IMG_1855 (resized).jpeg
Playfield GI only titan no CLIP (resized).jpg
Playfield with CLIP GI only (resized).jpg
IMG_3575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3572 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6179 (resized).jpeg
LS20240321000056.png

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #607 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Ramp hangup fix Posted by Reality_Studio (4 years ago)

Post #1849 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SKWilson (4 years ago)

Post #2292 game dates and guide rails. Posted by SKWilson (4 years ago)

Post #2375 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Balls coming out of the house during mode start fix Posted by Wildbill327 (4 years ago)

Post #2423 All premiums have skill shot update Posted by BillyPilgrim (4 years ago)

Post #2518 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK low eject power/can't hit targets fix Posted by Pozzest01 (4 years ago)

Post #3427 Dialing in Elvira problem areas video Posted by jandrea95 (3 years ago)

Post #4077 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK Updated location with measurements. Posted by DeathHimself (3 years ago)

Post #4107 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK hole redrill locations picture to fix weak eject Posted by HurryUpPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PeterG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4457 3 years ago

JP is more of a challenge. The shots you need to make to progress in the game. The animations are great, i like the dino’s and the omving t-rex on the prem/LE is awesome. Raptor café is great and once you learn what to shoot for there is a factor of just one more game. Elvira is a smooth schooting game. I like it a lot, it fits my kind of style of shooting more than JP. I am also a mediocre player. But Elvira is not always easy, sometimes you are just not allogeen to play it, and the next game you are Grand champion. The modes are really great. I like the campy B movies. I like the sounds, the music is great. Both are great games. To pick just one will be very hard! Pick elvira for fun, pick JP for challenge.

2 weeks later
#4759 3 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

got the bone flippers with purple rubbers, and purple plastic protectors on...looks so nice
[quoted image]

You need to paint those. Do a bit of weathering.

#4823 3 years ago

Do the gargoyles shit gold?

5827E9CD-B1E5-42D5-9B42-87742C7F2467 (resized).png5827E9CD-B1E5-42D5-9B42-87742C7F2467 (resized).png

2 months later
#5801 3 years ago

Did the LE come with a goodybag with keyfob etc. I took over a machine but nothing included?

#5805 3 years ago

Yes I found mine, between some extra decals, was very small......I expected something bigger/different

#5834 3 years ago

Any thoughts on strategy on this game. I just shoot the house to get through the house to house Party, meanwhile trying get throug the wild woman multibal ladder. I reached Gappa Angry 2 times but both sucked. Only getting to level 2. I keep stuck at around 350-400k. How do the playfield multipliers work?

#5846 3 years ago

Printed these nice apron cards

20201110_192530 (resized).jpg20201110_192530 (resized).jpg20201110_192542 (resized).jpg20201110_192542 (resized).jpg
#5851 3 years ago

In europe we play 4 ball games with max 1 extra ball.

3 weeks later
#6035 3 years ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

where do you set date and time?

Ehh, in the menu....under utitl -> Time

#6110 3 years ago

Any homemade toppers out there? I have already seen some in this thread. Try to get some inspiration.

2 weeks later
#6193 3 years ago

Homemade topper...$1000

20201221_185818 (resized).jpg20201221_185818 (resized).jpg20201221_185828 (resized).jpg20201221_185828 (resized).jpg
#6196 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

That’s great! I just printed those exact same gargoyles. Love the tombstone backdrop thing

Bought that as a halloween prop. Was around $10 and just slice it to correct size.

#6217 3 years ago

Does any one have an older version of the code for me. LE version. Thinking of adding back some call outs on deadheads and backdoor to current code. Looking for anything before 1.0

#6226 3 years ago

I tried to get there today. But I did not get that mode. I got the giant gilly monster. Will try tomorrow again.

#6233 3 years ago

I also think 25th played it today and got there but not this, I was already wondering if I missed something.

#6249 3 years ago

Topper is now final....I will add some more in the future. Looking at some movement. For now really satisfied with the result.

20210101_151403 (resized).jpg20210101_151403 (resized).jpg
#6253 3 years ago

I voted, 3 points in the pocket.

#6306 3 years ago

I have a LE for sale for 25K
Or just a picture of it for $100

No just kidding, sorry for all that are waiting on this game. Really hope Stern will make some of these inthe near future. But listening to Gary I really wonder if they are going to do that.

1 week later
#6440 3 years ago

I think the issue here lies with the deposit. I wonder if the deposit is also the right to buy something for that price since there is no sales agreement. Just the intention to buy. However, if it would be non-refundable that would make it different. If there is a sales agreement then it would be with the distributer, and he has to pay for the increase or there is a statement somewhere in the text that they are not accountable for these price increases and can charge that directly to the customer. You do not buy from Stern direclty and the prices on their webpage are suggested retail prices.

I think it is up to the manufacturer to decide what price to ask for the product. And up to the distributor what charge the client. Lame thing from Stern is just that they keep postponing the run. It would be better to just make a run and sell those machines for the price they want to ask for it at that time. The distributors would only keep a list of interested people not taking any money. I also do not think the downpayments all went to Stern.

I think we will see more of these price increases, they run a title for over 3-4 years now, do not expect them to sell for the initial price all the way. Things are getting more expensive and since there is no real competition for Stern, they could just do this all the time. Once a mayor competitor comes in, things will change and we will see Stern get more efficient.

#6441 3 years ago

double.sorry

#6466 3 years ago

I have some additional lights installed on this game to brighten things up. Made some dripping blood today, to get them more in the theme.

20210117_012035 (resized).jpg20210117_012035 (resized).jpg20210117_012039 (resized).jpg20210117_012039 (resized).jpg

#6537 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Keep the protector. Impact on game play is a myth (perhaps fueled by the older/thicker protectors).
Change out the coil stops. Stern seems to have a limitless supply of crappy ones.

Agree on the playfield protector and the coils, already replaced one coilstop, what a crap part. I noticed that the flipper bounced back once a ball hit on it with full speed. 1 $4 part and 15 minutes of work all is ok again.

For the playfield protecter, to get in in is a hell, to get it out is easy. So if you have one with it already in, leave it, play it, you can always get it out in 5 minutes.

#6690 3 years ago

Nice cards, but I like them a bit larger so they block those gates in the apron. I always stick them on the apron with double sided tape.

#6719 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I decided to add a some bling to my Elvira House of Horrors apron. It now continuously plays all 26 trailers from the 2010 Elvira Movie Macabre season. These are the 26 movies that are used for the game assets. The OLED display looks much better in person than it does in the videos. The scanlines in the video arent there when you see it live.
Would people be interested in this mod?

I tried to stick with the design of the orignal plastic but with a live OLED display in place of the static artwork.
Original plastics:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
New plastics with built in display:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Yes interested, nice, looks good.

1 week later
#6913 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I have an EHOH on order for the next cycle. Can anyone comment if this scene from Gappa is part of the Gappa angry mode? If not, it needs to be added. I just watched the trailer for this movie on YouTube. LOL. So bad.

Yep that is the start of gappa agry. Don't go...gappa angry

#6958 3 years ago

Just did a 5v ledstrip on top in the back, put it on pulsating purple. Looks great, some additional effects in the back.

#6971 3 years ago

If you do a full plunge does the ball hit the left slingshot? Mine just scamps it on the front and triggers the sling to fire. The other side is fine, lots of clearance there. Do I need to relevel my game (left to right)?

#6976 3 years ago

I did the fix on my LE, indeed no slotted piece. So had to get the Dremel out to widen the hole. Now all is fine. Plays so much better! Thanks all.

1 week later
#7040 3 years ago

Added lightning effect to my topper.

Hmm no video. Need to figure that out later.
Video to come.

20210217_211413 (resized).jpg20210217_211413 (resized).jpg

#7041 3 years ago

Here the link to the video

#7084 3 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Is there a fix for the draining from the pop bumpers ?This happens very often on mine

Mine has that too. I do not know the correct level for this game. But still try to figure out how to prevent this.

Strange thing is that in the begining I did not notice this so much only the last 2 months or so. I do not think anything has changed.

#7085 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Mine has that too. I do not know the correct level for this game. But still try to figure out how to prevent this. Maybe do something with the rubberring up there.
Strange thing is that in the begining I did not notice this so much only the last 2 months or so. I do not think anything has changed.

#7090 3 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

sounds like you need to level it better. this happens rarely to me on my game now. before it was level it was all the time. i can also hit the back door 1 in probably 5 times.

What is your current level?

#7111 3 years ago

I got to play with her tonight, and she was in for it. Finally over 1B.

IMG-20210224-WA0004 (resized).jpegIMG-20210224-WA0004 (resized).jpeg
#7135 3 years ago
Quoted from adam12hicks:

I just dropped 1500 for a New in box BKSOR topper. So value is relative.
I have 3 pins, JP with Topper, Elvira, and now BKSOR on the way and the topper. Which means if I don't get the topper for Elvira it'll just look sad

I have the same 3 with toppers

20210121_201800 (resized).jpg20210121_201800 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#7345 3 years ago

Great mod, fast service. All over excellent.

16154718001383045829095324460780 (resized).jpg16154718001383045829095324460780 (resized).jpg
#7347 3 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Excellent mod for sure, I highly recommend going with both sides.

Yes but have an LE so still not want to part with the signatures

#7348 3 years ago

Also did the start button. Nice extra

16154735114755656894863328841255 (resized).jpg16154735114755656894863328841255 (resized).jpg
#7355 3 years ago

So apron LCD today and Eyeball start button and new code, sure it is not Christmas today?

#7356 3 years ago

So apron LCD today and Eyeball start button and new code, sure it is not Christmas today?

Quoted from adam12hicks:

Great choice! I'm waiting on the HoH topper to arrive. How is it? I don't have super high expectations but compared to JP, and for the retail price, hopefully it's good.

I have the BK and JP with original topper, I made my own for EHoH. They are sold out all the time and still 1k is a but heavy.

1 week later
#7541 3 years ago
Quoted from Superpops1:

Why is EHoH premium $700 more than all other premiums?

becasue it is that good.......
No seriously, I think this was another model Stern used (Premium, LE, SLE) where another party in this case Cassandra was involved getting a piece of the pie. Same like BM66 an dBeatles where Kapow is involved. Stern is doing this sometimes, liek with Star Wars, LE was more expensive than other LE's in that time.

#7576 3 years ago

Added red eyes to my topper. Now worth $2000

#7582 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

A closer look and it appears it isn't the Stern topper. Did you make it yourself? Maybe you should start selling them. Given Stern is charging 1k, you could probably sell a lot at half or less.

No it is not the stern topper. I took some 3d printed gargoyels and creepy hands from thingiverse. Added leds and all working on 5v. Just a fun project and not even close to 1k. Still thinking about doing more, looking at the lighting effect triggered by the shaker. Want to add motion to the small spider.

#7591 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I gotta say, that easily looks just as good as the stern one! What’s the tombstone looking thing in the middle ? I have those same gargoyles but this looks SO much nicer!

The tombstone is from amazon, check tombstone halloween. It is foam and I have cut in in half. You even could get some zombie hands on amazon. The tombstone is about $12-$15. Only thing I did is paint is more black and added some yellow which gives a nice glowing effect when putting purple leds on it.

3 weeks later
#7809 3 years ago

Hmm not to bash anyone waiting or hoping for their game, but this is the Elvira Owners club, but it seems more these days the Stern Production planning club. I love to see some hacks, tweaks, mods, and not just talk about that Sterns production planning is crap and that all most of you waiting will only possible recieve their Elvira in 2022. Sorry for all you waiting, maybe open up your own topic.

3 weeks later
#8063 2 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

my stern shaker is barely noticeable... quite disappointed.

My shaker is very noticable. So there must be something wrong with yours.

#8144 2 years ago
Quoted from sebgrinke:

Related question - is this game hard to maintain compared to other recent Sterns?

Once you get NIB issues solved. Like adjusting switches, vuks, broken nodeboard, even a replacement on a spikeboard on one machine stern machines tend to work correct. I have very little issues.

2 weeks later
#8485 2 years ago

Increase value, then I will stapple it back

4 weeks later
#9171 2 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

What does the rotating house turret mean?

I know during house party when the green eyeball is in front , it will add-a-ball once you shoot the house. The rest I do not know.

2 months later
#9618 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

And yet JP is rated #2 all time now and Stern has probably sold more of them than any game they've ever made.
I understand what you're saying but there are a ton of us that love the game because it has lastability in the home for some of the exact reasons you cite as negatives.

Elvira is a keeper, the humor, the shots, the way you progress. I had a JPLE for over a year, sold it, was to frustrating. If you can not make the shots you stay in the paddock for the rest of the game. I could lose 3 balls in one paddock ending up nowhere. I think Keith Elwin games are super for tournament players, for me not so. I love when you can still progress through the house and get house party even if you do not finish each room. I hope Stern will tackle this is the future with code. You could select at the start if you want the hard way or the easy way. Would be so much more fun for casual players.

1 week later
#9723 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

There’s a thread on the site discussing this. Most people seem to either have a Creality Ender 3 or Ender 5, or a Prusa MK3. I have owned an ender and a Prusa, and the Prusa remains. You set it up, then you print. I had endless issues with the Ender, but others have recently reported better results. There are even newer ones now that have different features.

Yes, If you want out of the box great printing, take the Prusa MK3. But it will cost you. If you want to go cheap take an Ender 3 or 5. Ender 3 is more common, Ender 5 prints slightly larger objects. Both great machines with some small tweaking great results, but you need to get into the hobby with these. You build them yourself and do your own maintenance. The help online is ok, there are a lot of great communities. But again, no hasstle printing = Prusa, cheaper = Ender.

I myself have an Ender 5, works great after some initial setup.

1 month later
#10129 2 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Funny story about that topper. She has it because of me!
Way back when her first slot machine came out, I was fortunate enough to be in contact with Cassandra. I was trying to get one of those toppers so I asked her if she could get one from IGT as I'd be interested in buying one. She said "You know, I never thought to ask." Well, she asked and IGT sent her two of them on these really nice wooden display bases.
I ended up buying one from her, which I still have, and she kept the other one which is now being auctioned.
BTW, buyer's premium is 25%. Another 3% if online. Sales tax on top of that if picked up or shipped in California. That's almost a whopping 38%!

is that really 47 inches tall, because that will not fit as a topper

#10133 2 years ago

ok no need for the update. Nothing there

#10170 2 years ago

Great mod by Vintoman. Real nice in Elvira, great service!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twd-the-crate/page/3#post-6621825

20211124_142454 (resized).jpg20211124_142454 (resized).jpg20211124_142458 (resized).jpg20211124_142458 (resized).jpg20211124_142503 (resized).jpg20211124_142503 (resized).jpg
#10200 2 years ago
Quoted from KrisGonzo:

Just thought a few of you might like to see my completed and modded Elvira now it's finished. Thanks

Very nice machine, great mods, check the lights on the right next to the shooter lane, looks like the top one is out.

1 week later
#10230 2 years ago

The key unlocks the room on the right and gives one of three modes - Dracula, Giant Gila Monster or Santa Conquers Mars. On christmas day when you complete the santa mode there is a special message from Elvira at the end. It just fun to get the key and try to get that room. If you like to see it more often than just play more especially on christmas day.

3 months later
#10853 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

If you have the money, great. I too struggle with the price of the 40th anniversary edition when, outside of the cabinet and a few bells and whistles, it is exactly the same game as the other versions.

if you struggle about that, then it is not for you. Take the premium, perfect game, beautifull cabinet (and even buy another game. If you appreciate the bells and whistles and have the money take the 40th.

2 months later
#11258 1 year ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

Hey all Elvira owners. Posting this for those who might be interested, my latest game mod that will work on all games. Check out the photos of my Elvira with the mod installed, or follow the link below for more info. Thanks for looking
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1341-precision-pinball-prod/06654-precision-flip-flipper-system
[quoted image][quoted image]

Hmm I never had issues with my flippers on Elvira. Why are there additional holes on top? Seems there are two threaded holes extra not being used?

2 months later
#11497 1 year ago

No the clips do not get old for home use.

2 months later
#12026 1 year ago

I own an Elvira LE and ALien LV, had a Black Knight LE with topper. I had to make space for one. Black Knight left but that game is awesome, I liked to play it, I was good in it but it is brutal. The LE is in my opinion the best. Yes you lack some flow but the catapult shot on top is really awarding. I liked the retro modes, I liked the last chance, so fun to play but again shots are close to the flippers and difficult for some. The topper with the comments is just great. Alien LV is just so emmersive, love that game. Elvira LE will probably not leave any time soon. The call outs the shots all is just my cup of tea.

@Darkrider, I see you have 17 games and saying JPLE, Godzilla LE and Rush LE are coming in. Wonder why you still have to choose here? Some thing says me it is not a money thing.
I owned a JPLE and that one left, I could not progress not find the shots in that game. Maybe it was my machine, I tried to get it dailed in correct but never got it. As beautiful as that machine was with all mods, I sold it. No regrets there. Also Godzilla is looking great but not for me. Same as Avengers. Rush is a super flow machine, Borg really did a great job with that playfield, however the theme and music is not for me.

In the end it is just your opinion if you love a game and have fun with it. The title can be great and other people can say it is great but if you can not shoot it and are getting frustrated, then that machine is not for you. You only find out with owning it for several months.

#12030 1 year ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Thanks for the insight Peter, that’s very helpful. I appreciate that and yes, it’s not a money issue, but I’m out of space and basically folding up and storing half of my pins now to maintain the collection I have. We’ll see if Zilla, Jurassic and Rush last for me, as the first two themes aren’t even my cup of tea. I usually keep the music pins and I’m a Rush fan, so that one will most definitely stay. I couldn’t ignore the rave reviews for Godzilla and Jurassic Park, so I want to try them out. I like deep challenging pins that keep me coming back for more. If it’s too easy or repetitive, it won’t stay for long.
I’m reading that Alien is clunky and has a lot of quality issues. Have you had any problems with yours and does the game look and feel cheap? I also noticed it’s a wide body and I’m already tight on space. I don’t want to buy another headache, as good as that game is when working properly. I’m really torn with this decision right and and flip flopping between the Alien LV and BKSOR LE.
I reached out to Melissa at Cointaker for a quote and will give it some more thought. I know either game will be great and I can always sell or trade down the road. Maybe I’ll kick the BKSOR around for now and if I don’t click with the game, I’ll sell it and get the Alien LV after the issues are worked out and game code is polished. Decisions…

Hmm you should go to the alien thread since this is an Elvira club. But in short, own a Alien and had only minor cosmetic isuees very afst resolved by PB. So no electrical stuff etc. I even had more issues with my Elvira VUK. Alien is indeed a widebody but that means just more plaufield not wider in total since all backboxes are the same. The widebody is just a widebody if you have ever played IJ, STNG, Woz or Hobbit you know the feeling. Alien is a fast game! Not cluncky or so. But with all these games even Elvira you need to get it dailed Inn correct. Mostly set slingshot power, flipperpower etc. If not it will just not play awesome.

4 months later
#13646 1 year ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

You will hardly ever have sdtm out of pops again with this fix. Guaranteed.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/221#post-6919524
Seriously I have had such great success with it, this should be a key post.

Did the 3d printed solution came to fruition?

2 weeks later
#14142 1 year ago
Quoted from Jmxdc:

Playing around making my own mods since all the medinsly mods are discontinued. Found this dead head mod on thingiverse, it is fairly easy to make. My painting skills are not great but turned out ok, going to try it again and see if I can paint it better and use all black for filament for the sign.
I am also playing with making some creepy trees.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yes that crypt is great. I printed that one and painted it. Also added lights. The trees I used are for model railroad. Just bought so no printing needed.

4931c3bc-1cdf-4b2b-8f94-b7442439e172 (resized).jpg4931c3bc-1cdf-4b2b-8f94-b7442439e172 (resized).jpgfa5c9878-b56a-491d-bbdc-726faf1b8b89 (resized).jpgfa5c9878-b56a-491d-bbdc-726faf1b8b89 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#14935 11 months ago

When you started Gappa Angry and you drain on the first stage *CRY*

2 weeks later
#15061 10 months ago

Each level of Gappa gives a multiball. Each level up has 1 more ball added.

2 months later
#15510 8 months ago

Gappa angry is not timed so no need to rush your shots. Just chili.out and aim. Do not let that music and shaker get into your head.

2 months later
#15981 6 months ago
Quoted from Good-Times:

This yellow warning sticker has to go!
[quoted image]

Exactly what I tought. No other company has that on his apron, so it's not a law thing. Just make it a sticker so you could pull it off in any home environment. it is such a desonant there.

3 months later
#17543 89 days ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Preordered Mezco Elvira statue on October 12, 2022. Just received it this week.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Oh nice I also pre-ordered that one.

1 week later
#17643 81 days ago

The Crypt can be 3d printed yourself there is a free model on thingiverse. Some people print that and sell them, you will have to search pinside for that.

1 month later
#17843 44 days ago

Reached the final stage off Gappa angry today. Such great mode...that last shot to succeed....great reward show.

20240305_103850 (resized).jpg20240305_103850 (resized).jpg
#17872 42 days ago

I never heard a crackling sound with my LE? Is that an issue with later builds?

#17888 40 days ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I’m glad they added Pew Pew Pew and Eegah modes. Just wish they hadn’t made the locked room so clunky based on the number of keys you hold. Would be better to have kept it random.

Agree

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

8,499 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hollywood, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

11,855 (OBO)
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

Trade
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PeterG.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club?tu=PeterG and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.