IMG_0412 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0414 (resized).jpeg
20240417_211237 (resized).jpg
IMG_5084.jpeg
IMG_5121 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5119 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5120 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,124 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 363.
#4201 3 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Premiums are still out there if you do a searching on the web.

Ohh yeah there some distributor that got it in the States but i'm based in Canada

#4202 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Today is National Tequila Day. I fully intend to shoot a few games with a margarita.

You and me both. But with a few shots!

#4203 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Thank you Lman! Gonna upload tonight with a cold one.

Quoted from Mudflaps:

Today is National Tequila Day. I fully intend to shoot a few games with a margarita.

Quoted from iceman44:

You and me both. But with a few shots!

Well, I guess were all winners tonight !

#4204 3 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

that there should be a public service announcement!

#4205 3 years ago
Quoted from jurulz:

Guys, I'm so jalous of you having this game, i want to be in this club. Does anyone know when there will be a another production run?

Word a few months ago (courtesy of a well-respected distributor) was they were going resume EHoH production in August. June build dates indicate they started back up much earlier.

Sure hope Stern is not trying to hurry up and finish building Elviras until they run out of parts with the intention of that being it - at least for a good while. The game has only gotten MORE popular every day since its release. Regardless of the demand for TMNT, if there's still a steady (if not somewhat increasing) demand for EHoHs, why turn that money down? (I ask really hoping that Stern doesn't have and can't think of a reason.)

#4206 3 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

If you want to add an inexpensive bass upgrade to your machine and thunderstorms, you can do this.
Fist buy a new 8" woofer, I happen to like the Plye 8" PLP8WD sub-woofer has lots of bass.
Link here:
ebay.com link » Pyle Plpw8d 8 800w Car Audio Subwoofer Sub Power Woofer Dvc 4 Ohm Black
Now remove your existing paper cone woofer, keep the lock nuts from the woofer.
Next gently with a small hammer, tap out the stock speaker studs from inside the cab tapping them down and out.
Now go to your local hardware store etc.. and get (4) 6-32" x 2" screws with the flattest low profile head you can find.
Now get your new Pyle woofer and set it over the stock holes they should be about 95% on the mark.
Next go under the cab and push up through the holes and speaker grill the new 2" posts.
Now being the posts are 2" long you have some wiggle room for the 5% they might be off, slide to new woofer over each stud top the then evenly lowering it to the cabinet bottom. There might be a little resistance but it should drop down almost all the way. If it does not drop a 100% no worries as you tighten the nuts it will pull the woofer all the way down. While doing so be sure not to over tighten the nuts and start pulling the screw studs up into the cab so keep checking the bottom watching the flat-heads. Your going to use the original 4 locking nuts here on the new studs.
Now if you have a soldering gun, un-solder the wire plug from the stock woofer if not clip the wires closest to the solder point on the old woofer this way we can reuse the plug on the new woofer.
On the plug the two wires are yellow and yellow/black stripe. The yellow is your positive + and the yellow black stripe is your negative - . In addition get a piece of two wire about 14" long speaker wire etc.. and your going to make a jumper from one set of woofer connections to the other as this is a dual voice sub-woofer so you'll want both inputs hooked up. Just be aware of your connections as the pos + / neg - poles are reversed on the other side of the woofer.
That's it you should be all done now without making any additional holes in your machine.
BTW in the volume setting of the machine I still left everything defaulted at 8ohms
Nice bass upgrade for under $26.00 in total.
See the attached photos.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

nice made in CHINA ______________---------

#4207 3 years ago
Quoted from simpswho:

nice made in CHINA _____________---------

Yep, just like mostly everything else in this country.

#4208 3 years ago

Has anyone else noticed that when playing the mode "Teenagers from Outer Space" the right orbit shot when shooting through the spinner up to the gate beside the house it doesn't register the shot complete.

#4209 3 years ago
Quoted from AvidPinPlayer:

The plastic shooter lane protector sold by Mezelmods is exceptional. It will resolve the problem you are talking about as well as protect the wood which sometimes chips easily. It is inexpensive and very easy to install -- about 20 seconds!

Thanks I'll check it out.

#4210 3 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Cantbfrank make sure your plunger is centered on the pinball, it may need to be realigned.

Thanks. It’s not centered. See the pictures. I guess adjust the right side and move it left.

Actually maybe I should move the left side right.

10D0BD96-AC0C-44C1-A860-B99E70BA7D3C (resized).jpeg10D0BD96-AC0C-44C1-A860-B99E70BA7D3C (resized).jpegA16FCE5A-317C-4681-AA04-22FB33805B4C (resized).jpegA16FCE5A-317C-4681-AA04-22FB33805B4C (resized).jpeg

#4211 3 years ago

Has anyone else noticed that when playing the mode "Teenagers from Outer Space" the right orbit shot when shooting through the spinner up to the gate beside the house it doesn't register the shot complete.

The orbit stays lit and you keep shooting the Beast Booster spinner to advance scenes if you want, or end the haunt by shooting the house. More scenes earns more points and a higher Trailer Trash score.

Rob

#4212 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

I really love the thunder effect with lightshow in 0.98 on ball start.
Thanks Lyman!

Haha totally agree. I just started the game and enjoyed all the shaker and lightning effects before plunging my first ball.
Integrated so well.

#4213 3 years ago
Quoted from cantbfrank:

Thanks. It’s not centered. See the pictures. I guess adjust the right side and move it left.
[quoted image][quoted image]

I would think air balls would be due to not being centered in the up or down direction versus left right. If the plunger was hitting the ball too low I'd expect that to induce airballs.

#4214 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The orbit stays lit and you keep shooting the Beast Booster spinner to advance scenes if you want, or end the haunt by shooting the house. More scenes earns more points and a higher Trailer Trash score.
Rob

Thanks so just to be sure when you say the orb light stays lit, we are talking about the RGB arrow insert? If so that answered my question perfectly.

In the meantime adding some little touches to the game while waiting for my Medisinyl Mods to arrive.

B9158083-34AD-45BA-883C-4182131E98AA (resized).jpegB9158083-34AD-45BA-883C-4182131E98AA (resized).jpeg
#4215 3 years ago

Thanks so just to be sure when you say the orb light stays lit, we are talking about the RGB arrow insert? If so that answered my question perfectly.
In the meantime adding some little touches to the game while waiting for my Medisinyl Mods to arrive.[quoted image]

That looks freakin awesome

#4216 3 years ago

Is it just me or does this deadhead fart all the time?

FDC4B8B0-C450-4B07-878D-9F48D7FD2AFA (resized).jpegFDC4B8B0-C450-4B07-878D-9F48D7FD2AFA (resized).jpeg

#4217 3 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Is it just me or does this deadhead just fart all the time?
[quoted image]

LOL.

#4218 3 years ago
Quoted from cantbfrank:

[quoted image][quoted image]

You have 2 issues here. If your auto plunge is rattling around as well, fix that first by bending the auto plunge fingers so they both contact the ball. BUT if it ain't broke don't fix it. Your manual plunger needs to be centered on the pinball both up / down and left / right. If you push the plunger rod forward you can get that rubber plunger tip right next to the ball for a good idea which way it needs to go. Looks like it may need to go left a bit at minimum.

#4219 3 years ago

Anyone know where the 'wild market value' target is being used for? Mine does not register or it doesn't do anything I guess.

IMG_20200724_150350.jpgIMG_20200724_150350.jpg
#4220 3 years ago
Quoted from zwartepanter:

Anyone know where the 'wild market value' target is being used for? Mine does not register or it doesn't do anything I guess.
[quoted image]

Not coded yet.

#4221 3 years ago

Welcome to the freakshow!!!

BBF41FF6-B1BA-4673-9862-7F27B284F653 (resized).jpegBBF41FF6-B1BA-4673-9862-7F27B284F653 (resized).jpeg
#4222 3 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

Welcome to the freakshow!!!
[quoted image]

Their call outs are great!!

#4223 3 years ago

During the Santa Claus mode the lights turn red when you hit the shot and back to green when you hit it again. Is this just a fun Christmas theme or is there a significance to which shots are which color? I guess I don't play that mode quite enough to get the rules figured out.

#4224 3 years ago
Quoted from jtgribble:

During the Santa Claus mode the lights turn red when you hit the shot and back to green when you hit it again. Is this just a fun Christmas theme or is there a significance to which shots are which color? I guess I don't play that mode quite enough to get the rules figured out.

The goal is to turn all the red shots green. If you hit a green shot, it'll turn back to red. I think it increases the awards. I can't remember exactly what happens, but the instructions are on the screen.

#4225 3 years ago

I got this cool little set off of amazon. The item name is "Lemax Miniature Spooky Town Gargoyle Fence (Set of 5). I put them around the edges of the game and it really gives a sense of being on Elvira's property. Especially when the ball goes down an outlane on the outside of the fence. The double columned center piece I made a little sheet metal piece and glued it on the fence so I could mount it on the upper lane center guide. Its kind of hard to see in the photo behind the cruiser but it looks nice from a players perspective. This set adds a lot of gothic flare for $20. Played about 6 games of .98 last night and its another game changing code injection. I love these one hundred decimal point updates that are so feature rich.
This is the only game Ive owned that I will set there and play 6 games in a row. Thanks again Lyman! You're numero .01!

fence 1 (resized).jpgfence 1 (resized).jpgfence 2 (resized).jpgfence 2 (resized).jpgfence 3 (resized).jpgfence 3 (resized).jpgfence 4 (resized).jpgfence 4 (resized).jpgfences (resized).jpgfences (resized).jpg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4226 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

I got this cool little set off of amazon. The item name is "Lemax Miniature Spooky Town Gargoyle Fence (Set of 5). I put them around the edges of the game and it really gives a sense of being on Elvira's property. Especially when the ball goes down an outlane on the outside of the fence. The double columned center piece I made a little sheet metal piece and glued it on the fence so I could mount it on the upper lane center guide. Its kind of hard to see in the photo behind the cruiser but it looks nice from a players perspective. This set adds a lot of gothic flare for $20. Played about 6 games of .98 last night and its another game changing code injection. I love these one hundred decimal point updates that are so feature rich.
This is the only game Ive owned that I will set there and play 6 games in a row. Thanks again Lyman! You're numero .01!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice. Add this little guy for under a buck.

20200725_100128 (resized).jpg20200725_100128 (resized).jpg
#4228 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great find!

#4229 3 years ago

I haven't been following this thread much but this is a game that I really think I want. How is the fun factor and game build quality? Payfield and cabinet mainly. Thanks!

#4230 3 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

I haven't been following this thread much but this is a game that I really think I want. How is the fun factor and game build quality? Payfield and cabinet mainly. Thanks!

The cabinet for the past few titles from stern has been all wood including the base which was the press board in the past. Playfield seems fine, the clear isn't as heavily applied like some of the titles of recent but then again we or should I say at least I haven't noticed any pooling, bubbling, chipping of the playfield, inserts look great nothing raised and very very minor dimpling in fact I would say normal playing dimpling versus other PF as we have seen in the past with some craters.

Oh and the game is as fun as all hell, great code which isn't even final yet, tons of cheesy video clips and of course Elvira's usual racy humor and with Tim's callouts!! Great machine all around, plus it's Lyman win win

#4231 3 years ago

where is everyone getting the cool trees?

#4232 3 years ago

The cabinet for the past few titles from stern has been all wood including the base which was the press board in the past. Playfield seems fine, the clear isn't as heavily applied like some of the titles of recent but then again we or should I say at least I have noticed any pooling, bubbling, chipping of the playfield, inserts look great nothing raised and very very minor dimpling in fact I would say normal playing dimpling versus other PF as we have seen in the past with some craters.
Oh and the game is as fun as all hell, great code which isn't even final yet, tons of cheesy video clips and of course Elvira's usual racy humor and with Tim's callouts!! Great machine all around, plus it's Lyman win win

Thanks! Great to hear! I still own an original run acdc premium with zero issues and I love it.

#4233 3 years ago

You can order the trees from Amazon. Here is the link

Department 56 Halloween... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AYR63BO

#4235 3 years ago
Quoted from wvpinball:

You can order the trees from Amazon. Here is the link
Department 56 Halloween... amazon.com link »

Beat me by 35 seconds!

#4236 3 years ago

Thank you both!!

#4237 3 years ago

has anyone seen the clown dead head?
I've been trying to focus on the crypt and I can get the double header no problem..but yet to see the clown.
I was wondering if no one has seen him if perhaps that character is a mini boss for the mode and used for the super headshot...which isn't in the .98 code update.(which would also add to the choice for plunger and drive me crazy)

I seem to recall 12 or 15 being the total number of deadheads..looks like this might be the full list if its 12

Edit: added missing.. looks like 14 so far then

Uncle Bolt Head
Sir Normus Cranium
Jar Head
Grampa Bone Head
Aunt Surely
Mommy Dearest
Frankie the SouthPaw
Sunny Beach Head
Double Header
Cousin Katrina
Undead Fred
Chowdah Head
Creepo the Clown
Sir Normus Cranium

#4238 3 years ago
Quoted from bloodydrake:

I've been trying to focus on the crypt and I can get the double header no problem..but yet to see the clown.
I was wondering if no one has seen him if perhaps that character is a mini boss for the mode and used for the super headshot...which isn't in the .98 code update.(which would also add to the choice for plunger and drive me crazy)
I seem to recall 12 or 15 being the total number of deadheads..looks like this might be the full list if its 12
Uncle Bolt Head
Jar Head
Grampa Bone Head
Aunt Surely
Mommy Dearest
Frankie the SouthPaw
Sunny Beach Head
Double Header
Cousin Katrina
Undead Fred
Chowdah Head
Clown

Ive been cautiously viewing this thread the past couple days because I didnt want to see a spoiler of the clown, haha. My wife and I have not seen it yet, but playing a bunch more today.

Like you mentioned, we have seen double header many times.

#4239 3 years ago
Quoted from bloodydrake:

Uncle Bolt Head
Jar Head
Grampa Bone Head
Aunt Surely
Mommy Dearest
Frankie the SouthPaw
Sunny Beach Head
Double Header
Cousin Katrina
Undead Fred
Chowdah Head
Clown

Are all Of These in the game now ?

#4240 3 years ago

Also haven't seen clown yet

#4241 3 years ago

I’ve only seen Double Header. No clown.

#4242 3 years ago

Clown is indeed in there....

#4243 3 years ago
Quoted from bloodydrake:

Uncle Bolt Head
Jar Head
Grampa Bone Head
Aunt Surely
Mommy Dearest
Frankie the SouthPaw
Sunny Beach Head
Double Header
Cousin Katrina
Undead Fred
Chowdah Head
Clown

There's also Sir Normus Cranium. The name of the clown is Creepo.

#4244 3 years ago
Quoted from bloodydrake:

You have to defeat three deadheads or three phases and then the clown will appear as the super headshot once you activate the crypt again. Got to it a couple of times and it's pretty creepy lol.

#4245 3 years ago

Wonder when the B movie feature will be implemented. Guessing most likely after he finished coding for all the modes and Deadheads. I don't think Attic Attack mode is finished, recall seeing drawings filler pages in there.

#4246 3 years ago

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Here is the clown deadhead, don't watch if you don't want it spoiled.

#4247 3 years ago

Yes. Creepo is indeed creepy. I guess I didn't read the notes very well. Freaked me out when he popped up during Friday night's stream.

#4248 3 years ago

thx! I got all three when I was playing but didn't keep at it to open again after..guess i gotta keep at it

#4249 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Are all Of These in the game now ?

yep

#4250 3 years ago

Oh the things I do for Elvira!

7AF87F8D-E312-44F1-B083-20A9444D2756 (resized).jpeg7AF87F8D-E312-44F1-B083-20A9444D2756 (resized).jpeg1CD5BD90-51B5-42C5-8586-5C6080C37E2D (resized).jpeg1CD5BD90-51B5-42C5-8586-5C6080C37E2D (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 26.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

8,499 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hollywood, FL
$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,124 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 363.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/85?hl=chetrico and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.