20240302_141221 (resized).jpg
20240305_103850 (resized).jpg
ehoh trailer (resized).png
20240219_182627 (resized).jpg
20240304_084812 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_5331530_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7157 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,976 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 360.
#2901 3 years ago

Just got mine last Friday! Great game, but had to respace gar goil's leaf switches and the coin door bracket wasn't pushing the button all the way so I was getting the high voltage error. Anyone having an issue with the ball going into the lower trunk lock, it registering and then the game seemingly forgetting about it right after? I have had a few multi balls end and then it goes into ball check and spits it out. Wasn't sure if this was just a bug in .95

#2902 3 years ago

Ok, so Gila Monster is 1 key, Santa is 2 keys. Is the new mode 3 keys? Is it random? I wish secret rooms keys would all be random so we can see those movies more often.

#2903 3 years ago
Quoted from Maxthunderbolt:

Just got mine last Friday! Great game, but had to respace gar goil's leaf switches and the coin door bracket wasn't pushing the button all the way so I was getting the high voltage error. Anyone having an issue with the ball going into the lower trunk lock, it registering and then the game seemingly forgetting about it right after? I have had a few multi balls end and then it goes into ball check and spits it out. Wasn't sure if this was just a bug in .95

Congratulations on getting this fantastic game!

Your issue makes me think it may be a switch. Have you gone into switch test and checked all the trunk switches with a ball? I bet a switch or opto needs to be adjusted. I'm guessing switch 28 which is Trunk Lock 1. The ball is probably not closing the switch so the game doesn't know it's sitting there. Just a hunch. Hope you find the culprit.

#2904 3 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Ok, so Gila Monster is 1 key, Santa is 2 keys. Is the new mode 3 keys? Is it random? I wish secret rooms keys would all be random so we can see those movies more often.

I have managed to start all three haunts, but not sure how how many keys I had when I started each one. When Lyman added Gila Monster, he pushed Santa back one level. My guess is "The Satanic Rites of Dracula" requires one key; "The Giant Gila Monster" two keys; and "Santa Conquers the Martians" three keys.

I suspect once all the locked haunts are programmed there will be some tweaking as to how each one is selected/started.

#2905 3 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Congratulations on getting this fantastic game!
Your issue makes me think it may be a switch. Have you gone into switch test and checked all the trunk switches with a ball? I bet a switch or opto needs to be adjusted. I'm guessing switch 28 which is Trunk Lock 1. The ball is probably not closing the switch so the game doesn't know it's sitting there. Just a hunch. Hope you find the culprit.

I just checked the opto, it registers the ball going in and fires the ball out to the slings and also holds it in the lock when trunk lock is lit when going in from the side, but when it drains it seems to forget it was in there. If it goes in from the trunk it will take 2 or 3 shots from the left ramp to register the ball in there. It doesn't get stuck in there (it shoots it into the pops) but wont initiate the MB.

#2906 3 years ago

I just checked the opto, it registers the ball going in and fires the ball out to the slings and also holds it in the lock when trunk lock is lit. It is after a drain that the game forgets that the ball wasn't ejected, goes into ball check and then fires it off and keeps the ball live.

What about the switch? When the ball drops into the trunk, it rests on a micro switch (not an opto). Is that switch (#28) working? Is it showing closed when a ball is sitting on it?

#2907 3 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

I have managed to start all three haunts, but not sure how how many keys I had when I started each one. When Lyman added Gila Monster, he pushed Santa back one level. My guess is "The Satanic Rites of Dracula" requires one key; "The Giant Gila Monster" two keys; and "Santa Conquers the Martians" three keys.
I suspect once all the locked haunts are programmed there will be some tweaking as to how each one is selected/started.

Would like to see Santa Claus more often again !

#2908 3 years ago

If there were an easy mode that just made all the movies random I'd turn it on. I'm not good enough to have seen Santa once since it was made more difficult.

#2909 3 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

What about the switch? When the ball drops into the trunk, it rests on a micro switch (not an opto). Is that switch (#28) working? Is it showing closed when a ball is sitting on it?

I just ran a bunch of shots over the switch itself and it looks like that is only registering as being pressed down about 80% of the time. When the ball lands on the thin metal piece. Is there a way to bend it so there is more for the ball to hit to push down?

#2910 3 years ago

I just ran a bunch of shots over the switch itself and it looks like that is only registering as being pressed down about 80% of the time. When the ball lands on the thin metal piece. Is there a way to bend it so there is more for the ball to hit to push down?

Yes. You should be able to adjust the switch so the ball closes it when the ball is sitting on it. I'm guess it's misaligned.

#2911 3 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Would like to see Santa Claus more often again !

Agreed, i enjoyed seeing him.
Damn...means i must play better

#2912 3 years ago

Yay yay for San-tee claus

#2913 3 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

I'm pretty sure that if more than one secret haunt is qualified (by picking up the skeleton keys), one of them is randomly selected.

#2914 3 years ago

What are some of the movies in this machine that are so bad, they are enjoyable to watch? I watched Manos on YouTube and was amazed at how incredibly bad the movie was. I thoroughly enjoyed it and was interested in watching some more of the movies represented in the machine

#2915 3 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

What are some of the movies in this machine that are so bad, they are enjoyable to watch? I watched Manos on YouTube and was amazed at how incredibly bad the movie was. I thoroughly enjoyed it and was interested in watching some more of the movies represented in the machine

404lh7 (resized).jpg404lh7 (resized).jpg
#2916 3 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

I think the license they got for the game was based on the revived Elvira Movie Macabre series from 2010-2011. This contained 26 public domain movies. So far all the haunts in the game are from those 26 movies.

They released a DVD boxset, Elvira Movie Macabre Coffin Collection, containing all 26 films with the Elvira segments that is now out of print. At one point you could get it for as low as $30, now it sells on Ebay for hundreds. Some of the streaming services have some if the Elvira episodes available.

The films are public domain so if you just want to watch the films themselves without the Elvira stuff you should be able to find them for free on the web or youtube.

Mystery Science Theater 3000 also had episodes with a lot of those films. Should be able to find those online or as DVD's as well

https://www.amazon.com/Elviras-Movie-Macabre-Coffin-Collection/dp/B00LFMZZSO

#2918 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I think the license they got for the game was based on the revived Elvira Movie Macabre series from 2010-2011. This contained 26 public domain movies. So far all the haunts in the game are from those 26 movies.
They released a DVD boxset, Elvira Movie Macabre Coffin Collection, containing all 26 films with the Elvira segments that is now out of print. At one point you could get it for as low as $30, now it sells on Ebay for hundreds. Some of the streaming services have some if the Elvira episodes available.
The films are public domain so if you just want to watch the films themselves without the Elvira stuff you should be able to find them for free on the web or youtube.
Mystery Science Theater 3000 also had episodes with a lot of those films. Should be able to find those online or as DVD's as well
amazon.com link »

This is correct - Shout Factory also has a number of the Original Movie Macabre episodes on their website:

http://www.shoutfactorytv.com/videos?utf8=✓&commit=submit&q=Elvira

#2919 3 years ago

From STERN OF THE UNION ADDRESS – MAY 2020:

Elvira – For all Elvira owners, please make sure you have updated your game to the most current code version (v0.95.0) released last month. Be on the lookout for a new code update later this month.

#2920 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Elvira – For all Elvira owners, please make sure you have updated your game to the most current code version (v0.95.0) released last month. Be on the lookout for a new code update later this month.

Unbelievable. I think this may actually be the game I have the most fun playing. Had a killer one last night, finally started Satanic Rites of Dracula, and blew it on Gappa, so I got pool party. And the Pinball happened.

Do most games get this many updates? We’ve had multiple per month for a while now.

#2921 3 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

And the update will presumably include a new adjustment that seems interesting. While I am learning a new game I usually set it to 5 balls/game. This may be another option. If I don’t use one of them, I’ll never get to experience anything but a fraction of the cool stuff Lyman has in Batman or Elvira ...

“ Stern continuously looks to improve our systems and features available to our customers. Moving forward, all Stern games will include the unique system adjustment TARGET_GAME_TIME. The TARGET_GAME_TIME standard adjustment is only accessible when the BALL_SAVE_TIME adjustment is enabled. TARGET_GAME_TIME enables a multi-use ball saver, whose duration is dynamically calculated for each ball to help ensure the player has a guaranteed amount of play time per game. The TARGET_GAME_TIME adjustment has a range of 1m 30s to 3m 00s and defaults to NO_TARGET_TIME (disabled). When disabled a traditional single-use BALL_SAVE_TIME ball saver will be used for each ball in play. When TARGET_GAME_TIME is enabled the first ball of play will have a multi-use ball saver of BALL_SAVE_TIME seconds. The second ball will have a multi-use ball saver which is 25% of the (TARGET_GAME_TIME – player_game_time). The third and beyond will have a multi-use ball saver which is 50% of (TARGET_GAME_TIME – player_game_time).’

#2922 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

And the update will presumably include a new adjustment that seems interesting. While I am learning a new game I usually set it to 5 balls/game. This may be another option. If I don’t use one of them, I’ll never get to experience anything but a fraction of the cool stuff Lyman has in Batman or Elvira ...
“ Stern continuously looks to improve our systems and features available to our customers. Moving forward, all Stern games will include the unique system adjustment TARGET_GAME_TIME. The TARGET_GAME_TIME standard adjustment is only accessible when the BALL_SAVE_TIME adjustment is enabled. TARGET_GAME_TIME enables a multi-use ball saver, whose duration is dynamically calculated for each ball to help ensure the player has a guaranteed amount of play time per game. The TARGET_GAME_TIME adjustment has a range of 1m 30s to 3m 00s and defaults to NO_TARGET_TIME (disabled). When disabled a traditional single-use BALL_SAVE_TIME ball saver will be used for each ball in play. When TARGET_GAME_TIME is enabled the first ball of play will have a multi-use ball saver of BALL_SAVE_TIME seconds. The second ball will have a multi-use ball saver which is 25% of the (TARGET_GAME_TIME – player_game_time). The third and beyond will have a multi-use ball saver which is 50% of (TARGET_GAME_TIME – player_game_time).’

Interesting numbers they're using here. The setting is obviously aimed at ops.

#2923 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Interesting numbers they're using here. The setting is obviously aimed at ops.

Yes and I think it’s a great idea. But I always wonder what percentage of ops ever change any of the default settings (except for pricing).

#2924 3 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Yes. You should be able to adjust the switch so the ball closes it when the ball is sitting on it. I'm guess it's misaligned.

After like 2 hours of fiddling with it, the opto seems to be aimed wrong. The ball seems to not trigger it when rolling but if I hold my finger or the ball under it, it fixes the trunk issue. Now that I figured it out, any thoughts on how to fix the opto? How is it supposed to be aimed? mine is essentially straight up and down from the entrance which catches when a second ball is under it, but not the first.

#2925 3 years ago

I'm about to purchase a NIB pinball for my "quarantine time" and wondered if anyone here had played STRANGER THINGS (premium) and ELVIRA (premium) and what pros/cons they would identify to each game? I'm leaning toward ELVIRA even though it's gonna cost me and arm/leg considering I live in Canada and our dollar has dripped dramatically compared to the US dollar.

I'm not a specific fan of either theme (I like them both but not in "love" or anything) but wanted a "fan layout" pin for my collection and the "projection shit" on ST doesn't do much for me. Anyway, our local showroom may not have a premium ELVIRA to "play" so I'm looking for outside opinions (and watching a lot of streams, of course) before my purchase. Thanks in advance.

#2926 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I'm about to purchase a NIB pinball and wonder if anyone here has played STRANGER THINGS (premium) and ELVIRA (premium) and what pros/cons they would identify to each game?

It all depends on where you ask. Ask in this thread and you'll get a lot of love for Elvira3.
Ask in the Stranger Things thread and you'll get lots of accolades for Stranger Things.
Ask the same question in the JJP Willy Wonka thread and you'll get berated mercilessly.

Or you could PM someone who owns LEs of both, like lodgingdolphin, and ask him which he prefers.

#2927 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I'm about to purchase a NIB pinball for my "quarantine time" and wondered if anyone here had played STRANGER THINGS (premium) and ELVIRA (premium) and what pros/cons they would identify to each game? I'm leaning toward ELVIRA even though it's gonna cost me and arm/leg considering I live in Canada and our dollar has dripped dramatically compared to the US dollar.
I'm not a specific fan of either theme (I like them both but not in "love" or anything) but wanted a "fan layout" pin for my collection and the "projection shit" on ST doesn't do much for me. Anyway, our local showroom may not have a premium ELVIRA to "play" so I'm looking for outside opinions (and watching a lot of streams, of course) before my purchase. Thanks in advance.

I would think the price of those 2 Pins would be fairly close, are they not? Both Premium editions? Maybe I'm wrong, but would like to know as well. I am also really wanting to pull the trigger on an Elvira and I am also in Canada.

#2928 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

I played both and Stranger Things is no comparison i played on location and everybody loved Elvira. And that was months ago with very early code. Stranger things in my opinion was worse than The Munsters. Elvira is as good as JP2.

#2929 3 years ago

Anybody have a good Elvira card for the right side of the apron. If you could send me a link to that that would be great or I would be glad to pay your for 1 if you want to print. Thanks

#2930 3 years ago

Also Lyman is the king on code he will not let this be forgotten like GB Munsters Etc...

#2931 3 years ago
Quoted from wolfy:

Anybody have a good Elvira card for the right side of the apron. If you could send me a link to that that would be great or I would be glad to pay your for 1 if you want to print. Thanks

Refer to this link earlier in the thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/32#post-5420637

df1e178423aa7c724f7b31fd7b03c4c755e41e2c-1 (resized).pngdf1e178423aa7c724f7b31fd7b03c4c755e41e2c-1 (resized).png
#2932 3 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

I played both and Stranger Things is no comparison i played on location and everybody loved Elvira. And that was months ago with very early code. Stranger things in my opinion was worse than The Munsters. Elvira is as good as JP2.

(As predicted given the thread), I have to agree. There are so many different paths and approaches you can take on Elvira, and the code updates just keep coming!

I love the stranger things show - that was almost a day one buy theme for me. Stranger things the game has the REALLY cool projector and ramp, and ... Um.

#2933 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Probably not going to be what you want to hear, but you need to play them both and decide for yourself, especially if neither theme excites you.

I have played both, though have not seen the UV light kit on STH. I was not impressed with gameplay (if you want AFM, buy AFM!) and while the projection is a cool feature it seemed gimmicky. I don’t know the show so the theme doesn’t do much for me. With that caveat, I don’t think the game will age well and I’ll be surprised if the code ever becomes as deep as Elvira already is.

Elvira is the third in the line of pinball classics and it’s already clear the game will another Lyman masterpiece. It stands well on its own even if you don’t know EATPM or SS but complements them well. It’s “gimmick” is that it is the first game to mix theme assets with custom filmed video and speech. It’s likely that in ten years few may know of the Elvira theme (but even fewer will remember Stranger Things). Fortunately the game stands on its own - it really doesn’t matter if you know much about Elvira to enjoy the game. Just think of it as a haunted house game.

Shots are generally easier on Elvira but don’t feel as repetitive as they are because the modes and goals are varied and very well done. Both games seem to have some common minor mechanical issues but the Demogorgon shot on STH seems to be very problematic and (as of a couple months ago) is an very dominant shot in the game.

If I were asked to recommend newer Stern games where knowledge of theme isn’t important, I would recommend JP2 and Elvira. (I dislike the JP theme but really enjoy the game).

#2934 3 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

It’s a no brainer, I don’t own either and have played a lot of each, and I’m considering selling my 3 pins to pickup an EHOH, and if for some reason you don’t like it, it’ll sell quickly.

#2935 3 years ago

I few weeks ago I purchased a new LE(#41). Up until this last week, minus a couple of small tweaks and the new skill shot guide which is on it's way, everything had been running great. The last dozen plays or so, the ball will occasionally get lost up the house ramp. The machine nor I can find it anywhere throughout the checks and my visual inspection...until I lift the playfield, at which time the ball falls down into the cabinet. Does anyone have any recommendations on this? Does this somehow have to do with the skill shot guide? Or maybe I will see something outta sorts when I pull out the house to install the new skill shot guide? One of the tweaks that I had to make was to slightly move the ball lock peg in back of the back board to line up with the hole in order to hold the ball during house haunts. However, this doesn't appear to have anything to do with the lost ball issue.

#2936 3 years ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

I few weeks ago I purchased a new LE(#41). Up until this last week, minus a couple of small tweaks and the new skill shot guide which is on it's way, everything had been running great. The last dozen plays or so, the ball will occasionally get lost up the house ramp. The machine nor I can find it anywhere throughout the checks and my visual inspection...until I lift the playfield, at which time the ball falls down into the cabinet. Does anyone have any recommendations on this? Does this somehow have to do with the skill shot guide? Or maybe I will see something outta sorts when I pull out the house to install the new skill shot guide? One of the tweaks that I had to make was to slightly move the ball lock peg in back of the back board to line up with the hole in order to hold the ball during house haunts. However, this doesn't appear to have anything to do with the lost ball issue.

I would guess maybe a misaligned opto- it may be losing track of the ball. The ball is diverted a number of different ways so it may not be an obvious one. You’ll want to remove the house and test as many as you see back there

#2937 3 years ago

Well, 5 days from new it won't even turn on. Reading on here it sounds like it may be a bad SD card. Since this is my first ever pinball purchase, does Stern fix this or am I expected to shell out and replace the bad part myself?

#2938 3 years ago
Quoted from jtgribble:

Well, 5 days from new it won't even turn on. Reading on here it sounds like it may be a bad SD card. Since this is my first ever pinball purchase, does Stern fix this or am I expected to shell out and replace the bad part myself?

Stern will usually stand by new purchases, at least by replacing the defective part and they will help with tech support by phone. I recommend contacting Chas in tech support at one-eight hundred five four two fifty three seven seven. I bought a new GB which didn’t work from day 1. He sent me a new node board and other parts and walked me thru the fix. It worked. I’ve had my GB 3 years now.

Good luck, get that pin fixed!

#2939 3 years ago
Quoted from jtgribble:

So what exactly is it doing when you turn your power on? Do you get anything on the screen? Did you try to push your SD card in or reseating it? Might be something simple...but stern will help you out and get it up and running.

#2940 3 years ago

I checked all the connectors in the boards to make sure they were seated. I removed and reinserted the SD card. Then I pulled it out and inserted it into my computer. The computer says the 16gb card only had 7.95gb space total (used and available).

There are red lights lit on the board that show the different voltages and one lit near the big heatsink on the same board. There are red lights lit up on the board in the bottom of the head cabinet and the board near the coin door.

I played it before work today, then nothing when I got home tonight.

#2941 3 years ago
Quoted from jtgribble:

Try reformatting the existing SD card and loading the current code.

Worked when my friend's game had the SD issue early on, and no issue since.

#2942 3 years ago

I put the code onto an old SD card I had here at home and just now got it going. Started right up with the new card. Just frustrating I guess.

Thanks for the help everyone. Sorry, don't mean to just be on here complaining. Really is a good game when it's working, but I've had a few issues already in the few days I've had it.

#2943 3 years ago
Quoted from jtgribble:

I put the code onto an old SD card I had here at home and just now got it going. Started right up with the new card. Just frustrating I guess.
Thanks for the help everyone. Sorry, don't mean to just be on here complaining. Really is a good game when it's working, but I've had a few issues already in the few days I've had it.

We have all been there. Almost every new game has something that needs attention when you get it. Doesn’t matter if it’s NIB or just new to you. It’s all part of this crazy hobby.

#2944 3 years ago
Quoted from jtgribble:

I checked all the connectors in the boards to make sure they were seated. I removed and reinserted the SD card. Then I pulled it out and inserted it into my computer. The computer says the 16gb card only had 7.95gb space total (used and available).
There are red lights lit on the board that show the different voltages and one lit near the big heatsink on the same board. There are red lights lit up on the board in the bottom of the head cabinet and the board near the coin door.
I played it before work today, then nothing when I got home tonight.

Is the screen dead too? If not, Was thinking maybe interlock switch at the coindoor.

#2945 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Is the screen dead too? If not, Was thinking maybe interlock switch at the coindoor.

Yes. Screen was dead too. New SD card fixed the problem. This morning I reflashed the SD card that came with the game and it seems to be working this way too. Thanks.

#2946 3 years ago

so I got the Gargoils leaf switches adjusted and really been enjoying the game the last few days.
I did notice the finish is all cracked off the playfield in the ball launch area..basically where the game ejects it to the plunger. Should be worried? Or is that just considered normal wear(first time pinball table owner).
I'll be honest after 4 days of play i wasn't expecting that LOL.

IMG_6999 (resized).JPGIMG_6999 (resized).JPG
#2947 3 years ago
Quoted from bloodydrake:

so I got the Gargoils leaf switches adjusted and really been enjoying the game the last few days.
I did notice the finish is all cracked off the playfield in the ball launch area..basically where the game ejects it to the plunger. Should be worried? Or is that just considered normal wear(first time pinball table owner).
I'll be honest after 4 days of play i wasn't expecting that LOL.[quoted image]

that's not normal. you should contact your distributor ASAP. it's going to completely chip off shortly and that won't be good.

#2948 3 years ago
Quoted from bloodydrake:

I'll be honest after 4 days of play i wasn't expecting that LOL.

I’d turn down the trough eject power to 176 or so. I also add Mylar to that area before plunging the first ball on every new game I buy.

#2949 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

that's not normal. you should contact your distributor ASAP. it's going to completely chip off shortly and that won't be good.

Thanks I was afraid of that but I'll email them now and see what they say.
preciate the quick response.

#2950 3 years ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

I’d turn down the trough eject power to 176 or so. I also add Mylar to that area before plunging the first ball on every new game I buy.

ahh ok I'm gonna try and lower the power now as far as I can while still ejecting. thx for the tip!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs
Plastics
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
Machine - For Sale
Yucaipa, CA
11,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Cento Creations
Interactive
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 34.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods
Sound/Speakers
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods
Plastics
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
There are 17,976 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 360.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/59?hl=rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.