IMG_0412 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0414 (resized).jpeg
20240417_211237 (resized).jpg
IMG_5084.jpeg
IMG_5121 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5119 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5120 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,115 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 363.
#1701 4 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I went with Elvira even though JP is a more creative layout. What's already in the code is DAMN good... and as opposed to Batman, which turned out amazing but took a year to shape up, Elvira is already super fun out of the gate with a fair amount of things to do.
I'm a huge fan of horror / b movies so in this case I decided to take the ride and see where Lyman takes it. It looks and shoots great and while it's not re-inventing the wheel I think it has real heart. No idea what percentage is coded, but I have yet to see everything and I always have a blast playing it. Mine came with both outlanes wide open from factory so I'm leaving as-is and enjoying my occasional breakout game. I figured worst case I can always straight up swap for a used JP down the line, but if the code gets up to the Batman level of content it may never leave!
Luckily for you there's no wrong decision here with these two

I think there might be some big surprises left in Elvira's code. More surprises in Elvira than I think JP. With that said JP was a homerun right from the start.

So many features of ELvira have yet to be implemented. We only got the skeleton key so far. What does the ray gun do, what is the beaker. Phone a friend(its a mb but how???).

Also. Only a very small percentage of the movies they claimed have been used so far. Like 15-20 more need to be implemented.
How will they do so?

Lastly. I don't have any hard facts its just speculation. I don't think we've heard all of the callouts for Elvira and I don't think we've seen all the videos. I think there are more coming. Not just the wizard modes. I think there might be some of the core game modes videos that have yet to be added in. Just a feeling. I could be wrong. And I might be.

#1702 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Also. Only a very small percentage of the movies they claimed have been used so far. Like 15-20 more need to be implemented.
How will they do so?

Agreed. My dream is that each rotation of the turret on top of the house has a separate bank of movies to pick from

#1703 4 years ago

Agreed. My dream is that each rotation of the turret on top of the house has a separate bank of movies to pick from

You might be right.
Because, what follows is generally 2 video intros per mode. And also I think there might be some with 3. But, at least 2 completion outro videos for all the modes. I personally would have recorded 3 intros and outros per mode. More variety. And if it was only the 6(seven if you count santa. Then you have to wonder why they couldn't get more. Sure. Recording time matters. But, this would be easy for Cassandra to record. She's a pro and has done this for many years. So no doubt they had the whole script ready. So I think they could have really cranked them out.
So perhaps you are right about the turret. It kind of makes sense... But, maybe not.

Lastly, back to Santa and the skeleton key. So does this key only open up one possible mode? Currently that is the case. But, it seems weird to have it like that and only have one mode to select. Maybe you can go to other sections of the house and reset the windows????? I don't know. Just seems a bit weird to have a feature to unlock only one mode. Its a great mode. I love it. Robots. Nixon. Space ships!!!!

Again. No clue what the future of the code will bring. Just saying I think there are going to be big surprises.

Also why I think there could be more intro videos.
Like the What do I look like a man who takes a woman home and murders her... Spoiler alert. Yes you DO!!! Boo creepy doctor.
For the longest time that wasn't coded right and it made no sense. But, now its one of my favorite intro clips.
Some of hte intro videos are keyed to specific clips. And thats why I Think having more than 2 makes since. 2 random ones and 1 or 2 specific coded clip intros make more sense that way. I just think they haven't been done yet.

#1704 4 years ago

Who-Dey

JP and Elvira are great pins.

Elvira is new to me but I am loving it.

Fun factor is A++

#1705 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Im considering this game again. I was a definite on this title and then it didnt wow me when it first came out but i played it at Pincinnati and really liked it. Couple of quick questions for you all. For those of you who own Elvira and JP, do you think Elvira is as good or close to JP? Also how would you rate Elvira compared to say AFM Remake or MB Remake?

I don’t think you can reasonably compare Elvira to one of the remakes (other than Elvira “feels” like what a Bally/Williams game might have been in the LCD era). That said, AFMr > MBr.

I have played a lot of JP2 and really enjoy it even though I’m not a fan of the movies. That’s not a big minus though because the game works fine as a dinosaur themed game. I wasn’t interested in it at launch, but could see owning it at some point. If you aren’t a big fan of Elvira, I’d probably pick JP2 - great shots, fun to play, code close to done. I think the game will hold up well long term.

If you like both equally or are a big fan of Elvira (or the earlier games), Elvira is a no brainer if you are willing to risk the time it will take Lyman to finish the game. I don’t foresee Elvira leaving my collection but I own EATPM and SS too and love having the trilogy.

Between JP2 and Elvira, Elvira is clearly the niche title. Sales aren’t as bad as Munsters, but JP2 sales continue to be strong so that’s a safe choice.

#1706 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Elvira is clearly the niche title.

Agree and therefore really overlooked.
I don’t mind.

I was considering a MMr or MBr remake initially, but with this theme, real b/w type physical mechs and Lyman I took pause. 20 more games on the latest code I was hooked. Easy to explain and a lot of fun to shoot. Happy with a premium purchase.

Wife’s expression bringing another pin home:
F8F83D22-80CC-447E-BB13-DBDF88E0E7C4 (resized).jpegF8F83D22-80CC-447E-BB13-DBDF88E0E7C4 (resized).jpeg

#1707 4 years ago

Thanks guys for all the great info. When Elvira was first mentioned I was 1000% all in and then when I seen it I wasnt crazy about the artwork so I was just kind of like....meh. When I went to the pinball show in Cincinnati I played it a few times and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. I still liked JP2 better but the more I look at this game the more I like it and I know that it's going to end up with a great code also so this game is definitely on the radar again for me.

Even if JP is better which is a theme that I like, I still may go with Elvira because it's a dream theme for me just like my Munsters game is. I know alot of people dont like Munsters but for me personally it's a home run and I love it. I think Elvira would be in that same category for me.

#1708 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Thanks guys for all the great info. When Elvira was first mentioned I was 1000% all in and then when I seen it I wasnt crazy about the artwork so I was just kind of like....meh. When I went to the pinball show in Cincinnati I played it a few times and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. I still liked JP2 better but the more I look at this game the more I like it and I know that it's going to end up with a great code also so this game is definitely on the radar again for me.
Even if JP is better which is a theme that I like, I still may go with Elvira because it's a dream theme for me just like my Munsters game is. I know alot of people dont like Munsters but for me personally it's a home run and I love it. I think Elvira would be in that same category for me.

That is the way @whodey. Set yourself up for win win! All are killer games so there are no bad choices.

#1709 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

That is the way @whodey. Set yourself up for win win! All are killer games so there are no bad choices.

I agree with you. This game obviously isnt going to be the best game ever BUT it's going to be damn good and in my opinion it will be the best Elvira game of the three. It probably already is the best of the three.

#1710 4 years ago

Silly question... I know that the turret turns in test and when the game is turned on I believe but don't seem to recall it turning during a game, when is is supposed to turn and what is supposed to be the first facing side (window picture)?

#1711 4 years ago

Hey,

Sorry if this was asked before, but I just received a couple of days ago my brand NIB Elvira Premium... And I was looking at the playfield and found that the left ramp plastic looked broken to me... Is it expected?
Or should I contact my reseller to get a replacement?
See pictures just close to the trunk.
Thanks

BenJN

IMG_20200128_132647 (resized).jpgIMG_20200128_132647 (resized).jpgIMG_20200128_132651 (resized).jpgIMG_20200128_132651 (resized).jpgIMG_20200128_132812 (resized).jpgIMG_20200128_132812 (resized).jpg
#1712 4 years ago

Normal, they are all like that.

#1713 4 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Silly question... I know that the turret turns in test and when the game is turned on I believe but don't seem to recall it turning during a game, when is is supposed to turn and what is supposed to be the first facing side (window picture)?

I was told it's not coded yet, pretty ridiculous.

#1714 4 years ago

Normal, they are all like that.

thanks for confirming.

#1715 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

You might be right.
Because, what follows is generally 2 video intros per mode. And also I think there might be some with 3. But, at least 2 completion outro videos for all the modes. I personally would have recorded 3 intros and outros per mode. More variety. And if it was only the 6(seven if you count santa. Then you have to wonder why they couldn't get more. Sure. Recording time matters. But, this would be easy for Cassandra to record. She's a pro and has done this for many years. So no doubt they had the whole script ready. So I think they could have really cranked them out.
So perhaps you are right about the turret. It kind of makes sense... But, maybe not.
Lastly, back to Santa and the skeleton key. So does this key only open up one possible mode? Currently that is the case. But, it seems weird to have it like that and only have one mode to select. Maybe you can go to other sections of the house and reset the windows????? I don't know. Just seems a bit weird to have a feature to unlock only one mode. Its a great mode. I love it. Robots. Nixon. Space ships!!!!
Again. No clue what the future of the code will bring. Just saying I think there are going to be big surprises.
Also why I think there could be more intro videos.
Like the What do I look like a man who takes a woman home and murders her... Spoiler alert. Yes you DO!!! Boo creepy doctor.
For the longest time that wasn't coded right and it made no sense. But, now its one of my favorite intro clips.
Some of hte intro videos are keyed to specific clips. And thats why I Think having more than 2 makes since. 2 random ones and 1 or 2 specific coded clip intros make more sense that way. I just think they haven't been done yet.

"Boo creepy doctor" LOL.... My favorite clip too. Classic Elvira.

#1716 4 years ago

I just heard that the optics shifting have been a big problem in the house and the crypt on this game. Any truth to that rumor guys?

#1717 4 years ago

Zero issues with mine anywhere. It’s a premium so came out after LE. My lift ramp was missing a spacer and had a bad SD card, which Stern promptly replaced. Better than most Sterns I’ve had. Your luck will, of course, vary

#1718 4 years ago

Your luck will, of course, vary

Yeah my luck definitely will vary, that's what I'm afraid if lol. I heard the house and the crypt has lots of options though and have had a lot of problems. Hopefully it's not that big of an issue. Those options can be a pain at times

#1719 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I just heard that the optics shifting have been a big problem in the house and the crypt on this game. Any truth to that rumor guys?

I have not had any issues, though I tightened a number of them during my setting up inspection.

#1720 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

It ebbs and flows. First day was really bad for the garage. Then the game seemed to settle down after about 2-3 days. I never adjusted. From time to time It might not register. A gentle pat is generally all teh game needs to pick up the new ball. If it doesn't, I shake gently. If still not registering the lock, I think just open the coin door, and I shoot another ball into the lock. And this generally gets me both locks.

The issue is if I drain before I shoot the lock, it won't end the ball. Rather it spits a new ball out. So I then have to DQ myself and void the game. As it no longer counts. Just joking on this. But, I'm trying to play more inline with what I might expect in a tournament. No plans to ever compete. But, I like to sometimes gauge my scores. Like no ball save, no eb, and just try to get the best scores I can.

But, to answer your question. Very, very minor issues. And I've had much more serious issues with every single one of my games I have owned so far. Mind you only own 8. But, this is my best behaved... Besides my Sinbad. But, that one the drops acted up when me and my Pops were playing on it this weekend. But otherwise that one is a tank. And this game far less issues than what I had on my Iron Maiden.

#1721 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

It ebbs and flows. First day was really bad for the garage. Then the game seemed to settle down after about 2-3 days. I never adjusted. From time to time It might not register. A gentle pat is generally all teh game needs to pick up the new ball. If it doesn't, I shake gently. If still not registering the lock, I think just open the coin door, and I shoot another ball into the lock. And this generally gets me both locks.
The issue is if I drain before I shoot the lock, it won't end the ball. Rather it spits a new ball out. So I then have to DQ myself and void the game. As it no longer counts. Just joking on this. But, I'm trying to play more inline with what I might expect in a tournament. No plans to ever compete. But, I like to sometimes gauge my scores. Like no ball save, no eb, and just try to get the best scores I can.
But, to answer your question. Very, very minor issues. And I've had much more serious issues with every single one of my games I have owned so far. Mind you only own 8. But, this is my best behaved... Besides my Sinbad. But, that one the drops acted up when me and my Pops were playing on it this weekend. But otherwise that one is a tank. And this game far less issues than what I had on my Iron Maiden.

The IMDN Premium/LE can be a maintenance nightmare. Elvira has one spinner right? Any drop targets?

#1722 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

The IMDN Premium/LE can be a maintenance nightmare. Elvira has one spinner right? Any drop targets?

1 Drop and that's the to garage. That drop has been more inconsistent then my optos for the garage. Sometimes I give it a good whack and it stays up. Can happen multiple times in a row, and that's the same issue my sinbad had this weekend. So... I get drops can be temperamental.

Has 6 standups. 7 if you count the uncoded buy it now target.

#1723 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

1 Drop and that's the to garage. That drop has been more inconsistent then my optos for the garage. Sometimes I give it a good whack and it stays up. Can happen multiple times in a row, and that's the same issue my sinbad had this weekend. So... I get drops can be temperamental.
Has 6 standups. 7 if you count the uncoded buy it now target.

Usually if a drop target doesnt drop you can take the spring and tighten it up say 5 or 6 links and it will work better..

#1724 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Sorry for two replies... Ummm... Really my Iron Maiden Prem hasn't been too bad. Just that was my 2nd pin I ever bought. And so I didn't know anything really about pinball.

Only know slightly more now. Ummm... First issue day two the underworld ramp got stuck up. Turns out needed a little bit of oil... That fixed it... But... I think I used too much. As I have a very, very, very minor playfield deformity around that area... It's very minor. Only an anal pinball would notice it. Live and learn. Don't think it hurts my resale too much. I'd point it out of course. But, trust me, very minor. Just a small double pinprick.

That took me a few weeks to resolve.

I did have a few issues with the newton balls that they have. But, since I got shown how to clean and just make sure they're registering, they've been fine.

The right upper flipper wire soldering joint broke. So I had to snip and solder it back on.

And then I had a switch issue with the shooterlane. I don't know how that got fixed. I mean... I know who fixed it. But, he really took everything apart to fix. The guys from Hemispheres when I paid them to setup my Elvira, he told me beforehand he'd look at my Maiden free of charge. And I didn't expect that level of service. I was prepared to live with that not working. But, I wanted to newton balls issue resolved. And he showed me how to do that. SO I really like those guys.

And while I do still have a few issues with mummy mb in Iron Madien. Mostly very minor issues now. And its just such an amazing pin. But, yeah.The pro probably is so much more dependable. And really not a whole lot of difference. Missing can I play with madness. Which I've only gotten like 20 times. So not a big deal. Sure the sarcophagus lock is cool. But, you don't need it. It does slow down play. So the virtual on the pro has some benefits. Also, underworld scoop. You don't need that either. The ramp is a harder shot anyway. But, then again its all about the recovery from the kickout. But, really the Maiden Pro is awesome, and I love playing on them when I see them in person. They got a slightly different feel.

#1725 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Usually if a drop target doesnt drop you can take the spring and tighten it up say 5 or 6 links and it will work better..

Any video links you can post my way.... I like to see something done, before I try to do so, cos I tend to blunder my way through EVERYTHING! Just changing a few bulbs on my Night Moves kicked my butt!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1726 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Any video links you can post my way.... I like to see something done, before I try to do so, cos I tend to blunder my way through EVERYTHING! Just changing a few bulbs on my Night Moves kicked my butt!

No links that I know of but it's really simple. You will see a spring. Take that spring off of the end opposite of the drop target and stretch it out about 5 coils and then put it back in place and try it. You can always put it back the way that it was. When the spring is a little tighter the target will drop easier when its hit.

#1727 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

No links that I know of but it's really simple. You will see a spring. Take that spring off of the end opposite of the drop target and stretch it out about 5 coils and then put it back in place and try it. You can always put it back the way that it was. When the spring is a little tighter the target will drop easier when its hit.

So stretch the spring out to make it tighter? Just confusing to my brain... Anyplace I can buy spare springs in case I mess up?
And believe me I probably will... But, once I learn a task, I learn it. But, I generally blunder my way through a task the first time through.

#1728 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

So stretch the spring out to make it tighter? Just confusing to my brain... Anyplace I can buy spare springs in case I mess up?
And believe me I probably will... But, once I learn a task, I learn it. But, I generally blunder my way through a task the first time through.

I will be home in a little while and can take a picture and give you a general idea if you like.

#1729 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

I will be home in a little while and can take a picture and give you a general idea if you like.

That's Who-Dey. Always willing to spring into action.

#1730 4 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

yeah. That would help a lot. Cos if it resolves the drop on Elvira.. .Then that be one less issue, and make the shot a heck of a lot safer. It's still a dangerous shot, and in fact I think it might be the most dangerous shot in the game. Because, even if you hit the shot clearly it can lead to a sdtm. That is why I use my left flipper mostly to hit it. Its a safer rebound most of the time. And the right flipper I try to save for when I have ball save going.

#1731 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

yeah. That would help a lot. Cos if it resolves the drop on Elvira.. .Then that be one less issue, and make the shot a heck of a lot safer. It's still a dangerous shot, and in fact I think it might be the most dangerous shot in the game. Because, even if you hit the shot clearly it can lead to a sdtm. That is why I use my left flipper mostly to hit it. Its a safer rebound most of the time. And the right flipper I try to save for when I have ball save going.

Ok Dio here is a pic of my GB game. Unhook the spring where my finger is pointing and then pull the spring a little tighter and hook it back onto the little metal hook. I would probably just stretch it out about 5 or 6 coils and see what happens. If it still doesnt work try another 5 coils. This should fix your problem and you wont hurt the spring and can always put it back to where you started if you need to.
20200128_190952 (resized).jpg20200128_190952 (resized).jpg

#1732 4 years ago

I wonder if we get some new code this week, has been five weeks since last update.

#1733 4 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

I wonder if we get some new code this week, has been five weeks since last update.

Fingers crossed

#1734 4 years ago

you can't rush perfection

-LFS

#1735 4 years ago

Will the turret be coded in the next update.

#1736 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Will the turret be coded in the next update.

Who knows... There are a lot of stuff I would have thought would have been added finally.
I would have thought at the least they'd code it to where it moved during house party mb. That would seem to be an easier thing and that hasn't been added yet.

Also, would have thought attic attack mb would have had the sound fixed by now.

I can only hope that the reason why the turret is taking so long is because the it does affect the gameplay maybe. Like how it was a hypothesized that maybe it could alter and change the available haunts. So maybe that is why its taking so long... Maybe not.

But, I hope the next update will be a good and big one. Be amazing if it were!!!!!!!

#1737 4 years ago

Is there any differences between the Premium and LE playfield i.e. plastics etc, other than the apron?

#1738 4 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Is there any differences between the Premium and LE playfield i.e. plastics etc, other than the apron?

There shouldn't be.

#1739 4 years ago

Played an LE on location a lot the last few days while on a business trip, I loved it, and more importantly the wife did too. But the prices are out of hand with the current issues, I’ll wait it out until code gets better and buy a used premium, but I’m hoping that’s sooner than later!

#1740 4 years ago
Quoted from Jaybird815:

Played an LE on location a lot the last few days while on a business trip, I loved it, and more importantly the wife did too. But the prices are out of hand with the current issues, I’ll wait it out until code gets better and buy a used premium, but I’m hoping that’s sooner than later!

Yep. It’s already great.

Lyman has a long ways to go!

#1741 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yep. It’s already great.

I love me some Lyman!

#1742 4 years ago

For any fans that are interested, the Elvira Mistress of the Dark (1988) movie is now streaming on Hulu.

mistress (resized).jpgmistress (resized).jpg
#1743 4 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

No.

#1744 4 years ago

I can’t find the test for the diverter behind the house,I looked and can not find it in game,I see everything but,control gate,turret,ramp,crept,drop target.not the up down diverter.

#1745 4 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

I can’t find the test for the diverter behind the house,I looked and can not find it in game,I see everything but,control gate,turret,ramp,crept,drop target.not the up down diverter.

In the service menu: DIAG, GAME, DVRT

#1746 4 years ago
Quoted from Macca101010:

Quoted from SKWilson:

There shouldn't be.

The manual has the premium, LE and SLE listed as different part numbers for the playfield plastics and playfield decals.

Can anyone help out with what the differences are?

received_183229723030850 (resized).jpegreceived_183229723030850 (resized).jpeg
#1747 4 years ago

The manual has the premium, LE and SLE listed as different part numbers for the playfield plastics and playfield decals.
Can anyone help out with what the differences are?

That is interesting, however all three playfields are identical. Therefore, the plastics and decals are identical, too. Why they list them as separate part numbers, I have no idea.

Edit: I just had a thought. Are the apron inserts plastic? Could this be the reason for the different part numbers? Those are the only pieces I can think of that would be different.

#1748 4 years ago

Darn! Now I want to order a set of the SLE plastics for my LE.

#1749 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yep. It’s already great.

Quoted from Midway-Man:

I am now hoping for an update soon. I don't get to Director's Cut often, but it's frustrating when you get locked out of everything and have no choice but to end the ball when it happens. Even if it's just a few shots and a completion shot as a placeholder. I can live with the missing audio.

Of course, any update is a good update, so...

#1750 4 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

That is interesting, however all three playfields are identical. Therefore, the plastics and decals are identical, too. Why they list them as separate part numbers, I have no idea.

Quoted from littlecammi:

Darn! Now I want to order a set of the SLE plastics for my LE.

I know there are differences in the plastics and decals for most other premium to LE models on Stern games. I did not believe it either until one of my friends showed me some photos of SWLE to premium.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,115 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 363.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/35?hl=midway-man and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.