IMG_0413 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0412 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0414 (resized).jpeg
20240417_211237 (resized).jpg
IMG_5084.jpeg
IMG_5121 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5119 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #607 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Ramp hangup fix Posted by Reality_Studio (4 years ago)

Post #1849 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SKWilson (4 years ago)

Post #2292 game dates and guide rails. Posted by SKWilson (4 years ago)

Post #2375 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Balls coming out of the house during mode start fix Posted by Wildbill327 (4 years ago)

Post #2423 All premiums have skill shot update Posted by BillyPilgrim (4 years ago)

Post #2518 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK low eject power/can't hit targets fix Posted by Pozzest01 (4 years ago)

Post #3427 Dialing in Elvira problem areas video Posted by jandrea95 (3 years ago)

Post #4077 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK Updated location with measurements. Posted by DeathHimself (3 years ago)

Post #4107 TECH: PLAYFIELD. VUK hole redrill locations picture to fix weak eject Posted by HurryUpPinball (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MANTO1975.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

1 month later
#1480 4 years ago

Does anyone know the LE part number for the bracket that the speaker bolts to is, I want to install the 5 1/4" speakers to a few of my other machines.
The photo below is the bracket/plate I am referring to.

06577ED2-AAE8-45F8-B0ED-85F510434F00 (resized).jpeg06577ED2-AAE8-45F8-B0ED-85F510434F00 (resized).jpeg
#1482 4 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-spike-2-speaker-plate-for-525-drivers.html
515-1941-00
I used these to install LE speakers in Munsters premium when i had one.

Awesome, thanks very much
cheers

1 month later
#2027 4 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

YES! I had to go buy a long magnetic screwdriver to attach the house to the playfield.
A little shameless self-promotion here. My video might help.

Are these replacement brackets for all Elviras or did some of the Elviras already have the replacement brackets installed from factory,
cheers

#2030 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I'm thinking most of the LE's did not have it. My model number close to 200. So... Around half if not more of the LE's didn't...
And that really is why LE's should be later in the run. Get the kinks worked out first...
Or rather. And this isn't Stern bashing... But, perhaps... Sort out the game and test it, and make sure at least the skill shot works. Really silly when they had the game in production so long. I always believe. Get your ducks in a row and then proceed. And this game shouldn't have ever been rushed. But, I have the feeling they sat on it, and sat on it. Then they were like... Crap we need to release it now, and this is our best window otherwise we'll have to wait another year. And so they rushed it out, instead of properly planning it.
I like Stern. I LOVE this game. But, I don't like a lot of their practices and their ideas for the future of pinball. But, I won't open that can of worms. This is a positive thread, about an amazing game and theme!

Ok, great, thanks, mine is LE number 145.

11 months later
#6491 3 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

The toppers have finally arrived in Australia and was wondering if anyone has played around with the topper settings to understand them and have got suggested settings?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Installed my topper today, i had a bit of a play with the topper settings after reading a few of the previous posts in this tread i changed feature adjustment #280 to 100% and #281 to 100% also, #282 left this as factory settings as not quite sure what this does,
hope this helps

#6492 3 years ago

For the Topper owners, is there a way to up the volume on the SCREAM for the topper, not using the volume on the back of the coin door as i only want to make the SCREAM louder.
cheers

#6493 3 years ago

anyone that had purchase the topper did it have any cracks in the front, mine has two,
Please see photos.

6280D7E2-97CD-4DC2-91CB-72E2B37A142D (resized).jpeg6280D7E2-97CD-4DC2-91CB-72E2B37A142D (resized).jpeg85DAB376-F93C-413B-879E-45127D4D9AA6 (resized).jpeg85DAB376-F93C-413B-879E-45127D4D9AA6 (resized).jpeg95771F65-F271-4175-92C5-E983C067B2A9 (resized).jpeg95771F65-F271-4175-92C5-E983C067B2A9 (resized).jpeg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#6495 3 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Thanks for the suggested settings mate, i'll give them a go. Mine doesn't have the cracks yours has, hopefully you can get that sorted.

No worries at all, sent Michael an email today and they were checking one in the box that they have, ill probably hear from him tomorrow. they will fix the issue for me.

#6506 3 years ago

Can someone with a topper please confirm if there should be flashers/led in the topper, I had a look at a video of the topper on YouTube and when the topper lid opens and Elvira screams there are flashers/led that go off, this doesn’t happen with mine and the are no flashers/led that flash when the topper lid is opened.

#6508 3 years ago
Quoted from Moomert1:

Does this help.[quoted image]

Thanks, but I need to know if there is a flasher going off when the topper door opens, I think there should be a flasher flashing on the mouth of Elvira under the lid of the topper when she screams.
Cheers

#6510 3 years ago
Quoted from Moomert1:

Oh.....the answer is yes. A flasher is going off when the door opens.[quoted image]

Great, thanks for that, when the lid is lifted can you actually see the flashers? There are no flashers in mine, is it possible to get a photo of the flashers so I know where they are mounted, then I can contact my supplier with the info for a replacement
Cheers

#6512 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

The graphic of the screaming Evira in the topper is a backlit plastic. There are 2 LED strips behind it to illuminate it. You won't be able to see them unless you disassemble the topper to get behind that plastic.
If you go into LED test in diagnostics menu (dont forget to pull out the interlock switch) those LED strips come on by default. Even with with the flapper.in the down position you can see it light up along the edge of it. The LED strips are connected to the GI output on the topper node board.
You can not turn those LED strips turn on or off in the diagnostics menu, they are always on while you are in the diagnostic menu. The other LED's in the topper can turned on/off and are labeled in the menu as LED's #200 to #214.
If that Elvira plastic is not lighting up in the diagnostics menu and everything else in the topper works then lithe problem is one of the following: LED strips are bad or missing, bad connection between topper node board and LED strips, or bad GI output on topper node board.
Hope that helps.

Fantastic, thanks for all the info, that makes sense now, i have a new topper on the way now anyway, hopefully no issues with the new one.
Do you know if you can adjust the volume to make it louder for the scream on the topper only?
cheers

1 week later
#6756 3 years ago

I decided to add a some bling to my Elvira House of Horrors apron. It now continuously plays all 26 trailers from the 2010 Elvira Movie Macabre season. These are the 26 movies that are used for the game assets. The OLED display looks much better in person than it does in the videos. The scanlines in the video arent there when you see it live.
Would people be interested in this mod?
Definitely, count me in for sure
cheers

1 month later
#7313 3 years ago
Quoted from fuseholder:

Eyeballs are from eBay. Doll replacements. I purchased them a while back for either SS or EATPM. Unfortunately they are not that bright because I don’t feel that that LED is powerful enough. Also, the eyeballs are not translucent enough. Only the white part lights up.

Do you know if they are 12mm or 26mm eye balls?
cheers

#7343 3 years ago

thanks very much, just ordered some.
cheers

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

8,499 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hollywood, FL
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MANTO1975.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club?tu=MANTO1975 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.