something I could adjust ? Thanks for your thoughts.

Where did you find one?

#6794 3 years ago
Quoted from Nato01:

Hi, thanks for all your responses to my post. I’m new to pinside and I’m still trying to work out how to link/ reply to a certain post. Bare with me guys! is there a button to reply to press. I will try to despond later to them. I will look into the gate more to see if it is opening fully. Also the date of manufacture. I brought the game off a guy in Sydney who had landed an LE and no longer needed his premium he had on order through AMD Australia.
Thanks

Hit quotation sign

6E45BFF7-F872-4581-8DF1-A6FA48D009D7 (resized).jpeg6E45BFF7-F872-4581-8DF1-A6FA48D009D7 (resized).jpeg
#6810 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I wouldn't worry too much about it not being made again. I've had two reputable distributors tell me in the past week the latest they have heard from Stern on the next small Elvira run is still April timeframe. I think worst case, it gets pushed back to July/August but I would wager a large sum it will still be made.
My impression is that some are trying to paint that picture in the hopes it will drive up the asking price for their games. No need to overpay. Just be patient.

Appreciate the intel. Looks like the picture they are painting is indeed jacking the prices up. Hopefully we here something concrete soon.

#6839 3 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

The Amazon reviews on those are scary though.

they really are not good reviews at all.

#6869 3 years ago

Possibly considering selling my mint huo elvira premium with Playfield protector,rare gappa figure, over 2500 in mods for a newer stern and cash my way. PM if Interested .would love a AIQ,JP,STRANGER THINGS, TMNT pros

Where are you located?

#6870 3 years ago

Possibly considering selling my mint huo elvira premium with Playfield protector,rare gappa figure, over 2500 in mods for a newer stern and cash my way. PM if Interested .would love a AIQ,JP,STRANGER THINGS, TMNT pros

Where are you located

#6895 3 years ago

Man I hope Stern comes through with my deposit. I want this pin so bad as does the wife and kids. Played LZ with my wife, fun pin but Elvira still getting my money. And wife agrees. Elvira still is the best and buttery smooth pin I have ever played. TZ finally played also, but Elvira still wins.

#6899 3 years ago

Absolutely I got this brand new in September and now my play as of today showed 988 and counting. I cant imagine any pinball machine PERIOD getting played this much. The hype is real and sadly I hope stern doesnt make more other than the original deposits last year.bc It will make this game that much more special. But for those that put thier deposit

I agree with you I just want my deposit fulfilled.

#6905 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Stern wouldn't have bothered upping the price $500 if they weren't going to make anymore. They would have just discontinued it altogether.

I hope you are right. Elvira is a must have for me.

#6966 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Thought I'd give a little update on the apron movie trailers mod.
I've been experimenting with some light masks to retain the lights flickering when there is thunder and lightning during the game. You can see what I'm talking about if you start a game and leave the ball in the shooter lane. Every few second you'll hear thunder and the GI lights (including those under the apron plastics) will flicker to match the sound. It's a great spooky atmospheric effect that Lyman created.
All of art on the original apron plastics is backlit by the apron GI LED. However for this mod the OLED screen fills up a lot of the center area. Plus the screen has a bezel and mounting ears that make it even larger under the plastic than just the video part you see from the front. If you back light the whole plastic are you'll see shadows from the screens frame, mounting tabs, the wiring harness, etc and it doesn look so great.
So I decided to try and back light just the eyeball and the text and block the light everywhere else. This retains the original effect, when there is thunder the eyeball and text areas in the art will flicker but the other areas of the plastic won't so you won't see shadows form all the other stuff from the mod under the nee apron plastic.
With my game I needed to relocate the apron LED a little for the optimal position. Since I dont know for sure if Stern puts that LED in the same place in every game I came up with an LED support that lowers the LED height and also allows you to swivel it to whatever it looks best. The support uses the same screw hole the current LED is in so no new holes are needed and its 100 percent reversible if desired.
Here are a couple clips to try and show the thunder effect under dim and normal lighting.

I'm planning on building up the first batch this weekend. Once they are boxed and ready to ship I will begin sending PM's to those who expressed interest in the order I recieved them.
Thanks

You sir are a genius! I am so impressed. I can work on cars but when it comes to this kind of skill I am horrible. Well done. Can you verify if I am on the list? Thank you and excellent job!

#7018 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

My daughter just loves the game! Can’t get her off it! She is actually getting REALLY good for a nearly 4 year old, the little fella also can’t wait to give it a go
I’m definitely loving the game and enjoying all the modding up... when I’m allowed to play. Lol
[quoted image]

Man I hope Stern fullfills my deposit. Congrats on getting Elvira and your kids loving it.

#7033 3 years ago

Stern better come through for me!!! My family and I want this pin so bad. Definitely one of the best pins ever for me.

#7035 3 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Getting my Elvira LE on Thursday, along with a YBR WOZ.... can't wait..

Wow!! Big day!! Congrats!!

#7050 3 years ago
Quoted from CosmoConstant:

I wish that there was a special shooter rod where it’s one of Elvira’s boobs. It needs to be squeezable as well. I’m not going to buy the one that’s available now as it’s kinda generic looking. I’m just getting the art blades and shaker motor. I get my pin in April.

Where are you getting it from?

#7058 3 years ago
Quoted from Trevorlawson500:

Loving my Elvira hoh. Why is it most used ones that have been for sale have such low plays? What’s the most plays anyone has on there’s?

I don’t understand how you can put such low plays on this pin. If Stern comes through for me I guarantee there will be more than 100 plays in less than a week.

#7100 3 years ago

Any EHOH owners here have the topper? Is it worth it? Seems price is too high. I have BKSOR topper and love it. Have my deposit in for a EHOH.

#7107 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Yes I have it, and its too high. But it does complete the game, and I bought it under msrp, not by much tho , and its worth more than I paid. I've heard the rumor that more are being made but I doubt it will happen

Thanks for your input. I have a chance to preorder one. Sucks the price with shipping is over a grand.

#7108 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Yes, yes and yes.
The “worth it” part is certainly an individual decision. Logically, with the topper costing more than some games, the answer should be no but it completes the look and feel of the game well. It should probably do more than it does but like BKSOR topper it’s more than just a lighted logo sitting on top of the game that we’ve seen with so many other games (though it’s not quite the perfect fit for the game that the Batmobile topper was on the BM66LE).

Thanks for your reply. Yeah the BM66 topper definitely was a perfect fit. I love my BKSOR topper and the Elvira topper definitely is a nice addition, but the price ughh. Hate to buy the topper and then have Stern screw me in the pin not getting made even though I have a deposit down. I can put a preorder in for the topper for March release.

#7110 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

And if you don't get it, you will always question yourself. Its your decision to make. Don't let anyone talk you in or out of it. Is it worth 1k? No. Is it fun and looks cool? Yes. Is Maui condo worth $450 a night on the beach, hell no, but fun too. Spend how you see fit

Definitely would always question myself that’s for sure. Thanks for your help.

#7114 3 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I am in the no fucking way is the topper worth it opinion. I can think of a “thousand” better ways to spend my hard earned $$$$

There’s wisdom in your statement.

#7120 3 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

if you search lenticular, there's a guy who's started making them that look really cool..otherwise, there's some printable ones in another thread

Bought the Stranger Things lenticular cards from him and love it. Will get Elvira set also if my deposit comes through and Stern fullfills it.

#7131 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

No, the topper is not worth the money...
in the same way that EHOH (or any other new pin these days) is not worth the money. So it's relative and personal. How much enjoyment do you think YOU will get out of it?
I'll say this: if you do get the topper, if you ever go to sell the game, I would sell the topper separately, as you are more likely to get more of your money back that way vs. selling it with the pin. And any EHOH topper that comes up for sale seems to sell very quickly if priced near MSRP.

I just can’t bring myself to pull the trigger. $1000 is just too much. Especially when I paid $500 for BKSOR topper and does so much more for half the price. But it’s just a topper. I would definitely sell the topper separately if I decide to get it.

#7185 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Changing topics, the demise of EHOH and rumor Stern may never make it again appear to be exaggerated. Got word from the distributor mine will be ready by early to mid-April. Apparently another run will be on July/August timeframe.
If you have one on order or are thinking about one, appears to be good news.

That’s great news!! I have one ordered and deposit put down. Will they ship with the latest code?

#7188 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Don't know that. I would assume so. Yiu may want to call your distributor to get updates on when you should plan for yours.

I will text him. Thanks for the update!

#7198 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

" Bird in the hand", good idea to grab one. I only use stern shakers, well integrated into this game. Worth the money, along with Medisinyl mods.

I bought three shakers from pinball life for half the price of the Stern shakers and they work great.

#7209 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

What did you pay for pinballlife shakers? I pay $100 for stern shakers,

Paid $79.99 plus shipping and no tax. Stern ones I have seen were $149.99. I usually buy other items also since there shipping is around $15 I believe.

#7210 3 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I got my shooter rod from stern today (not my topper yet). Do you know if it is normal for the three screw bosses not to be threaded? I would expect these to be threaded from the factory but it is possible that the design relies on the screws to form the threads?[quoted image][quoted image]

The screws will thread it.

#7211 3 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I did not like how the stern shaker felt. Shook too hard. Felt obnoxious. Reminded me of the Cointaker Red Tremor. I pulled it and put in the pinballlife shaker, which are my go-to.

I read that also and that’s why I went with pinball life’s. Plus cheaper.

#7222 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

New runs are shipped with updated code, hope you get your game!

Me to. I really do. Didn’t care for it at first when I first saw it and played it. But when the code updated and I actually gave it a chance I fell in love with it immediately when I played it on route.

#7223 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Best art on pinblades for this tittle/ anyone?

I am going with these art blades when/if I get it.

787D3B01-B447-4146-B192-968296045768 (resized).jpeg787D3B01-B447-4146-B192-968296045768 (resized).jpegC29A9308-16D0-48E3-AD41-CFFE61129916 (resized).jpegC29A9308-16D0-48E3-AD41-CFFE61129916 (resized).jpeg
#7226 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

These look so fluid with the art work Thanks!

Your welcome. That’s why I love those art blades more than Sterns. Definitely goes better with the artwork.

#7227 3 years ago

I decided and went ahead and ordered the topper. I know it’s expensive, but the wife loved it and agreed to get it since only 200 made. Definitely will hold its value at the least. Would most definitely regret nothing getting it for this amazing pin. Now for Stern to come through and make mine.

#7247 3 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

Those looks great! I wish they were not so expensive. Shipping to Texas is $35! I will probably still get a pair though.

Shipping definitely high but they are worth it IMO. Much better than the ones out there now. Mirror blades wouldn’t like right to me on it.

#7260 3 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

What are your thoughts on the Metallica power bladez in HOH?

Think there’s just too much blue and green in it for my liking. Needs some more red for me. But it does look cool.

#7261 3 years ago

Munsters would look cool but out of stock unfortunately.

02325C90-9944-4224-8B4D-3A4945A95C6E (resized).jpeg02325C90-9944-4224-8B4D-3A4945A95C6E (resized).jpeg
#7307 3 years ago
Quoted from mighteagle:

Spoke to joe from pin graffix said he is hoping to do a Elvira run if people are interested in them?

Totally would be in for Elvira. Love my BKSOR one I bought.

#7322 3 years ago
Quoted from joeraptor2003:

Hey all..Ok seems like we have enough interest, I will get to work and keep y'all posted.

Awesome!!

#7341 3 years ago

I got my apron mod last week and received my armor kit yesterday. Now I just need Stern to deliver my machine!
[quoted image]

How are they? Are they worth the money? I am still waiting for Stern to hopefully make mine. Ordered the topper(I know it’s overpriced) but the wife wanted it.

#7368 3 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I think 1.02 is buggy. I notice a lot of callouts stepping over each other and with multi modes concurrently running lots of music stepping on each other, ie. trailer trash with house mode running along with happy hour.

Now I hope it doesn’t ship with the latest code :p

#7369 3 years ago
Quoted from Wzpin:

Hi. Just got the topper. For those that have it installed - I have only seen the open tomb/ scream on WW multi ball - is that normal? I do have the settings in game scream settings at 100 percent (installed 1.02). Also in diagnostic mode I can’t get it to open. I feel like it should open and scream more. Lights all seem to be working fine Thoughts?

Where did you order yours? I preordered from Nitro Pinball. Now waiting for Stern to make my game.

#7373 3 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

We installed ours as well. Looks great!

The code is something you can update or change in 30 minutes. Don't worry about that.

I just don’t want the new code if it’s buggy. Once a new code drops can you still download the previous code?

#7378 3 years ago
Quoted from Wzpin:

Hi. About 2 weeks ago I found one available on pinball pro. Just came today

Nice! Any pics?

#7380 3 years ago
Quoted from Wzpin:

[quoted image]

Nice! Also like the Munsters next to Elvira. Really nice topper. Would like to get a used Munsters down the line.

#7390 3 years ago

Did you turn on the feature in the settings?

This^

#7391 3 years ago

Those who have the side armor, can you post a pic of them on you pin? I can’t find any online and have been looking. Want to show the wife and see if she likes it. Much appreciated. Want to get them while I can before all gone. Just waiting on the last run of Elviras to get mine for the wife and kids.

#7399 3 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

There are several within this thread. Check out post 5413, 5776, and 6977.

I finally learned how to search within the forum topic lol after searching through tons of post lol.

#7400 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

There are a lot of people that are waiting to get an EHOH but I don’t think any of them are more excited about it then you.
I hope that you get your game in the near future and it exceeds expectations. I also expect you to post unboxing and set up pictures here to share the joy.

I definitely am excited. I am 50 with Parkinson’s and my health is worsening and pinball gives me great joy besides my wife and kids. And my wife and kids love the game and so does my son who has autism.

So my situation is different. Playing pinball takes my mind off of life and my health problems and EHOH is just a near perfect pin for me and my family. Makes me feel like a kid again waiting for Christmas.

Topper ordered plus medisinyl mods. I know topper is overpriced but wife loves it and didn’t want to miss out on it. Will get apron mod on next run and then lock down bar accent art from Tilt Graphics and side art retrorefurbs.com

BC16C96D-EAF0-469A-8DEE-97794C19A6C3 (resized).pngBC16C96D-EAF0-469A-8DEE-97794C19A6C3 (resized).pngD0CFBC53-26F9-4A75-A194-6102C7121AD7 (resized).jpegD0CFBC53-26F9-4A75-A194-6102C7121AD7 (resized).jpeg
#7407 3 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

Sad to hear about your health problems. Wish you the best of health for you and your family in the future. I see you are loving pinball!! Thanks for sharing your story!!

Your most welcome and appreciate your kind words. God gives us all trials to bare and with getting through them we can help others who are going through tough times. I started in 2019 and have 8 pins and got hooked immediately. I sold Bally KISS, Cyclone, Stern Disco, and Space Jam. The wife fell in love with the newer pins so sold to buy new pins which unfortunately is part of this hobby.

Only so much space and need to shake up the lineup. There’s worse things to spend money on and love passing on the love of pinball to my kids. I love that my kids enjoy the things my wife and I loved growing up in the 70’s and 80’s.

Just waiting for Godzilla and this year will be pinball gold for me.

#7411 3 years ago

Topper shipped!

26F621DC-0281-4F6A-A964-2A003BE57D67 (resized).png26F621DC-0281-4F6A-A964-2A003BE57D67 (resized).png
#7414 3 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

You seem like a cool dude. I hope our paths cross someday. I restarted around the same time as you started. This Hobby is addicting.

So do I my friend. Appreciate the nice compliment. Wish I started a while ago when prices were much more reasonable. I am originally from Ohio. Moved out to Arizona after I got sick. You don’t have to shovel heat.

#7415 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

You premium guys should all be buying the Stern Munsters armour and powder coat everything green. Sexiest of all EHOH models:[quoted image]

That looks great!! I was looking at the Munsters side armor. Looks so much better in green. What green is that? And how much did it cost you? Can you take some a bit further away showing the legs and lockdown bar? Thank you for posting.

#7432 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I just realized I had it set to ultra detail from a prior print... oops! It’s going to come out looking great but still 40 hours left! Too late now, and I’m curious to see if the super detail really makes any difference

Damn! 60 hours?!!

#7435 3 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

As much as I enjoy STh, I have to say Elvira is better.

Most people including myself if they are honest would agree. I have STh pro and getting Elvira. But they are two different games but still great to have.

#7448 3 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Are there any third party toppers for this machine? Not spending a grand on the Stern one but still want a decent one.

No unfortunately. I ordered the topper. Wife didn’t want to miss out on it. Arrives on Wednesday.

#7461 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Who from? Did you order recently?

I ordered from nitro pinball on March 1st. They were getting 3 of them. Sold out last week I believe. Paid $999 plus $54 shipping.

#7467 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

You need SERIOUS clearance for those - they are really amazing, but they are literally a spinning fan with LEDs timed to create the image. It’s a striking effect, but you have a fan blasting at you so keep that in mind. We used to use one on stage to to show special effects in certain songs and I’ve been jacked by it a couple times.
You can actually buy them on Amazon or alibaba for a little less money but the LightedPinballMods guys have gone through a lot of trouble to make them easy to set up. Having done it both ways, I’d buy theirs 10 times over.

How loud is the fan? Videos online unfortunately don’t have any sound.

#7469 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Not terribly loud - most fans make a lot of noise because of the air being pulled through the protective cage. This one doesn’t have that, so much quieter. you’d never hear it over a game’s audio

Ok thanks for letting me know. Appreciate it.

#7475 3 years ago

Ordered topper and arrived today. Box was beat to hell. Was supposed to be shipped via UPS but I noticed a USPS special handling sticker on it? Shipping label is UPS though.

Opened box and there was no foam padding on the sides. Just the heavy duty bubble wrap. Thank God no damage to the topper.

It is definitely heavier than BKSOR topper, by a lot. Definitely feels solid and sturdy. I felt no regret getting my BKSOR topper and so far I am happy with this.

I think $750 would have been a better price which is still a lot of money, but what can you do. Figure get it for retail instead of jacked up prices on secondary market.

Paint application on gargoyles and tombstone not bad. Not fine art quality but better than Halloween decoration ones. I do not have the pin yet so can’t test it yet. Hopefully Stern ships next month.

So far by looks I give it a solid 7.5/10. I used to be an artist so others may rate higher or even layer. Definitely not regretting the purchase so far. Munsters side armor blades will be next but will wait till the pin is in hand. Those would be a tough sell. And waiting for Medisinyl’s mods to arrive this week.

C827D66B-2FD1-4C5A-AB51-9C624B90F4D6 (resized).jpegC827D66B-2FD1-4C5A-AB51-9C624B90F4D6 (resized).jpegBA350977-2539-4AAE-95AC-F4E265BA8C5F (resized).jpegBA350977-2539-4AAE-95AC-F4E265BA8C5F (resized).jpegE06A4E63-2DE8-4B9C-BF5F-A36C175B0C22 (resized).jpegE06A4E63-2DE8-4B9C-BF5F-A36C175B0C22 (resized).jpeg0041373F-C51F-4954-9095-884BCDFBDEE5 (resized).jpeg0041373F-C51F-4954-9095-884BCDFBDEE5 (resized).jpeg8645668F-1684-4CF4-9510-0B665DAA4745 (resized).jpeg8645668F-1684-4CF4-9510-0B665DAA4745 (resized).jpeg2135B4ED-853D-4048-AE65-DA32E7A3E1EE (resized).jpeg2135B4ED-853D-4048-AE65-DA32E7A3E1EE (resized).jpeg1BC489D2-6F0E-484F-9106-BEEECBE5ABD2 (resized).jpeg1BC489D2-6F0E-484F-9106-BEEECBE5ABD2 (resized).jpeg9D01C0C4-3968-47B5-9BA9-F8C674F746B1 (resized).jpeg9D01C0C4-3968-47B5-9BA9-F8C674F746B1 (resized).jpeg06A369D2-C6DF-48F1-9166-880C7E6EEB72 (resized).jpeg06A369D2-C6DF-48F1-9166-880C7E6EEB72 (resized).jpeg3B00F852-7E5D-4908-B8C8-1E4D4D808C85 (resized).jpeg3B00F852-7E5D-4908-B8C8-1E4D4D808C85 (resized).jpegC58B844D-1B76-43D2-AFD6-0EB9192B5C05 (resized).jpegC58B844D-1B76-43D2-AFD6-0EB9192B5C05 (resized).jpegD4C9027B-3F75-4932-B863-05FDB20FDCD9 (resized).jpegD4C9027B-3F75-4932-B863-05FDB20FDCD9 (resized).jpegEF905595-5665-483C-AF87-BE9F303925DB (resized).jpegEF905595-5665-483C-AF87-BE9F303925DB (resized).jpeg
#7478 3 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Are your gargoyles a different colour to the first batch or is it just the light? They look more black than purple.[quoted image]

Looks black to me on mine. In the pic you posted looks to be the prototype instead of the production one. The base graphics are different.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7480 3 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Here's mine installed, i don't have one not lit up.[quoted image]

The led lights probably make it look more purple when on I imagine.

#7483 3 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Congratulations, where did you order from ?

Thank you! I ordered from Nitro Pinball. Only place I found it for retail price. Other place I don’t recall at the moment I believe was $1299 or $1499

#7486 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Do we know if Stern is going to continue making the toppers are are they limiting the number?

If you can find one get it. They don’t make them for long and Elvira run is even more limited I believe than most toppers.

#7489 3 years ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

anyone know where I can get a topper? I've had a deposit down since last November with automated services...

https://pinballpro.net/shop/elviras-house-of-horrors-pinball-topper-stern/

$1499 though

#7496 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Thanks for the feedback everyone. If I find one and pony up $1000 +, I hope they are limited and won't be making more. At that kind of price point, it almost becomes an investment with the hope they are limited enough I could get resell it at at least close to what I bought it for... but I know pinball machines (let alone toppers) aren't investments .

At $1200 you shouldn’t lose any money. If it stays limited which I am sure it will you will at least get your money back. I would grab it if you want it. Or if you don’t have it what’s your first feeling? If no regret pass. My wife and I would have regretted not getting it.

#7498 3 years ago
Quoted from rwalters21:

anyone want to leave the club?? I have a minty HUO JJP GnR SE available to trade. lmk, Ryan

So had your fill of GnR then?? I Haven’t played it.

#7500 3 years ago

Already? Not in love with the game? We are looking forward to playing one soon.
Good luck with your trade. I think Elvira is an awesome game, we love ours.

I am waiting to hear also if he doesn’t care for GnR either. EHOH is a tough pin to beat IMO. Of all the pins I have played since starting the hobby in 2019, it’s still my favorite. There’s a GnR le in Gilbert Az I want to go play.

#7503 3 years ago

We have a Gunners LE on order.. We only ordered a few weeks ago so we are not expecting it anytime soon. Elvira on the other hand, we have had since new. I loved the game from day one and I knew for us the game would be a keeper. I think it is one of the best pinball games ever made.

EHOH for me has my vote for best pinball ever made. Each game a have played feels like playing it for the first time and keeps me coming back when I play it on location. Can’t wait for it to come home. Here’s hoping for April release but not holding my breath.

#7512 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Third week in April apparently.

Hopefully that happens so I can make sure my topper works.

#7515 3 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Won't miss SS much after getting EHOH

This ^^
SS will be forgotten. EHOH blows away both Elvira pins. Played all three recently and HOH is by far the best of the three if not one of the best pins ever.

#7517 3 years ago

Decided to go with the Elvira side armor. I do prefer the Munsters side armor but the silver doesn’t go as well with the cabinet and with it removed just doesn’t look right to me. Cohesiveness in the end wins.

CCB5F749-F06C-4AE4-9A1C-AC222F80BC16 (resized).jpegCCB5F749-F06C-4AE4-9A1C-AC222F80BC16 (resized).jpeg
#7523 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I personally don't think the Elvira armor goes with the cabinet art. The web and eyes just feel way too busy with the cabinet. I don't have an EHOH yet, but I'm getting the Munsters armor, and since I'm having all the armor powder coated anyway, it will all match. The pics I saw of Munsters armor on EHOH looked awesome.

I do agree but for me it felt like mismatched parts. The Munsters was just to plain and the faux chrome doesn’t go with the cabinet for me. For me EHOH art is a bit busy but in the end I will be happier.

My daughter agreed in the end better to get the EHOH armor because it matches the cabinet better in our opinions. For me in the end I will be happier with the official side armor. I wouldn’t add Pontiac trim to a Dodge.

My OCD in the end won and I feel good about getting them. Munsters is still a great choice but in the end I had to go with Elvira’s. Medisinyl mods should arrive tomorrow. Then need to order art blades, shaker, and apron mod.

#7524 3 years ago

I qm sure the game will make you very happy!

Playing on route definitely makes me and my family happy. We try not to play it that much but it’s the best pin there.

#7527 3 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

FYI - if you are still wanting an EHOH from the April premium run, don't wait too long to put down a deposit. Three of the major distributors are already sold out on the upcoming run.
I'm still looking for a semi-local LE to pop up, but went ahead and put down a deposit today on a premium (and got the last one available).

The odds of getting an LE are pretty rough. I would have gone for the sure thing also. They are all the same playfield and play wise, so not missing anything there.

#7528 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Buy the munsters side armor, then buy my sweet munsters pro

HA! Would like to get one one day. Love the show and art work, pin is not bad.

#7531 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Only selling g to make room for GZillah, hopefully!

If I wasn’t getting Godzilla I would definitely be interested. Going Monday with my kids to see the original Godzilla vs King Kong at Harkins Theatre.

#7533 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Let us know how it was

Will do. I have never seen any of the old Godzilla movies on the big screen other than the new ones.

#7545 3 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

How do you mess with a guy with OCD who’s worried about mis-matched parts? You tell him wait until you notice that the end the side of the black lockdown bar hangs over the edge of the official EHOH side rails and blocks some of spider web art.

Thankfully my OCD is not horribly overpowering. And yes I did notice that the lockdown bar blocks some of the spider web art. I also thought about painting the art work of the spider web on it.

Not offended at all and your comment was pretty spot on and freaking hilarious. Well played sir and get out of my head. That put a smile on my face. Cheers

#7568 3 years ago

So will this be the final run?

#7589 3 years ago

Topper arrived last Wednesday ,Medisinyl mods arrived the other day! Elvira’s side armor arrive on Thursday. Now just need the pin to arrive in April.

24646198-6B61-4AD8-90B8-82D88485826B (resized).jpeg24646198-6B61-4AD8-90B8-82D88485826B (resized).jpeg99851338-D80E-42D0-902E-4E8423C14BDA (resized).jpeg99851338-D80E-42D0-902E-4E8423C14BDA (resized).jpegD6F9EC79-C6B5-40E9-ACEE-673E387E6BDC (resized).jpegD6F9EC79-C6B5-40E9-ACEE-673E387E6BDC (resized).jpeg729CBC9E-BD8E-4BB2-AF92-4BD058972501 (resized).jpeg729CBC9E-BD8E-4BB2-AF92-4BD058972501 (resized).jpeg

#7597 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

These fit so well, great quality. So happy with ours[quoted image][quoted image]

That’s perfect!!

#7622 3 years ago
Quoted from adam12hicks:

Still dealing with the deadhead crypt bash skull not locking in position. Once you open the crypt, and drop the ball in to start a random character mode, it goes up and down constantly vs locking on the skull.
I lifted the playfield and there’s a small circuit board next to the mechanism and up just inside the crypt. It feels loose, like it has play and can move around. That leads me to believe that maybe the opto that controls that motion is misaligned, as someone mentioned here.
Has anyone else experienced this? I’m not sure how exactly to access that little board short of
Fully disassembling the crypt assembly, which isn’t a my favorite thought.

If it was my luck you going to have to disassemble the crypt assembly. Goodluck and hope you find an easier way.

#7627 3 years ago

Cointaker lights are awesome. I added them to my BKSOR and STh. Will add to EHOH once I get it. You can’t beat the price of $39.99

Here’s a video I made of them on my BKSOR

#7630 3 years ago
Quoted from adam12hicks:

Well I fixed it. Turns out disassembling the crypt is simple. You can take the roof panels off to see inside, or there's a screw on the left side and a nut on the right beneath the PF that allows the entire assembly to lift up and out of the way. From there you can get to the components. There's an opto board that determines position of the skull / door / trough opening. The opto is held on with two 1/4" od lock nuts. Mine were not tightened and the opto was loose in the assembly. Not sure if that's by design or not, but it felt odd. Tightening up the upper lock nut (they're tricky to get to - I used a tiny 1/4" wrench) and then re-assembling fixed the problem. Everything lines up correctly now and works as expected.
Next up I think I'll 3D print and paint a nicer thatched roof for the crypt to replace the flat plastic piece it comes with

Congrats on fix. Glad it wasn’t horribly complicated.

#7632 3 years ago
Quoted from Mageek:

Like this ? I can’t remember what site I downloaded the .stl from though.[quoted image][quoted image]

That would be sweet!

#7642 3 years ago

So happy I recieved my topper today. Only problem is I see is it got a little damaged during shipping. Has anyone else had this issue right out of the box from stern.im more concerned with the led lights than the metal corners. Bc I don't understand how they could come off before even being Installed unless it was dropped hard.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I was worried mine was damaged also. Box was beat up and there was no foam inserts in it to provide protection to the topper and support the integrity of the box in case something heavy was put on it. Luckily no damage but don’t have the pin yet so don’t if everything works ok.

6BA924A1-94C0-4F99-88A3-D40D8321F118 (resized).jpeg6BA924A1-94C0-4F99-88A3-D40D8321F118 (resized).jpegF7B8C1D5-F55C-45E7-AB15-A5B9056691C5 (resized).jpegF7B8C1D5-F55C-45E7-AB15-A5B9056691C5 (resized).jpeg9BC58561-BC30-48F1-B064-AEB89CAF100E (resized).jpeg9BC58561-BC30-48F1-B064-AEB89CAF100E (resized).jpeg06679172-639E-48A5-980B-42F97C57D4A9 (resized).jpeg06679172-639E-48A5-980B-42F97C57D4A9 (resized).jpeg
#7646 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Well to be fair, the Stern packaging wasnt very good. All my previous Stern toppers came with the foam blocks that were perfectly shaped to encapsulate the entire topper. Elvira topper is way too heavy to ship in basic cardboard box with just some bubble wrap thrown in.
Wonder why they arent shipping these with the foam anymore?

I was shocked there was no foam. My BKSOR topper did and it was much lighter and half the price. USPS still sucks.

#7647 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

True. Mine was well packed with foam, but the damage, crushed box looks all usps. Also, goin with our past experience of damaged packages, clearly marked fragile or dont crush. Hope these all work for you guys!

I just now need the pin so I can make sure the topper works ok.

#7649 3 years ago

What instruction/apron cards come with the premium? Does it only come with the ugly yellow ones for the right side?

#7662 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’ve shipped with USPS nearly everyday for the past 20 years. Pack well and your item will arrive safe and on time. Pack like shit (a la Stern toppers)...your likely gonna have a prob. You can’t stick a 40 lb slab of cheap metal in a thin cardboard box and expect the item to be safe on arrival. Has nothing to do with USPS and everything to do with Sterns cost cutting and general greed.

USPS sucks sorry. They take forever, loose and damage boxes. They are constantly in the hole by 100’s of millions of dollars. The government runs them that’s why. They never turn a profit. Their prices have gone way up and I stopped using them a few years ago. Never again unless I am mailing something like papers or cards.

#7668 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’ve shipped thousands of items over the past 20 years, no complaints, no damages, all delivered in estimated time frames depending on method. They are not a for profit organization, they are a federal service. Also, you spelled ‘lose’ wrong.
[quoted image]

So your still wrong and also a grammar Nazi. Congrats. By your logic since they are non profit and our tax dollars pay for them, it’s ok for them to be billions in the red. Well done. Google is your friend.

57A6827F-85A7-489A-B7C2-31EF282DE863 (resized).jpeg57A6827F-85A7-489A-B7C2-31EF282DE863 (resized).jpeg

#7669 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’ve shipped thousands of items over the past 20 years, no complaints, no damages, all delivered in estimated time frames depending on method. They are not a for profit organization, they are a federal service. Also, you spelled ‘lose’ wrong.
[quoted image]

7925DDFB-8049-4116-A427-5A6B13767A50 (resized).jpeg7925DDFB-8049-4116-A427-5A6B13767A50 (resized).jpeg
#7680 3 years ago

The good news is it arrived without getting crushed. The bad news is it won't fit on my game because of my low ceiling. It is a 1/4" off from working.
[quoted image]

Can you lower the leg levelers in the back and if needed remove the front ones? A 1/4” is not that much at all.

#7682 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

You could swap in some other legs that are 28.5" vs the current Stern 30.5".
[quoted image]

Swapping legs instead of lowering the leg levelers and removing the front ones if needed is not the most cost effective.

#7698 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Cost effective seems oxymoronic when putting a thousand dollar topper on a ten thousand dollar toy

But why spend money on new legs when you can do the fix for free regardless what was spent on the topper.

#7716 3 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Hey folks, just got this game.
I have an issue with the diverter behind the house. It's not diverting in the test, what is supposed to move? I don't see a damn thing happening. I hear a motor and nothing moves. Switch 53 is stuck on.
Switch 43 (house opto) also doesnt register, and the ball gets stuck on the back plate behind the house. If anyone has any advice I'd love to play this game I just bought. I'll start pulling it apart. Ahhh pinball, what a great hobby.
UPDATE: manually unjammed the motor and it looks like diverter is back in action, sort of. The diverter gets stuck locked in the down position.
I'll have to dig more tomorrow.

Did you buy NIB?

#7725 3 years ago

Odds of Stern shipping out any Elviras in April for those with deposits put down last year?

#7736 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I think they are just running pros. They should retire GOTG, IMDN and BM66 then move on to new titles and JP prem and EHOH backlogs imo.

I second the EHOH backlogs.

#7737 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Your distributor should know.

I doubt it. Mine doesn’t

#7741 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Then keep on top of your distributor because (a) they get updates from Stern and (b) they can request status from Stern.
Games don’t just magically get drop shipped to distributors. Both times I have bought a Stern game that wasn’t in stock the distributor was able to give me a time window +/- 2 weeks and that came from Stern.

I will do that. Thank you.

#7748 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Anyone get any word from their distributors about shipping NIB EHOH this month?

Nothing from my distributor

1 week later
#7752 3 years ago
Quoted from Eldritch:

I heard delayed one month

Hopefully only one month.

#7763 3 years ago
Quoted from Superpops1:

JP premiums were shipping out very recently, April build dates. Maybe they will be right on schedule? Expect the worst and hope for the best

I expect the worse usually also that way you really aren’t disappointed. Good news with JP’s with April build dates. Hopefully Elvira not too far behind.

#7775 3 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Sure enough, the EHOH topper I bought has bent corners on the base plate. Crappy packing job by Stern, what a shame. What’s the best way to flatten those corners back out? Disassemble the topper and use a rubber mallet or put the metal plate in a vice? I’m in no hurry to fix as I don’t own an EHOH yet. Just curious what others have done to fix this.
Thanks,
Jeremy [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Just go to Harbor Freight Tools and get a auto body hammer set and just tap it straight with the square hammer head. Super easy fix. Use it and take it back. I have used it many times on different projects.

#7781 3 years ago
Quoted from Apex:

Has anyone reached out to distributors recently? Saw on FlipnOut that they are showing a 2022 delivery for premiums now? Hope that is just that he has too many on his list to deliver all for his next allotment.

What?!! And probably another $500 price increase.

#7783 3 years ago

Well my topper, medisinyl mods, and side armor will still sit in the box a while more. I was hoping for April but didn’t expect it.

#7791 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Hey, at least your attempts to paint the picture it would never be made again or at best,, late in the year helped pump up your games value for a sale, right? I heard from a distributor today that they've been pushed back 3 weeks for the exact same reason the games in front of EHOH were pushed back, semiconductor parts and supply issues.
The EHOH production that has always been scheduled for April is pushed back to May due to this issue. The fact this came up recently due to supply chain issues doesn't change the fact production was scheduled for April and isn't being pushed to August/September like you are saying.
Frankly, I'm not the least but concerned about a month delay. Just setting the record straight for others reading this forum

Totally agree with you. Well said.

#7803 3 years ago

Contacted my distributor and he has no updates

#7807 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Certain people are saying it’s pushed back one month putting production in May...right when the new game drops? Extremely unlikely. You think Stern is going to put EHOH in front of Back to the future or Godzilla or Mortal Kombat?

Building Elvira first is the right thing to do because people put down a non refundable deposit last year, but I know they won’t. I am definitely anxious to see what the next pin will be. Godzilla for me all the way.

#7810 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Hmm not to bash anyone waiting or hoping for their game, but this is the Elvira Owners club, but it seems more these days the Stern Production planning club. I love to see some hacks, tweaks, mods, and not just talk about that Sterns production planning is crap and that all most of you waiting will only possible recieve their Elvira in 2022. Sorry for all you waiting, maybe open up your own topic.

Or here’s an option, don’t bash us who are waiting and don’t read the post from us then. Sorry if you are bothered by us(sarcasm). Your coming across as a douche. I am sure most owners don’t care that us poor slobs waiting on Stern are here posting.

#7825 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I agree completely.
I was just making a point since he was getting all uppity.

You do know what uppity means right? I was not arrogant. Theres always someone in a forum who has to be a wannabe moderator. Excuse me for posting in this thread. You did nothing have to say anything and your the first person to bring it up.

I will wait till I actually own the pin so no one gets their panties in a bunch again. Everyone else I appreciate you letting me post and not being a jerk.

#7827 3 years ago

By defdinition owners clubs are for owners and fans of the game. Post as much as you like is my opinion. Shipping delays etc, etc are common on owners clubs. Do not let the odd snow flake stop you from enjoying the club.

People like you make this forum awesome. Always some snowflake/Karen who has to cause crap. I can’t wait to get the pin and posting helps pass the time. I am a disabled veteran and found pinball in 2019 and hooked since.

It helps me get my mind off of my health problems and brings a smile to my face when I play and post and read in the forum. There’s always some douchebag that has nothing better to do than to make themselves seem and feel important. Peace brother and thanks for your support.

#7828 3 years ago

And I am not waiting till I own the pin either. If you don’t like it move along and get a life.

#7840 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Man, Elvira is aging like nobody else!
[quoted image]

Know it’s only an owners thread per certain individuals, but nice subwoofer choice. I use the same one for my BKSOR.

#7844 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Says the guy who was being a jerk.

Ok Karen. So calling someone out is being a jerk? Whatever keyboard Karen.

1 week later
#7984 2 years ago
Quoted from Nstone4425:

I had one order that was supposed to arrive in May. The dealer called me and said Stern is now only giving him 12 vs the 16 originally promised. I was lucky #13 so not on this run. He said they don't know when they will do another run but probably would be super late this year or same time next year.
He said the supply chains are getting bottlenecked again and it's making things a nightmare. Moreover he said Stern doesn't enjoy making EHOH or BATMAN 66 due to the complexity of the parts and profit margins suck.
Take all that with a grain of salt. Just relaying what I heard from a distributor who moves a ton of pins.

That’s bad news. Man so close for you. At least your distributor heard something. Hopefully my distributor has heard some news, good or bad.

#7989 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Whats your distributor say? You gettin one soon,?

Asked him 2 weeks ago and he hadn’t heard anything.

#8021 2 years ago

My distributor told me no updates/news for May shipment, but he said Stern will get them out this year to those who put a deposit down. I am not hopeful, but hope I am proven wrong.

#8027 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Stern has more than one assembly line. They aren't like other companies that can only run one game at a time. That's one of their strengths.

Exactly.

#8038 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

My understanding from a friend who does a pinball podcast is that Stern currently has three production lines.
If demand is high and they are starting production right away for Mandalorian, it is likely two of the three will be focused on the new title. The third line makes other games.
I received communication from one of the well known, large distributors last week that they expected production on backordered EHOH to begin this week or next. This is the distributor I have mine on order with. That was last Friday before today's Mandalorian announcement, however, so time will tell.

Sounds like you have a great distributor. Who do you have? Mine doesn’t know anything and I am sure he is not making any effort to find out.

#8048 2 years ago
Quoted from bwill:

Question…. this was my first modern pin and I was thinking of adding a shaker. Is there any difference between the Stern brand shaker motors and what is on pinball life? Other than $20 bucks?

It’s a $40 difference and I have bought three shakers from pinball life. One for Stranger Things, Black Knight Swords of Rage, and for monster bash remake. Will be buying for EHOH once it is built and arrives.

#8098 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I agree. At a minimum, they to to finish off the orders they've had this month and in August. They are making them this month, just not in the numbers they'd promised distributors.

I paid deposit last November, and stern better make mine or topper, side armor, and medisinyl mods will be up for sale unfortunately. If Stern was taking deposits they should make the damn game especially after increasing price by $500.

#8105 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Stern doesn't sell direct to customers, so any deposits for EHoH were paid to distributors - not to Stern. Distributors may get an estimate of how many they will receive from the next run, but they frequently get less than their requested number of games.

I know stern doesn’t sell direct to customers, but I am sure they tell distributors how many they can put up for preorder to take non refundable deposits.

#8141 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

It would be fun to know the modern production runs, but I doubt we’ll ever know. I would guess a highly successful run in modern times would be 5000 units - no where close to 20k TAFs though.
The current excitement on Mando is similar to the last SW pin, but it will subside. The layout looks *ok* - but honestly EHoH seems like the better all around package to me.

It’s the new shiny thing. For me Elvira is a near masterpiece of a pin and just hope Stern doesn’t bail on me and makes mine this year.

#8149 2 years ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

+1. The machine is a win on so many levels. I listened to that podcast someone posted in here with the guy Tom Kopera that made all the mechs for EHoH and wow..had had originally intended to do some wild wild stuff with the Crypt that ended up being just too much of a logistical, mechanical nightmare I guess.. but oh man.. he said the plan was to have not just one deadhead skull but *five* different head guys in there!!
But yeah, the house mech /diverter toy is absolutely beautiful. And yep. Im gonna be crying some Gappa tears if Stern lets me down on my deposit. It sounds like we have hope for the August time frame but then again, that one post on the page said the run on that one isnt suspected to be very substantial either?? Getting only 5 out of 20 games expected is not good odds at all..if August is even twice this its gonna look like slim pickins!
Covid pinball motor supply shortage?... please dont let it be so.... No no noooooooo

Would be nice to get some kind of news or statement from Stern. I know some are waiting for BM66 also. It’s the not knowing that sucks. If I already didn’t have the topper, side armor, and medisinyl mods, I wouldn’t be as worried.

But I have them and don’t want have accessories and no pin. Hopefully the topper works and no issues with it. My distributor in California only has 2 with deposits, and of course I am one.

Will keep my fingers crossed. Just sucks not knowing. Hate to have to sell the topper, side armor and mods.

#8155 2 years ago

Anyone receive any updates from their distributor for those who put a deposit down?

#8185 2 years ago

I wish that Stern could give a date. I pre-ordered mine in February. The pre-order is paid for in full through The Pinball Place (New Ulm, MN).

I preordered in November and only had to put a $1000 down.

#8214 2 years ago

I’m getting my machine on Monday! I’ll post pics when I get it.

Congrats! Hoping I get some freaking news next month. I think I don’t want the game anymore till I play it at my local arcade and remember what a masterpiece this game is.

#8225 2 years ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

...make it..

Hey man I think this means we have hope for the late summer! Spotting these things NIB is like catching a picture of bigfoot! V.glad CosmoConstant is getting hooked up.
Cant wait to hear how some of these new arrivals play put of the box or if theyve tweeked anything in these later builds. Also very much hoping an adult mode gets unlocked in code upgrades. Theres no way they got Elvira on that couch without shooting some raunchy call out content...just in case...

I think Bigfoot is easier to photograph at this point. Hopefully we get ours this summer. If it’s fall it would suck, but this pin is too damn good to not wait for. Just glad I can flip one at my local arcade once in a while.

#8234 2 years ago
Quoted from bwill:

Personal Opinion, but I like stock better. Stock is just a flat image while the coin taker version is a 3D print... but I think the flat image just looks a lot nicer than a less detailed 3D print. I’m not a huge fan of mods in general so take that into consideration.

Totally agree with that. I don’t like the look of the cointaker mod. Not an upgrade for me.

#8252 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Really stoked for anyone getting a new one of these, and I hope it’s soon for anyone waiting. It’s such a cool game to play, and even just to look at and tinker with. I just added some spooky trees to mine and I really like it. Oh, and Medicine Hat is a great name for a city! I read true crime and there is an unbelievable, tragic case that happened there 15 years ago that I’ll never forget.
[quoted image]

Thanks, I hope I get mine this summer. The game is amazing. Where did you get the trees and how did you mount it? Looks great!

#8255 2 years ago

Texted my distributor and received this reply. Happy day!! Finally!! Topper, side armor, and medisinyl mods ready. Now need to buy art blades and shaker. Is shaker worth it for the game?

8A14FA21-28BC-41AC-AD24-8CBF9CACCE12 (resized).png8A14FA21-28BC-41AC-AD24-8CBF9CACCE12 (resized).png

#8259 2 years ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

Holy crap dude youre in like flynn! Heck yeah! and yesss totally get the shaker! I cant vouche for it personally but 9 out of 10 say absolutely on this one. Im personally wondering if the analog knocker is worth it.
So yeah..this is v.good news my friend. Hopefully ill be joining in the celebrations in a couple months. Fingers still crossed

Thanks my friend!! Really appreciate it. Will officially celebrate when it’s dropped off in my driveway. I hope you get yours in the next run. Going to order the shaker and art blades.

Quoted from stf_dnx:

Yes, not a hard-core fan of shakers, but it's a must for this one. The slight shaking during the thunder is awesome.

Awesome, thanks for your reply and input. Going to get the pinball life one. Have there’s for BKSOR, STh, and MBr. For $79 can’t beat it.

#8268 2 years ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

Yeah man youre gonna be styling with that setup. I freekin love the stern art blades for this game..totally integrated. Im hoping one day we can talk medisinyl into cranking out some 3d tiki bar or camper/lobster mods for that back right corner ; ) cant wait to hear how it plays. Are they doing your setup too or are u going to get it going on your own?

That would be a sweet mod to do and have. I don’t no if they are going to check it before they ship it to me or do anything. I assume not since they are in California and I am in Arizona. So on one truck to another. I am surprised it’s not coming direct to me from Stern. Either way can’t wait.

#8271 2 years ago
Quoted from locustgrovepin:

In the house! Another smooth transaction from Zach at Flip-n-Out Pinball.
[quoted image]

What’s the build date? Congrats!

#8305 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Back in the club![quoted image]

Will it stay?

#8320 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Same here, Jason texted me while ago that my game was ready to be picked up, when it was looking like it may be August.
Is everyone here covered now?
Or is there anyone here that placed a order months ago and is still waiting?
Just curious.

My distributor last Friday said Stern shipped mine to him, so hopefully he receives it Wednesday and then notifies me. Fingers still crossed. Not ordering shaker or art blades yet. I put deposit down in November.

#8348 2 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Delivery was delayed 3 different times by FedEx, but it finally showed up today.
[quoted image]

Congrats!! And a new mini fridge also I see? Hopefully my distributor receives mine today or tomorrow.

#8363 2 years ago
Quoted from mslow:

Picked mine up today. Box was a mess. Game was in perfect condition. Might need to use a different shipping company next time.
[quoted image]

What in the actual hell happened?!! I can’t believe it was not damaged. I would have cried if I saw that.

#8364 2 years ago
Quoted from CheapTrick33:

I ordered mine/placed a deposit back in November... JJ from Game Exchange of Colorado has been the best to work with... his company basically ate the ridiculous Stern up fee after I paid my deposit (had to agree to some VERY fair stipulations) long post made longer my EHOH arrives on Friday...can't wait.

I bought my Stranger Things pro from them and will buy from again. Congrats and that’s awesome they ate the $500 mark up.

#8365 2 years ago
Quoted from orangestorm87:

So work got an invoice dated from December, for an amount greater than what was quoted back in I believe February. Trying to contact the distributor, and no response.
So maybe we have a game? Not going to pay until we know what's up.

So even higher than the initial $500 mark up?? That’s messed up.

#8370 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

I have the game perfectly level with the bubble on the shooter lane, and side to side using another level.
For sure leveling is not a issue.
I either have a lemon, or this game is actually haunted.
Averaging 8 ball searches a game.
SDTM stuff so bad that I reset the ball save from 5 seconds to 15 seconds. (I have never done that, but this game is possessed).
Briefly it was fun.
Anyway, I am not great at issues like this game is having.
If you are in my area, and you think you can easily fix this game, I will gladly give you $100.00 if you can get this game to work correctly.
It also auto plunges at random, so if you are not there and ready when it is your turn, you may be SOL.
The worst area is called the attic? The target works fine, but then the ball gets lost in that area.
It also gives some random points, but not too many. (but that is the least of the issues).
Frustrated, but happy.

In the settings you can shut off auto plunge. Also for pitch don’t trust the bubble. Get a level and put it on the playfield. Or if you have an level app you can use that to measure the degrees for the pitch of the game. You need to measure left to right level also.

#8376 2 years ago

Does anyone have the shooter lane protector in stock?

Just got done putting on my new art blades. They look great!
[quoted image][quoted image]

I really like those art blades more on it. I didn’t care for them at first, but looks great in your pics. Thanks for sharing and hopefully I get mine next week.

#8377 2 years ago

Just got done putting on my new art blades. They look great!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great! I honestly didn’t like the factory art blades, but I am really digging them now. I was going to go with Tilt Graphics one and now I think I might get these instead. My Elvira hopefully will arrive next week. Should arrive at my distributor tomorrow in California.

#8392 2 years ago

@BallyKISS1987... there was a nice metal shooter lane protector avail for this on one of the sites i saw a while back..it was on PinballLife i believe. Im torn on the need for the analog knocker.

For me an analog knocker is not a must have. The sound effect is pretty damn good. Most people would be hard pressed to tell the difference tbh. It’s not expensive, but not worth it in my opinion.

I did see the metal shooter lane protector. Not sure the ball will hit that area much launches. I would have to watch mine when I get it.

I ordered the shooter lane protector plastic from cointaker plus their speaker lights. Just need shaker (pinball life) and then side art. Leaning heavily to Sterns official side art. Not sure how long Powerbladez versions are from being released.

#8424 2 years ago
Quoted from Dexter:

I have a official Stern set (never used) but ended up getting a LE so no longer needed. I will sell for $55 plus shipping. Message me if interested.

If you will take $60 shipped to Arizona I will take them.

#8425 2 years ago

So my Elvira shipped last Friday to my distributor in California. As of today has not arrived. Asked him when was the expected delivery date he said this week. Asked about tracking and its location, no reply.

Everyone is getting there’s and I have nothing. Plus it will have to ship to me from California.

#8427 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I feel your pain. You've been so anxious ill bet its killin ya!!

Man you ain’t kidding. Especially not knowing where it’s at.

#8429 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Its close!! Hope no issues, bullet proof out of box.

Just can’t believe my distributor doesn’t know where it’s at. Should not take 7 days to arrive to California. Today is one week from when it left Stern.

#8432 2 years ago
Quoted from BigPinDaddy:

Thanks, will stern make another run of these or is this it?

I wouldn’t hold out hope for another run.

#8439 2 years ago

Well called my distributor today. He hasn't bothered to check tracking because he was too busy. He gave me the tracking number and I checked. Tracking not found. So wrong tracking sent to him apparently. He has more that one game shipped to him. Freaking unbelievable. Shipped out last Friday.

FB049256-B638-4F35-B43D-07F454186111 (resized).jpegFB049256-B638-4F35-B43D-07F454186111 (resized).jpeg
#8449 2 years ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

you must be going bonkers. That picture was worth a thousand freekin words though Lol
Utesichiban.. oof yes i can certainly imagine the grief. Ill be watching what happens with this for sure. Hearing about stuff like this NIB is pretty unerving @these price levels. The whole idea of something as delicate as a pin being shipped around scares the crap out of me. Cant imagine how anything like that would clear Qinspection.. so id personally be thinking same thing... something knocked loose. You checked backbox power supply items too? Gotta be an easy one i hope.

I am going bonkers. Should have arrived by Wednesday and to me by mid week next week. I will never buy from him again. Holding back till my Elvira is in hand and working.

I will be the last to get mine at this rate. I should not have to keep following up this much and track the damn thing with the wrong freaking tracking number.

I am starting to get nervous.

#8467 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Doesn't appear so but it is difficult to get a game for any length of time due to the flipper issue

I would take the glass off and manual activate the pops and slings.

#8497 2 years ago

Texted my distributor this morning and Elvira is 45 minutes away from him in Los Angelos. Finally getting closer guys!!! 7 months of waiting almost over. Fingers crossed since mot home free yet.

#8500 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

So you wanna sell it??
Kidding. I have seen you posting eagerly awaiting your game. Enjoy dude.

HA!! Will be bolted to the floor for sure. Appreciate your reply. Family and I are really excited.

#8508 2 years ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

Yep..that is one heck of a wait. Im 2 months in and it is not exactly pleasant not knowing if theres hope for august. Cant wait to hear how it performs! You got the freekin topper sotting there too..man thats gonna be sweet. Fingers cross

I hope August comes through for you brother.
I also have side armor, lock down bar accent, cointaker speaker lights, and medisinyl mods. side art blades arriving on June 4th thanks to Dexter for hooking me up!

Just need to order shaker. Once I know game arrives safely I will order it from pinball life.

#8519 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Finally!! The most anticipated arrival on pinside is eminent. As long as you've had to wait, I sincerely hope it is 1000% out of the box. Enjoy!!!!!!

Really appreciate it. As of yesterday was 45 minutes away from my distributor. As of today not a damn call, text, or email from him. Never again.

#8520 2 years ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

The medisinyl mods are probably #1 in my book ..good to get on a list while the gettings good too. That guy is cranking those out so hard im worried hes going to get carpal tunnel before he has a chance to be convinced to do a tiki bar for this game lol..
Seriously, also the backdoor neon plastic by docquest is a no brainer for 10 bux or wharever and if youre more adventurous, his apron videos screen mods are basically to die for
All of this stuff feels like stuff that shouldve been in the game out of the box. Lotta people say the mirrored cross is important for the indicator hidden behind the beast booster
The official art blades by stern I cant say enough good things about bc they are so well integrated with the artwork.
Beyond this, sound upgrade /sub woofer is probably very high on the list but i cant attest to the need so much cause my number for the game hasnt come up yet..just got all the mods in case my dream comes true lol. Such a hot game.
BallyKiSS1978... dude u got the armor too?? Man those look so freeking good..just started getting a little pricey for me. Im sure if the game comes through ill bend on those too. Its the topper that gets me. Its GD gorgeous but man.. the price is insane. Thats dedication to a work of art! Gonna add huuuge value to it . Totally jelly lol

I love my medisinyl mods. Got them a few months back. Not sure on the lcd apron mod yet. Worried the novelty will ware off. I saw the back door neon sign, going to get it since you said it’s worth it.

I wasn’t sure about the Stern art blades at first. Didn’t care for them till I saw a pic someone posted recently (sorry to poster), and looked so much better.

The topper is crazy expensive but the wife said had to get it, I was shocked. Was going to get munsters side armor but decided to keep her 100% Elvira. The art just flows better with the premium cabinet for me.

Going to order the boney finger flippers for Scared Stiff on Marco also. Not a fan of mirrored cross though. Looks great, but just doesn’t look right on the game, doesn’t seem to fit since all mirrored. It looks nice, but just not for Elvira for me.

Just ordered the lenticular cards. Love the stranger Things I got. Probably going to order the green neon sign mod and possibly lcd apron mod.

#8526 2 years ago

I need to pinch myself. Will go get it myself so don’t have to wait till next week.

B3416F59-DADA-4AE6-8272-F9C8E2675CFF (resized).jpegB3416F59-DADA-4AE6-8272-F9C8E2675CFF (resized).jpeg

#8529 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Is there an updated rules sheet anywhere? I looked at the one on Tiltforums but it doesn't seem to be updated in a lot of areas.
Also, I've browsed through the forum and picture gallery to see if there are any alternate shooter rods on the market other than the Stern clown and the Modfather Elvira head but I didn't see any. Anyone have ideas besides those two for a shooter rod that goes well with the game?

There’s a cool eye ball one on Modfather

https://modfatherpinball.com/products/eyball-shooter-rod?variant=97652047880

Or this skull one. I am going to get it

https://modfatherpinball.com/collections/shooter-rods/products/elvira-skull-shooter-rod

5E2D054B-F916-4431-ADE4-3A69B0E9A381 (resized).jpeg5E2D054B-F916-4431-ADE4-3A69B0E9A381 (resized).jpeg

E3F439A4-0936-4664-AC90-20879023BD63 (resized).pngE3F439A4-0936-4664-AC90-20879023BD63 (resized).png
#8535 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Thanks. Sadly my distributor is MIA right now as well. These things cost $8k + is this is how we're treated? Pathetic.

Freaking sucks. I pray no issues with mine when I get it. Can’t believe the flippers aren’t working. Sorry brother. Not right at all. So much for testing before it’s boxed up and shipped.

#8536 2 years ago
Quoted from n2vsw:

Got home and was going to take my motorcycle out for a spin... Someone put this frigging box in the way.
[quoted image]

Congrats!!!

#8540 2 years ago

Well my typical crappy luck has hit. Was supposed to arrive today in Phoenix. So now have to call and see how long the delay is going to be. Hopefully the truck didn’t crash or catch on fire.

3135FA70-8FD7-4823-870F-3AE52D8B9724 (resized).jpeg3135FA70-8FD7-4823-870F-3AE52D8B9724 (resized).jpeg
#8542 2 years ago

Going to make my own custom shooter rod. Skull cost $11.99, and shooter rod $8.99. Will clear coat the skull. Pics of skull are from online, those aren’t my hands and nails. :p

Will post pics once done. Going to make a custom one for stranger things also. Now just need to call FedEx and see what happened to my game. Still in California.

4F71428E-F81E-4942-94E9-6BCE6A6864A8 (resized).jpeg4F71428E-F81E-4942-94E9-6BCE6A6864A8 (resized).jpegAE5AA12F-1E95-418D-86F2-4329C771EA28 (resized).jpegAE5AA12F-1E95-418D-86F2-4329C771EA28 (resized).jpeg8861205F-8604-4CDB-8FFD-FDF3759EF84E (resized).png8861205F-8604-4CDB-8FFD-FDF3759EF84E (resized).png

#8556 2 years ago
Quoted from Scorpius:

Oh hey fellas
[quoted image]

Congrats!! Still waiting for mine. Since emergency delay still sitting in California. Scheduled for delivery tomorrow between 12 and 5pm. I will believe it when I see it sitting in my front living room.

#8560 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Do not leave your house from 7am to midnight tmrw!!! And, be nice to delivery guy, not his fault for the delays

I will not leave and I am always nice. I always treat people nice who deserve it. Not some angry hateful prick like some people can be.

#8562 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I know, just feelin for ya, its been a long journey

It sure has. Been like waiting for all holidays and my birthday. My skull arrived today for my custom shooter rod. Will post more pics once my shooter rod arrives from Marco.

I thought it would be cheap and hollow. It’s actually solid and well done. Exceeded my expectations. If goes well may start selling some to help put funds back in my account lol.

B340DBCC-7A1A-4B2E-9425-9A102526643F (resized).jpegB340DBCC-7A1A-4B2E-9425-9A102526643F (resized).jpeg55819ECE-C357-4DEA-A5FB-AC17D3328EBA (resized).jpeg55819ECE-C357-4DEA-A5FB-AC17D3328EBA (resized).jpeg46046859-7D1C-46AA-A86A-5006CCFC6E84 (resized).jpeg46046859-7D1C-46AA-A86A-5006CCFC6E84 (resized).jpeg
#8566 2 years ago

So much for arriving tomorrow. What the hell?!!

4E671A0B-4FC3-4C80-BD0D-B0BA1D9B5A63 (resized).jpeg4E671A0B-4FC3-4C80-BD0D-B0BA1D9B5A63 (resized).jpeg
#8568 2 years ago

Hope the truck wasn’t in a wreck
You should check with FedEx
Was it being picked up at the shipping terminal or home
Delivery
Sorry man - that’s rough

I spoke with FedEx Thursday morning. Talked to Phoenix office who then called Anaheim California FedEx who scheduled delivery for today. I checked tracking at 10:37 pm and it had this update but showed time as 12:17am. Now I am getting pissed. $8500 F ing pin stuck somewhere in California for 3 days. At this point I don’t know if I want to scream or cry. And I have to wait a few hours to talk to some F ing one!

DD9D42E2-0857-4FC0-834E-E8D7DC42D9A9 (resized).pngDD9D42E2-0857-4FC0-834E-E8D7DC42D9A9 (resized).png

#8571 2 years ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

Dude its cursed.
Lol hang in there! Today could be the day! Skull is lookin nice man. Glad to hear it feels solid. Cant wait 4 pics!

I tell people my family and I have the worst luck.

#8574 2 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

This happened to me too. Tracking showed that "Emergency - delayed in transit" message three different times. They even scheduled to drop it off one day, and never showed up. It was super frustrating.
It was finally delivered and was in perfect condition. Hopefully yours shows up all in one piece as well.

I am so pissed off right now. I could have driven to California to get it and been back already and been up and playing. It’s a lousy 6 hours and 14 minutes away from me.

Waited 7 months for the game and now it’s sitting 6 1/2 hours away. I know it’s just a game, but so much has happened to my family recently and over the years. This was just something we have been looking forward to and needed a win.

#8591 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

We are all pulling for you. A win is still within reach!

Thanks my friend. Appreciate it. Still in California.

#8594 2 years ago

Phoenix FedEx called me to tell me that Elvira has not arrived since I was scheduled today for delivery. I asked if they had any information why the delay. She told me to call Anaheim hub.

I called and lady in California told me to call Phoenix FedEx hub. I told her they told me to call you. She put me on hold. I asked her why has it not left California yet and has been sitting since Wednesday.

She didn’t know and said it could be because Monday was a holiday. She said she asked around and nobody really knows. So much for $8500 shipment that nobody knows what’s going on with it. She said it should leave tonight. I will believe it when I see it.

I had $100 packages handled and tracked better than this. Had 2 pins drop shipped by FedEx with no issue from Stern and CGC. Sorry but just need to vent. Now

493776E6-4C56-47DA-B02D-1193611037F0 (resized).jpeg493776E6-4C56-47DA-B02D-1193611037F0 (resized).jpeg
#8598 2 years ago

Well Elvira is finally on her way home!!!

DB5B52E9-BC61-4C4C-97C3-69F8411028DA (resized).pngDB5B52E9-BC61-4C4C-97C3-69F8411028DA (resized).png
#8612 2 years ago
Quoted from 03whtlightning:

Picked up my EHOH yesterday. Now I just have to set it up and find a way to tell the wife that I bought it. Haha!! I find it much easier to get forgiveness than it is permission. Anyway, a little info to pass, my distributor told me he was allocated 20 machines and then told by Stern he would only be getting 5. 17 actually showed up.
[quoted image]

Those who grew up in the 70’s should recognize the pic

CB6B2B12-8D5E-4964-86A7-C7723C0EE8F3 (resized).jpegCB6B2B12-8D5E-4964-86A7-C7723C0EE8F3 (resized).jpeg
#8621 2 years ago
Quoted from 03whtlightning:

Haha!!!! I’m trying to build up the courage to tell her!

Man I would NOT want to be you. Buying a used older pin is one thing, but damn!

698C670B-1ECD-47BC-AFFB-4B1805C6479E (resized).jpeg698C670B-1ECD-47BC-AFFB-4B1805C6479E (resized).jpeg
#8623 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I wish an opto was just the only thing that slips by the non-existent Stern QC.
This is my power supply, in my 2 day old Elvira.
48v circuit 100 % not grounded. Also some of the insulation is damaged.
This is what happens when you have unskilled workmanship building games to improve the bottom line.
The build quality of a Stern is very sad.[quoted image][quoted image]

Holy crap!! That is one of the easiest things to do and most crucial. You do not need to be an electrician to know not having a ground attached is a very very bad thing. My Elvira arrives next week and I will have to go through it.

#8630 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Thanks! Which light sockets? The GI lights out under the slings?

Man I hope you find the short. Freaking sucks. I had a short on my Gorgar I couldn’t find on my lights. Kept blowing resistors on my MPU. Ended up taking to a guy to find and repair.

No excuse to have your problems for a NIB pin. This should have never left the factory. They obviously did not test it at all. Especially since the node board for the damn flippers is bad. Stern should give you back the $500 up charge you (we) paid.

Hopefully you here something tomorrow. I am calling FedEx tomorrow to see when I will get my game. Depending on how far out their schedule is, I will probably go get it myself.

#8640 2 years ago
Quoted from Kside:

I flashed the SD card, and it works! Thank you all very much! Any reason I should swap the boards back to their original games?

If it’s not broke don’t fix it. First rule I learned when I started in 2019.

#8643 2 years ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

One of my fav philosophies in life man! That and the conservation of energy principle lol. Dude you are so close to the big win..almost time for some champagne corks to pop

Got a hold of FedEx freight this morning after 40 minutes of calling. Scheduled tomorrow between 12 and 5:00 pm. Fingers crossed. Appreciate your support my friend. Closer now than I have ever been. Pray no issues with the game.

#8644 2 years ago

Well tracking did show it was in transit to Phoenix and now that is gone on the updated tracking. WTH?!

EF00BDFE-E5CC-4AA3-B459-B0616F392C50 (resized).pngEF00BDFE-E5CC-4AA3-B459-B0616F392C50 (resized).png
#8650 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Fed ex sucks lately, we only use and request ups. Fed ex has left packages outside in 50 mph winds here, after we have told them repeatedly to leave in garage . Hoping your game arrives safely and 100%

I had no problem with FedEx till now. Really disappointing that they went down like this. Hopefully it does arrives safely. Appreciate it.

#8653 2 years ago

Shipment exception
Emergency - Delay in transit

WTH?! It left Anaheim Friday.

6C49ECD0-E61D-4DB1-82F7-BCE084C418D9 (resized).jpeg6C49ECD0-E61D-4DB1-82F7-BCE084C418D9 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

9,000 (Firm)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,000 (OBO)
$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

12,900 (OBO)
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

351 posts in this topic match your search for posts by ballykiss1978. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballykiss1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club?tu=ballykiss1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.