IMG_1855 (resized).jpeg
Playfield GI only titan no CLIP (resized).jpg
Playfield with CLIP GI only (resized).jpg
IMG_3575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3572 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6179 (resized).jpeg
LS20240321000056.png

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,084 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 362.
#4901 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Anyone seen this topper? I guess it's a one-off, but damn this would be a great alternative to the limited gargoyle topper.

Yeah, that looks great and no doubt more affordable...not a fan of the hands, look too much like "creature" and are just hanging out there...sub those out with lighted deadheads, Gargoyles or tombstones to fit the theme.

#4902 3 years ago
Quoted from UnholySpectacle:

Yeah, if Jack has a production topper shown on stream they must be about to drop them and the code update for it.

he said it is a prototype and the way he was talking he is not allowed to show it yet.

#4903 3 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

has anyone seen the topper in deadflips last stream?
he is streaming something else but topper can be seen in the background.
around 8:00 is focusing on it.

Which stream? Avengers?

#4904 3 years ago
Quoted from zwartepanter:

Which stream? Avengers?

the stream is called:
Guess who's back... back... back...

and it was star wars home edition

elvira_topper (resized).JPGelvira_topper (resized).JPG
#4905 3 years ago

Topper looks great!! Can't wait, any info on shipping dates?

#4906 3 years ago

New game code expected this month. From STERN OF THE UNION ADDRESS – SEPTEMBER 2020:

Elvira – For all Elvira owners, please make sure you have updated your game to the most current code version (v0.99.0) released last month. Be on the lookout for a new code update later this month.

#4907 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

New game code expected this month. From STERN OF THE UNION ADDRESS – SEPTEMBER 2020:
Elvira – For all Elvira owners, please make sure you have updated your game to the most current code version (v0.99.0) released last month. Be on the lookout for a new code update later this month.

Yahooooooo!!

#4908 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

That's awesome news. Can't wait to see what they will add to an already-great game!

#4909 3 years ago

I'm really hoping for some bawdy call outs like on ss. Ehoh is missing out on this. For those offended, im sure an adult shut off will be in settings, like met

#4910 3 years ago

Just got my EHOH premium... I’ve had it for a couple of days and I’m just blown away by this game. I’m extremely picky and this is just checking all of the boxes for me. This game should be the gold standard for Stern moving forward. The rules and gameplay are phenomenal. Can’t wait to see V 1.00 later this month!

#4911 3 years ago

Screenshot 2020-09-08 at 21.46.23 (resized).pngScreenshot 2020-09-08 at 21.46.23 (resized).png

#4912 3 years ago

Can anyone show me where the cliffy sets go? I ordered them and have no clue? Also anyone have art for the cards on the right?

#4913 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

I suspect there will be new code for the topper in the next code release and that Stern will release the topper at the same time.

#4914 3 years ago

For anybody waiting for the trees, I apologize! I Entirely misjudged my time involvement in the first day of school (which was today). I will get them out!

They need to be out of here, we are renovating the house and my wife says “why are you buying stuff! We need more things OUT of the house!” Lol

#4915 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

For anybody waiting for the trees, I apologize! I Entirely misjudged my time involvement in the first day of school (which was today). I will get them out!
They need to be out of here, we are renovating the house and my wife says “why are you buying stuff! We need more things OUT of the house!” Lol

I was wondering, ,,, ,

#4916 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I was wondering, ,,, ,

I’m not a mod maker, just a dad who bought a couple extra trees. We have KIND OF a lot going on ...

#4917 3 years ago

Recieved our package from tilt graphics today. Great products!

20200908_185558 (resized).jpg20200908_185558 (resized).jpg20200908_185604 (resized).jpg20200908_185604 (resized).jpg20200908_185621 (resized).jpg20200908_185621 (resized).jpg
#4918 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I’m not a mod maker, just a dad who bought a couple extra trees. We have KIND OF a lot going on ...

just kidding ya, looking forward to elviras trees

#4919 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Not sure if you had any tress left, but I sent a PM yesterday. I totally understand where you are coming from though. We're doing online learning this semester and yeah, my days are very busy right now helping my daughter with her school stuff. We're doing okay, but it's a lot different than if she was going to regular in-person school.

So no worries. I get it!

#4920 3 years ago

After thinking about it and knowing that there is going to be special code for the Elvira topper. I decided to be apart of the stern topper problem and get one. For those that don't know the toppers are shipping mid October.

#4921 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Not sure if you had any tress left, but I sent a PM yesterday. I totally understand where you are coming from though. We're doing online learning this semester and yeah, my days are very busy right now helping my daughter with her school stuff. We're doing okay, but it's a lot different than if she was going to regular in-person school.
So no worries. I get it!

Tell me about it, I'm the teacher!

#4922 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Recieved our package from tilt graphics today. Great products!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

LOVE that apron decal.

#4923 3 years ago
Quoted from nexfx:

After thinking about it and knowing that there is going to be special code for the Elvira topper. I decided to be apart of the stern topper problem and get one. For those that don't know the toppers are shipping mid October.

I hope we dont have to wait until oct to find out what it does.

I heard it is not limeted to 200. Anyone else hear that as well?

#4924 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Not sure about the limited number, but my distributor did say that stern is limiting how much of any product they can get because the factory cant keep up with the demand for machines and accessories. So I would not be surprised if it is in fact limited to 200.

#4925 3 years ago

You all know that if everyone refuses to spend $1k on a lame-ass topper Stern will be forced to lower the price to move them. I’m stating the obvious but this price point is ABSURD. The topper alone is 1/8th the cost of the game? Honestly, fuck that. It’s rude. I could buy one but I absolutely will not. I don’t care what it does short of shooting $700 out of the grave hahaha.

#4926 3 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

LOVE that apron decal.

Its not really a decal, its hard plastic. About 1/8 " tall, does not interfere at all

#4927 3 years ago
Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

Can anyone show me where the cliffy sets go? I ordered them and have no clue? Also anyone have art for the cards on the right?

I'd like an answer to the cliffys question, as well. as for the card art: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only#post-5151215

#4928 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I've been told by every distributor I contacted that it IS limited to 200. A few other people have posted the same experience.

#4929 3 years ago
Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

i found some pictures from Cliff's "wip" that show where they attach: https://www.passionforpinball.com/wip.htm

#4930 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

So no worries. I get it!

Yep, sorry I haven't gotten back to everybody yet, let's just say I REALLY wish I had gotten everything out on the weekend! I'm getting there... I'll respond to everybody tonight. I think I have enough for everybody who's PM'd me. Don't send any money 'til I mail 'em!

#4931 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

just kidding ya, looking forward to elviras trees

No problem - I wasn't taking it like that. Holy crap are we about to become wine connoisseurs in this house though LOL

#4932 3 years ago
Quoted from nexfx:

Not sure about the limited number, but my distributor did say that stern is limiting how much of any product they can get because the factory cant keep up with the demand for machines and accessories. So I would not be surprised if it is in fact limited to 200.

That's kind of cool. I guarantee those toppers are already sold out. We just don't know it yet!

#4933 3 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I've been told by every distributor I contacted that it IS limited to 200. A few other people have posted the same experience.

I think the topper is sold out.and we have not even seen it on action yet. I cannot understand why Stern would not make loads of them and sell them at a lower price?

Thanks for the info.

#4934 3 years ago

Well, I missed on the L.E. so I would get the topper as long as it's not too simple just like the Jurassic Park one. Also, it would suck that some L.E. Owners might miss on them if they only make 200...

#4935 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Great game plays 100%, lots of mods Side rails, inner art blades (not installed), bony beast bones on ramps, bone flippers, casket by VUK. Cabinet has a couple of small decal blemi...”
2020-09-09
Warren, MI
7,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 77 days
Viewed: 1066 times

Just listed my Premium, located in Michigan

#4936 3 years ago

So I've wanted to get EHOH for a while now. Really liked it when I played it a few times at the Pinball Hall of Fame in Vegas back in February.

I couldn't really hear too much of the game audio while I played there, though (what I could seemed humorous and fun). I'm going to pitch my case to my wife soon but I am wondering how adult oriented some of the callouts and Elvira's commentary are?

I may be pushing it a bit with my wife on this title so I'm hoping they aren't too much or there is a setting to adjust back and forth like some games. Any insight is appreciated so I can formulate and make my case to the wife.

#4937 3 years ago

The only thing I don't like bout this game is the lack of bawdy callouts like on ss. Hoping they come in final code. Metallica does have an adult setting in menu. Haven't seen one here yet

#4938 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

So I've wanted to get EHOH for a while now. Really liked it when I played it a few times at the Pinball Hall of Fame in Vegas back in February.
I couldn't really hear too much of the game audio while I played there, though (what I could seemed humorous and fun). I'm going to pitch my case to my wife soon but I am wondering how adult oriented some of the callouts and Elvira's commentary are?
I may be pushing it a bit with my wife on this title so I'm hoping they aren't too much or there is a setting to adjust back and forth like some games. Any insight is appreciated so I can formulate and make my case to the wife.

There are some back door jokes but other than that and her cleavage it’s not that bad. If your worried about How family friendly it is you are welcome to come up to salt lake and play mine if your on the fence. P.s. I am the guys on salt lake area Pinballers that has one. Just PM me if your interested.

#4939 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

It's not really very sexual, way less than SS. It does fit more of the tone of the original Movie Macabre show, which wasn't as sexualized as her later appearances. There isn't a way to turn it off, but there's hardly anything TO actually turn off. I don't have any problem playing it around my kid

#4940 3 years ago

I swear I have heard “shit” in one of the call outs but it seems to happen later in the game when I heard it. Otherwise the announcer just says “crap” all the time for the junk in the trunk collectibles.

#4941 3 years ago
Quoted from UnholySpectacle:

I swear I have heard “shit” in one of the call outs but it seems to happen later in the game when I heard it. Otherwise the announcer just says “crap” all the time for the junk in the trunk collectibles.

I knew I wasn't imagining things!

Also, don't forget about Sgt. Jarhead's f-bombs.

#4942 3 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

I knew I wasn't imagining things!
Also, don't forget about Sgt. Jarhead's f-bombs.

oh! Right, forgot about that. Aren't they bleeped?

#4943 3 years ago

I've heard hurry the hell up and bat shit crazy too

#4944 3 years ago

Sgt Jarhead told me I was more fucked up than a left handed football! I couldn’t believe my ears.

#4945 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Sgt Jarhead told me I was more fucked up than a left handed football! I couldn’t believe my ears.

catches me off guard every time. love it

#4946 3 years ago

Innuendo is better than language...I don't need people hearing F-bombs...Scared Stiff was fine without the language, EHOH can be as well.

#4947 3 years ago

I am getting a device malfunction cellar lock up now and it seems balls are locked behind house. Anyone have this issue and or any tips to get balls out? Thanks!

#4948 3 years ago
Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

I am getting a device malfunction cellar lock up now and it seems balls are locked behind house. Anyone have this issue and or any tips to get balls out? Thanks!

check to see if balls roll easily from the "backdoor" area down into the vuk in the cellar. if they don't roll in freely, you may need to bend back the metal piece a bit to allow that. if they do, it could be an opto issue. (i recommend checking the first one, since you can make that adjustment/check without removing anything. the second requires taking the house off).

#4949 3 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

check to see if balls roll easily from the "backdoor" area down into the vuk in the cellar. if they don't roll in freely, you may need to bend back the metal piece a bit to allow that. if they do, it could be an opto issue. (i recommend checking the first one, since you can make that adjustment/check without removing anything. the second requires taking the house off).

i tried reaching my hand into the cellar but i cant fit it in to remove the balls

#4950 3 years ago
Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

i tried reaching my hand into the cellar but i cant fit it in to remove the balls

Got a magnet?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

8,499 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hollywood, FL
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,084 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 362.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/99 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.