IMG_1855 (resized).jpeg
Playfield GI only titan no CLIP (resized).jpg
Playfield with CLIP GI only (resized).jpg
IMG_3575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3572 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6179 (resized).jpeg
LS20240321000056.png

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,068 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 362.
#3751 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Really? That seems a bit extreme ...

You could be right. Just concerned that this is a major part of the game. And once it’s stuffed, it’s stuffed. Having owned a pirates and worked continuously on that for a year just don’t want to go though it again. I want this machine to last more than a couple of years. Hopefully stern or the broader community have a fix.

Is it a rare thing or is it being damaged for most owners?

#3752 3 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

I’m not sure I understand the playfield protector fix. it it’s the tip of the metal on the ramp. Can you send a pic of your fix?

It is not a fix. We have a playfield protector fitted so when the tamp goes down it sits on the protector. Stope the edge digging into the playfield.

#3753 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

It is not a fix. We have a playfield protector fitted so when the tamp goes down it sits on the protector. Stope the edge digging into the playfield.

So is it a concern for you? I can add another bit to it since I have a rivet anvil. Just can’t see how it won’t keep bending the thin metal end ramp.

#3754 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Just add bud and buzz. NGG had the problem solved. Having a post or something raise with the ramp solves it. Unfortunately this isn’t going to happen. I hope Lyman can fix through code so it raises quickly. This has me nervous, I see this as a real problem. It’s not a matter of Will it break, but When.

The ramp speed is a problem. Not only does the ball hit the edge of the ramp flap and dent/bend it, but I've had many instances where the ball is trapped under the closing ramp until the machine does a ball search.

The slowly moving ramp is cool to watch, but systematically it is an occasional problem. I would prefer a solenoid activated ramp like those used in some of the older games like Diner. Fast up and fast down. Something could be fabricated, but the way it is now is not something that can be fixed with firmware unless the motor is currently being speed controlled, but I don't think it is. A faster motor (gear box) could also help with the current mechanical arrangement.

#3755 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

So is it a concern for you? I can add another bit to it since I have a rivet anvil. Just can’t see how it won’t keep bending the thin metal end ramp.

Not a problem for us. If the ramp flap looks like shit, we will put a new flap on. It is no big deal. The speed of the ramp cannot really be adjusted through code. A motor drives the flap up and down.

#3756 3 years ago

If you get a small dent, perhaps a small hammer and dolly will smooth it out. If that doesn't work, and the ramp end breaks a few years down the road, just drill out the rivets and install a new piece of metal. If you're looking for a game that will give you years of service without you having to eventually replace some things, I'm not sure which one it would be - it's part of ownership. I can't imagine giving up a game as good as this one for such a small matter.

#3757 3 years ago
Quoted from dgilmore80:

If you get a small dent, perhaps a small hammer and dolly will smooth it out. If that doesn't work, and the ramp end breaks a few years down the road, just drill out the rivets and install a new piece of metal. If you're looking for a game that will give you years of service without you having to eventually replace some things, I'm not sure which one it would be - it's part of ownership. I can't imagine giving up a game as good as this one for such a small matter.

Yep. You’re right. And so is @pinballaddicted. Was just worried if it was happening all the time. If I have to fix in 5 years, then ok.

#3758 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

You could be right. Just concerned that this is a major part of the game. And once it’s stuffed, it’s stuffed. Having owned a pirates and worked continuously on that for a year just don’t want to go though it again. I want this machine to last more than a couple of years. Hopefully stern or the broader community have a fix.
Is it a rare thing or is it being damaged for most owners?

I will probably get a spare ramp, but suspect that if damage happens it will be the ramp flap, which can be replaced. I’d rather see it pop up like on Whirlwind and see Stern come up with some sort of protective fix.

I have seen the situation during game play and it bothers me a little, but I wouldn’t put it in the “fatal flaw” category.

#3759 3 years ago
Quoted from dgilmore80:

The point is that it happened after 1 weekend of play. And the dent is significant, I know I could hammer it.... so what happens after a month... it will look like shit...

#3760 3 years ago

Like you, I got my first dent very early, but I haven't gotten any more several months later. I play mine a lot, and I'm pretty convinced it's not going to be a big problem. YMMV. It's kind of like getting a new TV set - I spent several days fiddling with over 62 different picture adjustments, and finally, I just forgot about it and have enjoyed it ever since.

#3761 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The felt works great.
However, if that doesn’t float your boat they make little shooter lane plastic protectors made for specific games
I think mezel mods or one of them sell those.
I’ve bought 2 and they work great.
https://mezelmods.com/products/pinball-shooter-lane-protector?variant=19380931985505

Mezel mods. They shipped half my order. No email responses for days.

#3762 3 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

The point is that it happened after 1 weekend of play. And the dent is significant, I know I could hammer it.... so what happens after a month... it will look like shit...

Can you share a pic?

#3763 3 years ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

figured I'd post in here before calling Stern, having an issue with the garage where the Garage lock 3 opto isn't registering. is it a bad board? it will take a ball search to figure out its in there during a game which is frustrating because the mode will usually time out before it happens. thanks guys.

Quoted from tktlwyr:

Did you check the opto plug under the playfield?

I worked on his game tonight and got it working.

Connections were fine.

Installed, the switch test was only triggering lock 1 and 2. No response on 3. Pulled out, I was able to trigger all three, so the boards were confirmed to be functional.

Ended up pulling the guide on the receiver side and drilling out that 3rd hole a bit (wire wheeling any burring smooth).

Working perfect.

EDIT: Also did Pin_Guy's temp fix on the VUK (post #3707) and that worked out perfectly as well.

#3764 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Can you share a pic?

Had to bend back down to make flush again. Looks worse in person

5F3B076D-09FC-4785-8F38-0012E14A53B9 (resized).jpeg5F3B076D-09FC-4785-8F38-0012E14A53B9 (resized).jpeg
#3765 3 years ago

Obviously this is how it should look and did. Contacted the engineers at Stern for a solution. I don’t believe replacing the flap fixes anything

3B3E9745-F4B6-4B58-958E-50D767AD54DE (resized).jpeg3B3E9745-F4B6-4B58-958E-50D767AD54DE (resized).jpeg
#3766 3 years ago

Might as well add a picture of my ramp flap. I was starting to think I was the only one. The corner "dent" actually looks worse in the pic than in person.

20200624_185055 (resized).jpg20200624_185055 (resized).jpg
#3767 3 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

Had to bend back down to make flush again. Looks worse in person
[quoted image]

Quoted from Moomert1:

Might as well add a picture of my ramp flap. I was starting to think I was the only one. The corner "dent" actually looks worse in the pic than in person.
[quoted image]

Thanks for posting. The only solution I can see is a quicker lift. If it’s a 12-24v motor maybe they can increase the power to raise it quicker. If it was a arduino then it could be fixed through coding. This should have been a solenoid lift and release.

Shame. I’m out. I will check back in the future to see if there is a fix. Hopefully there is.

Thanks for all your help.

#3768 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Thanks for posting. The only solution I can see is a quicker lift.

Wouldn't a fast ramp lift cause another problem if there was a ball on the end of the ramp when it goes up?

#3769 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Wouldn't a fast ramp lift cause another problem if there was a ball on the end of the ramp when it goes up?

Possibly. Anyway sure it’s just me over worrying. All the best.

Edit: what happens when the flap is removed? Will the ramp still work or too much of a gap?

Maybe a cliffy underneath and no flap or a straight steel extension could work. As long as the ramp can take continuous hits.

#3770 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Thanks for posting. The only solution I can see is a quicker lift. If it’s a 12-24v motor maybe they can increase the power to raise it quicker. If it was a arduino then it could be fixed through coding. This should have been a solenoid lift and release.
Shame. I’m out. I will check back in the future to see if there is a fix. Hopefully there is.
Thanks for all your help.

You are out on one of the best games ever over this? That’s banana monkey crazy. My game has 1000+ plays and it’s fine. Couple dents, no big deal.

#3771 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Shame. I’m out.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#3772 3 years ago

My pics we after the first weekend of play. I just assumed it would get worse. Maybe it won’t. It is awesome though . Nevertheless I spoke with Chas and emailed the engineers for a solution/ mod fix. Let’s see.

#3773 3 years ago

Please ..... anyone who is concerned please send pic so I can foward the photo to stern. Just trying to help. I hate cosmetic eye sores on games

#3774 3 years ago

Is it really to much to ask for flaps that can handle ball strikes . Even my wife's flaps can handle my ball strikes

#3775 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

You are out on one of the best games ever over this? That’s banana monkey crazy. My game has 1000+ plays and it’s fine. Couple dents, no big deal.

My experience is limited to bars, arcades and digital pinball versions of tables...but your right..Elvira HOH is just such a rich and FUN! game. I'm having a hard time picking a better single table you could own that's got as much going for it.

The humor and tone are lighthearted and fun,the music is fantastic and varied, the theme integration is top notch, and the rules are deep and targets and modes are so dense... sometimes the house is the focus, sometimes the crypt..sometimes collecting junk sometimes collecting multi ball modes.. the flow of that particular game kinda steers where I focus vs min/maxing a single strategy.

I'd gladly replace that ramp metal piece annually to get everything else.

#3776 3 years ago
Quoted from bloodydrake:

My experience is limited to bars, arcades and digital pinball versions of tables...but your right..Elvira HOH is just such a rich and FUN! game. I'm having a hard time picking a better single table you could own that's got as much going for it.
The humor and tone are lighthearted and fun,the music is fantastic and varied, the theme integration is top notch, and the rules are deep and targets and modes are so dense... sometimes the house is the focus, sometimes the crypt..sometimes collecting junk sometimes collecting multi ball modes.. the flow of that particular game kinda steers where I focus vs min/maxing a single strategy.
I'd gladly replace that ramp metal piece annually to get everything else.

Problem is that I believe it will be more than annually. I wouldn’t want to have to deal with removing the ramp in order to DRILL out the rivets. Most certainly won’t drill with the ramp attached/ metal shavings going everywhere on playfield

#3777 3 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

Problem is that I believe it will be more than annually. I wouldn’t want to have to deal with removing the ramp in order to DRILL out the rivets. Most certainly won’t drill with the ramp attached/ metal shavings going everywhere on playfield

With the angle of the ramp it looks like the rivets might be far enough back that you could have just enough clearance to switch to a nut and bolt instead of a rivet. That would make periodic replacement easier.

#3778 3 years ago

Don’t let that flap deter you from buying one man..

I sometimes feel this stuff is way overblown..

Play it, abuse it, it’s how they are designed, to wear over time

#3779 3 years ago

Yes, this happened. Flipper started getting floppy and wouldn't hold in up position. The famous Stern junk coil stop plug had just popped right out. Or disintegrated. No where to be found inside the machine. Gone. So much for Chinese quality manufacturing....

I reported to Stern and Chas is sending me a couple new ones, but I just went ahead and ordered a bunch from Steve Young today. He told me that the ones he sells are his own "brand" that he's had tooled and made for him.

I emailed Chas back saying "Hope you guys are running low on this bad batch." His response: "I hope we are also!"

VLhbMo4jTNqsAj6q8Ee7Rg (resized).jpgVLhbMo4jTNqsAj6q8Ee7Rg (resized).jpg
#3780 3 years ago

My HoH Premium should be delivered next week so I have been following this thread closely. I even have some mods, titan rubbers, and pinstadiums ordered in preparation of getting the table. I’m sure some deficiencies will be found with the table but I have faith in this community to help me through any troubles. I know Stern gets a lot of crap for cheaping out on some things but this table is too good to pass on.

I grew up playing tables like Pinbot, BoP, MM, AFM, and SS all the time in the arcade. I got so good at AFM in college that I could get replays on it half the time I played but quickly stopped playing once I had less free time in the real world. I only got into pins again when tables like AC/DC started appearing in bars near me. This led me to put together a virtual pin but I quickly found that you can’t beat the real thing. Once HoH came out and streamers started showcasing the game, I knew I needed to own it. This will be my first real pin so I can’t wait to make my first plunge as an owner.

My wife only agreed on Elvira because she actually loves playing SS on the virtual machine. Hopefully we can both get better at the real thing since I know she will be a little frustrated at how hard a real pin is compared to emulation. Maybe this will be the gateway drug to owning more machines in the future.

#3781 3 years ago

They need to junk whatever stock they have and replace it with something that actually works. They have to have about a 50% fail rate in the first year.

#3782 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

With the angle of the ramp it looks like the rivets might be far enough back that you could have just enough clearance to switch to a nut and bolt instead of a rivet. That would make periodic replacement easier.

Great point

#3783 3 years ago
Quoted from steigerpijp:

Don’t let that flap deter you from buying one man..
I sometimes feel this stuff is way overblown..
Play it, abuse it, it’s how they are designed, to wear over time

Agree but not after 3 days of play. Too new and expensive

#3784 3 years ago

New game code !

V0.97.0 - Jun. 25, 2020
=======================

- Improved the presentation of the lamps during TRUNK MULTIBALL. Mask
off left 3-bank, jackpot, RGB arrow and junk in the trunk lights during
big light effects.
- Implemented the RAY GUN for UN HAPPY HOUR and DRIVE ME CRAZY, these
were not implemented.
- Fixed a problem where TRAILER TRASH would award the full value instead
of the hurry-up (counted down) value.
- Added score font color editor that allows the user to set the colors
for the scores in the main UI (foreground and background).
(From the main diagnostics menu, navigate to UTIL -> GAME -> RGB and
edit the colors using the utility.)
- Cleaned up MATCH displays; eliminate dark shadows and improve lighting
behind the house windows.
- Implemented the FLASK (junk item); this increases the values for
anything that uses the JACKPOT lights and/or the JACKPOT display effect:
WILD WOMEN MULTIBALL
ADD-A-ZOMBIE MULTIBALL
ATTIC ATTACK MULTIBALL
TRUNK MULTIBALL
PHONE-A-FIEND
HOUSE PARTY
GAPPA ANGRY
DRIVE ME CRAZY
MAKE-OUT MAYHEM
SCREAM TEST
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE
GAPPA ANGRY MULTIBALL
- Added Elvira pop-ups for DIRECTOR'S CUT (that's a wrap) and (cut cut cut).
- The ENTER INITIALS display for HSTD was not rendering the right-most
character in the input alphabet when the user pressed the right flipper
button to scroll the characters to the left. This has been corrected.
- Sync thunder sounds with main-play display thunder/lightning when
the ball is in the shooter lane and the main-play display (house, for
sale sign with pumpkin) is running.
- Resequenced the HAUNT completion so the Elvira outro is sequenced first,
followed by the B-RESTORATOR level (which may light EXTRA BALL), followed
by TRAILER TRASH LIT.
- Added video clips and sounds for WILD WOMEN MULTIBALL total:
(Show parrot laughing/insulting if one shot or less. Show women behind
tree if the super jackpot is collected. Otherwise parrot squawking/women
in shrubs.)
- Edited down the video clips for DIRECTOR'S CUT (these were taking too
long). Moved the Elvira pop-ups for the level award (cut, print it) to
shortly after the start of the display effect (instead of the end).
- Elvira's 'cut print it' pop-up was being inhibited sometimes when
requested at the end of the level award during DIRECTOR'S CUT (and
sometimes it would not show up). It is now always requested and should
always show up.
- Hold up kickout of cellar lock during DRIECTOR'S CUT level award so
the player can see what is going on.
- Move the WILD WOMEN MULTIBALL SUPER JACKPOT shot around after each
shot is made so the player doesn't keep shooting the same SUPER JACKPOT
shot over and over.
- Added video clips from UNTAMED WOMEN (black & white) to the first part
of WILD WOMEN MULTIBALL. Moved video clips from THE WILD WOMEN OF WONGO
(color) to the last (super jackpot) part of WILD WOMEN MULTIBALL. (The
color clips from THE WILD WOMEN OF WONGO were the only clips used in the
previous version for all parts of the multiball.)
- Fixed an issue with the TRAILER TRASH hurry-up score where it would
count down and allow the player to collect a score that did not end in
a ZERO.
- Changed the score font in main UI that allows coloring of the outline.
- Fixed an issue in the main UI where the PLAYER UP message would flash
too quickly.
- Give out multiball jackpot awards from the CELLAR if the HOUSE ENTRANCE
RAMP is UP due to HAUNT taking priority.
- Implement THE DEAD RETURN ball save settings:
NONE
ADD TIME
MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE
- THE DEAD RETURN ball save setting set to NONE for COMPETITION mode.
- Fixed the shaker motor effect for the spaceship hitting the ground
during the start of the TEENAGERS FROM OUTER SPACE mode (this is timed
much better).
- Adjusted the position and size of the timers during the ENTER INITIALS
display for HSTD so they do not overlap other elements.
- Added video clips/sounds for total pages: SCREAM TEST and RUN FOR YOUR
LIFE.
- Added new sounds for POOL PARTY (splashes).
- Added video clips/sounds for MANOS: THE HANDS OF FATE total.
- Fix up ENTER INITIALS display for HSTD (title area) so it does not
overlap other graphical elements (looks bad). Vertically align/center
the text.

#3785 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

New game code !

V0.97.0 - Jun. 25, 2020

The code masterpiece expands yet further.....and not even at 1.0 yet.

#3786 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

this is interesting - I thought the games where identical...
SCORES: purple for LE/SLE, red for PREMIUM.
I want purple!!!

quality - ask and ye shall receive:

- Added score font color editor that allows the user to set the colors
for the scores in the main UI (foreground and background).

sir_tankalot thanks alot!

can't wait try this new code out tomorrow.

I'll be streaming the new code at 21:00 UK time 16:00 Eastern on

https://twitch.tv/NeilMcRae/

Cheers,
Neil.

#3787 3 years ago

Installing code now...........

Yeah baby!

#3788 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

I cant re-engineer this, but for what it does, it should had a simple flipper mech or similar hold coil for raising and lowering the ramp. This device causes more interruptions to game play than any other device on the machine by either having balls trapped under it or shot back into it while its raised, although the later can easily be fixed with code by having it either score the shot or by stopping all mode timers.

#3789 3 years ago

The 0.97 code just looks like some minor clean up, but I absolutely love the attention to detail this release shows.

#3790 3 years ago

Just picked up a Premium built within the last week or so. I'm having an issue where shooting the house when it's qualified for a mode (blinking insert) doesn't always register. Instead of the ball being trapped and the mode starting, the ball continues through the house and exits out the left orbit. It's sporadic and may work fine 3 modes in a row and then stop working for like 5 shots. Has anyone else had this issue and/or can point me in the right direction as to what I should be looking at?

#3791 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

Just picked up a Premium built within the last week or so. I'm having an issue where shooting the house when it's qualified for a mode (blinking insert) doesn't always register. Instead of the ball being trapped and the mode starting, the ball continues through the house and exits out the left orbit. It's sporadic and may work fine 3 modes in a row and then stop working for like 5 shots. Has anyone else had this issue and/or can point me in the right direction as to what I should be looking at?

Just for future reference, it ended up being the diverter wasn't closing the top position switch so was just moving up and then back down again. I had to pull the whole mech out and mess around with the switch blade so it would close. Fortunately the mech isn't a complete PITA to get out although I had to pull it out twice to make adjustments before I finally got it dialed in.

#3792 3 years ago

Ok, not like we will outthink what the great Lyman will do - but just for fun - what isn’t in the code that should be in by 1.0?

#3793 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Ok, not like we will outthink what the great Lyman will do - but just for fun - what isn’t in the code that should be in by 1.0?

A naked Elvira hopefully a wizard mode that reveal her breasts...

#3794 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I believe the knife is last item from junk that needs effect added.
Super head shot and crypt cleaner needs stuff still.

#3795 3 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

Just for future reference, it ended up being the diverter wasn't closing the top position switch so was just moving up and then back down again. I had to pull the whole mech out and mess around with the switch blade so it would close. Fortunately the mech isn't a complete PITA to get out although I had to pull it out twice to make adjustments before I finally got it dialed in.

This happens to us sometimes. I’ll have to take a look at the mech, thanks!

#3796 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Maybe another Deadhead if they aren't all in by now.

More changes to the match sequence?

Is the final wizard mode finished? I'm not even sure what it is since I've only ever gotten through all the haunts once.

Lyman already addressed all of the minor tweaks people suggested from .96 in .97 so I can only dream what he's still got planned. Loving the game even more with every new code release!

#3797 3 years ago

I’d like to see something that matches the intensity of TWD Horde mode. I think Gappa Angry is incredible, and probably my second favourite pinball mode behind Horde. But I feel it needs a tie in with the Ray Gun to really push the mode to Horde levels. Saving a few walker bombs for Horde makes that mode super intense because you have a way to come back to life when you drain if you’re quick. That’s what I think Gappa needs (or another wizard like mode in Elvira for that matter - Ray Gun counting to a last shot that kicks the game into the next stage of the mode).

Hope that makes sense. Elvira 3 is already my favourite pinball machine of all time. I can’t wait to see how Lyman ties in those Ray Guns over time.

#3798 3 years ago
Quoted from Mar:

Elvira 3 is already my favourite pinball machine of all time.

This is what I keep telling people!

#3799 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Hmm

The Knife rule
Market target rule
Crypt Cleaner mini mode
Gappa Sleepy
Gappa Happy
Gappa Gassy
Gappa a Pappa
Gappa Indifferent
Gappa Fix Your Vuk!

Ok well the first three are real. The rest are nonsense of course

Rob

#3800 3 years ago
Quoted from BillyPilgrim:

This is what I keep telling people!

Since Elvira 3 shoots so well, I wish there was some reward for making combo shots.

Rob

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

14,000 (OBO)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Trade
Machine - For Trade
St. Petersburg, FL
$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

12,900 (OBO)
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

There are 18,068 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 362.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/76?hl=sebastian88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.