IMG_1855 (resized).jpeg
Playfield GI only titan no CLIP (resized).jpg
Playfield with CLIP GI only (resized).jpg
IMG_3575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3572 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6179 (resized).jpeg
LS20240321000056.png

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,086 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 362.
#3601 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I won’t have a chance to update / play my game game for a few days. What are your initial thoughts on 0.96? Any code issues so far?

It is good and the new feature of eliminating the Deadheads with a VUK shot is a lot of fun if your VUK is dialed in. Gets better with every release. The only thing I don’t like is the purple scores on the LE. Tougher to see now.

#3602 3 years ago

I don't get it though. You're at the mercy of the mech working or not. If there was a power meter or something it would make sense but just hitting the button SHOULD always hit the targets, so what's the point? You hit it and it feels like a gimmie, you miss it and you feel ripped off by a crappy mech.

#3603 3 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I don't get it though. You're at the mercy of the mech working or not. If there was a power meter or something it would make sense but just hitting the button SHOULD always hit the targets, so what's the point? You hit it and it feels like a gimmie, you miss it and you feel ripped off by a crappy mech.

Step one is definitely getting your VUK dialed in. The target moves so it is a timing thing. A lot of the old Bally and Williams games do this so it is a bit of a throwback. It isn’t any target, it’s a specific target. My VUK hits the top 36 every time now so I have to time a hit when that particular 36 is flashing or else try again next time I enter the crypt. It feels sorry for you and gives it up for free on the 3rd attempt I think.

#3604 3 years ago

Have a set of "promium" Elvira House of horrors side armor that I intend to put here on Pinside for sale. I added this to my last Pinball.Center group buy to fill out the order. here's a direct link to their webpage: https://www.pinball.center/en/shop/pinball-modding/special-side-rails/10244/side-rails-for-elvira-s-house-of-horrors-2-piece-set
65945_1_600x600[1] (resized).jpg65945_1_600x600[1] (resized).jpg

If there is any interest please PM me. I have only one set.
Price will be 162USD + actual shipping costs to your physical address by UPS Ground. UPS Ground for this side armor has been about $43ish dollars but will vary based upon your address. First Come - First Served.

#3605 3 years ago

Haven't figured out the vuk skill shot yet. (Vuk works well.) The targets cycle quickly, and sometimes all 3 are lit up. I've tried hitting the button when all three are lit, and that doesn't seem to increase the chance of success. When it does succeed, it is hard to tell why because the ball moves so quickly. I can't really tell which target was hit or lit. In my hands it is just luck so far.

#3606 3 years ago
Quoted from Lrrr:

Haven't figured out the vuk skill shot yet. (Vuk works well.) The targets cycle quickly, and sometimes all 3 are lit up. I've tried hitting the button when all three are lit, and that doesn't seem to increase the chance of success. When it does succeed, it is hard to tell why because the ball moves so quickly. I can't really tell which target was hit or lit. In my hands it is just luck so far.

My understanding is it is only the single flashing target. If successful it destroys the deadhead.

#3607 3 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

My understanding is it is only the single flashing target. If successful it destroys the deadhead.

what happens if it doesn't hit it?
Will you be able to progress with it if you keep missing the shot?

#3608 3 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

what happens if it doesn't hit it?
Will you be able to progress with it if you keep missing the shot?

After the bash toy rotates out of the way the first and second time you enter the crypt allows you to take a shot at the targets. The third time you get a free pass and the deadhead vanishes.

#3609 3 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:My understanding is it is only the single flashing target. If successful it destroys the deadhead.

There's no grace period on hitting a flashing target, so it's actually more challenging that it looks. I wonder what is supposed to happen after beating 3 deadheads? Or even beating them all?

Rob

#3610 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

There's no grace period on hitting a flashing target, so it's actually more challenging that it looks. I wonder what is supposed to happen after beating 3 deadheads? Or even beating them all?
Rob

Still not coded. I played some games last night and only concentrated on the deadheads.

Defeating each deadhead gets progressively more difficult as each number flashes then the whole banks flashes. The key is to time the shot when the whole bank is flashing.

After defeating all three deadheads, the shot remains open and nothing happens. I’m sure Lyman has something cool up his sleeve.

#3611 3 years ago

I challenge all of you to post the score from a legitimate game in which the score ends in “5”.

No Photoshops!

1F303AB6-FC1A-433F-80CA-F4F3DD7A2E08 (resized).jpeg1F303AB6-FC1A-433F-80CA-F4F3DD7A2E08 (resized).jpeg
#3612 3 years ago

(Deleted post)

#3613 3 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

I challenge all of you to post the score from a legitimate game in which the score ends in “5”.
No Photoshops!
[quoted image]

Wow.

That is definitely something that should be sent to [email protected].

#3614 3 years ago

Added the boney flippers to my game, like them a lot better than the stock yellow ones.

Note that there are no holes to align the flippers so if you do replace them, make sure you put down a marker like painters tape so you know where they should sit.

IMG_20200612_100836 (resized).jpgIMG_20200612_100836 (resized).jpgIMG_20200612_100926 (resized).jpgIMG_20200612_100926 (resized).jpg

#3615 3 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

No Photoshops!
[quoted image]

How did you get last five points?
Pinball scores are supposed to end with zero
Can you confirm that this is a bug?

#3616 3 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

No Photoshops!
[quoted image]

You clearly got 420 BILLION and the game simply couldnt handle the rest

#3617 3 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

No Photoshops!
[quoted image]

It's a bug in Trailer Trash, fixed now.

Thanks for letting me know!

- Lyman

#3618 3 years ago

I was a little surprised there weren’t more posts talking about how AMAZINGLY PACKED the 0.96 update was. Then I realized everybody is still playing their game!

I really like the new Crypt VUK shot with the fire button, and the movie integration continues to be outstanding! I love the little Elvira pop ups during the modes

#3619 3 years ago

So with latest update they've changed the color of the font to Purple and Red ,Couple had mentioned its harder to see. I wonder if its possible for them to change the border color of the font in the score box to match the two tone of the logo and leader boards.
For Premium instead of Black Border Red Text it would be Green and Red. and for LE instead of Black and Purple it would be green and purple.
I think it might make the scores more visible for the purple on purple ..

font color comparison (resized).pngfont color comparison (resized).png

#3620 3 years ago

Had an epic game yesterday (epic for me anyway). 4x playfield running for most of NOTLD, 75% Trailer Trash collected (I didn't want to risk the second ramp shot) and continued with 4x into House Party.

Only got to Dance Fever during Gappa Angry but still managed a decent score. All this and I still only got to 7 haunts in the game!

This release has also made me painfully aware that my VUK needs adjustment. Will work on that soon.

One code tweak I would like to ask for if possible. I had the right outlane lit for The Dead Return. Started Zombie multiball and while its ball save was still running, I lost a ball out the right outlane. It played the Ball Saved animation for the outlane and then turned it off. Could the running multiball ball saver override the outlane ball save and not use/turn it off during that time?

I LOVE THIS GAME!

20200611_204919.jpg20200611_204919.jpg20200611_204940.jpg20200611_204940.jpg20200611_204944.jpg20200611_204944.jpg20200611_204946.jpg20200611_204946.jpg20200611_205000.jpg20200611_205000.jpg
#3621 3 years ago
Quoted from bloodydrake:

So with latest update they've changed the color of the font to Purple and Red ,Couple had mentioned its harder to see. I wonder if its possible for them to change the border color of the font in the score box to match the two tone of the logo and leader boards.
For Premium instead of Black Border Red Text it would be Green and Red. and for LE instead of Black and Purple it would be green and purple.
[quoted image]

I love the latest update but I also think that purple score on purple background on my LE isn't my favorite feature.

#3622 3 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

One code tweak I would like to ask for if possible. I had the right outlane lit for The Dead Return. Started Zombie multiball and while its ball save was still running, I lost a ball out the right outlane. It played the Ball Saved animation for the outlane and then turned it off. Could the running multiball ball saver override the outlane ball save and not use/turn it off during that time?

I submitted that to bug.report several months ago and it still hasn't been fixed. Maybe more should send it in. sir_tankalot

#3623 3 years ago

Another weird bug...

Gappa Angry was close to being lit. Started House Party multiball and finished freak fryer during multiball.

Once House Party was over, Gappa Angry was not lit. I hit a shot in the house and it was lit again. One more shot to the house started Gappa Angry.

#3624 3 years ago

You're the one that bashed this game big time when it first came out. Did you have a change of heart? Pinside always remembers.

Yo Mad Dog! No I wasn't bashing the game, I was pointing out things I like and don't like. I love the haunted mansion probably the coolest thing anyone has ever put down under glass for me. I'll buy any horror themed game end of story. Also I know Elvira personally and secondly, I own Scared Stiff. There was no way I wasn't buying the game.

What I didn't like on the LE was several things... the sideblade art makes no sense. They're inside a graveyard the sideblade art should have been a cemetery gate as a wrap around the graveyard. Secondly I don't get how you have this graveyard and haunted mansion but yet rubber ducks, inflatables and things of this nature. It makes no sense to me. I guess their isn't a consistent theme other than trying to be overly whimsical. It's fine I just would rather had seen the theme stay consistent with a mansion inside a graveyard. That isn't bashing its an opinion.

Furthermore I let people know the gate by the lock didn't work, my trunk didn't work, someone had to come and fix the game out of the box. That isn't bashing its stating a fact. I believe a lot of people had that problem. Its all fixed now.

What I really love the most about Elvira game is its RIPE for MODS ... you could make mods for this game until the sun comes home.

This ball shooter is one of the coolest if not the single coolest sculpts I've ever seen on a pinball game. GET ONE!

END OF THE DAY... I've been offered MORE than I paid for the game and I turned it down. If you offered me $15k for the game I would say NO!

I'm never selling the game EVER! Hopefully that puts that to rest.

#3625 3 years ago

Now, Now, boys and girls, Its Only A Game Or Is It :]

#3626 3 years ago
Quoted from simpswho:

It's only a game . . . or is it?

Only one of the best games ever!

#3627 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Yo Mad Dog! No I wasn't bashing the game, I was pointing out things I like and don't like. I love the haunted mansion probably the coolest thing anyone has ever put down under glass for me. I'll buy any horror themed game end of story. Also I know Elvira personally and secondly, I own Scared Stiff. There was no way I wasn't buying the game.
What I didn't like on the LE was several things... the sideblade art makes no sense. They're inside a graveyard the sideblade art should have been a cemetery gate as a wrap around the graveyard. Secondly I don't get how you have this graveyard and haunted mansion but yet rubber ducks, inflatables and things of this nature. It makes no sense to me. I guess their isn't a consistent theme other than trying to be overly whimsical. It's fine I just would rather had seen the theme stay consistent with a mansion inside a graveyard. That isn't bashing its an opinion.
Furthermore I let people know the gate by the lock didn't work, my trunk didn't work, someone had to come and fix the game out of the box. That isn't bashing its stating a fact. I believe a lot of people had that problem. Its all fixed now.
What I really love the most about Elvira game is its RIPE for MODS ... you could make mods for this game until the sun comes home.
This ball shooter is one of the coolest if not the single coolest sculpts I've ever seen on a pinball game. GET ONE!
END OF THE DAY... I've been offered MORE than I paid for the game and I turned it down. If you offered me $15k for the game I would say NO!
I'm never selling the game EVER! Hopefully that puts that to rest.

So you had a change of heart. Nothing wrong with that. It is a great game. Maybe you should update your 6.2 review of the game.

#3628 3 years ago

So you had a change of heart. Nothing wrong with that. It is a great game.

No change of heart. When I bought the game it was broken out of the box not one thing but two. The guy who fixed it had to remove the gate around the lock just to get the game to work. The trunk was seriously flawed mech, that had to be bent and worse to work. If you ship an LE game it should work.

As for the things I don't like I still don't like it... I think and still do think there shouldn't be rubber ducks in a graveyard. Maybe its just me.

With that being said I love the mansion, the crypt, the throw back nods to Scared Stiff. I bought the game because I wanted the game and I'm never selling the game nothing has changed. As for the ranking I'll go back and look at that... remember when i got the game it didn't work.

#3629 3 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

I submitted that to bug.report several months ago and it still hasn't been fixed. Maybe more should send it in. sir_tankalot

Apparently it's not a bug. According to Lyman, this is what is happening in that scenario -

'The way "The Dead Return" is currently designed to work is that if you have it lit during multiball and the ball drains down the right outlane while the multiball ball saver is running, then I add more time to the multiball ball saver and turn off "The Dead Return".'

He may add an adjustment at some point to modify the default behavior of the above.

#3630 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I don't get how you have this graveyard and haunted mansion but yet rubber ducks, inflatables and things of this nature. It makes no sense to me. I guess their isn't a consistent theme other than trying to be overly whimsical. It's fine I just would rather had seen the theme stay consistent with a mansion inside a graveyard. That isn't bashing its an opinion.

The pool stuff is an homage back to the first game Elvira and the Party Monsters. Thst game has some pool party artwork around the monster waterslide (main ramp of the game).

There is no graveyard, it's just her spooky mansion which might have a grave or two on the property. Her outdoor swimming pool is the pop number area. She's trying to get rid of all the ghost and crypt spirits so she can sell the house. I think Greg's art is great, so many little details to notice once you start looking closely.

#3631 3 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Apparently it's not a bug. According to Lyman, this is what is happening in that scenario -
'The way "The Dead Return" is currently designed to work is that if you have it lit during multiball and the ball drains down the right outlane while the multiball ball saver is running, then I add more time to the multiball ball saver and turn off "The Dead Return".'
He may add an adjustment at some point to modify the default behavior of the above.

Yeah. He messaged me about it. I just don't think it's fair to take away an award I earned. He said the next release would address it, but didn't say how. It's really a minor issue, so we'll see what happens.

#3632 3 years ago
Quoted from bloodydrake:

[quoted image]

I don't like green and red. Green and purple may drive me over the edge... lol

Rob

#3633 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

As for the things I don't like I still don't like it... I think and still do think there shouldn't be rubber ducks in a graveyard. Maybe its just me.

It's Elviva and she has a pool

Rob

#3634 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

The pool stuff is an homage back to the first game

Yeah I get it... again the playfield main features all have to do with a graveyard and mansion. I get it. Here is a picture of me and Elvira back in oh I don't know 1995 or 1996. We went to a Taco Bell at 2am in a limo... the person couldn't understand her order because she wanted the meat removed. So we pulled up and she stuck her head out... and the taco bell guy goes 'ARE YOU ELVIRA'

Pretty funny!

Anyway I love my Elvira pinball game and would never sell it for any price!

PS: If you guys ever want to get your backglasses signed ... every year she goes to an event called 'Monsterpolaza'
This years show was cancelled but they have the smaller version in September. Maybe she'll show up!
http://www.monsterpalooza.com/fall/index.html

scan_20200531030641 (resized).jpgscan_20200531030641 (resized).jpg
#3635 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Added the boney flippers to my game, like them a lot better than the stock yellow ones.
Note that there are no holes to align the flippers so if you do replace them, make sure you put down a marker like painters tape so you know where they should sit.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Hi Really like your apron cards, where might I find some like that, Thanks

#3636 3 years ago
Quoted from simpswho:

Hi Really like your apron cards, where might I find some like that, Thanks

I made them myself, thx. Shoot me your email and I’ll send them to you.

#3637 3 years ago

[email protected] Thank You Very Much! :]

#3638 3 years ago

Absolutely loving the new code. It’s amazing how a bunch of little things add to so much in the overall experience. The new callouts, lighting, Dead Head intros, ray gun and Crypt exit shot. It all ties it together so much better. It’s incredible.

#3639 3 years ago
Quoted from Mar:

Absolutely loving the new code. It’s amazing how a bunch of little things add to so much in the overall experience. The new callouts, lighting, Dead Head intros, ray gun and Crypt exit shot. It all ties it together so much better. It’s incredible.

Absolutely agree. Don't stop sir_tankalot

#3640 3 years ago

So I dug into figuring out why my vux dribbled out or was forced to clear every other time.
Looking down the hole while watching the clearing 3 or 4 strikes, It looked to me that it was only slightly off center. Underneath side of playfield there were no drilled holes btw(Nov 2019 was manufacture date of this premium model)
With the discussions around the shape of the tip and flattening or making it convex, I suspected like a pool cue i could adjust the angle of the plunger of the vuk abit to change the english so its not hitting off center which seemed to push ball back towards the subway and the ball ends up rubbing against the wall above as it launches.

I was considering two approaches not requiring drilling.
1. You could sandwich washers under the approprate screws to change the angle of the rod slightly.
2. just bend the L bracket L angel slightly open or closed to offset angle.
Looking at mine it looked that it was just slightly offset to the south..so I just bend the l bracket and now when i test it , about 80% hit the targets,some hit the trunk secret entrance and occassionaly straight down the left outlane(I'm gonna try adjusting power to see if I can't shape hits better)

So this might be as good starting tweak to try before trying to reposition if your vux is just slightly off center.

IMG_7276 (resized).JPGIMG_7276 (resized).JPGplunger (resized).pngplunger (resized).png
#3641 3 years ago

Hi,

for my Elvira I bought the Crypt Mod: a 3d print consisting of a frame with skull on it:
https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/elviras-house-of-horrors-pinball-crypt-sign

I thought it would be cool to put little leds in the eyes of the skulls.
Just like you can do with SS Skulls.
But here only connected to the GI and not individually controlled like in SS.

The skulls are unfortunately very small and the eye socket has only a diameter of about 2mm.
Therefore I got myself 2 mm Tower Leds.

I drilled out the eye socket from the front and hollowed out the skull from behind with a Dremel.
A skull has detached itself from the stele. The skull was originally only attached to the frame with hot glue, which I did again.

2 Leds soldered very narrow together just fit into the skull.
I connected them in series with a suitable series resistor of 100 Ohm, so about 1Volt drops at the resistor and 2Volt at each Led, that fits for the 5Volt GI voltage.

On the back side I had to cut out channels for the cables and the resistors with a Dremel.
The supply line to the leds are 0.3 mm enamelled wire, it is best to use a magnifying lamp.

I connected the whole thing via a plug connection to a GI lamp and the cable passed the Crypt on the left.
The mod itself is only fixed with double sided tape.

There is one small disadvantage: The leds are quite low lying, so that a tall player can only see the leds at the upper skull in the middle.
But you just can't cut more material out of the skull without breaking it apart.

Here are some pictures and a video.
In the video you can see that the GI flickers when you play a new Dead Head and therefore the eyes of the skulls flickers too.

best regards
Stefan

pic1 (resized).jpgpic1 (resized).jpgpic2 (resized).jpgpic2 (resized).jpgpic3 (resized).jpgpic3 (resized).jpgpic4 (resized).jpgpic4 (resized).jpgpic5 (resized).jpgpic5 (resized).jpg
#3642 3 years ago
Quoted from grabul:

I thought it would be cool to put little leds in the eyes of the skulls.

Very cool. Way above my skill level, but an awesome addition to your game.

#3643 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Can't find the "boney flippers" on your site, you still selling them?

#3644 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Can't find the "boney flippers" on your site, you still selling them?

We don't sell them, I bought them direct from PPS.

#3645 3 years ago

Boney flipper bats - $10 each (currently out of stock)

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-SS2

Action Pinball has NOS listed for $18.95 ea.

https://www.actionpinball.com/parts.php?item=20-10343

#3646 3 years ago
Quoted from bloodydrake:

So I dug into figuring out why my vux dribbled out or was forced to clear every other time.
Looking down the hole while watching the clearing 3 or 4 strikes, It looked to me that it was only slightly off center. Underneath side of playfield there were no drilled holes btw(Nov 2019 was manufacture date of this premium model)
With the discussions around the shape of the tip and flattening or making it convex, I suspected like a pool cue i could adjust the angle of the plunger of the vuk abit to change the english so its not hitting off center which seemed to push ball back towards the subway and the ball ends up rubbing against the wall above as it launches.
I was considering two approaches not requiring drilling.
1. You could sandwich washers under the approprate screws to change the angle of the rod slightly.
2. just bend the L bracket L angel slightly open or closed to offset angle.
Looking at mine it looked that it was just slightly offset to the south..so I just bend the l bracket and now when i test it , about 80% hit the targets,some hit the trunk secret entrance and occassionaly straight down the left outlane(I'm gonna try adjusting power to see if I can't shape hits better)
So this might be as good starting tweak to try before trying to reposition if your vux is just slightly off center.

Brilliant! Bend the bracket as you described and it’s working flawless now. 1 minute of work. I strongly suggest to try this first before you try anything different to fix the problem. Thanks for sharing bloodydrake

#3647 3 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

Brilliant! Bend the bracket as you described and it’s working flawless now. 1 minute of work. I strongly suggest to try this first before you try anything different to fix the problem. Thanks for sharing bloodydrake

glad it worked for someone else!
with the code update this working reasonably consistently is way more important now

#3648 3 years ago

Please help - the Trunk doesn’t “see” 2nd ball and doesn’t eject it. I tried searching this thread but there are so many posts . .
I’m working on a friend’s EHOH and don’t know the game very well. I am adept at fixing pins, but I can’t figure this one out. When one ball locks, it’s OK. Then when a second ball drops in from above, it sits on top of the first ball and doesn’t recognize that it’s there. I’ve tested the rollover switch and the trunk coil in the tests menu which work flawlessly, and there doesn’t appear to be an opto or any other kind of switch to sense the 2nd ball other than the opto on the uphill side of the ramp. When one ball enters the trunk from the playfield entrance, the coil kicks it out perfectly.The game is running the newest code, 96.0. Is it supposed to stack the second ball on top of the first when it enters from above, or should it always kick out the first ball creating a virtual lock?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Bill

#3649 3 years ago

Bill,

Sent you a PM.

The second lock is triggered by the ramp opto and not the trunk unless it sneaks in from the playfield.

Dave

#3650 3 years ago

anyone else having trouble with the garage lock uppost? shortly after updating the code to .96 balls cant roll out quick enough and the post flies back up. Sometimes pins a ball against the plastic above it (actually broke the plastic on mine). I took the left ramp off and checked the optos. checked the up post assembly didnt see anything wrong. Tried tweaking the ball guides that feed into the post still does it. Its weird i had no problems till now with that area of the game. The post keeps firing until it sets an operator error. Any ideas?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

There are 18,086 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 362.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/73 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.