Playfield GI only titan no CLIP (resized).jpg
Playfield with CLIP GI only (resized).jpg
IMG_3575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3572 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6179 (resized).jpeg
LS20240321000056.png
IMG20240320201857.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,045 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 361.
#101 4 years ago

Anyone got a custom rule card? Love to get it signed and replace the yellow junk

#102 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Anyone got a custom rule card? Love to get it signed and replace the yellow junk

I asked Coindropper to make some.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/11#post-5252459

#103 4 years ago

Is anyone bringing one to the Houston arcade and pinball expo?

#104 4 years ago

FYI, the current code does not support the volume control knob / headphone jack accessory. No doubt this will be included in later code updates.

#105 4 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

LOL When I saw that in the adjustments, my first thought was, "There's not a camera in this game" and left it alone. Your definition makes more sense. Good job figuring it out!

I should have left it alone too, but my curiosity won out and burned me because it took many hours for me to put 2 and 2 together and turn the feature off.

#106 4 years ago

Game is amazing ! The artwork on the cabinet is so nice I could not sandwich it between other games, I wanted to showcase it on the side row.
Trilogy complete.

6EF56E51-6DA7-4F04-926C-3E6A81603A18 (resized).jpeg6EF56E51-6DA7-4F04-926C-3E6A81603A18 (resized).jpegA258F3AB-89C5-4863-BC32-8223122D416E (resized).jpegA258F3AB-89C5-4863-BC32-8223122D416E (resized).jpeg
#107 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Here's the apron card I'm bringing to expo to have her sign. Went with something simple.

ehoh sized (resized).jpgehoh sized (resized).jpg
#108 4 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Game is amazing ! The artwork on the cabinet is so nice I could not sandwich it between other games, I wanted to showcase it on the side row.
Trilogy complete.[quoted image][quoted image]

Damn that’s a sweet trilogy there!

#109 4 years ago

This is what I managed to accomplish today! A couple of quick notes.

Do not turn on the photo shoot option...that is what made all of my inserts either on or off.

I got the “Double Bone Us” . No idea how. How do i get it again?

Also this is an amazing pin, somehow managed to get all 6 balls in play...what a rush.

3C03DEC5-E72A-4CAE-8001-3018D8B02714 (resized).jpeg3C03DEC5-E72A-4CAE-8001-3018D8B02714 (resized).jpeg

#110 4 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

This is what I managed to accomplish today! A couple of quick notes.
Do not turn on the photo shoot option...that is what made all of my inserts either on or off.
I got the “Double Bone Us” . No idea how. How do i get it again?
Also this is an amazing pin, somehow managed to get all 6 balls in play...what a rush.
[quoted image]

Great! That's better than I've managed so far.

I got the the Double Bone Us from the Hand of Fate. Don't know if it's anywhere else in the game.

So good to see so many references from EATPM and SS!

#111 4 years ago

Trying to send photos, but can’t seem to get them to post right. Will try later.

Anyways, got my pin from my buddy Zach and FlipnOut pinball. When I see his company van pull in front of my house, I now know the excitement when the ladies see a flower truck pulling up.

First of all, before I forget, did anyone else notice the NIB stern box Image sitting in the background of the first ball lock screen? Cool little Easter egg. Also, on the back glass you will notice a tombstone bearing the classic line from Night of the Living Dead stating “we’re coming to get you Barbara”, with the name Barbara marked out by a skeleton laying on the ground and replaced with Elviras name. Love it!

Okay, the pin is absolutely beautiful. With all of the goodies installed, this pin reminds me of my feeling when I got my STLE pin. I will agree it will definitely need a lot of code, but this baby has the potential to be one of Sterns best. The art package is one of the best I have ever seen and I love the mirrored back glass. At first I thought the ramps wouldn’t be too good because they weren’t metal like I prefer, but they shoot real nice and smooth. The house is just a cool toy and I think will rival the MM castle in time, especially with the cool lighting effects. The crypt has writing on the side that lights up with different phrases which I never noticed before. Before leaving, Zach filmed HD close ups of the pin and playfield and a little bit of gameplay, so check a later episode of SDTM to see it. Oh, can’t forget about the side rails and the dark, candy apple red color Stern used on this pin. Beautiful baby!

I had to work late yesterday and I had a couple of people over last night to play the pin, so I really didn’t get the chance to play it that much last night, so take that for granted as you read moving forward.

I noticed several times during the game I would hit underneath the lift ramp, but it didn’t really reward me anything ( even though it was lit) and a couple of times I would look up and not see anything lit to hit at all. Again, later code will fix this. I hit one multiball shot ( I think it was something like attic multiball) and the screen showed Elvira talking, but it had no sound at all. Didn’t notice the tower to turn at all as well. But it looks like it’s going to have several multiball modes in this game, which is awesome.

My pin did not have the latest code installed, but from what I heard from other pinsiders about their problem with the different lights in the game flipping off and on whenever they hit the flipper buttons, I’m kinda nervous about doing it. For the ones who did do the update, does it make that big of a difference in regards to gameplay elements if I do the update?

In closing, I am very happy with this purchase and I cannot wait until the latest code hits( which rumors has may be in time for Chicago Expo). I have Elvira sitting next to Munsters and they really compliment each other well. Cmon Halloween!!!

1ABEC51E-56C0-4905-B86D-F98099195B1C (resized).jpeg1ABEC51E-56C0-4905-B86D-F98099195B1C (resized).jpeg1C837675-C026-4689-BC5A-86676F047788 (resized).jpeg1C837675-C026-4689-BC5A-86676F047788 (resized).jpegC8A5E331-9728-4BE0-800A-70B93F1F6309 (resized).jpegC8A5E331-9728-4BE0-800A-70B93F1F6309 (resized).jpeg
#112 4 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Trying to send photos, but can’t seem to get them to post right. Will try later.
Anyways, got my pin from my buddy Zach and FlipnOut pinball. When I see his company van pull in front of my house, I now know the excitement when the ladies see a flower truck pulling up.
First of all, before I forget, did anyone else notice the NIB stern box Image sitting in the background of the first ball lock screen? Cool little Easter egg. Also, on the back glass you will notice a tombstone bearing the classic line from Night of the Living Dead stating “we’re coming to get you Barbara”, with the name Barbara marked out by a skeleton laying on the ground and replaced with Elviras name. Love it!
Okay, the pin is absolutely beautiful. With all of the goodies installed, this pin reminds me of my feeling when I got my STLE pin. I will agree it will definitely need a lot of code, but this baby has the potential to be one of Sterns best. The art package is one of the best I have ever seen and I love the mirrored back glass. At first I thought the ramps wouldn’t be too good because they weren’t metal like I prefer, but they shoot real nice and smooth. The house is just a cool toy and I think will rival the MM castle in time, especially with the cool lighting effects. The crypt has writing on the side that lights up with different phrases which I never noticed before. Before leaving, Zach filmed HD close ups of the pin and playfield and a little bit of gameplay, so check a later episode of SDTM to see it. Oh, can’t forget about the side rails and the dark, candy apple red color Stern used on this pin. Beautiful baby!
I had to work late yesterday and I had a couple of people over last night to play the pin, so I really didn’t get the chance to play it that much last night, so take that for granted as you read moving forward.
I noticed several times during the game I would hit underneath the lift ramp, but it didn’t really reward me anything ( even though it was lit) and a couple of times I would look up and not see anything lit to hit at all. Again, later code will fix this. I hit one multiball shot ( I think it was something like attic multiball) and the screen showed Elvira talking, but it had no sound at all. Didn’t notice the tower to turn at all as well. But it looks like it’s going to have several multiball modes in this game, which is awesome.
My pin did not have the latest code installed, but from what I heard from other pinsiders about their problem with the different lights in the game flipping off and on whenever they hit the flipper buttons, I’m kinda nervous about doing it. For the ones who did do the update, does it make that big of a difference in regards to gameplay elements if I do the update?
In closing, I am very happy with this purchase and I cannot wait until the latest code hits( which rumors has may be in time for Chicago Expo). I have Elvira sitting next to Munsters and they really compliment each other well. Cmon Halloween!!![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I guess I should be really excited to get my premium. The good thing is that maybe by the time I get mine the code will be already updated in my game. I’m going to put it next to my Munsters LE too. Do you think it is better than ghostbusters, Metallica or Munsters the way it is ? Or will it be better than any of them with better code. Or is it a better game than them already?

#113 4 years ago

Got my LE Friday night. Love it!!! As others have said, code still needs a lot of work.
Still trying to figure out the rules. A lot of times, I’m expecting my house shots to start a movie mode and they don’t. There’sa motor behind the house that is constantly going up and down... not sure why. Looks like a diverter but it’s near constant up and down action has me wondering if it’s operating as intended. Still not sure how to get the secret backdoor skill shot. And one of my gargoyles sometimes gets stuck in the up position.

Other than that, it’s been great so far. Dream theme for me with the cheesy movies!

#114 4 years ago

Also, one question.
When setting up, I removed the foam block from the Deadhead crypt, but I could not find a plastic zip tie ANYWHERE that needed removal, as the paper taped to the playfield instructed. Did I miss something critical? Everything seems to work fine.....except front door shots which occasionally do not register.

#115 4 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

Also, one question.
When setting up, I removed the foam block from the Deadhead crypt, but I could not find a plastic zip tie ANYWHERE that needed removal, as the paper taped to the playfield instructed. Did I miss something critical? Everything seems to work fine.....except front door shots which occasionally do not register.

There is foam and zip ties under the playfield, for the gargoils

#116 4 years ago

A lot of times, I’m expecting my house shots to start a movie mode and they don’t. There’sa motor behind the house that is constantly going up and down... not sure why. Looks like a diverter but it’s near constant up and down action has me wondering if it’s operating as intended.

Mine started doing this last night. Go to the diverter test and check to see if its seeing the two switches associated with the diverter position. My upper switch wasn’t registering and the diverter would constantly go up and down. A simple switch adjustment and it’s back to functioning properly.

#117 4 years ago

Anyone else have the ball get stuck in the basement lock? the one way gate was acting funky for me.

#118 4 years ago

Plays great

7101B40F-A0D4-4D5A-85AE-70C3294A1689 (resized).jpeg7101B40F-A0D4-4D5A-85AE-70C3294A1689 (resized).jpeg
#119 4 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

I guess I should be really excited to get my premium. The good thing is that maybe by the time I get mine the code will be already updated in my game. I’m going to put it next to my Munsters LE too. Do you think it is better than ghostbusters, Metallica or Munsters the way it is ? Or will it be better than any of them with better code. Or is it a better game than them already?

MET will be tough to beat because it has awesome toys as well. To me, I struggled with GB when I had it. I just thought the shots were clunky, but I heard the new code is awesome. IMO I think Munsters and Elvira both shoot smooth, but I sincerely feel once Lyman is done with Elvira it could possibly top all (3).

A lot of Elviras call outs from Scared Stiff made it into the new pin, which is great. If you even remotely like Halloween, bad horror flicks and Elvira, then I think it’s a definite must buy. Hard to judge HOH just yet because right now it’s feels so incomplete with missing adjustments, added effects and modes, etc.

#120 4 years ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

Mine started doing this last night. Go to the diverter test and check to see if its seeing the two switches associated with the diverter position. My upper switch wasn’t registering and the diverter would constantly go up and down. A simple switch adjustment and it’s back to functioning properly.

Thank you. This is exactly what’s happening. It isn’t seeing the upper switch.

#121 4 years ago

With Jurassic Park and Elvira Stern has two hits ! Great fun ! Now the room is really tied together.

9B4261F8-1C20-4400-92C6-6268080FB4A0 (resized).jpeg9B4261F8-1C20-4400-92C6-6268080FB4A0 (resized).jpeg
#122 4 years ago

When is the too of the mansion supposed to spin !? Mine spins in test mode but I dont think it has turned once while playing the game

#123 4 years ago

No playfield issues around the posts .
Looks great . Plays great !

02205490-309E-4A35-8D93-70F04F534669 (resized).jpeg02205490-309E-4A35-8D93-70F04F534669 (resized).jpeg1ECD1E1D-FEFF-4F69-8705-A7A7A01ACF76 (resized).jpeg1ECD1E1D-FEFF-4F69-8705-A7A7A01ACF76 (resized).jpeg2EADE0CE-A44D-46B2-994A-7C106F34640C (resized).jpeg2EADE0CE-A44D-46B2-994A-7C106F34640C (resized).jpeg6C876E1A-14F0-4D23-A475-DFE865D0C55A (resized).jpeg6C876E1A-14F0-4D23-A475-DFE865D0C55A (resized).jpegBFF3D695-E07C-4C49-8B2F-ABB5EB97DF28 (resized).jpegBFF3D695-E07C-4C49-8B2F-ABB5EB97DF28 (resized).jpegF2CCD9AD-4B0D-4856-AEA8-3E77E44B9DB7 (resized).jpegF2CCD9AD-4B0D-4856-AEA8-3E77E44B9DB7 (resized).jpeg
#124 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

When is the too of the mansion supposed to spin !? Mine spins in test mode but I dont think it has turned once while playing the game

I think we've come to the consensus that the turret currently does not spin (future code). It did light up once for me during Attic Party(?).

#125 4 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Trilogy complete.[quoted image][quoted image]

Well done Sir ..Well done !!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#126 4 years ago

Could you please give me a little info about the simple switch adjustment you made? my switch arm is all bent up like crazy.

#127 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

No playfield issues around the posts .
Looks great . Plays great ![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you very much for sharing. We are looking forward to getting our LE.

#128 4 years ago

Could you please give me a little info about the simple switch adjustment you made? my switch arm is all bent up like crazy.

When the diverter was in the up position it would hit the bent portion of the switch leaf but not enough to engage the switch. I used two small flat blade screwdrivers to adjust it. With one I pushed the switch leaf in on the bottom end close the leaf hinge and held the switch closed. Then with the other I bent the upper leaf portion out slightly towards the diverter. You have to be very gentle as to not break the leaf of off the switch completely.

#129 4 years ago

A couple of questions...

What is supposed to happen when the stairways lift up? When it happens it just shoots the ball back to the flippers. Is it not coded yet?

What is everyone setting their pitch? I am at 6.7 and thinking that will be like TH, steeper the pitch the more intense it will play. Opinions?

#130 4 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

I think we've come to the consensus that the turret currently does not spin (future code). It did light up once for me during Attic Party(?).

Doesn’t it turn in the video ?

#131 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Doesn’t it turn in the video ?

On mine it works in the test menu, but for now it doesn’t do anything on the current code.

#132 4 years ago

Has anybody had their game reset on them? It's happened three times so far, always during Werewolf of Washington. I think it's when I have a multiball running also. Just now I started WoW, then started AAZ multiball. Right in the middle of it, the game reset. I'm curious as to if anyone else has experienced something similar or could try to recreate it before I send it to bug report.

Thanks!
Shawn

#133 4 years ago

#219 is in the house :} All I want to say is this is a awesome game.It shoots great, and the artwork and playfield is a beautiful thing to look at.I was a bit worried about buying a game I never saw or shot before,but with Lyman on the case I know it will have a great rule set.The shots are fun and I love the playfield with all the inserts showing you were your at and what your shooting for.Not only is Elvira nice to look at,she is part of the game experience,and this kind of integration I love about games like Batman,Hobbit and so far Elvira.It's early yet and have not played it enough to give it a true long term enjoyment rating,but I don't regret at all taking a shot on it and getting a LE.For those of you on the fence I would snag a LE while you can,the power coated side rails,upgraded speakers,back glass art blades,(and of course the side art)ect is worth the difference in cost from the premium to LE.I expect after and during Expo,people will be impressed and see how much of a fun shooter and how fun the integration is and stern will be selling a lot of Elvira's.

#134 4 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

First of all, before I forget, did anyone else notice the NIB stern box Image sitting in the background of the first ball lock screen? Cool little Easter egg.

Since you mentioned it, I started looking for it. Pretty cool and funny.

#135 4 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Go ahead and install the new code. The problem with the insert lights is caused by turning on "PHOTO SHOOT" in the adjustments - leave this adjustment off and you'll be fine.

#136 4 years ago

Maybe it’s just me but never been a fan of black rubbers. I may swap a set of glow Titan rubbers ? Something

#137 4 years ago

Had a little help with opening the box......LE #104

IMG_7414 (resized).JPGIMG_7414 (resized).JPG
#138 4 years ago

More pictures Please))

In Germany Elvira arrives in about 4 weeks. I can't wait any longer....

#139 4 years ago

You have to be very gentle as to not break the leaf of off the switch completely.

Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it! I DID pop the leaf off while trying to adjust. I managed to get it back in the slot, and left it alone after that. Damn leaf is all bent up, though, and loose. Tonight I will attempt again. For now, I just left the diverter in the down position, and disabled the motor in the adjustments menu.

#140 4 years ago

158 just showed up.

20191014_111251 (resized).jpg20191014_111251 (resized).jpg
#141 4 years ago

Has anybody updated the code from .82 to .83? I can't seem to find out any details. Is there much difference between them?

#142 4 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

Has anybody updated the code from .82 to .83? I can't seem to find out any details. Is there much difference between them?

.83 is shown as initial code release in the notes, so I do not know what is different. It doesn't hurt to update.

#143 4 years ago

Picked up LE #17 last week to signify Elvira’s birth date and my mom’s even though her’s is in June. This is my mom’s game and she also has an original Monster Bash.

908EB449-A1E1-4B2C-B8C8-DDE428024474 (resized).jpeg908EB449-A1E1-4B2C-B8C8-DDE428024474 (resized).jpegE52C65D9-820A-4B25-B993-DC93A79F42FA (resized).jpegE52C65D9-820A-4B25-B993-DC93A79F42FA (resized).jpeg
#144 4 years ago

EV premiums going to be on the line soon? anyone know?

#145 4 years ago
Quoted from Cruster:

EV premiums going to be on the line soon? anyone know?

Premiums are supposed to ship in November, however, there are supposed to be six premiums at Expo this weekend.

#146 4 years ago

Okay... So I got mine today!!!!!

A few thoughts. I'm kind of frustrated right now. And I don't want anyone to chime in, "TOLD YA SO!!!!", but this game is glitchy to all get out.
My game rebooted 3-4 times on me. Seemed to happen mostly during the multiballs.
Speaking of the multiballs.
I got the junk in the attic multiball and I didn't get any speak during the intro. Sure the video was there. But, no audio.
Audio goes in and out for a lot of the stuff from time to time.

The garage lock doesn't always register. So when a ball gets shot in there and it doesn't read that it should be locked... Well... The game kind of ends.
Because a ball search will not release that ball. What I have to do is shut the game off, and boot it back up and the ball kicks out. This has happened 8 times today... if not more like 10-12... Really takes the fun out of what should be a fun time...

Lastly. While playing the game. I noticed a piece of plastic come out of the garage ball lock area after it ejected a ball.
It looks like a bit of the sculpted house. But, I don't see any broken pieces anywhere. But, I looked and looked. But, I can take a picture of hte broken plastic.
I think perhaps it was a bit that got left in by mistake when they assembled the machine... At least I hope so.

It's not all bad. I did hear "How About Another Ball" as a callout for the shoot again. That is nice that it is in there. Had fun for a little bit. But, more frustrating today than fun.
And it shouldn't be frustrating.
I get that the code isn't all there. But, this isn't even playable. I'm not angry. I'm not disappointed, I'm FRUSTRATED.
I would have thought that Stern would be smarter than to release a game in this shoddy of a state.

With all that said. I still look forward to seeing how the game progresses in the code updates. As the experience I had with my Iron Maiden was amazing.
But, Iron Maiden started off a heck of a lot more complete than this. And really Stern should have higher standards, and know better. Game was in development for a long, long time, and this is the launch code.... Actually 2nd update....

Lastly... I do like the MB starts in the game. Hope those stay.

#147 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

A few thoughts. I'm kind of frustrated right now. And I don't want anyone to chime in, "TOLD YA SO!!!!", but this game is glitchy to all get out.
My game rebooted 3-4 times on me. Seemed to happen mostly during the multiballs.
I got the junk in the attic multiball and I didn't get any speak during the intro. Sure the video was there. But, no audio.
The garage lock doesn't always register. So when a ball gets shot in there and it doesn't read that it should be locked... Well... The game kind of ends.
Because a ball search will not release that ball. What I have to do is shut the game off, and boot it back up and the ball kicks out. This has happened 8 times today... if not more like 10-12... Really takes the fun out of what should be a fun time...
Lastly. While playing the game. I noticed a piece of plastic come out of the garage ball lock area after it ejected a ball.
It looks like a bit of the sculpted house. But, I don't see any broken pieces anywhere. But, I looked and looked. But, I can take a picture of hte broken plastic.
I think perhaps it was a bit that got left in by mistake when they assembled the machine... At least I hope so.
It's not all bad. I did hear "How About Another Ball" as a callout for the shoot again. That is nice that it is in there. Had fun for a little bit. But, more frustrating today than fun.
I get that the code isn't all there. But, this isn't even playable. I'm not angry. I'm not disappointed, I'm FRUSTRATED.
I would have thought that Stern would be smarter than to release a game in this shoddy of a state.
With all that said. I still look forward to seeing how the game progresses in the code updates. As the experience I had with my Iron Maiden was amazing.
But, Iron Maiden started off a heck of a lot more complete than this. And really Stern should have higher standards, and know better. Game was in development for a long, long time, and this is the launch code.... Actually 2nd update....

Did yours ship with 1.0 code or higher?

#148 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Sorry to hear you are having problems out of the gate. Keep calm try not to get too frustrated. It will only get better once you get the bugs out. Yeah really does suck getting the game that way though. I’ve helped setup a couple NIB games over the years and have always found one or two things needing addressed at first but nothing as much as yours. I would email or call to let them know what’s going on. Sounds like the reboot problem has been on others so I’m sure it will get addressed soon.

#149 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Did yours ship with 1.0 code or higher?

Not sure I know what you mean? Did my Iron Maiden Prem ship at 1.0... No, it didn't. I got one of the first Chicagoland Prems and I think it shipped at .96 or .97. I do know a code update just came out a few days before I got mine. Of course I got a premium, and the Pros shipped first. my Elvira code is whatever code is out now. .83 or whatever.

#150 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Sorry to hear you are having problems out of the gate. Keep calm try not to get too frustrated. It will only get better once you get the bugs out. Yeah really does suck getting the game that way though. I’ve helped setup a couple NIB games over the years and have always found one or two things needing addressed at first but nothing as much as yours. I would email or call to let them know what’s going on. Sounds like the reboot problem has been on others so I’m sure it will get addressed soon.

I told my distributor about it.
I also think I found where the plastic piece of my house broke off at.

The backside of the house left side low corner. I was hoping it was just debris that didn't get removed from the game...
I think I might need a replacement piece for this. As I think the remaining part of it is probably lost its durability and also... Even though I don't plan on selling. Having a chunk missing, regardless of if a ramp is hiding the damage or not, I don't like.
That will have to get replaced...

Now, for the positives.
I played it again for 45-60 minutes. Had a lot more fun. Still had a few of the ball search issues as before. I think there will be a lot of strategy to this game, once the code is ironed out. Lots of ways to get points. Not a solely mode based game, which I like. You can go for happy hour and get nice points there, especially if you get the double trouble playfield bonus. Haven't really been able to pay attention to the orbit/car mode so far. Don't know if that's like happy hour, but with orbits instead, or if it has slightly different rules. It be cool if it was slightly different.

Also I kept missing out on gargoils gone wild or whatever that mode is. I had it like 3 times today and insta drained before I could activate all the times.

You could go for mb's all day. But, its best to try to stack those. And I'm not certain if you can start a new deadhead while in mb, probably can't, but you certainly can finish one off.

My favorite mode so far is Teenagers from Space. I just like the people getting zapped and turned into skeletons. That to me is so much fun.

The side to side action on this game is killer. Lots and lots of drains to the outlanes while trying to get control. One thing is the pops giveth and taketh. It stinks to start a mode, it go into the pops and then drain to the left outlane. But, at the same time I've had balls go into the pops and then into the junk in the trunk for a quick lock.

And I do think there needs to be a callout to acknowledge you being a bit sneaky, when you lock the ball that way. She'll be like. Why you naughty boy. Or You're a sneaky one... Something.

Lastly. I think I might need to tinker with my crypt gargoils. As they do register. But, its weird. Sometimes even a huge hit won't register. Then sometimes a slight hit registers... Weird.

So. For me. I just got to get my damaged house sorted out. But, I will anxiously await the next code updates. With my Iron Maiden I waited every other code update to actually update. But, something tells me I'm going to be updating with each and every update. And as I said before that will be a fun journey.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

8,499 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hollywood, FL
14,000 (OBO)
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

9,000 (Firm)
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 12.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 188.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

There are 18,045 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/3?hl=sebastian88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.