IMG_1855 (resized).jpeg
Playfield GI only titan no CLIP (resized).jpg
Playfield with CLIP GI only (resized).jpg
IMG_3575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3572 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6179 (resized).jpeg
LS20240321000056.png

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,086 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 362.
#2601 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin_-_K:

We were bringing our E-HoH to TPF but since that didn't happen here's a few pics from during the build process.
New Code Rocks BTW - thank you Lyman !![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you get the scared stiff style bones for the ramp?

#2602 4 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Theyre Scared Stiff parts

#2603 4 years ago

Whatever happened to the topper from Stern ?

#2604 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Whatever happened to the topper from Stern ?

I wouldn't expect it any time soon.

#2605 4 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

From a NOS set of Boney Beast Ramp bones I had.
They still need to be painted, color washed & aged as they came unfinished.

#2606 4 years ago
Quoted from krustykramer:

Recently purchased LE#220 and really love this game but I'm having an issue with garage multiball. I took a quick look through the forum but didn't see this issue pesky issue mentioned.
If I hit a weak shot into the house garage sometimes the ball gets stuck on the gate before the lock register. Game recycles to find the ball but since it's stuck on the metal gate nothing happens. My fix is I need to shake the machine until the ball eventually comes loose and drops into the multiball lock.
Anyone else have this issue? What did you do?

Bueller? Anyone? Bueller?

#2607 4 years ago

You need to bend the tab on that gate upwards to lessen the tension on the gate. You can see the tab in question on the attached photo. That will fix your issue. https://images.pinside.com/1/e5/1e58ba42268b84d780a51b7ab5c5ed3141f8ebe8/resized/large/1e58ba42268b84d780a51b7ab5c5ed3141f8ebe8.jpg

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#2608 4 years ago

Sorry - this has been answered a number of times, it's hard to keep track! It should be marked a key post if not already.

#2609 4 years ago

Finally put down a semi descent score, but still didn't make it to gappa angry

IMG_20200330_202734 (resized).jpgIMG_20200330_202734 (resized).jpg
#2610 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Sorry - this has been answered a number of times, it's hard to keep track! It should be marked a key post if not already.

I thought I saw something a while ago but look through the post again and couldn't find it - agree this should be highlighted. thanks!

#2611 4 years ago

That is a really a good score for no gappa. If you can do that and get there you'll crush.

#2613 4 years ago
#2614 4 years ago

God bless that lady. That was like everything in one little 2 minute clip

#2615 4 years ago

Here is my opinion on the skeleton keys. We should be allowed to pick the first haunt; then the next door should cost 2 keys. If you give us a key that will open any door let us choose which door. I don’t know if I have ever collected 2 keys in a game, this would allow average players to experience the haunts at their choosing. Just a suggestion.

#2616 4 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

Here is my opinion on the skeleton keys. We should be allowed to pick the first haunt; then the next door should cost 2 keys. I don’t know if I have ever collected 2 keys in a game, this would allow average players to experience the haunts at their choosing. Just a suggestion.

If I remember correctly, you can collect additional junk (i.e. skeleton keys) by collecting jackpots during JITT multiball.

#2617 4 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

If I remember correctly, you can collect additional junk (i.e. skeleton keys) by collecting jackpots during JITT multiball.

Thanks I didn’t know that. I guess what I am asking for is that all of the haunts that need a skeleton key should be available when you have the key. Then have the next haunts requiring 2 keys.

#2619 4 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

Thanks I didn’t know that. I guess what I am asking for is that all of the haunts that need a skeleton key should be available when you have the key. Then have the next haunts requiring 2 keys.

I'm guessing the keys, the potion, the ray gun, (what's the other thing you can collect?) have a purpose that's not been coded yet. Obviously the keys open up additional modes, but there rules card has a reference to firing the ray gun that I don't think you can do yet. Looking forward to "don't look in the basement" and the other upcoming modes!

#2620 4 years ago

Hoping to join club after the virus. Best tutorial video?

#2621 4 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

I know what you're saying, but maybe the more valuable haunts will need more keys. Maybe you'll be able to select haunts based on how many keys you have. We will have to wait and see what Lyman has in store for us.

Quoted from billsfanmd:

Hoping to join club after the virus. Best tutorial video?

I would like to think my tutorial videos are pretty good.

#2622 4 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

I know what you're saying, but maybe the more valuable haunts will need more keys. Maybe you'll be able to select haunts based on how many keys you have. We will have to wait and see what Lyman has in store for us.

I would like to think my tutorial videos are pretty good.

Ill look for them..thx! Found it. Thx

#2623 4 years ago

I played Gila Monster and Santa Claus the other day. No idea how it happened, but it was cool.

Also finally made it to Attic Attack MB. Nothing really coded yet, but man, there’s a ton to do in the game already. Loving it!

#2624 4 years ago

Best game so far. Directors cut and 3rd dead head just end. Crypt just stays open and kicks balls out of the vuk once third dead head is completed. Haven't seen any use for awards from junk in the trunk. Almost completed hand of fate wheel. With all the movies left to code. This thing could be a real monster when finished.....

Screenshot_20200402-091318 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200402-091318 (resized).png
#2625 4 years ago

LE #39
Great game,my son also loves it

CEEC055F-4267-4D09-8AEB-2267F526336A (resized).jpegCEEC055F-4267-4D09-8AEB-2267F526336A (resized).jpeg
#2626 4 years ago

Just joined the club recently with Le no 211... can someone direct me to the thread posts that deal with fixing the Vuk eject. Mine just dribbles out to the flippers... from the noise it clearly doesn’t have a straight feed through the Vuk.

#2627 4 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Just joined the club recently with Le no 211... can someone direct me to the thread posts that deal with fixing the Vuk eject. Mine just dribbles out to the flippers... from the noise it clearly doesn’t have a straight feed through the Vuk.

That VUK problem only happens on some machines.
Problem was discussed in posts 2493 + 2495 + 2509 + 2512.
Stern's fix for the VUK problem was shown in post 2518.

#2628 4 years ago

Love this game! Decided to build my own topper!

A6EEC1CC-AA05-47F1-8089-DB869480F211 (resized).jpegA6EEC1CC-AA05-47F1-8089-DB869480F211 (resized).jpegEE558F01-D1FB-4179-8204-E36E704E2B81 (resized).jpegEE558F01-D1FB-4179-8204-E36E704E2B81 (resized).jpeg
#2629 4 years ago
Quoted from Watacaractr:

Love this game! Decided to build my own topper![quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great, nice work

#2630 4 years ago
Quoted from Watacaractr:

If I didn't own an LE this would be how I would have designed my own topper. But, you did a better job than what I could hope for.

Great work.

When I get caught up with my personal projects, I hope to break ground on my own topper. But, mine won't have lighting effects. Just will be very basic.
Yours looks amazing. And really that is kind of what stern should have done.

Who wants a tombstone and gargoyles. I rather want Elvira. Two very big reasons why I would want her as the topper.

#2631 4 years ago

Thank you. I have a PE, so it was only obvious that I needed Elvira on her sofa somewhere.

#2632 4 years ago
Quoted from Watacaractr:

Thank you. I have a PE, so it was only obvious that I needed Elvira on her sofa somewhere.

Can you post up a video? Have you got any lighting effects? You've done a great job with it.

#2633 4 years ago

Thanks. Yeah, I can post more pics and a video tomorrow. Yes, a few lighting effects.

#2634 4 years ago
Quoted from Watacaractr:

Wow. I could only give you one thumbs up for your post but you deserve more. Terrific.

Great choice with the side art - It’s one of the best parts of the Elvira art package.

And I think it would be great topper on an LE too. I’d be glad to model one on mine

#2635 4 years ago
Quoted from Watacaractr:

You should probably make these and sell them.

#2636 4 years ago
Quoted from Watacaractr:

Excellent work!!!

#2637 4 years ago

I got to play a bit last night and feel the .93 update was fantastic!! The light show in girls gone wild was really stand out and its that kind of interaction with a pin that makes it be a stand out and unique game. Thanks to Lyman for his consistent and hefty updates on this game! Don't ever quit, we want more!!!

#2638 4 years ago

I've heard rumors all over the place, I DM'd Mr. Sheets but he didn't respond.

How many movies are going to be in the game? I've heard 26 movies (the ones that are in the movie posters of that set of side blades) and I've heard just what's set aside in the menus. What has anyone else heard?

#2639 4 years ago
Quoted from Watacaractr:

Best home made topper I have seen well done....I would definitely be interested if you decide to manufacture and sell...

#2640 4 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I've heard rumors all over the place, I DM'd Mr. Sheets but he didn't respond.
How many movies are going to be in the game? I've heard 26 movies (the ones that are in the movie posters of that set of side blades) and I've heard just what's set aside in the menus. What has anyone else heard?

I don’t remember the number but there are at least 3 more specifically named. “Don’t go in the basement”, “the Giant leeches” and one more I can’t think of. There are also several other Multiballs. I don’t thinj 26 MODES (“haunts”) but maybe 26 total. The movies are all the public domain ones from the 2010 run of Elvira’s Movie Macabre, so you can check there for other ideas...

#2641 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I don’t remember the number but there are at least 3 more specifically named. “Don’t go in the basement”, “the Giant leeches” and one more I can’t think of.

I was surprised when I got Elviras dagger and she says “I’m gonna cut you mang”

#2642 4 years ago

Just joined the club. LE number 48.
Really liking it.
Quick question, and apologies if this has been discussed quite a bit earlier in this thread, but is there any easy fix for the ball getting stuck in the pops?
I have the pin perfectly level and at a 7.0 pitch.
Thanks.

#2643 4 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

Just joined the club. LE number 48.
Really liking it.
Quick question, and apologies if this has been discussed quite a bit earlier in this thread, but is there any easy fix for the ball getting stuck in the pops?
Thanks.

That's not a common issue at all. I have never had it happen to me. Where is it getting stuck? It might be something simple like a burr on a pop skirt.

#2644 4 years ago

Whatever happened to Sterns topper ?

#2645 4 years ago

Checking in on is game. How’s the code coming along? With Lyman in charge I’m sure it will be epic at the end of the day.

#2646 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Checking in on is game. How’s the code coming along? With Lyman in charge I’m sure it will be epic at the end of the day.

It’s already better than bm66 and we are only 6 months in.

#2647 4 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

is there any easy fix for the ball getting stuck in the pops?

Not that I’ve been able to find. It’s incredibly annoying.

#2648 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

It’s already better than bm66 and we are only 6 months in.

With due respect, it’s not better than Batman 66. Better than BM66 was six months in? Yes.

#2649 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Not that I’ve been able to find. It’s incredibly annoying.

I’ll be checking this out today.
To clarify, you also have the ball get stuck occasionally between the bottom pop bumper and the right ramp area, correct?

#2650 4 years ago

Setting your pop switch to a hair trigger will help with 75% of them. I wish they'd release a little wireform to help with that spot though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

12,900 (OBO)
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

Trade
Machine - For Trade
St. Petersburg, FL
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

There are 18,086 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 362.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/53 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.