IMG_1855 (resized).jpeg
Playfield GI only titan no CLIP (resized).jpg
Playfield with CLIP GI only (resized).jpg
IMG_3575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3572 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6179 (resized).jpeg
LS20240321000056.png

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,086 posts in this topic. You are on page 302 of 362.
#15051 11 months ago

Just joined the club with a premium, and I'm enjoying this even more than I anticipated.

This is what pinball should be! LFS was a legend and a genius!

#15053 11 months ago

Back in the club, got my game back.

#15054 11 months ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

I'm curious. For those with newer builds, does you game have the brackets that Stern used to use to center the playfield. It seems as though they've been left off newer games.

Mine was missing the one on the right, oddly. I ended up buying some L and R brackets to make sure the PF was "centered". Didn't really change anything as far as I can tell.

#15055 11 months ago
Quoted from vikeking27:

Can you post a photo of where these are installed? I know I had them on some of my other Stern games but they aren’t on my EHOH and I can’t remember where they go exactly.

20230525_080245 (resized).jpg20230525_080245 (resized).jpg20230525_080252 (resized).jpg20230525_080252 (resized).jpg
#15056 11 months ago
Quoted from damadczar:

Mine was missing the one on the right, oddly. I ended up buying some L and R brackets to make sure the PF was "centered". Didn't really change anything as far as I can tell.

Maybe they help. Maybe they don't, but it seems there is more lateral movement of the playfield without them causing shooter alignment issues. A friend of mine installed them on his Rush fixing his issues. YMMV.

#15057 11 months ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for showing, now i know what that is. This is to center the PF?

On my game its only on one side. Should it be installed on both?

#15058 10 months ago
Quoted from WizzardRob:

Thanks for showing, now i know what that is. This is to center the PF?
On my game its only on one side. Should it be installed on both?

All I know is Stern used to install them on both sides. They have been on both sides of every Stern I've owned. It's only within the past year (or so?) they have been missing.

#15059 10 months ago
Quoted from damadczar:

Same here, missing the one on the right. The holes were pinched but nothing had been screwed in. I see two alternatives, either it is a sloppy employee or they actually try to make the playfield and plunger line up by using just one.

#15060 10 months ago

Are you supposed to get a multiball if you don't fully complete Gappa Angry? I finished the first level but not the second and got Pool Party. Nothing happened with it though apart from the beginning animation. No shots were lit and no multiball

#15061 10 months ago

Each level of Gappa gives a multiball. Each level up has 1 more ball added.

#15062 10 months ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Are you supposed to get a multiball if you don't fully complete Gappa Angry? I finished the first level but not the second and got Pool Party. Nothing happened with it though apart from the beginning animation. No shots were lit and no multiball

Pool party is not a multiball but the pops are worth big points for the rest of the ball.

#15063 10 months ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

Pool party is not a multiball but the pops are worth big points for the rest of the ball.

Okay that’s contrary to the above. So what are the rewards for each level? If you drain before completing the first Gappy Angry lock do you get anything?

#15064 10 months ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Okay that’s contrary to the above. So what are the rewards for each level? If you drain before completing the first Gappy Angry lock do you get anything?

No. Completing level 1 gives you 1 ball. Completing level 2 gives you 2 balls, completing level 3 gives you 3 balls etc…

#15065 10 months ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

The modes you receive for completing each level of Gappa Angry are listed on the playfield to the right of the Freak Fryer. Each mode/multiball is based on how many balls you locked prior to draining. If you lock one ball, then drain, you are awarded Pool Party. As mentioned, jackpots are scored with pop bumper hits and the mode runs as the game continues in normal play until you drain. If you lock five balls, then drain, you are awarded Run for Your Life, a five-ball multiball. (This is one achievement I have never made as it's too easy to lock the sixth ball.) Each multiball will have jackpot shots lit (round red jackpot inserts). Making all of the lit jackpot shots will light super jackpots (yellow arrows).

Scream Test is my favorite. Four jackpots are lit, but only one is the real jackpot: the scream. You don't know which one. You test the scream by shooting a jackpot shot. If the scream isn't there, the jackpot grows. When you find the scream, you are awarded the jackpot and a scream (along with topper action if present.).

If you drain before locking the first ball, you are awarded nothing. If you drain before locking all six balls, your progress is saved if you make it around to Gappa Angry again.

20230526_062803 (resized).jpg20230526_062803 (resized).jpg
#15066 10 months ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

The modes you receive for completing each level of Gappa Angry are listed on the playfield to the right of the Freak Fryer. Each mode/multiball is based on how many balls you locked prior to draining. If you lock one ball, then drain, you are awarded Pool Party. As mentioned, jackpots are scored with pop bumper hits and the mode runs as the game continues in normal play until you drain. If you lock five balls, then drain, you are awarded Run for Your Life, a five-ball multiball. (This is one achievement I have never made as it's too easy to lock the sixth ball.) Each multiball will have jackpot shots lit (round red jackpot inserts). Making all of the lit jackpot shots will light super jackpots (yellow arrows).
Scream Test is my favorite. Four jackpots are lit, but only one is the real jackpot: the scream. You don't know which one. You test the scream by shooting a jackpot shot. If the scream isn't there, the jackpot grows. When you find the scream, you are awarded the jackpot and a scream (along with topper action if present.).
If you drain before locking the first ball, you are awarded nothing. If you drain before locking all six balls, your progress is saved if you make it around to Gappa Angry again.
[quoted image]

That clears it up thank you!
I was afraid I had the unfinished code as I cannot update from 1.01 (will get region locked out as I seem to have a USA machine in Australia) though game is complete at that point?

#15067 10 months ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I was afraid I had the unfinished code as I cannot update from 1.01 (will get region locked out as I seem to have a USA machine in Australia) though game is complete at that point?

You're most welcome!

1.01 is feature complete. There were some minor bug fixes and additions in 1.02.
https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/ELVIRA_1.06-README.txt

I'm ignorant on the subject of region restriction, but I thought that was embedded in the MPU. I wouldn't think the code would change that. After all, it's all the same code no matter where you are. I don't know. Maybe someone can comment on the subject.

#15068 10 months ago

Quick question... When does the flap of the topper activate? I've played quite a few games now, and I haven't seen it do anything yet.

#15069 10 months ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Quick question... When does the flap of the topper activate? I've played quite a few games now, and I haven't seen it do anything yet.

At the start of some multiballs and upon collecting some super jackpots.

#15070 10 months ago

Hmmmm... I'll have to keep an eye on it next time.

Thanks!

#15071 10 months ago

There is a setting for the topper open probability. Set it to 100% and it opens on every MB

#15072 10 months ago

I have a NIB 40th ed set from
medysinyl. I haven’t found time to upgrade the regular version eventually.
So its the version with the LFS sign and sparkly roof of the doghouse.

PM when interested.

#15073 10 months ago

Still have the game freezing every 20 games or so and then resets. Tried a faster transfer rate SD card, but the issue is the same. It always happens when a video clip starts.

#15074 10 months ago

I have a new issue with the house modes starting at what seems to be at random times. The ball can be in the bumpers or at the flippers as I'm settling the ball down and choose what window I am about to shoot and then suddenly whatever window is lit, the mode starts all of a sudden. Totally sucks if you are far in the game and then one of the two long clip modes randomly starts.

I took the house off and aligned the opto for the house concentric to the opto holes in the house ramp and tested functionality with balls and in switch diagnostic mode which showed the opto functioning normal, but the alignment made no difference.

I haven't given a long detailed look at wiring to see if there might be a short to ground somewhere as this could be false triggering the modes to start. Will do that in the morning. Any ideas on what areas I should be focusing on to find the root cause or has anyone heard or encountered this issue?

#15075 10 months ago
Quoted from nightsurfride:

Any ideas on what areas I should be focusing on to find the root cause or has anyone heard or encountered this issue?

Take a look at the opto in the subway behind the back board. It's the one responsible for haunts starting. It may just need cleaning.

#15076 10 months ago
Quoted from brzezicki:

Hello house of horrors owners.
I was asked if I'd consider making one of my "deluxe" "easy to install" armor for house of horrors.
I put up an interest thread yesterday night
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-hoh-deluxe-armor-interest-thread#post-7589526
looks like we have about 5 of the 10 needed people interested to do it.
if your interested please check out and reply to the thread.
For those of you unfamiliar with my product here's some pics of existing "snap on" armor as well as a prototype cut for the shape of the Elvira armor and the original stern armor that will serve as inspiration. Though I"m going to try to make the armor "3d" with cuts and varying layers of add on material and it won't be a direct copy (probably no spider, the web will be similar but different I may add some other figure or art to replace the spider etc.
I'm also taking ideas for what people would like to see on the armor besides the shape and a spiderweb.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

if anyone is interested in these Elivira "deluxe" armors. I've updated my pre-order to add them.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1463-arcade-cabinetscom/08505-pinbawlers-deluxe-armor-pre-order

here is what they will look like there's the normal without her caught in a web, and the version with her wrapped in the spiderweb.
I don't know how I feel about the wrapped in a spiderweb. I was super gung-ho about the idea when I thought of it, but I'm not sure it fits stylistically with the rest of the armor and might be a little to "bulky or gaudy" but I've added that as an alternative if people like it and want it. thanks for your time and happy memorial day.

IMG_2592 (resized).JPGIMG_2592 (resized).JPGIMG_2593 (resized).JPGIMG_2593 (resized).JPG
#15077 10 months ago

Crypt roof mod now available:

https://lermods.com/products/elvira-house-of-horrors-pinball-crypt-roof

IMG_0198 (resized).jpegIMG_0198 (resized).jpegIMG_0200 (resized).jpegIMG_0200 (resized).jpeg
#15078 10 months ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Take a look at the opto in the subway behind the back board. It's the one responsible for haunts starting. It may just need cleaning.

Nice call. The sensor of the opto was loose when I took a closer look. When I removed the sensor assembly, the sensor fell down to the playfield cabinet. It broke from the 2 solder points on the board and was staying in place loosely by being sandwiched between the board and board mount bracket. This caused intermittent contact and movement of the sensor with vibrations from playing the game resulting in the modes staring at random times.
Thanks for the direction. I owe you a beer.

IMG_1636 (resized).JPGIMG_1636 (resized).JPG
#15079 10 months ago

Nice call. The sensor of the opto was loose when I took a closer look. When I removed the sensor assembly, the sensor fell down to the playfield cabinet. It broke from the 2 solder points on the board and was staying in place loosely by being sandwiched between the board and board mount bracket. This caused intermittent contact and movement of the sensor with vibrations from playing the game resulting in the modes staring at random times.
Thanks for the direction. I owe you a beer. [quoted image]

Sorry it wasn't as simple as cleaning it.

That appears to be the receiver. You should contact your dealer for a replacement. They are also in stock at Pinball Life. (Unless you successfully solder it back together.) Make sure the transmitter is okay as well.

Happy to help!

#15080 10 months ago

Thanks for the direction. I owe you a beer. [quoted image]

Yeah - that should be easy to solder back on if you have a small iron. That would get you back up and running.

#15081 10 months ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Sorry it wasn't as simple as cleaning it.
That appears to be the receiver. You should contact your dealer for a replacement. They are also in stock at Pinball Life. (Unless you successfully solder it back together.) Make sure the transmitter is okay as well.
Happy to help!

Tried to solder, but one of the legs of the receiver sensor was too short and I ended up melting some of the plastic on the sensor receiver which I'm not ok with. I have the receiver sensor board on order from Marco and will solder the three wires to the board. The boards are super cheap, so not a big deal at all. Thanks again!!!

#15082 10 months ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Yeah - that should be easy to solder back on if you have a small iron. That would get you back up and running.

To your point, I probably could have accomplished the soldering if I had the correct/smaller iron.

#15083 10 months ago

Still waiting on a new trough board to make mine work..... but I had another problem which should be extremely simple:

The action button gets stuck like crazy. If I take the apron off..... *poof*.... it pops back out. Put the apron on, hit the button, and *bang* stuck in the down position again.

Doesn't seem like there's much to the mech, ultra simple.... but I don't understand what it's getting hung on. When the apron is removed, you can hit it as much as you want, no problem. lock it down and it gets stuck. Weird.

I'm guessing this is a normal and regular thing with a simple fix.

#15084 10 months ago

Mine got stuck a few times. I just have to ensure when I put the lockbar back on, I put it down on the left side first and keep an eye on the button making contact with the switch. Then let the right side go on. If I do it that way it's fine, if I place it down evenly, one press and it jams.

#15085 10 months ago
Quoted from Good-Times:

Mine got stuck a few times. I just have to ensure when I put the lockbar back on, I put it down on the left side first and keep an eye on the button making contact with the switch. Then let the right side go on. If I do it that way it's fine, if I place it down evenly, one press and it jams.

Hey thanks!

I'll try that.

#15086 10 months ago

Sold the house!!!

Loving this game!

PXL_20230531_055811971 (resized).jpgPXL_20230531_055811971 (resized).jpg
#15087 10 months ago

Trying to find good flipper toppers (3D, not stickers) for my new premium. Any recommendations?

#15088 10 months ago

I’d recommend the bone flippers. A little
more work but look 10x better. Paint wash them and enjoy!

#15089 10 months ago
Quoted from Jokerman:

If anyone else has this problem, the fix is simple. The indicated nut/bolt had worked loose and the motor assembly had shifted. Re-centred and tightened - all good.
[quoted image]

Quoting this for reference. Great fix for crypt going up and down without stopping.

#15090 10 months ago
4DB16019-1B63-454A-B80A-231ABBF98166 (resized).jpeg4DB16019-1B63-454A-B80A-231ABBF98166 (resized).jpeg
#15091 10 months ago

I'm having an issue where if I hit the house ramp too cleanly, it doesn't appear that the opto registers the ball passing through, and the mode doesn't start. If I kind of rattle the ball through it will pick it up and start the mode. Has anyone else had this issue and is there a known fix?

#15092 10 months ago
Quoted from JayLar:

Trying to find good flipper toppers (3D, not stickers) for my new premium. Any recommendations?

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/game/pinball-bone-flipper-toppers

#15093 10 months ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Have you tried a VPN on your network? That should allow you to be able to update.

#15094 10 months ago
Quoted from Ace8Track:

I'm having an issue where if I hit the house ramp too cleanly, it doesn't appear that the opto registers the ball passing through, and the mode doesn't start. If I kind of rattle the ball through it will pick it up and start the mode. Has anyone else had this issue and is there a known fix?

I found the issue. The UP switch for the house lock diverter wasn't registering, so the code would try to guess what UP position was, but was just blocking the exit by a little. A hard shot would get throw orbit most times. Fixed it, all good now.

#15095 10 months ago
Quoted from JayLar:

i got the skull ones from back alley
https://backalleycreations.com/products/bone-skull-flipper-toppers

#15096 10 months ago

Dear Owners, I'm on the cusp of getting a HOH (I love the set out, rules, etc) however the constant threads of issues with this machine is off putting as I am not overly mechanically minded. I love playing them and have had many in the past, but for the most part, any issues I have had, have been easy fixers. (I should also point out I live in a pinball desert with the nearest tech at least 3.5 hrs away). Should I stay away from HOH?

#15097 10 months ago
Quoted from Bodacious:

Dear Owners, I'm on the cusp of getting a HOH (I love the set out, rules, etc) however the constant threads of issues with this machine is off putting as I am not overly mechanically minded. I love playing them and have had many in the past, but for the most part, any issues I have had, have been easy fixers. (I should also point out I live in a pinball desert with the nearest tech at least 3.5 hrs away). Should I stay away from HOH?

It’s nothing this thread couldn’t talk you through honestly. There may be a few hiccups but nearly every NIB has some. If you are that concerned about it I’d recommend finding a decent deal on a used one that someone has already sorted out all the issues. Happy flippin!

#15098 10 months ago
Quoted from JKKeogh:

Have you tried a VPN on your network? That should allow you to be able to update.

I hear 1.01 code is complete game features wise so I’m inclined not to mess with it

#15099 10 months ago
Quoted from Bodacious:

The game tweaks are not difficult in most instances. The game I got had the VUK issue which I’ve largely fixed but still isn’t 100% which isn’t the worst since it adds a bit of randomness. That said the game itself and the Lyman code is absolutely phenomenal, that man was a genius. That pin is bolted to the floor. I wouldn’t pass up the chance to get one. I waited almost two years to get mine and it was worth the wait.

#15100 10 months ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I hear 1.01 code is complete game features wise so I’m inclined not to mess with it

Below are all the changes encompassed in code versions 1.02 through 1.06. You may want to review the change logs below to see if these changes are something that you can live without. It looks like version 1.02 fixes some bugs in the code as well as adding some adjustment options.

Gord

V1.06.0 - April 20, 2023
=====================

- System changes
- Updated to System V3.36
- Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v1.5.0
- Conagent 1.0.9
- Update selectable upper bound for Grand Champion, and HSTD 1-4 Awards. GC may be set up
to 5, HSTD #1 to 4, HSTD #2 to 3, HSTD #3 to 2, and HSTD #4 to 1. The default value for these has
not changed, just the ability to select a higher value.
- Adjust timing to address phantom broken trough sw tech alerts.
- Added game version number to lower left of attract mode Insider Connected screens.
- Updated Service Menu landing screen to graphics.
- Added Connectivity Icon (Ethernet or WiFi Signal Bars) to attract mode
Insider Connected screens. The Icon will be displayed in the upper
right corner with the number of credits/free play.
- Blink selected icon in Service Menu Dot Matrix menus
- Updated "Target Game Time" to guarantee the entire time for a single ball game.

V1.05.0 - September 8, 2022
=====================

- System changes
- Updated to System V3.22.0
- Updated to SPIKE OS V2.7.0
- Corrected potential game reset issue.
- When entering a WiFi password, the previous characters will be displayed as an asterisk.
The WiFi password will be displayed as all asterisk when entering the setup screens or
scanning the WiFi setup QR code.
- Added Service Menu Tech Alert when weak signal strength is detected. The signal strength
and SSID will be displayed. An average signal strength < 40 is considered weak. A weak
WiFi signal may contribute to a slower or inconsistent connection which may effect the abilty
to login or download software updates. Signal strength can be improved by the use of an
inexpensive WiFi extender. A wired Ethernet connection can also be used in cases where WiFi
signals are problematic.
- Added Standard Adjustment "ENABLE HOME TEAM IN COINPLAY", default value of NO.
Setting this to YES will allow Insider Home Team to be available for machines not
set to Free Play. Normally "USE INSIDER HOME TEAM" is only available in Free Play
mode. Many home players, who choose to use their game in Coin Play, have requested
the ability to enjoy Home Team! Setting this this adjustment to YES will default the Home
Team Guest Retention to Never. If you wish a different setting you will have update that
adjustment after enabling Home Team in CoinPlay. Home Team is not available for machines
registered to a Pro account operating in a commercial environment.
- Added Standard Adjustment "REMOVE FRACTIONAL CREDITS". Values are:
"NEVER" and "AFTER X MINUTES IDLE", where X is between 30 and 240.
The default value is "NEVER". If the game is idle (no coin or flipper
switch activity in attract mode) for X minutes, any fractional credits will
be removed. Whole credits will NOT be removed.
- Added Standard Audit "FRACTIONAL CREDITS REMOVED", which will track the number of
fractional credits that have been removed when the game was idle.
- Changed the default value for Insider Connected Software Update to "Install updates automatically".

V1.04.0 - Aug. 2, 2022
======================

- Game changes
- Added Home Team
The Home Team features allows Insider Connected players to log in and play without scanning their QR code.
When the game is registered to a home location and set to Free Play, Home Team may be enabled via
Standard Adjust #51 or within Guided Setup.
Up to 8 players can be added to the Home Team from the Stern Insider Connected Setup menu.
The Home Team can be shared across all games registered at the game's location by enabling the
Home Team Standard Adjustment on each game. Players need only be added once to the Home Team.
Players can be later removed from the Home Team, and guests may be temporarily added to the Home Team.
Find out more about Home Team at http://insider.sternpinball.com.
- Fixed rare instance where score could end in 5 instead of 0
- Updated Game Mode menu
- Updated DJ Mixer

- System changes
- Updated to System 3.20
- Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v1.0.0
- Correct the replay score boost when Standard Adjustment REPLAY TYPE is set to DYNAMIC.
All REPLAY LEVELS for all players are potentially immediately incremented instead of only replay level 1.
- Correct Standard Adjustment FREE PLAY LIMIT. Previously this adjustment would not be honored
in all circumstances. FREE PLAY LIMIT sets the maximum number of free games which a
player can win during a game. Once the FREE PLAY LIMIT is reached, a player will not receive
a free game from:
a REPLAY level (if REPLAY AWARD is set to CREDIT)
a SPECIAL (if SPECIAL AWARD is set to CREDIT)
Grand Champion/High Score (if HIGH SCORE AWARD is set to CREDIT
a match (if MATCH AWARD is set to CREDIT)
The default setting for FREE PLAY LIMIT is 5 games (per player per game played).
NOTE setting the FREE PLAY LIMIT to a value less than the number of REPLAY LEVELS
will decrease the number of REPLAY levels available.
- Fix redundant sound effect when scanning into Insider Connected in some instances.
- Added Standard Audit "Total Power On Time". This is a lifetime audit of the
hours, minutes, seconds the machine has been powered on. This lifetime audit
will start accumulating with this update.
- Added the ability to unregister a machine via the Stern Insider Connected menu.
A machine must be unregister from an Insider Connected account prior to being
added to a new account. Hilighting and selecting "Yes, unregister this game."
will unregister the game from your account.
- Stern Insider Connect Setup Screens:
IP, network name, and WiFi signal strength displayed in top corners of display.
- Added Net->About->Events page
This page will display:
The current date and time
The date and time the game was recently powered on
The play count since powered on
The coin count since powered on
The paid credit count since powered on
The service credit count since powered on
The coin door open count since powered on
The tilt count since powered on
The date and time the game was previous powered on
The date and time the game was previous powered off
The lifetime power on count
- Update the factory default value of "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" to "FREE PLAY ONLY".
- Update Install Competition: set "ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" to "NEVER".
- Added new Standard Adjustment "COIN ACCEPTOR" whose value can be "MECHANICAL" or "ELECTRONIC", and
default value is "MECHANICAL". This adjustment is only available when the Country is set to Italy
and Free Play is set to No.
The coin door for Italy with a MECHANICAL acceptor is configured:
left coin switch: EUR 0.50
center coin switch: EUR 0.10
right coin switch: EUR 0.50
4th coin switch: EUR 0.10
5th coin switch: EUR 0
6th coin switch: EUR 0
The coin door for Italy with a Electronic acceptor is configured:
left coin switch: EUR 0.50
center coin switch: EUR 1.00
right coin switch: EUR 2.00
4th coin switch: EUR 0.20
5th coin switch: EUR 0
6th coin switch: EUR 0
- Guided Setup
Added "Coin Acceptor" setting, only available when Country is set to Italy and "Free Play" is No.
Hide "Game Pricing" when "Free Play" is set to Yes.
Add translation strings for some top level selections.
- Fix game reboot issue at power on with coindoor interlock switch in the open position.
- Insider Connected attract mode screen updated to display the location name and green check mark with
Verified Location if the machine is registered to a pro account.

V1.03.0 - Nov. 22, 2021
=======================

System - Updated to V2.97.0
- Updated to Spike 2 OS V2.4.0
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.80.0
- Added Connectivity support for Spike 2 games
- Added Standard Adjustments:
- "START BUTTON BEHAVIOR"
- "SINGLE CREDIT" - One start button press will start a one player game.
- "ALL LOGGED IN" - One start button press will start games for enough
players to accommodate all logged-in users (Default).
- "INSIDER LOGIN TIMER" - Login screen timeout (Default 30 seconds)
- "INSIDER PLAY AGAIN TIMER" - Play Again screen timeout (Default 20 seconds)
- "LCD DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS"- set brightness of LCD display.
- Added Standard Audits:
- Added audits for connectivity games and scanner use
- "TOTAL POWER ONS" - display the number of times the machine has been power cycled.
- "CONNECTIVITY USERS SCANNED" - display the number successful user QR code scans
- "CONNECTIVITY USERS JOINED" - display the number of users that joined a connected game.
- "1 INSIDER GAMES" - display the number of games played with 1 logged-in users
- "2 INSIDER GAMES" - display the number of games played with 2 logged-in users
- "3 INSIDER GAMES" - display the number of games played with 3 logged-in users
- "4 INSIDER GAMES" - display the number of games played with 4 logged-in users
- "ACHIEVEMENTS GIVEN" - display the number of achievements awarded
- LOGIN behavior:
- When a user logs in during a game in progress and the player up slot
is occupied, assign the user in the first open slot from lowest
player to the highest player.
- When a user joins a game in progress, award achievements that were
earned up to that point.
- When user authorization failure, remove the user from the session.
- GAME RESTART behavior: Holding the start button on ball 2 or greater
will follow the "START BUTTON BEHAVIOR" adjustment:
If ("GAME RESTART" == "YES") and ("START BUTTON BEHAVIOR" == "ALL LOGGED IN")
holding the start button on ball 2 or greater will restart the game for as many
players as is necessary to accommodate the users that are logged in.
If there are not enough credits to restart the game for the necessary number
of players, the the game will not be restarted.
- Upon entering the Service Menu for the first time after a software update, a
screen will display the game and system version numbers. This screen will
be displayed for a minimum of 1 second, and is dismissed by the enter
button.
- Turn on cabinet lights, if installed, when in the Service Menu.

V1.02.0 - Mar. 8, 2021
======================

- Fixed a problem in Gappa Angry where occasionally, upon locking a ball, a new
ball is not introduced back into play.
- Fixed a problem where the game could crash when using the flippers to quickly
alternate back and forth between attract mode display effects.
- Added logic to reduce load time of videos from the SD card.
- Added logic that allows "Santa Claus Conquers The Martians" to be the first
Locked Room House mode to be played when playing this rule during the month
of December.
- Added a "Santa's Helper" adjustment that allows the "Santa Claus Conquers The
Martians" House mode to be the first Locked Room House mode to play during
the month of December. Default = YES. Note: The House Room must first be
unlocked with a Skeleton Key that is earned via the Junk in the Trunk rule.
- Added an "Additional Turret Motor Usage" adjustment. Options are:
1) None
2) Game Start
3) Garage Ball Lock
4) Game Start + Garage Ball Lock
Default setting = Game Start
- Added logic to rotate the House Turret at Game Start.
- Added logic to rotate the House Turret upon locking a ball in the Garage.
- Fixed a problem where the game might not award the correct number of credits
when a bill mech. is attached to the Center Coin switch.
- Now the game logo appears during the PowerUp/Boot sequence.
- Updated to node board firmware v0.67.0

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 26.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,086 posts in this topic. You are on page 302 of 362.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/302 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.