IMG_0412 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0414 (resized).jpeg
20240417_211237 (resized).jpg
IMG_5084.jpeg
IMG_5121 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5119 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5120 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #607 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Ramp hangup fix Posted by Reality_Studio (4 years ago)

Post #1849 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SKWilson (4 years ago)

Post #2292 game dates and guide rails. Posted by SKWilson (4 years ago)

Post #2375 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Balls coming out of the house during mode start fix Posted by Wildbill327 (4 years ago)

Post #2423 All premiums have skill shot update Posted by BillyPilgrim (4 years ago)

Post #2518 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK low eject power/can't hit targets fix Posted by Pozzest01 (4 years ago)

Post #3427 Dialing in Elvira problem areas video Posted by jandrea95 (3 years ago)

Post #4077 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK Updated location with measurements. Posted by DeathHimself (3 years ago)

Post #4107 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK hole redrill locations picture to fix weak eject Posted by HurryUpPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Schaitas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13691 1 year ago

Just got mine this week... any recommendations for cool mods?

#13717 1 year ago

Posting some good news for those that didn't receive theirs yet. Mine arrived last week - from the 1st batch. I set it up this AM and have been playing non-stop. So far, so good. No issues at all out of the box. I know this won't last forever since there are many complex mechs in there.... but in terms of QC - mine has no issues - (Not bragging - just sharing some good new / hope to those that are waiting)

123 (resized).jpeg123 (resized).jpeg
#13721 1 year ago
Quoted from sublime90803:

I have a new game from the recent run. I've had multiple issues between the shooter lane, left orbit out of alignment, gargoyles sticking up and not returning down, and this weekend the house ramp went half way up and never came back down. Took me over 3 hours to take the entire house apart and correct. So far I think I've played it for maybe an hour total, and spent at least 6 or 7 hours fixing it.

How did you fix the "gargoyles sticking up and not returning down", if I may ask. - I get this occassionally.

#13750 1 year ago
Quoted from Geeterman1:

For mine I slightly loosened the screw under the gargoyles rear end. It’s not loose, it’s snug, not as tight as it was. This allows that bracket to have more give and allow the stick to more freely move up and down. So far so good in my machine.

Thanks a lot! That worked for me also - was a really quick fix!

#13751 1 year ago

Any Mod recommendations? I have the basic stuff from Stern (art blades, shooter knob, shaker,etc) - looking for some cool Art mods for the playfield...

thanks!

#13759 1 year ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Not playfield related, but the Wizard Mods speaker grill, coin door, apron cover and lockdown bar accent are quite nice (if it's your thing) and I think, really tie in well with the cabinets artwork. Plus its all just magnetic so it's easily removed (if it's not your thing).
[quoted image]

Thank you. And yes, I purchased those except for the coindoor bc I have the volume control..

#13768 1 year ago

Opinion needed: Pinstadium or Not for EHOH Prem? Pros and cons? Do you guys recommend it for this machine?

#13863 1 year ago

Question: i cannot get the back door skill shot from the plunge - I removed the glass and noticed that the ball wont go through to the left in the back - the ball diverter is blocking it in that direction.. Is it even possible to get this shot from the right ? Plunging? I have only been able to access the back door from the left orbit..

#13866 1 year ago
Quoted from Geeterman1:

The ball diverter is not always active. I don’t know what the rules are exactly but on my game, on a new ball, the diverter is open. If I drain quickly and get a ball save the diverter seems to close.

You are right. And the ball does go through to the other side… but for some reason it doesn’t ever go through the back door.. even with a perfect shot - it either comes back from one side or the other..

The only times I was able to do the back door is from the left orbit during a game… strange

#13867 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Changed my EHoH coin door art to a version version that fits the PinPac 4 headphone kit (provides more external controls).
[quoted image]

Where can I buy this?

#13872 1 year ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Raise the left side of your game. The shot is not makable if the left side is low.

Ok. Will try that. Thanks!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#13873 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Did anyone ever make anything adhesive or something to attach to the left orbit to help with the hitting the left sling? I know there is the whole dismantling the left side bit to move the guide, but was wondering if there was a simpler solution

This is my temporary solution. Worked great

20230319_115623 (resized).jpg20230319_115623 (resized).jpg
#13876 1 year ago
Quoted from per3per3:

So do you find that shots to the left orbit are also smoother after implementing that fix? I know that your fix is designed so the ball comes down to the left flipper and not the sling, but I'm hoping that moving the orbit our may also solve the other problem

Actually, yes. The left orbit shot is the hardest shot in this game IMO - and this does make it smoother

#13877 1 year ago

Btw.. even with all the technical problems.. this is my favorite game in my line-up.. really amazing gameplay! (And I have some good ones like JP prem, DP, Godzilla prem)

#13878 1 year ago

Does anyone know an alternative to Pinstadium that works well with this game? I feel it needs more light on the PF - but don't like how bulky the pinstadium lights are - and they ruin the side blades art view

#13900 1 year ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Dang I’m surprised it needs to be pulled out that far! I loosened the ball guide screw on mine and adjusted the rail all the way out (pictured below) and it’s perfect now. It clears the left sling on the left orbit shots and spins right orbits smoothly. I don’t get how there could be so much variation from game to game.
[quoted image]

I think its because my left side is very low. Once I adjust that I will probably need to bring this adjustment back a bit..

#13913 1 year ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Dang I’m surprised it needs to be pulled out that far! I loosened the ball guide screw on mine and adjusted the rail all the way out (pictured below) and it’s perfect now. It clears the left sling on the left orbit shots and spins right orbits smoothly. I don’t get how there could be so much variation from game to game.
[quoted image]

This is how it is now after I lifted the rear back (which was low)

20230320_112259 (resized).jpg20230320_112259 (resized).jpg
#13925 1 year ago
Quoted from MattW123456:

They are not inexpensive, but the PS fusion atom are pretty narrow. I haven’t seen anything with a smaller form that puts out a similar amount of light.
[quoted image]

I have the PS Neo... already bought them... but not sure if I should install them. I love the lighting aspect of them (I have them on 5 other games) but dont like how they block the side blade art... so I did not install on some games witg great art like Godzilla, Mando, etc.. on this one I am torn since it really needs lighting but the art is very nice..

#14021 1 year ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

I have them in mine. I like them a lot.
Note that in real life I have it set to look more purple. The camera makes it look pinker than reality.
It took a while to find a flasher to hook it up to. As a lot of the flashers go off during attract mode, and if the flash light is on too long, they'll burn the housing.
[quoted image]

Which version of PS is that?

9 months later
#17367 3 months ago

For some reason my game does not seem to enable the right window (to start Sta Claus and the other extra modes). I had 3 games with over 500M points, where I finished the entire house and all modes, but the right window never lit up... any ideas why?

#17369 3 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Did you not collect any skeleton keys via Junk In The Trunk?

Im not sure... i did get 2 Junk in the Trunk multiballs.. how do you collect the keys?

#17372 3 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You have to hit the first junk target when the key insert is lit…that locks in the insert. Then complete the targets to get Key 1. Get in the trunk for Key 2. You can get more during MB. It’s possible you played a ton of the game and scored high without ever getting that first key. If you have a key, it’ll show it in the upper right corner of the LCD.

Thank you. I will try this

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 26.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

11,855 (OBO)
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

8,499 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hollywood, FL
$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Schaitas.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club?tu=Schaitas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.