Playfield GI only titan no CLIP (resized).jpg
Playfield with CLIP GI only (resized).jpg
IMG_3575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3572 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6179 (resized).jpeg
LS20240321000056.png
IMG20240320201857.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,040 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 361.
#201 4 years ago

Played it again today for about 30 minutes. I got house party... Or whatever the mode is for halfway through the haunts. But, sadly... My freaking ball shot out of the house and so that stopped the video from playing so I couldn't hear the OHHH nice Organ bit.

What was really nice. No garage lock issues at all today. Didn't have a single problem with it. So that made me happy. And my Gargoils are working amazing... I think a few whacks and they got their needed adjustments. Lucky I don't have to mess with them.

#202 4 years ago

Who’s getting a LE for location in Denver? Would really like to check one out!

#203 4 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Ok, I have a small problem. There is a wire gate in the ball lock assembly that seems to provide just enough resistance to hang up the ball when it slowly passes under it. Has anyone else noticed this? Ball check doesn't help. I had to remove the glass a couple times to free it. I might have to do a little surgery and "stone" the gate to lessen the resistance. The gate is hidden for the most part. It is located under the front of the spider web under the left ramp.

The lock gate has a spring steel small flap on it, give it a little bend up or tweak up for less resistance and you should be fine our local operator actually removed that.

#204 4 years ago

Several nodes are not responding
1 , 8 , 9
On my tech alerts

Also the crypt no longer moves correctly and opens up for ball to go in

Any one had this and know a fix ?

#205 4 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Several nodes are not responding
1 , 8 , 9
On my tech alerts
Also the crypt no longer moves correctly and opens up for ball to go in
Any one had this and know a fix ?

Nodes 1 8 9 are due to the coin door being open. Your nodes are fine.

As far as the crypt that is new.

#206 4 years ago

Thank you for explaining
So the tech alert should be ignored then

Only get the skull to bash and that’s it
Sometimes it rotates but no longer get the opening

Will look under the mech tomorrow

#207 4 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Thank you for explaining
So the tech alert should be ignored then
Only get the skull to bash and that’s it
Sometimes it rotates but no longer get the opening
Will look under the mech tomorrow

Yes the tech alerts happened on mine, someone on this thread reported the issue and stern confirmed that it is because the coin door is open. FWIT I freaked out as well.

Now if I can just figure out my crypt VUK...it likes to send the balls down the left drain.

#208 4 years ago

More thoughts on this game...

After many plays I can’t decide if it is easy or brutal. If you shoot this pin without any plan it is easy. If you decide to focus in on one thing, it becomes brutal. Shooting with disregard is fun and easy, shooting for specific purpose is very difficult. We need to be prepared for the masses saying how easy it is to shoot. If you don’t care what you are shooting for then yes this is easy. My high score came on my third game. I was just shooting blindly and ended up with a great score. Now that I have started trying for objectives my score sucks

IMO, this is how great pins are built. Easy to shoot hard to master. It is easily accessible to those who don’t play pinball, but very difficult to master.

#209 4 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

More thoughts on this game...
After many plays I can’t decide if it is easy or brutal. If you shoot this pin without any plan it is easy. If you decide to focus in on one thing, it becomes brutal. Shooting with disregard is fun and easy, shooting for specific purpose is very difficult. We need to be prepared for the masses saying how easy it is to shoot. If you don’t care what you are shooting for then yes this is easy. My high score came on my third game. I was just shooting blindly and ended up with a great score. Now that I have started trying for objectives my score sucks
IMO, this is how great pins are built. Easy to shoot hard to master. It is easily accessible to those who don’t play pinball, but very difficult to master.

I think this game has flow. But, I also think it is brutal and things can quickly goes sideways for you. You fail to make it up that ramp to the house... Its going to be hard to avoid a sdtm. Mode starts into the pops. Gotta be ready to respond, because it can go straight into the outlane.
Ball goes into the crypt. Keep an eye out on the VUK because if it misses(which mine does about half the time) its a dangerous shot. Had one go into the left outlane directly.

And the slings in this game. They are super sensitive and really like to throw the ball into the outlane. I know that is the purpose of slings. But, with my Maiden its a bit easier to nudge and get control. Same thing with my Monster Bash. But, right now it seems like one or two slings is all it needs to go into outlanes. So I don't have much time to get control.

So while I think all the shots are indeed easy to hit. Which is amazing as there are so many shots on this pin, but it doesn't feel cramped. The ramps are easy to hit and easy to combo and the orbits are as well. So while the shots may be easy. I think the true difficulty(at least for me) is to keep control of the ball. And this game does not reward you for mode starts.
Hell even Iron Maidens shooting the ball back to you is more safe on average than those pops.

#210 4 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

Nodes 1 8 9 are due to the coin door being open. Your nodes are fine.
As far as the crypt that is new.

Close the coin door and reboot. Its there new interlock

#211 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I think this game has flow. But, I also think it is brutal and things can quickly goes sideways for you. You fail to make it up that ramp to the house... Its going to be hard to avoid a sdtm. Mode starts into the pops. Gotta be ready to respond, because it can go straight into the outlane.
Ball goes into the crypt. Keep an eye out on the VUK because if it misses(which mine does about half the time) its a dangerous shot. Had one go into the left outlane directly.
And the slings in this game. They are super sensitive and really like to throw the ball into the outlane. I know that is the purpose of slings. But, with my Maiden its a bit easier to nudge and get control. Same thing with my Monster Bash. But, right now it seems like one or two slings is all it needs to go into outlanes. So I don't have much time to get control.
So while I think all the shots are indeed easy to hit. Which is amazing as there are so many shots on this pin, but it doesn't feel cramped. The ramps are easy to hit and easy to combo and the orbits are as well. So while the shots may be easy. I think the true difficulty(at least for me) is to keep control of the ball. And this game does not reward you for mode starts.
Hell even Iron Maidens shooting the ball back to you is more safe on average than those pops.

Adjust the switches on your slings

#212 4 years ago

One of my gargoyles (I don't like spelling it gargoils LOL) gets stuck in the up position. When you manually pull it up, it feels really tight and does not move freely (compared to the other 3), and it never drops back down on its own. I tried to see if the rod needed bending but it looks as straight as all the other ones. It's not getting stuck on anything under the playfield, either.

It's really annoying, playing the game with one garGOIL constantly up in the air. It seems like such a simple, kinetic mechanism. Can't figure out why it's happening or how to fix it.

#213 4 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

One of my gargoyles (I don't like spelling it gargoils LOL) gets stuck in the up position. When you manually pull it up, it feels really tight and does not move freely (compared to the other 3), and it never drops back down on its own. I tried to see if the rod needed bending but it looks as straight as all the other ones. It's not getting stuck on anything under the playfield, either.
It's really annoying, playing the game with one garGOIL constantly up in the air. It seems like such a simple, kinetic mechanism. Can't figure out why it's happening or how to fix it.

Swap it with another one and see if the problem moves. That'll point to rod or guide problem. On my SS, used to happen once in awhile and it was getting tangled in the wiring harness underneath.

#214 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Swap it with another one and see if the problem moves. That'll point to rod or guide problem. On my SS, used to happen once in awhile and it was getting tangled in the wiring harness underneath.

Brilliant idea! Thank you. It's definitely not getting stuck on anything underneath. It happens when the playfield is fully raised, too. I feel that "metal grinding on metal" sound and feeling.

#215 4 years ago

New Elvira Code!!!

V0.84.0 - Oct. 16, 2019
=======================

- Added sounds for the start of Junk In The Trunk multiball.
- Added game over display effect.
- Inhibited trunk lock speech if lock was not lit.
- Removed duplicate speech for shooting the house ramp to advance to light
the next haunt.
- Added sounds for Junk In The Trunk lit and Junk In The Trunk ball
locked.
- Dimmed the playfield lamps for skill shot. This makes the skill shot
lights stand out a bit more.
- Fixed a bug in the HauntOMeter where if a shot was made during Teenagers
From Outer Space or The Werewolf of Washington during the grace period
and the HauntOMeter was not on the display, the game would crash.
- Added video for Hand Of Fate lit. Cleaned up text.
- Changed double trouble so the lit lanes cannot be stacked.
- Double trouble lights the lane based on the last target bank that was
completed. Left Bank=Left Return Lane, Right Bank=Right Return Lane.
- Added animations for lighting Double Trouble.
- Added a mechanism to allow the HauntOMeter to play when the display for
the award terminates.
- Added animations, sounds, and text/instructions for Gargoyles Gone Wild.
Cleaned up scoring.
- Added light shows for starting a haunt.
- Fixed torgo "I'll get the luggage" video and speech.
- Added sounds and text for Shoot Again.
- Fixed a problem that would cause the game to reset during the final
(turret) haunt.
- Changed Happy Hour music so it starts with an intro.
- Added additional sounds and speech to The Werewolf of Washington haunt.
- Fixed a problem during video playback where it was possible for a blank
frame to be rendered between successive video clips.
- Added additional sounds and speech to The Night of the Living Dead
haunt.
- Drop target is left down during multiball.
- Added full Elvira video outros to haunt completions.
- Added additional stock music for The Night of the Living Dead haunt.
- Added Jar Head (deadhead) to the Deadhead Family Crypt.
- Added a light show for Crypt Phase start.
- Added some Elvira popups. These are videos with speech that show up
during gameplay.
- Added additional sounds and speech to the Teenagers From Outer Space
haunt.

#216 4 years ago
Quoted from T7:

New Elvira Code!!!
V0.84.0 - Oct. 16, 2019
=======================
- Added sounds for the start of Junk In The Trunk multiball.
- Added game over display effect.
- Inhibited trunk lock speech if lock was not lit.
- Removed duplicate speech for shooting the house ramp to advance to light
the next haunt.
- Added sounds for Junk In The Trunk lit and Junk In The Trunk ball
locked.
- Dimmed the playfield lamps for skill shot. This makes the skill shot
lights stand out a bit more.
- Fixed a bug in the HauntOMeter where if a shot was made during Teenagers
From Outer Space or The Werewolf of Washington during the grace period
and the HauntOMeter was not on the display, the game would crash.
- Added video for Hand Of Fate lit. Cleaned up text.
- Changed double trouble so the lit lanes cannot be stacked.
- Double trouble lights the lane based on the last target bank that was
completed. Left Bank=Left Return Lane, Right Bank=Right Return Lane.
- Added animations for lighting Double Trouble.
- Added a mechanism to allow the HauntOMeter to play when the display for
the award terminates.
- Added animations, sounds, and text/instructions for Gargoyles Gone Wild.
Cleaned up scoring.
- Added light shows for starting a haunt.
- Fixed torgo "I'll get the luggage" video and speech.
- Added sounds and text for Shoot Again.
- Fixed a problem that would cause the game to reset during the final
(turret) haunt.
- Changed Happy Hour music so it starts with an intro.
- Added additional sounds and speech to The Werewolf of Washington haunt.
- Fixed a problem during video playback where it was possible for a blank
frame to be rendered between successive video clips.
- Added additional sounds and speech to The Night of the Living Dead
haunt.
- Drop target is left down during multiball.
- Added full Elvira video outros to haunt completions.
- Added additional stock music for The Night of the Living Dead haunt.
- Added Jar Head (deadhead) to the Deadhead Family Crypt.
- Added a light show for Crypt Phase start.
during gameplay.
- Added additional sounds and speech to the Teenagers From Outer Space
haunt.

That's awesome to hear! That's a ton of new content and just in time for Expo! I just got the phone call that my LE is coming tomorrow! I can't wait to get that new code in there and check it out!

#217 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Adjust the switches on your slings

I like the challenge. Will hopefully make me a better player.

#218 4 years ago
Quoted from T7:

during gameplay.

Nice. This is what the game does need more of. Can't wait to update my code now.

#219 4 years ago

I don’t get the deadheads. What is the story with these? Is there some sort of history beyond their presence in Scared Stiff? It’s not like they are even pun or anything. It just seems like it’s a random word.... like doorhead, angryhead, dryhead, zipperhead.

Can anyone provide more context?

#220 4 years ago

started the download of .84, it is another 6GB update...wow!!

#221 4 years ago

My LE will be here tomorrow between 10 an 2, really excited love the theme and perfect timing for Halloween!

#222 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I don’t get the deadheads. What is the story with these? Is there some sort of history beyond their presence in Scared Stiff? It’s not like they are even pun or anything. It just seems like it’s a random word.... like doorhead, angryhead, dryhead, zipperhead.
Can anyone provide more context?

Deadheads were in the first one as well. Just all they were was a drop target bank I think. But, nothing major. Just a joke that carries over.

Speaking of deadheads. They're going to have to add a kiss demon's head ball save for the dead head vuk shot. It pisses me off when it goes down the left outlane or hits teh targets, but then caroms down the right outlane. Have to be the flash or superman to save it. I think its only fair, because you shouldn't get punished for making that shot. THat shouldn't be a risky shot as you need it to progress the deadheads.

#223 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

for the dead head vuk shot. It pisses me off when it goes down the left outlane or hits teh targets, but then caroms down the right outlane. Have to be the flash or superman to save it. I think its only fair, because you shouldn't get punished for making that shot. THat shouldn't be a risky shot as you need it to progress the deadheads.

IDK about bouncing off the targets and going down the right outlane, but mine goes straight to the left outlane from the VUK all the time. Really pisses me off. There should definitely be a short ball save there.

#224 4 years ago

IDK about bouncing off the targets and going down the right outlane, but mine goes straight to the left outlane from the VUK all the time. Really pisses me off. There should definitely be a short ball save there.

When its a really supercharged shot, that is what happens sometimes for me.

And as an aside right now... Man, while I never said I lacked faith in this games code. I might have to eat some crow on it.
As this newest update is really, really great. I still don't get why they couldn't have launched it with code more inline to this update... But, as I said before. The journey of updating the code and seeing how the game progresses is going to be a fun one.

I haven't noticed any of the Elvira popping out on the screen. But, I did finish a mode 2 times and saw some of the new completion videos. However, my ball drained before I could get control so I could watch it.... GRRRRRRRRRR....

But, I feel this might just be a special pin. Maybe not in the original ground breaking type way. But, in the homage to two amazing past pins. Where this pin is a kind of greatest hits type feel to it. Nothing horribly original, but all the stuff you did love from the prior two.

#225 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I still don't get why they couldn't have launched it with code more inline to this update.

Because the first batch of games was ready to ship before this version of the code was complete, I guess.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#226 4 years ago

I thought I was the only one having this problem. I spent some time in test mode, slightly bending the scoop, thought I found a trajectory that sent the ball to the junk in the trunk stand ups. Put the glass back on, got a deadhead, VUK sent it right down the left outlane. if anybody knows a good way to adjust the crypt VUK, please let us know.

#227 4 years ago

Okay. Updated game. Recorded playing. Had my best game to date! Video is uploading to YouTube now.

Love the new stuff I saw/heard. I, too, did not see any Elvira pop-ups. Unfortunately, the game over music doesn't seem to be stopping. LOL

#228 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Deadheads were in the first one as well. Just all they were was a drop target bank I think. But, nothing major. Just a joke that carries over.
Speaking of deadheads. They're going to have to add a kiss demon's head ball save for the dead head vuk shot. It pisses me off when it goes down the left outlane or hits teh targets, but then caroms down the right outlane. Have to be the flash or superman to save it. I think its only fair, because you shouldn't get punished for making that shot. THat shouldn't be a risky shot as you need it to progress the deadheads.

Thanks for the explanation, I appreciate it. It’s only one person’s opinion but I’d love to see them crafted more as monster (wolf head, cyclops head, etc) or the 80s Madballs!

#229 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Deadheads were in both EATPM (Wake the Dead Heads left target bank) and Scared Stiff (upper rollovers).

#230 4 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Deadheads were in both EATPM (Wake the Dead Heads left target bank) and Scared Stiff (upper rollovers).

Yes, I know they were in both. The post I responded to said besides Scared Stiff what's up with the dead heads.
But, I do forget what you get when you complete the left target bank. I think you get something if you complete it like 4 times in one ball... Special perhaps... I don't know. Just know that I never shoot for that. I just hit them during mb and of course when I miss and try to regain control. Same for the pizza targets.
And to a lesser extent I rarely try to shoot the Jam. Unless I need a lock and the bat rollovers are too far away from completion.

Simple rule set in Party Monsters. But, I love it. Great simple, but fun game, with great art and great callouts and great sound... And one hell of an ORGAN!

#231 4 years ago

Because the first batch of games was ready to ship before this version of the code was complete, I guess.

Yes... I know that... But, again this isn't a game that snuck up on stern. This is something that could have been planned out a bit better for the release. Lets be honest... This game will be white hot in sales... For at least a few months. But, did the initial dead flip stream hurt the sales. Perhaps a bit. If this was the code for that stream. There would be less negativity about it.
Less, because some people just like to hate.

#232 4 years ago

I think the deadheads trace back to EATPM as an homage to the Grateful Dead / Jerry Garcia. (as shown in the backglass / peace sign, hippie skull in glass) Then they expanded on the idea in Scared Stiff within the DMD, adding additional names to them. Once again, they further expanded this idea for EHOH.

#233 4 years ago
Quoted from KrustyBurger:

I think the deadheads trace back to EATPM as an homage to the Grateful Dead / Jerry Garcia.

Maybe they will bring back FISH HEAD and make him PHISH HEAD the hippie this time!!

#234 4 years ago

Anyone else made a left orbit shot that diverted into the house and came out under the front staircase?

Also, he new pop-up is Elvira in a small circle in the bottom corner over the movie scenes. I've only seen one, but it was a good one-liner.

Still haven't made the skil shot or seen Jar Head yet.

#235 4 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Anyone else made a left orbit shot that diverted into the house and came out under the front staircase?
Also, he new pop-up is Elvira in a small circle in the bottom corner over the movie scenes. I've only seen one, but it was a good one-liner.
Still haven't made the skil shot or seen Jar Head yet.

I've played this pin for like 5 hours today after I updated it.
I've gotten Jar Head twice. I'm surprised he says "ASS". He's modeled off of Lee Ermy.
I've noticed a lot of new callouts, better flow between modes and also modes starting.
Also seen 3-4 of the new mode completion videos and there are multiple videos for each mode as well. Noticed some of the changed intro videos. They added some different clips of the movies before Elvira talks.

But, I haven't noticed her pop up yet. That has not occurred for me yet. Which is a bummer. I would like when code finished the pop ups be more frequent... But, I do like the new callouts during the modes. Like blah blah blah why not just call it a ray gun. If she is visible when she says it I havne't noticed. Too busy flipping. I need friends to come over so I can watch the videos while they play.

And lastly. Nope Haven't gotten the skill shot yet... But, I think the skill shot might be a short plunge to the flipper and then hit the left orbit.
I haven't tried that. As I short plunge to the flipper and go for the house. If you miss and don't hit a switch its a free shot attempt.

#236 4 years ago

Maybe they will bring back FISH HEAD and make him PHISH HEAD the hippie this time!!

"Good Head" was always my favorite.

#237 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

And lastly. Nope Haven't gotten the skill shot yet... But, I think the skill shot might be a short plunge to the flipper and then hit the left orbit.
I haven't tried that. As I short plunge to the flipper and go for the house. If you miss and don't hit a switch its a free shot attempt.

I had not thought of that. Gonna have to try it! I noticed it seems like the skill shot stays active longer. ???

#238 4 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

I had not thought of that. Gonna have to try it! I noticed it seems like the skill shot stays active longer. ???

I've been thinking a lot about the skill shot as I said. I could be wrong. Because, at first I thought it might be like a Rudy from Fun House skill shot where you hit it just right, not too hard, not too soft. But, nope. I've tried that so many, many, many times. Or maybe even a bit like the skill shot from scared stiff. Where you really need to be precise in your plunge... Sadly the skill shot in scared stiff I feel is not worth going for. Its way too hard to be consistent on it. And you know what. Get a free hit on the crate. Having Crate MB is way more important than any skill shot... Just my thoughts.

Also if you notice the sign is on the left pointing to the house on the right. Which means that the orbit should be the path to take you to the secret entrance. So I think that is another clue that its on the left side and not on the side of the plunge.

Just my thoughts. I could very well be wrong. But, I'd love someone to test my theory... I'm done playing for today. But, next time I play this game I'll try it out. But, as I said. The center house ramp is just too tempting. Nice to get a free hit on it. Also, The drop target lock I like to hit too. Just in case the ball drains from bouncing back insanely fast...

But, if the super secret skill shot is worth a lot of points. Then I might have to alter my strat.

#239 4 years ago

Here's the Twitch live stream I did of the game on launch 0.80 code:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/495202984

Literally went live right after Orange County Pinballs setup the machine and left, so I discovered the entire game live. Normally we stream old retro video games but I do a pinball stream when I get a new game. I'll live stream it again at some point. I do need to get a better camera for the video screen, had to use a webcam for that one and it kinda looks bad.

#240 4 years ago

New code loaded and few games into it
- grandma keeps floating all over the screen and does not stop ??
- attic attack multiball no speech on Elvira
- skill shot , ball keeps getting stuck under diverted flap
- my ball got stuck after the drop target and ball search doesn’t clear it, only way to free it is to take glass of , ggrrr

Overall good improved but still lots missing

When does the ???? Target get activated ( incl light) ??

Crypt still acting weird , how is it supposed to act ?

#241 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I've been thinking a lot about the skill shot as I said. I could be wrong. Because, at first I thought it might be like a Rudy from Fun House skill shot where you hit it just right, not too hard, not too soft. But, nope. I've tried that so many, many, many times. Or maybe even a bit like the skill shot from scared stiff. Where you really need to be precise in your plunge... Sadly the skill shot in scared stiff I feel is not worth going for. Its way too hard to be consistent on it. And you know what. Get a free hit on the crate. Having Crate MB is way more important than any skill shot... Just my thoughts.
Also if you notice the sign is on the left pointing to the house on the right. Which means that the orbit should be the path to take you to the secret entrance. So I think that is another clue that its on the left side and not on the side of the plunge.
Just my thoughts. I could very well be wrong. But, I'd love someone to test my theory... I'm done playing for today. But, next time I play this game I'll try it out. But, as I said. The center house ramp is just too tempting. Nice to get a free hit on it. Also, The drop target lock I like to hit too. Just in case the ball drains from bouncing back insanely fast...
But, if the super secret skill shot is worth a lot of points. Then I might have to alter my strat.

I tried short-plunging to get the back door unskilled shot, but it doesn't work. You described it best when you compared it to Rudy's Hideout. I have hit it twice today, but still not sure what the magic combination was. Once was recorded and is in today's YT video.

#242 4 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

- my ball got stuck after the drop target and ball search doesn’t clear it, only way to free it is to take glass of , ggrrr

I think you mean the deadhead Aunt Surly. You hit the bash toy to defeat her. Then hit the vault when its open and the ball will shoot out the vuk. Then she will disappear...
About the attack attack. I only ever got that once. And that was the last code update. I didn't have sound either. So it is most likely a bug that will need to be fixed.

#243 4 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Attic Attack Multiball has not had speech and was not part of the update.

What is the ???? target? I don't see it. Are you referring to the Wild Market Value target with the $$$$? It appears to not have a function yet.

Crypt cycle is this: 1) Hit gate to open crypt - gate opens; 2) Shoot ball into crypt to awaken a deadhead - skull appears in crypt and deadhead floats on screen and taunts you; 3) Hit skull until crypt opens; 4) Shoot into crypt to vanish the deadhead. Repeat process for each deadhead.

As far as the ball getting stuck, I'm curious as to what pitch your game is at.

#244 4 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Attic Attack Multiball has not had speech and was not part of the update.
What is the ???? target? I don't see it. Are you referring to the Wild Market Value target with the $$$$? It appears to not have a function yet.
Crypt cycle is this: 1) Hit gate to open crypt - gate opens; 2) Shoot ball into crypt to awaken a deadhead - skull appears in crypt and deadhead floats on screen and taunts you; 3) Hit skull until crypt opens; 4) Shoot into crypt to vanish the deadhead. Repeat process for each deadhead.
As far as the ball getting stuck, I'm curious as to what pitch your game is at.

It’s indeed dollar signs

My crypt has the door to bash then goes to skull , never opens to opening or sometimes half way open

Is there a way to adjust this thing ?
Something is off somewhere

My pits is normal , it just happened that the ball kinda rolled in when target went up
And got stuck behind it
Ball does does nothing to free it
Just needed to take glass of

#245 4 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

It’s indeed dollar signs
My crypt has the door to bash then goes to skull , never opens to opening or sometimes half way open
Is there a way to adjust this thing ?
Something is off somewhere

Unfortunately, I don't know what to adjust on it. I would, however, start by going into game diagnostics and testing it to see if it goes to all three positions.

#246 4 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Unfortunately, I don't know what to adjust on it. I would, however, start by going into game diagnostics and testing it to see if it goes to all three positions.

I did the test , goes to closed , goes to skull
But not to open

It kinda rolls up and down and stops on the skull with motor still grinding

Any one can post a video how it should work in test , I’m calling Stern tomorrow for help

#247 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I've played this pin for like 5 hours today after I updated it.
I've gotten Jar Head twice. I'm surprised he says "ASS". He's modeled off of Lee Ermy.
I've noticed a lot of new callouts, better flow between modes and also modes starting.
Also seen 3-4 of the new mode completion videos and there are multiple videos for each mode as well. Noticed some of the changed intro videos. They added some different clips of the movies before Elvira talks.
But, I haven't noticed her pop up yet. That has not occurred for me yet. Which is a bummer. I would like when code finished the pop ups be more frequent... But, I do like the new callouts during the modes. Like blah blah blah why not just call it a ray gun. If she is visible when she says it I havne't noticed. Too busy flipping. I need friends to come over so I can watch the videos while they play.

I also have not been able to get the skill shot...once again I thought it was just me.

#248 4 years ago

Any one noticed the Wolfman clip is unclear
Just a big white flash upon intro

#249 4 years ago

Quick question. The music at end of game will not stop playing with new code .84. Attract music! Are other people having this issue?

#250 4 years ago

Skill shot cannot be made. Tried everything. Lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

12,500 (OBO)
9,000 (Firm)
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

11,855 (OBO)
$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,040 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/5?hl=mnpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.