Playfield GI only titan no CLIP (resized).jpg
Playfield with CLIP GI only (resized).jpg
IMG_3575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3572 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6179 (resized).jpeg
LS20240321000056.png
IMG20240320201857.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,054 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 362.
#2501 4 years ago
Quoted from dschulpius:

Thanks for the advice. I have tried adjusting the VAK power in the menu for the DH eject. I found the best setting I could at that time. I'll tinker with it again to see if I can get it set closer. I have not bent the VAC hood yet. I'll try that next. Also I'll try to loosen up the bracket and move it around a little to see if I can get it centered better. Thanks.
This Dead Head Crypt eject design looks a lot like the DE Star Trek 25th computer hole eject setup. Same solenoid bracket. That damn ST25 computer hole has plagued me for years on my ST25 pin. It most always ejects the ball STDM when it ejects the ball. When I saw that bracket on my Elvira HOH I about lost it.

Make sure you try both bending it up (to widen the gap) and down when you test. The curve of the hood has to be within a certain range. Too tight And the ball can't escape but also too loose and the ball will hit the hood awkwardly and fall back down

#2502 4 years ago
Quoted from dschulpius:

Hi all,
I've had an Elvira HOH for about a month now and love it. It's a perfect mate for my Scared Stiff.
Anyway's I have a couple issues that I can't work out. I've searched this thread and it's so long that I'm having trouble finding the answers if any.
First, I've seen a few mentions about a Skill Shot Ball Guide kit. I don't know if this would help my issue or not. I can't find any posts about the issues I have that it could fix. Perhaps I just haven't looked enough.
Anyway, I have one frustrating issue with the skill shot behind the house. If I plunge the ball too softly the ball will hang up on the gate above the pops that sits behind the right side of the house. I have to shake the pin to get it to drop out into the pops. I've tried to make adjustments by bending the gate but nothing helps. Any advice on how I can fix this or if this kit mentioned helps? If you can point me to this skill shot ball guide kit it would be welcomed. Perhaps I need that anyways.
Secondly, the Dead Head kick out Vac. Sometimes it kicks the ball out OK and other times it will just keep kicking the ball several times before it finally feebly spits the ball out. I've tried to adjust the vac bracket by bending it a little and that helped a little but did not eliminate the problem. Any suggestions on how to fix this issue?
Thanks in advance for any help on these issues.

Hi. After I installed the kit I still could not make the shot. I then got my level out and double checked my pitch and I was just a hair off. Was also a hair off on the balance. Corrected both and now making the unskill shot with some regularity. It has to be a perfect shot though.

#2503 4 years ago

I apologize that I’m jumping in late here. I work too much and haven’t been following until now. Just installed .92 and it’s getting better. However, is there not programming yet for the Hand of Fate lockdown bar button yet or am I missing something. All my issues have been addressed so far except the button.

#2504 4 years ago
Quoted from wconard:

I apologize that I’m jumping in late here. I work too much and haven’t been following until now. Just installed .92 and it’s getting better. However, is there not programming yet for the Hand of Fate lockdown bar button yet or am I missing something. All my issues have been addressed so far except the button.

Lockbar button for HOF works fine. What issue are you seeing?

#2505 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Lockbar button for HOF works fine. What issue are you seeing?

Mine has never worked since day one. I just figured it was being programmed later. I’ll start diagnosing why it doesn’t work. Good to know. I thought they were crazy releasing it being non-functional. Thank you for the confirmation.

#2506 4 years ago
Quoted from wconard:

Mine has never worked since day one. I just figured it was being programmed later. I’ll start diagnosing why it doesn’t work. Good to know. I thought they were crazy releasing it being non-functional. Thank you for the confirmation.

Adjust your switch, by bending it up slightly.

#2507 4 years ago
Quoted from wconard:

Mine didn’t work day one either. I found/fixed the switch problem during my initial setup and testing.

#2508 4 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

There is a vertical opto at the entrance to the back door. You can only see it when the house is removed.

Okay. Let's see if we can track this down.
1. You are plunging the ball to the back door, correct?
If no, you're doing it wrong.
If yes, continue...
2. When you plunge the ball to the back door, are you getting any kind of text on the display showing a shot was made? "Back Door / 1,000,000 / Start (Light) Advance Haunt"?
3. When you plunge the ball to the back door on ball one, does a haunt start?
If the answer to 2 and 3 is no and both switches are working in test (47 - Cellar Back Door Opto; 48 - Cellar VUK micro), the only thing I can think of trying would be to re-install the current code.
Anybody else have any thoughts?

Thank you for saying what to look for. I checked these and it appears something is plugged in wrong. Switch 44 is registering as Cellar Enter Opto and Switch 47 is registering as Cellar Back door Opto. (Switch 48 is registering correctly). When I drop the ball into the back door its registering switch 44, then switch 48. If I throw it throw the front of the cellar, it registers 47 then 48, and 47 when leaving back through the front again. Basically I assume it should register switch 47 then 48 if I drop it in the back. If I test the front cellar it should register when entering 44 then 48.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thanks for your help,
Jason

#2509 4 years ago

On the deadhead VUK, if you contact Stern, they will send you pictures on how to re-position the bottom part. Mine was quite a bit off, and the pictures solved the problem easily.

#2510 4 years ago
Quoted from dgilmore80:

On the deadhead VUK, if you contact Stern, they will send you pictures on how to re-position the bottom part. Mine was quite a bit off, and the pictures solved the problem easily.

Are you able to share those pictures here?

#2511 4 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

Thank you for saying what to look for. I checked these and it appears something is plugged in wrong. Switch 44 is registering as Cellar Enter Opto and Switch 47 is registering as Cellar Back door Opto. (Switch 48 is registering correctly). When I drop the ball into the back door its registering switch 44, then switch 48. If I throw it throw the front of the cellar, it registers 47 then 48, and 47 when leaving back through the front again. Basically I assume it should register switch 47 then 48 if I drop it in the back. If I test the front cellar it should register when entering 44 then 48.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thanks for your help,
Jason

Jason,

It's been a while since I looked under the play field, but the connections do have labels on them. Seems like yours accidentally got swapped during assembly. Switching the two connections should be pretty straight-forward.

Let me know if you need help figuring it out and I'll open mine up and take pics.

Thanks!
Shawn

#2512 4 years ago

I received the vuk fix from Stern. It seemed a little sketchy but it is a solid fix. My vuk went from NEVER ejecting the ball to flawless operation the way it should be. It was a simple thing to do also. Good luck!

#2513 4 years ago
Quoted from Pozzest01:

I received the vuk fix from Stern. It seemed a little sketchy but it is a solid fix. My vuk went from NEVER ejecting the ball to flawless operation the way it should be. It was a simple thing to do also. Good luck!

What's the VUK fix? Feel free to share more information, please.

#2514 4 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Jason,

It's been a while since I looked under the play field, but the connections do have labels on them. Seems like yours accidentally got swapped during assembly. Switching the two connections should be pretty straight-forward.

Let me know if you need help figuring it out and I'll open mine up and take pics.

Thanks!
Shawn

If you take photos, please share as I am having the same issue as chet218. Thank you!

#2515 4 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

What's the VUK fix? Feel free to share more information, please.

Ditto. What’s the fix?

#2516 4 years ago

I would love to post the pictures on the VUK fix, but I trashed the email that had them in it. Sorry! Basically it just requires taking the screws out and repositioning the bottom part so it lines up with the hole in the playfield. If you can get them, and I'm sure Stern has had a lot of requests for them, try to match the position the pics show - it worked out perfectly.

#2517 4 years ago

Here is the VUK fix pdf file

ELVIRA  Crypt VUK.pdfELVIRA Crypt VUK.pdf
#2518 4 years ago

This is what was sent to me to fix the vuk. Good luck.

IMG_20200318_150112867 (resized).jpgIMG_20200318_150112867 (resized).jpgIMG_20200318_150128951 (resized).jpgIMG_20200318_150128951 (resized).jpg
#2519 4 years ago

Thanks guys! I had assumed it was a physical piece. Good to know. Looks like just a screw and some adjustment

#2520 4 years ago

When they say to use a shorter screw, I just threaded a nut on the original screw before I installed it. Shortened the screw enough that it worked perfectly.

#2521 4 years ago
Quoted from Pozzest01:

This is what was sent to me to fix the vuk. Good luck.[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for posting! I was able to fix mine and it seems to be working better now. The short screw holes didn’t quite line up, so I left it out.

Just be careful when drilling the new holes underneath the playfield.

#2522 4 years ago
Quoted from dgilmore80:

what are the symptoms of this problem?

#2523 4 years ago
Quoted from wvpinball:

If you take photos, please share as I am having the same issue as chet218. Thank you!

Both sides of the connections are labelled. Make sure the connections match.

20200318_172252 (resized).jpg20200318_172252 (resized).jpg
#2524 4 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

what are the symptoms of this problem?

The ball just kind of dribbles out, like an old man peeing.

#2525 4 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Thank you! That helps a bunch. I’ll check it out when I get home.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2526 4 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Both sides of the connections are labelled. Make sure the connections match.[quoted image]

Thank you very much! That fixed the issue. The labels matched up, but I kept thinking it had to be it, so I went ahead and switched the connections. The back door skill shot now works and the switches test in the correct sequence. Once again, I really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Jason

#2527 4 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

Thank you very much! That fixed the issue. The labels matched up, but I kept thinking it had to be it, so I went ahead and switched the connections. The back door skill shot now works and the switches test in the correct sequence. Once again, I really appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Jason

Yea! Glad you were able to figure it out!

#2528 4 years ago
Quoted from chet218:

Thank you very much! That fixed the issue. The labels matched up, but I kept thinking it had to be it, so I went ahead and switched the connections. The back door skill shot now works and the switches test in the correct sequence.

Hope you changed the labels

#2529 4 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

The connectors were incorrectly tagged. With the photos you provided I was able to identify and correct the plugs, change the labels, and FINALLY make that awesome Backdoor skill shot!!! Thank you for taking the time to help me resolve this issue.

#2530 4 years ago
Quoted from 1956PINHEAD:

I read somewhere in this thread a while back that the VUK mechanism was mounted to the bottom of the playfield just slightly out of position causing the ball to catch the edge of the cutout in the wood. Check to see if you can see any witness marks of ball stricking the wood.

I knew I wasn't loosing my mind as I see from recent posts moving the VUK assembly is the fix. Glad you guys are making the fix, I was glad my machine was free of some of these problems.

#2531 4 years ago

Really liking this game the more I play it, I've got just over 100 games on it now and scores are creeping up now that I'm getting some of the shots and strategies dialed in. Not scoring to the level of some of you hot shots

20200318_182600 (resized).jpg20200318_182600 (resized).jpg20200318_182641 (resized).jpg20200318_182641 (resized).jpg
#2532 4 years ago
Quoted from wvpinball:

The connectors were incorrectly tagged. With the photos you provided I was able to identify and correct the plugs, change the labels, and FINALLY make that awesome Backdoor skill shot!!! Thank you for taking the time to help me resolve this issue.

extendo . Have you checked this on your game?

#2533 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

extendo . Have you checked this on your game?

Tagged !

Snap, I checked mine and they seemed to be connected to the right ones however they might be tagged incorrectly !

Thanks mate, gonna have a sus

#2534 4 years ago

Finally received my LE.
#151 checking in, absolutely stunning looking pin. Gameplay is awesome!

20200320_002128 (resized).jpg20200320_002128 (resized).jpg
#2535 4 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Finally received my LE.
#151 checking in, absolutely stunning looking pin. Gameplay is awesome![quoted image]

Welcome to the club!

#2536 4 years ago

Welcome to the club!

Thanks BoobiCon. Just need some purple titan rubbers to make her pop.

#2537 4 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Thanks BoobiCon. Just need some purple titan rubbers to make her pop.

Babak will happily help out. I think the correct color is "Boobiepurple"

#2538 4 years ago

Babak will happily help out. I think the correct color is "Boobiepurple"

And ordered...in boobipurple

#2539 4 years ago

Just replaced the lane guides for the skill shot. Took me probably about 100 minutes to do. I'm very slow people.

A few things. The turret didn't auto adjust. But, I think I fixed it when I went into diagnostics and ran the test.
It looks like its aligned properly again.

Haven't hit the skill shot yet. But, only played about 2 games. One was my best game to date actually. Just shy of 300 million.
Which is good, as I was just messing around for the first 2 balls.
Wish I could play like that all the time.

Now, the bad news. My house diverter still seems to be wigging out. I tested it again. And it seems like switch 53 does not register. Any suggestions people. I really hope I don't have to take the house apart to fix this issue.

It did play better today. But, there are times where its in the wrong position and still won't start a mode. Even when the house is lit. I wish they'd implement into the code. A fix for this. In case the diverter does wig out. Just start the mode. That's all I care about really.

#2540 4 years ago

So... code update ?

#2541 4 years ago

My very first Machine! Figured if I’m stuck at home for the next few weeks/months I might as well spend it with Elvira......

90A1FE1F-A982-4E2C-8BAA-C4EFD5651F76 (resized).jpeg90A1FE1F-A982-4E2C-8BAA-C4EFD5651F76 (resized).jpeg
#2542 4 years ago
Quoted from Seanofthedead:

My very first Machine! Figured if I’m stuck at home for the next few weeks/months I might as well spend it with Elvira......[quoted image]

Great choice, congrats and enjoy such a fun game!

#2543 4 years ago
Quoted from Seanofthedead:

My very first Machine! Figured if I’m stuck at home for the next few weeks/months I might as well spend it with Elvira......[quoted image]

As stated, great choice...I don't think you will be even remotely disappointed...have fun. Remember, Pinball machines are like Lay's Potato chips, no one can stop at one.

#2544 4 years ago

Elvira in the house!

75FA96AB-DA19-4765-AEDD-32AC7F5AA8FE (resized).jpeg75FA96AB-DA19-4765-AEDD-32AC7F5AA8FE (resized).jpeg
#2545 4 years ago

We used to be a fairly exclusive club...now it seems everybody's catching on to how good EHoH is.

#2546 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

We used to be a fairly exclusive club...now it seems everybody's catching on to how good EHoH is.

So now it's time for a code update!

#2547 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

So now it's time for a code update!

I wouldn't be surprised if this month's code update is delayed. Would be nice, though.

#2548 4 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

I wouldn't be surprised if this month's code update is delayed. Would be nice, though.

I'm expecting that to be the case.. just would be a nice surprise

#2549 4 years ago

Yes!!

V0.93.0 - Mar. 26, 2020
========================

- The lockdown button lamp was not blinking when credit(s) were added and
a game could be started. This has been corrected.
- Added a HIGH SCORE table for GAPPA ANGRY MULTIBALL.
- Do not allow flipper abort for DIRECTOR'S CUT when it is awarding points.
- Lowered lamp effect priorities for CRYPT, HAPPY HOUR, DRIVE ME CRAZY,
and GARGOYLES so they would not interfere with the HAUNTS.
- Added lights to the background lamp effect for ADD-A-ZOMBIE MULTIBALL
to show that the GARAGE shot adds a zombie.
- Increased THE WEREWOLF OF WASHINGTON combo scoring.
- The timer for the HAUNTS are now paused for a brief period immediately
after the HAUNT is started (from either the BACK DOOR SKILL SHOT or the
HOUSE LOCK).
- The timer for GAR-GOILS GONE WILD was not being restarted when a loop
shot was made. This has been corrected.
- When any TIMERS are restarted, the intermediate state is now reset so
the timer starts counting down for a full second instead of a partial
one.
- Reworked the timer restart logic for GAR-GOILS GONE WILD so it resets
the timer to 15 seconds (adjustable) if the current value of the timer
is less than 15 seconds (adjustable). Previously, 30 seconds would be
added, to a maximum of 45 seconds.
- Added more sounds and lamp effects for ADD-A-ZOMBIE MULTIBALL.
- Increased the scores for TEENAGERS FROM OUTER SPACE and TRUNK MULTIBALL.
- Added HIGH SCORE tables for the FREAK FRYER MODES:
- POOL PARTY
- DANCE FEVER
- MAKE-OUT MAYHEM
- SCREAM TEST
- RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
- Improved the lamp effects for WILD WOMEN MULTIBALL jackpot/super jackpot.
- Fixed a bug in the Haunt-O-Meter that was causing certain frames to loop
forever when added.
- Improved the lamp effect for GAPPA ANGRY ball locked.
- Shortened the alligator clips for WILD WOMEN MULTIBALL super jackpot.
- Excluded the GARAGE MULTIBALL lights and the LOCKED 1 & 2 lights from
the BALL LOCKED lamp effect so the player can see what is going on.
- Changed the scoring for ADD-A-ZOMBIE multiball. The jackpot values are
now added to the value of the super jackpot.
- Changed the scoring for WILD WOMEN multiball. The jackpot values that
are scored are now added to the value of the super jackpot.
- Increased the scoring for TRUNK multiball. The target and jackpot values
are boosted for each super jackpot collected.
- Added GILA MONSTER HAUNT to the SECRET ROOM. This is available when a
SKELETON KEY has been collected. The SANTA CLAUS haunt is available when
two SKELETON KEYS have been collected. When more than one HAUNT is
available in the SECRET ROOM, the HAUNT is chosen randomly.
- Cleaned up the video clips for ADD-A-ZOMBIE multiball. Added new sound
effects.
- Reworked BALL SEARCH for the TURRET MOTOR so it doesn't take so long.
- Cleaned up THE MANSTER haunt. Added new video clips, sound effects, and
speech.
- The BALL SAVE for the CRYPT VUK kick is no longer activated when the coil
is fired for BALL SEARCH.
- HOUSE PARTY was not resurrecting itself when ADD-A-BALL was awarded
from the TURRET (eyeball) during the grace period. This has been
corrected.
- Cleaned up sounds and speech for THE BRAIN THAT WOULDN'T DIE HAUNT.
- Fixed an issue where the DORIS clip would not play when the DORIS shot
was made during THE BRAIN THAT WOULDN'T DIE HAUNT.
- Reowrked HAUNT scoring so the values always go up for each shot made.
- Reworked HAUNT scoring to include a final shot value that is collected
when the final shot is made to finish the HAUNT.
- Improved the load time for the Haunt-O-Meter so there isn't such a long
pause when it is first displayed during a HAUNT.
- Added Haunt-O-Meter frames for THE MANSTER haunt.
- Added scoring for all switches for THE MANSTER haunt. This value
increases for each shot made during the HAUNT.
- Fixed an issue with calculating the number of Haunt-O-Meter frames for
TEENAGERS FROM OUTER SPACE.
- Added Haunt-O-Meter for MANOS: THE HANDS OF FATE.
- Added more clips of wives attacking Torgo in MANOS: THE HANDS OF FATE.
- Fixed an issue with the final shot during MANOS: THE HANDS OF FATE where
the scene wouldn't play through to the end.
- Added new sounds/speech for MANOS: THE HANDS OF FATE.
- Added new sounds for TEENAGERS FROM OUTER SPACE.
- Added some growling/screaming sounds to THE WEREWOLF OF WASHINGTON.
- Added Haunt-O-Meter for THE WEREWOLF OF WASHINGTON.
- Cleaned up the attack scene clips for THE WEREWOLF OF WASHINGTON.
- Added a new set of video clips to the first sequence for THE WEREWOLF
OF WASHINGTON (removal sale lady). This has a 15% chance of coming up
instead of the gas station lady.
- The HAND OF FATE CHAMPION was not being displayed in the attract mode.
This has been corrected.
- Timers were not being paused when the game was put into test mode. This
has been corrected.
- Added an adjustment and implementation for CHAOS KICK for the CRYPT
VUK. This helps clear the ball(s) from the VUK due to misalignment.
- Increased the priority for the HAUNTS to be higher than HAPPY HOUR,
DRIVE ME CRAZY, and GARGOYLES.

#2550 4 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Yes!!
V0.93.0 - Mar. 26, 2020
========================
- The lockdown button lamp was not blinking when credit(s) were added and
a game could be started. This has been corrected.
- Added a HIGH SCORE table for GAPPA ANGRY MULTIBALL.
- Do not allow flipper abort for DIRECTOR'S CUT when it is awarding points.
- Lowered lamp effect priorities for CRYPT, HAPPY HOUR, DRIVE ME CRAZY,
and GARGOYLES so they would not interfere with the HAUNTS.
- Added lights to the background lamp effect for ADD-A-ZOMBIE MULTIBALL
to show that the GARAGE shot adds a zombie.
- Increased THE WEREWOLF OF WASHINGTON combo scoring.
- The timer for the HAUNTS are now paused for a brief period immediately
after the HAUNT is started (from either the BACK DOOR SKILL SHOT or the
HOUSE LOCK).
- The timer for GAR-GOILS GONE WILD was not being restarted when a loop
shot was made. This has been corrected.
- When any TIMERS are restarted, the intermediate state is now reset so
the timer starts counting down for a full second instead of a partial
one.
- Reworked the timer restart logic for GAR-GOILS GONE WILD so it resets
the timer to 15 seconds (adjustable) if the current value of the timer
is less than 15 seconds (adjustable). Previously, 30 seconds would be
added, to a maximum of 45 seconds.
- Added more sounds and lamp effects for ADD-A-ZOMBIE MULTIBALL.
- Increased the scores for TEENAGERS FROM OUTER SPACE and TRUNK MULTIBALL.
- Added HIGH SCORE tables for the FREAK FRYER MODES:
- POOL PARTY
- DANCE FEVER
- MAKE-OUT MAYHEM
- SCREAM TEST
- RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
- Improved the lamp effects for WILD WOMEN MULTIBALL jackpot/super jackpot.
- Fixed a bug in the Haunt-O-Meter that was causing certain frames to loop
forever when added.
- Improved the lamp effect for GAPPA ANGRY ball locked.
- Shortened the alligator clips for WILD WOMEN MULTIBALL super jackpot.
- Excluded the GARAGE MULTIBALL lights and the LOCKED 1 & 2 lights from
the BALL LOCKED lamp effect so the player can see what is going on.
- Changed the scoring for ADD-A-ZOMBIE multiball. The jackpot values are
now added to the value of the super jackpot.
- Changed the scoring for WILD WOMEN multiball. The jackpot values that
are scored are now added to the value of the super jackpot.
- Increased the scoring for TRUNK multiball. The target and jackpot values
are boosted for each super jackpot collected.
- Added GILA MONSTER HAUNT to the SECRET ROOM. This is available when a
SKELETON KEY has been collected. The SANTA CLAUS haunt is available when
two SKELETON KEYS have been collected. When more than one HAUNT is
available in the SECRET ROOM, the HAUNT is chosen randomly.
- Cleaned up the video clips for ADD-A-ZOMBIE multiball. Added new sound
effects.
- Reworked BALL SEARCH for the TURRET MOTOR so it doesn't take so long.
- Cleaned up THE MANSTER haunt. Added new video clips, sound effects, and
speech.
- The BALL SAVE for the CRYPT VUK kick is no longer activated when the coil
is fired for BALL SEARCH.
- HOUSE PARTY was not resurrecting itself when ADD-A-BALL was awarded
from the TURRET (eyeball) during the grace period. This has been
corrected.
- Cleaned up sounds and speech for THE BRAIN THAT WOULDN'T DIE HAUNT.
- Fixed an issue where the DORIS clip would not play when the DORIS shot
was made during THE BRAIN THAT WOULDN'T DIE HAUNT.
- Reowrked HAUNT scoring so the values always go up for each shot made.
- Reworked HAUNT scoring to include a final shot value that is collected
when the final shot is made to finish the HAUNT.
- Improved the load time for the Haunt-O-Meter so there isn't such a long
pause when it is first displayed during a HAUNT.
- Added Haunt-O-Meter frames for THE MANSTER haunt.
- Added scoring for all switches for THE MANSTER haunt. This value
increases for each shot made during the HAUNT.
- Fixed an issue with calculating the number of Haunt-O-Meter frames for
TEENAGERS FROM OUTER SPACE.
- Added Haunt-O-Meter for MANOS: THE HANDS OF FATE.
- Added more clips of wives attacking Torgo in MANOS: THE HANDS OF FATE.
- Fixed an issue with the final shot during MANOS: THE HANDS OF FATE where
the scene wouldn't play through to the end.
- Added new sounds/speech for MANOS: THE HANDS OF FATE.
- Added new sounds for TEENAGERS FROM OUTER SPACE.
- Added some growling/screaming sounds to THE WEREWOLF OF WASHINGTON.
- Added Haunt-O-Meter for THE WEREWOLF OF WASHINGTON.
- Cleaned up the attack scene clips for THE WEREWOLF OF WASHINGTON.
- Added a new set of video clips to the first sequence for THE WEREWOLF
OF WASHINGTON (removal sale lady). This has a 15% chance of coming up
instead of the gas station lady.
- The HAND OF FATE CHAMPION was not being displayed in the attract mode.
This has been corrected.
- Timers were not being paused when the game was put into test mode. This
has been corrected.
- Added an adjustment and implementation for CHAOS KICK for the CRYPT
VUK. This helps clear the ball(s) from the VUK due to misalignment.
- Increased the priority for the HAUNTS to be higher than HAPPY HOUR,
DRIVE ME CRAZY, and GARGOYLES.

Awesome update.

Thanks for letting us know!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

14,000 (OBO)
18,500 (OBO)
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

12,500 (OBO)
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 12.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 188.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,054 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 362.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/51?hl=ozpinsmith and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.