20240302_141221 (resized).jpg
20240305_103850 (resized).jpg
ehoh trailer (resized).png
20240219_182627 (resized).jpg
20240304_084812 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_5331530_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7157 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,979 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 360.
#2151 4 years ago

Link is broken now. They took them down. :/
Anywhere else to get them?

#2152 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I had a super 8 that could record sound... But, by the time I owned it, not sure if a they still sold that film stock and b if a processing company would know how to process it.
I have shot on both 8mm and 16mm. Long time ago in film school. 8mm is fun. But, you want to make sure you have a decent camera, as it does even matter for that. I had a lens issue with one of my films and it just didn't come out at all. Waste of an entire 2 days of filming, and a couple hundred bucks.
16mm was cool. But, by the time I got around digital was really starting to take over, and I saw the writing on the wall. Anyway... Lot of fun stuff. Had a lot of good times making silly short student films. I think I might only have shot 3 times on 16mm... So I won't pretend I'm the end all know all expert.
I will just say if it was me. And if I didn't want to hassle with the sound. I would have bought some crappy sound recording device. And just recorded a base sound. So that I could get a feel for how the ADR would need to go later. But, they only had I believe 3 guys and 1 woman record all the parts in that movie. So... That was another issue.
Just reminds me of a story about Phantasm. Where the woman in lavender actress refused to do the nude scene. So they hired a body double. The mother of the actress was at a screening and she shouted out during the scene, you should have done the nude scene, your breasts are so much nicer than the ones they got... And then later the actress agreed and told Don Consgerilli the same thing. The joys of low budget film making.
4 times... I forgot about one of my films.

LOL I love that sorry! Haha .. heard Don tell it on Mick Garris’ old show (that is now a podcast) “PostMortem”

How about filming Evil Dead on 16mm and having to take out a loan to blow it up to 35mm and do their first official screening! Bruce’s book on that is a joy to read. Possibly better than Gottlieb’s (see what I did there) Jaws Log

#2153 4 years ago
Quoted from zwartepanter:

I was thinking the same. I think it would be too much.

Agreed - I’m looking to join the club, and Looking at a game which has the beast. besides the fact that Scared Stiff is already around these parts, it just looks like too much clutter.

Edit: clarifying that I think the Medisinyl mods are spectacular!! Just the extra bony beast seems a bit much

#2154 4 years ago

Great moment for us Birdemic fans On another note just put up around 750Mil on EHOH. This is the most fun machine I have owned in a long time.

Quoted from moonduckie78:

Hangin' out.....hangin' out......hangin' out with my family......havin' ourselves a party!

#2155 4 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I wonder if it would be too much to do the Bony Beast mod and the Medisinyl crypt with the gargoyle too.

I ordered those mods to. But I am in the 9th run. I think it will look good but we will see.

#2156 4 years ago

Just added some new rubber with a splash of color.

CDB2AB36-A5C1-43EC-A2E5-90C8A8F030AC.jpegCDB2AB36-A5C1-43EC-A2E5-90C8A8F030AC.jpegFD4C13AA-4E9F-4F63-AE36-9B3F1A215496.jpegFD4C13AA-4E9F-4F63-AE36-9B3F1A215496.jpeg
#2157 4 years ago
Quoted from drbrain:

I second this. There is a version from the original MST3k that you can find on the streaming service "Shout Factory" and there is a newer version by RiffTrax which is some of the MST3k members. They do a live show featuring Manos that is on Amazon Prime. Then as you go down the rabbit hole of the best bad movies you have to check out a more current movie, Birdemic. Also riffed live by the Rifftrax guys and it is also available on Amazon Prime.

Okay. So I just watched the Riff Trax Manos Hands of Fate on Amazon Prime.

Wow... That is one really bad movie. Thank goodness I watched the Riff Trax version of it. And really the game makes the clips so much better than what they actually are.
Just a bad, bad, bad film... But, again. Hats off to the people who made it. They made a film and that's the only positive thing you can say about that production. I do think some of the ideas aren't too bad. But, its just bad.
Glad I watched the film and while yes, its the Riff Trax version. I still think it counts.

#2158 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Okay. So I just watched the Riff Trax Manos Hands of Fate on Amazon Prime.
Wow... That is one really bad movie. Thank goodness I watched the Riff Trax version of it. And really the game makes the clips so much better than what they actually are.
Just a bad, bad, bad film... But, again. Hats off to the people who made it. They made a film and that's the only positive thing you can say about that production. I do think some of the ideas aren't too bad. But, its just bad.
Glad I watched the film and while yes, its the Riff Trax version. I still think it counts.

Legit laughed out loud at this . The RiffTrax version is indeed superior to the MST3K version.

#2159 4 years ago

Hoping somebody can talk me out of why I shouldn’t make this my next game! How’s it compare to JP ?

#2160 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Hoping somebody can talk me out of why I shouldn’t make this my next game! How’s it compare to JP ?

I've only played JP one time during last years Chicago Pinball Convention in Wheeling.
I love JP. Love the toys, love the animations. Love the rules. The art package is good.
But, I think Elvira wins on that one.
And for me Elvira wins on the theme as well.

The rules right now JP wins, but Elvira is getting better. So it might be a wash on rules. One thing I do like. The newest change in unhappy hour, can really make that mode lucrative all by itself. So if you're really an amazing accurate shooter, and you don't mind chopping a lot of wood. Then hit ramp to ramp to ramp to ramp, over and over again and you'll eventually get big points.

To me. Elvira 3 is more about just having fun while playing pinball. JP I think there are probably many more strats that you could employ and alt strats for when thing go off the rails. And the layout of JP is more unique than the Elvira layout.
So... I think overall I might say JP is the better pinball machine.

But, for me and my money Elvira House of Horrors wins every time hands down. I like sex appeal, I love campy horror, and I love cheesy jokes. And I do like the silly deadheads. So agian. Elvira is just pure fun. And the machine is a better looker than the JP machine.

#2161 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I've only played JP one time during last years Chicago Pinball Convention in Wheeling.
I love JP. Love the toys, love the animations. Love the rules. The art package is good.
The rules right now JP wins, but Elvira is getting better. So it might be a wash on rules. One thing I do like. The newest change in unhappy hour, can really make that mode lucrative all by itself. So if you're really an amazing accurate shooter, and you don't mind chopping a lot of wood. Then hit ramp to ramp to ramp to ramp, over and over again and you'll eventually get big points.
To me. Elvira 3 is more about just having fun while playing pinball. JP I think there are probably many more strats that you could employ and alt strats for when thing go off the rails. And the layout of JP is more unique than the Elvira layout.
But, for me and my money Elvira House of Horrors wins every time hands down. I like sex appeal, I love campy horror, and I love cheesy jokes. And I do like the silly deadheads. So agian. Elvira is just pure fun. And the machine is a better looker than the JP machine.

Well that’s about the most honest answer somebody could ask for! I don’t really have any interest in JP, but I’d be an idiot not to recognize how unique and interesting it is. The Trex is definitely amazing too. But I keep seeing more and more things in Elvira3 that pique my interest. I liked SS for quite a while,But eventually Someone With limited space like me has to move a game on. the code has taken leaps and bounds since release; and I keep thinking about Batman and its disastrous first version... and the great game that exists now.

I’m not quite cash heavy enough to buy both Elvira and CFTBL (both of which I'll eventually get again!) but man .. you said it, there is a lot to like here. It’s worlds away from Munsters

I do feel like I’m missing out on the layout.. it seems to be the same damn fan layout as every other Stern game of late - so there’s that.

I’m not getting a JP, most likely ever. Nor am I getting a JJP GNR, so...

So.. in a nutshell, I think you failed

#2162 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

If you don’t have a preference for either theme, it’s a tough choice. I have no interest in the JP theme but it’s a lot of fun to play and easily digested as a generic dinosaur theme. I didn’t think I would like a JP at all and was very pleasantly surprised. I think the shots in JP might be slightly more interesting than Elvira. Code wise Elvira will almost certainly end up being deeper because of Lyman.

Elvira mixes horror, camp and just plain fun very well and can be enjoyed by anyone but is much more engaging if you like/know Elvira (or at least the two previous machines). Elvira will be much harder to find once out of production because it’s no where near as “mainstream” a title and a significant percentage of Elvira owners (especially LE owners) are big fans of the Elvira theme so I don’t think there will be as many games available on the secondary market.

If you have a preference for once theme over the other, go that route. Can’t go wrong either way.

That said, my Elvira isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. I have the first two games and this is/will be a perfect finish to the trilogy (and I’m not an Elvira diehard). And yes, SS was considered a shallow game, but EHoH will be anything but when finished).

#2163 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Totally agree with this very wise person

#2164 4 years ago

Just joined the billionaire club. Had a good game last night man this game is just plain fun.

7CDB64A7-257E-45FF-AEC5-210B14A7DD86 (resized).jpeg7CDB64A7-257E-45FF-AEC5-210B14A7DD86 (resized).jpeg
#2165 4 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Just joined the billionaire club. Had a good game last night man this game is just plain fun.[quoted image]

Welcome to the club! It is, isn't it?!?!

#2166 4 years ago

On how many balls and extra balls are you guys playing?

#2167 4 years ago

lol yeah srsly... I couldn't get half a billion in my dreams. yall must be getting 4x often and having rly long games... that or the opto on yalls ramps are loose af?

#2168 4 years ago

On how many balls and extra balls are you guys playing?

All factory settings(3 balls). I only had 1 extra ball on this game...most of my points came from the Gappa Angry mode when I locked all the balls(5 I think)and had a 6 ball multiball. GA is a super cool mini wizard mode.

#2169 4 years ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

lol yeah srsly... I couldn't get half a billion in my dreams. yall must be getting 4x often and having rly long games... that or the opto on yalls ramps are loose af?

I got this score while playing a 4 player game with my friends. I felt a little bad because they had to wait so long in between balls.

#2170 4 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

I got this score while playing a 4 player game with my friends. I felt a little bad because they had to wait so long in between balls.

I'm sure they had a blast watching you go through all the modes and putting up all those points. grats d00der =)

#2171 4 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

All factory settings(3 balls). I only had 1 extra ball on this game...most of my points came from the Gappa Angry mode when I locked all the balls(5 I think)and had a 6 ball multiball. GA is a super cool mini wizard mode.

Come on dude. You are a sandbagger!!!

#2172 4 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

If I ever get this game you will NOT be invited over to play it I wouldn't want to have to look at your initials in perpetuity.

#2173 4 years ago

I just played a game. Reached Gappa Angry with the second ball, until 6th stage I just have to play the ball in the house but the ramp is half way up stuck. Shoot the ball but . So I lost the ball after that and get the 5 ball multiball. Shooting jackpots but the one in the house is saying 'testing'... And again and again and so on... Strange. Notices that the trunk kicker is autofiring alot since they update? Another strange thing is that she wouldn't recognize the ball after playing Gappa, she really was fucked up... giving two balls... . So a few bugs I believe... But what a game, almost 500M.

#2174 4 years ago

I just played a game. Reached Gappa Angry with the second ball, until 6th stage I just have to play the ball in the house but the ramp is half way up stuck. Shoot the ball but . So I lost the ball after that and get the 5 ball multiball. Shooting jackpots but the one in the house is saying 'testing'... And again and again and so on... Strange. Notices that the trunk kicker is autofiring alot since they update? Another strange thing is that she wouldn't recognize the ball after playing Gappa, she really was fucked up... giving two balls... . So a few bugs I believe... But what a game, almost 500M.

#2175 4 years ago

Finally got to play yesterday on location. Pretty sure the game code was on something prior to .90 (maybe initial release ?). The game seemed somewhat .. slow. Lots of stop-and-go, and I’m curious if anything changed in subsequent releases. The ramps are super fun!

#2176 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Finally got to play yesterday on location. Pretty sure the game code was on something prior to .90 (maybe initial release ?). The game seemed somewhat .. slow. Lots of stop-and-go, and I’m curious if anything changed in subsequent releases. The ramps are super fun!

Well, the game is a bit of stop and go. The newer code made it even more stop and go. As the final shot on the mode if its to the house, it will hold it until the mode finish video is done playing.

So... Personally you want the stop and go in this game, as thats the elvira clips. You can skip them if you wish. Sometimes I skip them. Sometimes I watch the first few seconds of it, and then skip. Just so I can get a look at the hostest with mostests best assets and then back to pinball!

#2177 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Well, the game is a bit of stop and go. The newer code made it even more stop and go. As the final shot on the mode if its to the house, it will hold it until the mode finish video is done playing.
So... Personally you want the stop and go in this game, as thats the elvira clips. You can skip them if you wish. Sometimes I skip them. Sometimes I watch the first few seconds of it, and then skip. Just so I can get a look at the hostest with mostests best assets and then back to pinball!

Right, I wasn’t complaining about the stop and go, it was just a different experience than I expected after having watched the streams. Still played about 10 games, lots of fun shots and even though most of the shots felt familiar, there are a bunch of tricky ones (right ramp was tough to get)

#2178 4 years ago

Kids have no appreciation for bad film.
son plays a game tonight and says:
“What’s up with that guy and his pants”
233FB4D1-D1C7-4BE3-A827-7FA74757CD2D (resized).jpeg233FB4D1-D1C7-4BE3-A827-7FA74757CD2D (resized).jpeg

#2179 4 years ago

Thank you Sir Sheats:

V0.92.0 - Feb. 27, 2020
=======================

- Added a high score for TRAILER TRASH.
- Added team member initials/names for default initials for high score
to date.
- Added a lamp effect for a loop shot during GARGOYLES GONE WILD.
- Added a lamp effect for completing the gargoyles during GARGOYLES GONE
WILD.
- Added a lamp effect for the start of GARGOYLES GONE WILD.
- Added a lamp effect for the HAND OF FATE wheel award.
- Dimmed the G.I. lights during HAND OF FATE wheel select.
- Reorganized the priorities of the background display and music for the
following modes:
- HAUNTS (HOUSE MODES)
- GARGOYLES GONE WILD
- DRIVE ME CRAZY
- HAPPY HOUR
The most recent mode started will be the one with its display/music
active.
- Improved the lamp effects for HOUSE PARTY start, jackpot, and super
jackpot.
- HOUSE PARTY is now started with the GARAGE shot lit instead of the HOUSE
RAMP. When shots are re-lit after collecting a super jackpot, the GARAGE
shot is also re-lit (if necessary).
- Added instructions/text to the background for HOUSE PARTY.
- Reworked HOUSE PARTY start video to transition more smoothly to the
background.
- Marked up the "SHOUT" song during HOUSE PARTY so the video and lights
can be synced with the music. Lights on the house will flash bright and
house dancing left/right videos will be played in sync with "SHOUT" in
the music.
- Added character animations for a jackpot during HOUSE PARTY (gargoyles,
boogie men).
- Added TURRET light and spinning TURRET to HOUSE PARTY. The TURRET will
spin when the super jackpot is lit.
- Implemented ADD-A-BALL during HOUSE PARTY for the TURRET when the EYEBALL
WINDOW is facing the player (adjustable, current MAX = 1 add-a-ball).
- Added sounds for switch transitions for the TURRET opto switches during
TURRET test.
- Added speech and a new video clip for tilting during GAPPA ANGRY.
- Added an award for sneaking into the TRUNK LOCK during GAPPA ANGRY when
there is already a ball locked there. All jackpots are collected and
the lock for the current level is awarded.
- Added an award for the BACK DOOR SKILL SHOT during GAPPA ANGRY. One
jackpot is awarded.
- Improved the ball serve sequencing during GAPPA ANGRY. The ball is now
served after the BALL LOCKED text has finished and immediately before the
video plays.
- The Haunt-O-Meter has been re-enabled for SANTA CLAUS CONQUERS THE
MARTIANS.
- Fixed an issue with SANTA CLAUS CONQUERS THE MARTIANS where the image
chosen for the Haunt-O-Meter was incorrect.
- Fixed an issue with SANTA CLAUS CONQUERS THE MARTIANS where occasionally
the second stage background videos wouldn't play when they should.
- SANTA CLAUS CONQUERS THE MARTIANS now shows the final jackpot value
during the second stage.
- Added a lamp effect for EXTRA BALL.
- Moved the EXTRA BALL text down in the display effect so more of the
animation can be seen.
- Added a lamp effect for EXTRA BALL LIT.
- Added a lamp effect for MATCH.
- Added additional award sounds for POOL PARTY, DANCE FEVER, MAKE-OUT
MAYHEM, SCREAM TEST, and RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.
- Added additional video clips to DANCE FEVER (these are mostly from THE
WILD WOMEN OF WONGO).
- Added bats to the beginning and end of the videos for the start of ATTIC
ATTACK.
- Fixed an issue with the speech at the start of ATTIC ATTACK (did not
line up correctly).

#2180 4 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Thank you Sir Sheats:
V0.92.0 - Feb. 27, 2020
=======================
to date.
WILD.
following modes:
- HAUNTS (HOUSE MODES)
- GARGOYLES GONE WILD
- DRIVE ME CRAZY
- HAPPY HOUR
active.
jackpot.
background.
the music.
boogie men).
TURRET test.
jackpot is awarded.
video plays.
MARTIANS.
during the second stage.
animation can be seen.
WILD WOMEN OF WONGO).
ATTACK.
line up correctly).

Holy crap. But when will the turret turn!

#2181 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

did you even read it?

#2182 4 years ago

Stoked for more code, but really wish he'd fixed the issue with the front door rejecting shots. Did not happen to me until the last code and seems to be the same with several people.

#2183 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

#2184 4 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Thank you Sir Sheats:
V0.92.0 - Feb. 27, 2020
=======================
to date.
WILD.
following modes:
- HAUNTS (HOUSE MODES)
- GARGOYLES GONE WILD
- DRIVE ME CRAZY
- HAPPY HOUR
active.
jackpot.
background.
the music.
boogie men).
TURRET test.
jackpot is awarded.
video plays.
MARTIANS.
during the second stage.
animation can be seen.
WILD WOMEN OF WONGO).
ATTACK.
line up correctly).

I wonder if they put the vulgar speech back for the deadheads? The released notes on the previous code version said they were going to add a setting to turn them off and on.

#2185 4 years ago

sure but what is the actual purpose of the turret? i really hope it is more modes like is being speculated.

#2186 4 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Thank you Sir Sheats:
V0.92.0 - Feb. 27, 2020
=======================
to date.
WILD.
following modes:
- HAUNTS (HOUSE MODES)
- GARGOYLES GONE WILD
- DRIVE ME CRAZY
- HAPPY HOUR
active.
jackpot.
background.
the music.
boogie men).
TURRET test.
jackpot is awarded.
video plays.
MARTIANS.
during the second stage.
animation can be seen.
WILD WOMEN OF WONGO).
ATTACK.
line up correctly).

Going to be a great weekend. Would have liked more callouts and elvira clips. But, its getting there. I'll update hopefully Saturday morning.

#2187 4 years ago

This looks like mostly polish and effects. Presume the next release will have more code/modes.

#2188 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Presume the next release will have more code/modes.

And Deadheads...

#2189 4 years ago

Cool .92...and this pin just keeps getting better. Hopefully in the future L.S. will add a feature to the lock down button to allow us to change what’s on the display, kind of like BM66. Now time to update and enjoy.

4E3F6F2F-8982-4E00-A748-51347D87AEA8.gif4E3F6F2F-8982-4E00-A748-51347D87AEA8.gif
#2190 4 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Cool .92...and this pin just keeps getting better. Hopefully in the future L.S. will add a feature to the lock down button to allow us to change what’s on the display, kind of like BM66. Now time to update and enjoy.[quoted image]

And that is the type of video that I hope the end match will be. I hope they recorded something like that along with her unpleasant dreams line. And then we do a reverse zoom of the house and doors closing. And we get the house with teh match numbers.

That is how I would handle the match for this game...
I hope they did it. I asked Dennis Nordman about this... And he was coy and said I'd have to wait and see.
I know he can't talk publicly about it. So I just said... Well... If I thought about it. Then I'm sure you guys did too, as so far, you've done an amazing job wiht the pin.

And I told him how I thought, the OHHHHH Nice Organ was one of my favorite all time callouts in pinball, and I thought it was great it came back in this game. Shook his hand and told him I appreciate and enjoy all his hard work.

He thanked me and said something along the lines, thank you back and maybe it meaning a lot... And I left him be, and that was the end of the conversation...

Really, really tall guy by the way.
Made me feel short. And I'm 5'10'' and 205 pounds. Mostly lean and muscle.... And I felt like a shrimp next to him.

#2191 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

And that is the type of video that I hope the end match will be. I hope they recorded something like that along with her unpleasant dreams line. And then we do a reverse zoom of the house and doors closing. And we get the house with teh match numbers.
That is how I would handle the match for this game...
I hope they did it. I asked Dennis Nordman about this... And he was coy and said I'd have to wait and see.
I know he can't talk publicly about it. So I just said... Well... If I thought about it. Then I'm sure you guys did too, as so far, you've done an amazing job wiht the pin.
And I told him how I thought, the OHHHHH Nice Organ was one of my favorite all time callouts in pinball, and I thought it was great it came back in this game. Shook his hand and told him I appreciate and enjoy all his hard work.
He thanked me and said something along the lines, thank you back and maybe it meaning a lot... And I left him be, and that was the end of the conversation...
Really, really tall guy by the way.
Made me feel short. And I'm 5'10'' and 205 pounds. Mostly lean and muscle.... And I felt like a shrimp next to him.

Greg Freres (sp?) worked super hard on this game.
Maybe more so than Dennis?
I don't know, I'm just a programmer...

I'm glad you got to meet Dennis. In the limited interaction I've had with him, I think he's a good guy. At this point I'm pretty sure he's a good guy and I hope he is doing well.

- Lyman

#2192 4 years ago

What! Zing. Damn it is getting hard not to order this game. I reached out to GAP but no response really; I may try their website directly

#2193 4 years ago
Quoted from sir_tankalot:

I'm glad you got to meet Dennis. In the limited interaction I've had with him, I think he's a good guy. At this point I'm pretty sure he's a good guy and I hope he is doing well.
- Lyman

Thanks for working so hard on this yourself!

#2194 4 years ago

- Lyman

Dude, you're rocking this code!

Love the new lighting during the organ. And the add-a-ball during House Party: clever! I couldn't see the boogie men, but I did see the gargoyles. It just keeps getting better!

Can I make a request for you to ignore? I love the throwbacks to the previous games. Maybe you could add the sweeping lighting effect in the attract mode like EATPM. ???

Thanks for all you're doing!
Keep up the awesome work!

#2195 4 years ago

The best thing about Lyman coding the game is he finds gaps players exploit.
In other words, enjoy your high scores while you can!

#2196 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

This looks like mostly polish and effects. Presume the next release will have more code/modes.

i hope you are right. when you explained how code versions work according to stern now i was starting to get worried.

#2197 4 years ago

- Lyman

As a fellow "programmer" I must say that your work is on the next level. I have not bought this game yet but intend to very soon. I enjoy the hell out of it. Thanks for all you are doing and keep up the great work!

#2198 4 years ago

- Lyman

Wow. Thanks for the response.
I know I'm not in person to tell you this or give you my thanks.
But, I'm really enjoying this game and the code. And I really think this game is something special. You really made it feel like we're watching a late night horror show. And you've improved on some of the HORRIBLE movies.

Thank you for your hard work, and thank you for the many, many hours of enjoyment I've had on this pin, and the many, many more that are sure to come.
Thank you.

#2199 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Wow. Thanks for the response.
I know I'm not in person to tell you this or give you my thanks.
But, I'm really enjoying this game and the code. And I really think this game is something special. You really made it feel like we're watching a late night horror show. And you've improved on some of the HORRIBLE movies.
Thank you for your hard work, and thank you for the many, many hours of enjoyment I've had on this pin, and the many, many more that are sure to come.
Thank you.

100% agree! This Game absolutely nailed the Movie Macabre show feel, and it is FUN to boot!

#2200 4 years ago

- Lyman

Fantastic job on this pin so far!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oklahoma City, OK
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation
Decals
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
8,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington Beach, CA
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 17,979 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 360.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/44?hl=blackzarak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.