Playfield GI only titan no CLIP (resized).jpg
Playfield with CLIP GI only (resized).jpg
IMG_3575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3572 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6179 (resized).jpeg
LS20240321000056.png
IMG20240320201857.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,040 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 361.
#2801 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yep, Lyman is the man. Every game he takes lead on ends up being a masterpiece. My wife and I have decided on getting an Elvira 3 soon(ish), primarily due to Lyman being the lead coder.
Not sure when we will take the plunge, just depends on if we can find a nicely priced used one. I hear it’s scheduled to go back on the line in August at Stern, though I’m guessing the production schedule may get mixed up a bit.

My wife and I settled on 3lvira and were set to get one this spring. Now with the uncertainty going on, and the fact that she was laid off due to covid-19 we are holding off. She was more upset than I am actually. We have talked about NIB or just a nice used one. Either suits us just fine, just waiting for this crap to be over with.

#2802 3 years ago
Quoted from Lrrr:

Is anyone else having a really hard time making it to Santa Conquers the Martians? Even when I focus on the trunk targets, I haven't been able to get two skeleton keys. It doesn't seem that multiball helps-- when MB ends, the targets reset, I believe. Is there a strategy to get to this haunt?

Quoted from pinballfan2000:

I just took a look at the trunk targets on image of Elvira 3 playfield, and skeleton key is on the third trunk target
Hope this helps

The relation of the inserts to the targets is irrelevant.

Does that mean you have not got Skeleton key during JITT (Junk in the trunk) Multiball so far? I'm wondering why targets reset
[quoted image]

Here's how JitT works:

Let's say we just started a game...

The inserts corresponding to the junk are flashing in order from bottom to top.
Hitting the 36-24-36 targets will lock in the piece of junk that is flashing when hit. That insert will remain flashing.
Completing the 36-24-36 targets will light the lock on the left ramp.
Shoot the left ramp to lock the ball and collect that piece of junk. That insert will now remain solid.

Repeat the process to lock the second ball and collect the second piece of junk. (You cannot collect the same piece of junk twice.)

Junk in the Trunk multiball begins.

There are two jackpot shots lit on the playfield. Hitting either will award one jackpot.
The 36-24-36 targets will be pulsing.
Hit any of the 36-24-36 targets to open the trunk and light the super jackpot on the left ramp.
One of the two junk inserts you collected to start the multiball will be flashing. Collecting the super jackpot will also collect that piece of junk and move the jackpot shot.
Each time you hit the trunk targets multiplies the number of pieces of junk you collect with the super jackpot.
For example: a) The skeleton key insert is flashing. You hit the targets once. The left ramp is now worth a super jackpot and one skeleton key.
b) The skeleton key insert is flashing. You hit the targets three times. The left ramp is now worth a super jackpot and three keys.

Once multiball ends, the trunk targets reset, but the two junk inserts will remain lit. You will have to collect the other two pieces of junk and start a second multiball to reset all four junk inserts.

I hope this helps!

#2803 3 years ago

I collected all of the items on the hand of fate wheel. What’s supposed to happen next? Do I need to hit something for a mode to start? I also noticed 00 on the screen around this time and I was also in house party mode, assuming that’s a bug of some sort?

#2804 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I collected all of the items on the hand of fate wheel. What’s supposed to happen next? Do I need to hit something for a mode to start? I also noticed 00 on the screen around this time and I was also in house party mode, assuming that’s a bug of some sort?

If I remember correctly, once you complete the Hand of Fate wheel, the Super Hand of Fate wheel will appear in the bottom right of the UI. Hitting the Hand of Fate targets will stop the wheel and add that amount to the super jackpot which is collected from the left outlane. You can keep hitting the targets to add to the jackpot. It's been awhile since I achieved this, so I'm a little fuzzy. Without seeing it, I don't know what the double zero is.

#2805 3 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Here's how JitT works:
Let's say we just started a game...

Wow, super helpful. Much more complicated than I thought.

#2806 3 years ago
Quoted from Lrrr:

Agree. Sounds like I need to stop drinking and focus a bit more on shots vs. smashing the lockdown bar button like a crazed monkey.

#2807 3 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

If I remember correctly, once you complete the Hand of Fate wheel, the Super Hand of Fate wheel will appear in the bottom right of the UI. Hitting the Hand of Fate targets will stop the wheel and add that amount to the super jackpot which is collected from the left outlane. You can keep hitting the targets to add to the jackpot. It's been awhile since I achieved this, so I'm a little fuzzy. Without seeing it, I don't know what the double zero is.

I got Super Hand of Fate once, and I believe you have to light the targets one last time, which will start the mode. There wasn't much to it, if I recall correctly. It lit, I think there were some shots (or maybe just one jackpot) and that was about it. It was pretty big though - 35M in my game for the one shot

#2808 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I got Super Hand of Fate once, and I believe you have to light the targets one last time, which will start the mode. There wasn't much to it, if I recall correctly. It lit, I think there were some shots (or maybe just one jackpot) and that was about it. It was pretty big though - 35M in my game for the one shot

I just re-read the release notes. It's actually the Manos Wheel. Im pretty sure you doni have to do anything to start it. Hitting the targets adds to the jackpot (250k, 500k, 750k, 1m, 2m, 5m) and is collected on the left outlane. There isn't much to it at all. The next HoF wheel is cool.

#2809 3 years ago
Quoted from Lrrr:

it just goes to show how well thought-out Lyman's code is.

#2810 3 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

I just re-read the release notes. It's actually the Manos Wheel. Im pretty sure you doni have to do anything to start it. Hitting the targets adds to the jackpot (250k, 500k, 750k, 1m, 2m, 5m) and is collected on the left outlane. There isn't much to it at all. The next HoF wheel is cool.

So you have to lose your ball to collect the hof jackpot, seems kind of odd. Does it give it back like a ball save?

#2811 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

So you have to lose your ball to collect the hof jackpot, seems kind of odd. Does it give it back like a ball save?

If you select “ball save” , or one of the Extend Multiball choices when you Drain. Otherwise you basically have to collect during a multiball

#2812 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

If you select “ball save” , or one of the Extend Multiball choices when you Drain. Otherwise you basically have to collect during a multiball

Thx. Seems like that needs a fix. Your reward for beating a wizard mode and collecting jackpots is losing your ball. Have we seen that anywhere else in pinball?

#2813 3 years ago

Installed some of the green plastics from Freddy’s Pinball Paradise in Germany. I left the left side sling and return lane factory to compare. The right side sling and return lanes are green which turns the plastics red. I’m probably going to go with fluorescent purple only on the slings and return lane. Waiting on my updated skill shot plastic before I do the green by the house since my game is an early LE. You can see the green on the rest of the plastics to get an idea.

4AB59410-0A09-4E55-9EB3-F517379D3058 (resized).jpeg4AB59410-0A09-4E55-9EB3-F517379D3058 (resized).jpeg9A4593AC-0026-4B85-9D51-2A59844F9C50 (resized).jpeg9A4593AC-0026-4B85-9D51-2A59844F9C50 (resized).jpeg
#2814 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Thx. Seems like that needs a fix. Your reward for beating a wizard mode and collecting jackpots is losing your ball. Have we seen that anywhere else in pinball?

I dunno - I was thinking about it from the other side: when draining you get a last ditch effort to retain your ball, or at least gain a couple million bonus points. There's so much else to do in the game, this seems like one of those super tough goals that you're not normally supposed to reach (maybe like 666 mode in Monster Bash, or perhaps the Spider wheel in SS)

#2815 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

but the wheel isn't really a reward, it's more of a consolation prize... you lost your ball, not the machine, why would you be "rewarded".

#2816 3 years ago
Quoted from Da_Topper:

Installed some of the green plastics from Freddy’s Pinball Paradise in Germany. I left the left side sling and return lane factory to compare. The right side sling and return lanes are green which turns the plastics red. I’m probably going to go with fluorescent purple only on the slings and return lane. Waiting on my updated skill shot plastic before I do the green by the house since my game is an early LE. You can see the green on the rest of the plastics to get an idea.[quoted image][quoted image]

The green definitely looks better than the red.

#2817 3 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

The green definitely looks better than the red.

agreed. but I like the purple the most. purples are the first protectors I saw floating around for 3lvira

#2818 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I wouldn't consider the HoF wheel or the Manos Wheel a wizard mode. They're just features of the game.

Best thing to do would be to start a multiball after getting the MW and bang away at the targets to build the jackpot. Chances are you'd already be in a multiball anyway.

The second wheel includes a ball save and an extra ball, so maybe you can collect one of those on the way out.

#2819 3 years ago
Quoted from doghouse:Mine is a different problem I believe, as the ball is not getting stuck at all-- it passes through freely but does not register the shot. I left a message for Chas at Stern today, and hoping to get some guidance from him or someone here that understands what is happening. I believe there is an opto under the ramp, but I do not know how to get to it, and the service menu does not appear to have the option to test this switch.

An update and FYI to others that may have this issue: My genius pinball-tech brother wisefwumyogwave came over last night and found the problem in 5 minutes and easily fixed it. The spring on the up-post below the left ramp had escaped the c-clip that pushes the post upwards when the coil engages, and by simply reseating the spring again below the c-clip he fixed the problem. The post goes up and holds the ball for a moment when the ball goes into the space behind the drop target. In that moment the ball makes an opto which registers as a lock. Pre-fix the post wasn't going up high enough to stop the ball, and the ball was never hitting the opto which registered the lock.

This happened again last night while playing. This time the spring had not only escaped the c-clip, but actually snapped. A full coil and a half snapped off the spring. I was able to stretch the spring a little and get it behind the c-clip again, but I'll need a replacement spring eventually.

#2820 3 years ago

I kind of think of the wheel like the spider wheel in scared stiff, maybe that’s wrong thinking.

Quoted from cleanandlevel:

but the wheel isn't really a reward, it's more of a consolation prize... you lost your ball, not the machine, why would you be "rewarded".

Because it’s very difficult to achieve. I also don’t think of it as a consolation and try to work toward completing it while I’m in a mb with the ball save on. Guess I just shouldn’t shoot for lighting the hand of fate other than to get a ball save for the first spin. And maybe extending a mb.

Didn’t make it to the second wheel, but the extra ball would be worthwhile.

#2821 3 years ago
Quoted from doghouse:

This happened again last night while playing. This time the spring had not only escaped the c-clip, but actually snapped. A full coil and a half snapped off the spring. I was able to stretch the spring a little and get it behind the c-clip again, but I'll need a replacement spring eventually.

My lock shot stopped responding, too. Turned out the the plug came off of the opto board.

#2822 3 years ago

Absolutely love this game. Hope to be in the club very soon, especially since the wife and I just had to cancel our vacation. Although not a huge Elvira fan (just never been into it) we are simply in love with the theme and how it fits our basement.

#2823 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Absolutely love this game. Hope to be in the club very soon, especially since the wife and I just had to cancel our vacation. Although not a huge Elvira fan (just never been into it) we are simply in love with the theme and how it fits our basement.

This is my first Elvira game (picked up Monday) but I have enough time on all of them to know that EHoH is by far the best.

The code, the art, the light show and the play are all top notch. There are a few things in the code I’d personally like to see enhanced slightly but, overall, this game is the total package with Lyman still doing his thing.

#2824 3 years ago

Thanks everyone for posting about the crypt VUK fix. I was having this problem with failed ejects, with the vuk sometimes firing 6 times before the ball came out. I was nervous about drilling Elvira, (who wouldn't be?) so first wanted to understand the problem better. I slomo video'd during coil testing but that didn't help. I wanted to fiddle with the plunger with the playfield in playing position so did picture 1.This got the playfield to about 6 degrees on the rails. This allowed me to repeatedly push the plunger up and find that the ball was clearly hitting the ramp plastic seen in photo 2. It sure looked like moving the mount up would fix the problem, but this seemed like a risky move for a beginner. TBC

20200424_124403 (resized).jpg20200424_124403 (resized).jpg20200424_124259 (resized).jpg20200424_124259 (resized).jpg
#2825 3 years ago

I decided to go for it. Using the instructions posted by Pozzest01, I repositioned the mount and drilled pilot holes with a 3/32 bit. The machine screw hole did not reallign (photo 1) How could it? So I left it out as did another poster. Photo 2 shows how far I moved the mount.

This Vuk now litterally blasts the ball across the playfield, violently hitting the 36-24-36 targets! Now I get to lower the VUK power. (A success story mostly for guys new to the hobby. I know this is no big deal for you experienced guys. Thanks for the help!)

20200424_124231 (resized).jpg20200424_124231 (resized).jpg20200424_124210 (resized).jpg20200424_124210 (resized).jpg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2826 3 years ago
Quoted from Lrrr:

I decided to go for it. Using the instructions posted by Pozzest01, I repositioned the mount and drilled pilot holes with a 3/32 bit. The machine screw hole did not reallign (photo 1) How could it? So I left it out as did another poster. Photo 2 shows how far I moved the mount.
This Vuk now litterally blasts the ball across the playfield, violently hitting the 36-24-36 targets! Now I get to lower the VUK power. (A success story mostly for guys new to the hobby. I know this is no big deal for you experienced guys. Thanks for the help!)[quoted image][quoted image]

I did the same thing with minimal success. Glad you got it working. Seems like a janky design.

#2827 3 years ago

I recently added a shaker motor to EHOH, as was disappointed about how little the game uses it. It's nothing like JP2, where it really gets used and it fits right in. Hopefully, future code updates might utilize it more.

#2828 3 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

This is my first Elvira game (picked up Monday) but I have enough time on all of them to know that EHoH is by far the best.
The code, the art, the light show and the play are all top notch. There are a few things in the code I’d personally like to see enhanced slightly but, overall, this game is the total package with Lyman still doing his thing.

Pinball has evolved over the last twenty five years. The games of today have better code, better lights, better sound, better displays... Classics are always going to be the same great game they always were, but these new machines are where the innovation occurs. E3 is clearly the best of the three Elvira games, and it’s not close.

#2829 3 years ago

Made these apron cards for my mates, I think that they look cool.

Coin DAVO (resized).jpgCoin DAVO (resized).jpgCoin ELVIRADoug (resized).jpgCoin ELVIRADoug (resized).jpg
#2830 3 years ago

Feature request: pop bumper ball search. I am confident the lower pop bumper is responsible for 95%+ of the stuck balls in this game, just like star trek. I have mine set on a hair trigger and it still gets caught regularly. Other people have had the same problem. What I'd like to suggest is a shorter timer for ball search if the last switch hit is a pop bumper, then just firing the lower pop bumper. If another switch is seen (pop or spinner) search is cancelled as usual. I have done 0 experimentationbut I'd bet that where the ball rests on that pop there would normally be another pop or the spinner hit shortly after the low pop fires.

I also hope somebody can figure out how to make pinball browser work with this because I need to figure out how to replace jump n jiving with "low".

#2831 3 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

Is anyone having trouble with the crypt optos intermittently? My crypt works fine sometimes and other times it keeps moving like the switches to signal the stop aren't registering. Pulled it all apart, switches test fine, it works fine for a few games and then starts getting wonky again. When a deadhead mode is started, and it moves to the skull shot, it will keep going up and down not finding its position. Other times it's perfect.

I had the same issue with my machine. Found that the skull slide (pn: 545-1207-00) was mechanically jamming the crypt assembly and preventing it from making the bottom switch causing it to continually move up and down. The slide moves through a profiled hole in the metal scoop that is sort of keyhole shaped. The edges of this hole are quite sharp and gouged the nylon slide to the point it created a ridge that stopped the skull from moving freely. Stripped the assembly and smoothed the slide with a small fine square file, then using a dremel and needle files did the same to the metal scoop (as best as I could). Reassembled with a very small smear of silicone grease on the slide and 30 odd games later, crypt is working 100%.

IMGP3125 (resized).JPGIMGP3125 (resized).JPGIMGP3124 (resized).JPGIMGP3124 (resized).JPGIMGP3120 (resized).JPGIMGP3120 (resized).JPG
#2832 3 years ago

After having messed around with that thing, is it possible to change the alignment? The way mine is now the skull doesnt quite make it out as far as is intended.

Also: mod community please come up with something elegant to kill the light bleed from the crypt. I've tried realigning my roof panels and still get a large amount of bleed out of the right side.

#2833 3 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

After having messed around with that thing, is it possible to change the alignment? The way mine is now the skull doesnt quite make it out as far as is intended.
Also: mod community please come up with something elegant to kill the light bleed from the crypt. I've tried realigning my roof panels and still get a large amount of bleed out of the right side.

Thin adhesive foam works wonders

#2834 3 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I never noticed any light bleed out the side. We have a nice sign that covers the front and we offer a spotlight add on that is interactive with the crypt flasher so I would think it would wash out any light bleed.

https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/elviras-house-of-horrors-pinball-crypt-sign

#2835 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I never noticed any light bleed out the side. We have a nice sign that covers the front and we offer a spotlight add on that is interactive with the crypt flasher so I would think it would wash out any light bleed.
https://lermods.com/shop/ols/products/elviras-house-of-horrors-pinball-crypt-sign

That sign is a must have for this game, it’s not even a question

#2836 3 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Feature request: pop bumper ball search. I am confident the lower pop bumper is responsible for 95%+ of the stuck balls in this game, just like star trek. I have mine set on a hair trigger and it still gets caught regularly. Other people have had the same problem. What I'd like to suggest is a shorter timer for ball search if the last switch hit is a pop bumper, then just firing the lower pop bumper. If another switch is seen (pop or spinner) search is cancelled as usual. I have done 0 experimentationbut I'd bet that where the ball rests on that pop there would normally be another pop or the spinner hit shortly after the low pop fires.
I also hope somebody can figure out how to make pinball browser work with this because I need to figure out how to replace jump n jiving with "low".

We do not get any stuck balls there. Do you have your machine set up and levelled correctly?

#2837 3 years ago

Here’s a stuck ball for you...just to the left of the garage. A few slaps to the cab and it rolled out.

C631D1F5-3E8B-4461-94EC-996DFB496213 (resized).jpegC631D1F5-3E8B-4461-94EC-996DFB496213 (resized).jpeg
#2838 3 years ago

Has anyone seen this problem yet? Was trying to search for scoring problems/issues before posting this but could not find anything. All switches test fine. I launch the ball and scoring and VDU go crazy. It will settle down for a while and then go nuts again. Happened after last upgrade. I re-installed the upgrade and no change. Bad node board?

#2839 3 years ago
Quoted from Cyrus:

Has anyone seen this problem yet? Was trying to search for scoring problems/issues before posting this but could not find anything. All switches test fine. I launch the ball and scoring and VDU go crazy. It will settle down for a while and then go nuts again. Happened after last upgrade. I re-installed the upgrade and no change. Bad node board?

Check your right ramp opto. The side near the crypt comes loose sometimes, putting it out of alignment and registering ramp hits. Just a coincidence with the code update.

#2840 3 years ago

Here are the rules for Attic Attack as of 0.94.

For Attic Attack, there are two parts:
Part 1:
To bring the monster to life, you make 5 jackpot shots and then the Super Jackpot on the center ramp. (This shows the scene from Lady Frankensten of the monster destroying the Doctor.)
Part 2:
Monster on a rampage,
a) All jackpots lit, flashing. Make 1 jackpot shot and the center ramp jackpot will light up flashing and all other jackpot shots will turn solid; the turret will start to spin continuously.
b) You can continue to shoot jackpots on the shots or you can shoot the center ramp for super jackpot.
c) If you shoot the center ramp for super jackpot, the game will remember which side the turret was on (Elvira, Eyeball, Bats, Spider) when the shot was made and that "side" will not be available next time. You will have to time the shot for the super jackpot next time to coincide with a side of the turret you have not made yet. (This is Lady Frankenstein and Thomas destroying the monster.)
d) Go to a) until all sides of the turret have been made unavailable.
e) Left loop and right loop are lit for "bonus", this is the monster being defeated and the villagers setting fire to the castle.

Each new a) requires one additional shot, and c) the super jackpot now has a variety of video instead of the same scene of Thomas clubbing the monster to death.

#2841 3 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Here are the rules for Attic Attack as of 0.94.
For Attic Attack, there are two parts:
Part 1:
To bring the monster to life, you make 5 jackpot shots and then the Super Jackpot on the center ramp. (This shows the scene from Lady Frankensten of the monster destroying the Doctor.)
Part 2:
Monster on a rampage,
a) All jackpots lit, flashing. Make 1 jackpot shot and the center ramp jackpot will light up flashing and all other jackpot shots will turn solid; the turret will start to spin continuously.
b) You can continue to shoot jackpots on the shots or you can shoot the center ramp for super jackpot.
c) If you shoot the center ramp for super jackpot, the game will remember which side the turret was on (Elvira, Eyeball, Bats, Spider) when the shot was made and that "side" will not be available next time. You will have to time the shot for the super jackpot next time to coincide with a side of the turret you have not made yet. (This is Lady Frankenstein and Thomas destroying the monster.)
d) Go to a) until all sides of the turret have been made unavailable.
e) Left loop and right loop are lit for "bonus", this is the monster being defeated and the villagers setting fire to the castle.
Each new a) requires one additional shot, and c) the super jackpot now has a variety of video instead of the same scene of Thomas clubbing the monster to death.

Cool! I still have not made it to Attic Attack. Looking forward to seeing that soon -

I do hope Lyman adds a couple more 'regular' modes too, to break it up. It would be great to have 6 or more regular modes to randomly start, along with the 'secret' Santa Claus and Gila Monster modes.

#2842 3 years ago

Has Christopher Lee or Peter Cushing from "Satanic Rites if Dracula" made an appearance in the game yet?

#2843 3 years ago

Joining the club this week (I hope), my pin is in transit from Texas to me in Michigan. Should arrive Thursday. I haven’t played this game since Expo last fall, when my first impression was “beautiful haunted house, fun theme and art package, somewhat vanilla ramps/shots, limited code.” I have been reading for weeks that the code is stellar now, and still not quite finished. Would most people say this game is night and day different compared to when it was launched? Also, how common are people finding the VUK alignment problem? Is this pretty much an across the board design problem, or does it vary from pin to pin? I would like to be prepared to deal with any adjustments, essential mods, etc., when mine arrives. Thanks!

#2844 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Has Christopher Lee or Peter Cushing from "Satanic Rites if Dracula" made an appearance in the game yet?

Not yet. I think there are scenes in the video file already but not in-game

#2845 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Joining the club this week (I hope), my pin is in transit from Texas to me in Michigan. Should arrive Thursday. I haven’t played this game since Expo last fall, when my first impression was “beautiful haunted house, fun theme and art package, somewhat vanilla ramps/shots, limited code.” I have been reading for weeks that the code is stellar now, and still not quite finished. Would most people say this game is night and day different compared to when it was launched? Also, how common are people finding the VUK alignment problem? Is this pretty much an across the board design problem, or does it vary from pin to pin? I would like to be prepared to deal with any adjustments, essential mods, etc., when mine arrives. Thanks!

I was super disappointed by the reveal and the initial code. The .92 (I think?) update was a game changer. The 2 subsequent updates have been even better. More surprises, and there appears to be quite a bit more to come.

It’s not a crazy wild new layout like JP, but it’s only my second “fan layout” game, and I think it’s considerably harder than MB. And my wife plays it almost every night ! Never happened with any pin before (she did kinda like SS for a while but it passed)

I actually like the ramps - I wish they were wire forms but they add a LOT of spin to then all which makes it react strangely, and so you have more unpredictability than expected.

The VUK isn’t an issue on mine. I think the biggest issue are those SDTM drains sometimes when the ball comes out of the pops from the left. (Oh and the skill shot doesn’t work on mine, but it used to do I need to check that...)

#2846 3 years ago

I wish the shot up the middle to qualify the haunt was less repetitive. Maybe one up the middle to start the qualification process, the additional shots should be randomized with final shot up the middle to start the haunt.

#2847 3 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

I wish the shot up the middle to qualify the haunt was less repetitive. Maybe one up the middle to start the qualification process, the additional shots should be randomized with final shot up the middle to start the haunt.

Agreed, and great idea.

#2848 3 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Where did you hear that regarding August ? Rumour or actual fact ...we would love to know !

I’m sure their build order is always subject to change based on many factors (such as demand)...and who knows the build order now given the shutdown. If you have a strong relationship with some distributors you’ll find many frequently know what the build order plan is for some period into the future...since they are committing to product orders in advance.

#2849 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I’m sure their build order is always subject to change based on many factors (such as demand)...and who knows the build order now given the shutdown. If you have a strong relationship with some distributors you’ll find many frequently know what the build order plan is for some period into the future...since they are committing to product orders in advance.

Stern still has games. Mine shipped in last week from Stern.

#2850 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Pinkitten- Yours doesn't have VUK alignment problems. lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

8,499 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hollywood, FL
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 188.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

There are 18,040 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/57?hl=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.