IMG_1855 (resized).jpeg
Playfield GI only titan no CLIP (resized).jpg
Playfield with CLIP GI only (resized).jpg
IMG_3575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3572 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6179 (resized).jpeg
LS20240321000056.png

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,086 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 362.
#1401 4 years ago

Since there isn’t a ball save, I may try closing up the left outlane post and see if that helps. Others have also adjusted the VUK itself so that may be something to look in to as well.

But an adjustment for a Crypt ball save would be very welcome. I like the adjustment idea because those that don’t want a ball save could just turn it off. I’m going to send a note to Stern suggesting one and encourage others to do the same.

#1402 4 years ago

I LED'd my game recently as I was not happy with the sterile white factory GI. I also added 4 spotlights and trough lighting. The game has a much creepier atmosphere now IMO. A lot of the GI doesn't do much to light the game such as the lights beneath the house which I turned to green and it gives it a glowing ground effect. I did the same with red under the crypt. I alternated Comets Ice Blue and Purple on the backwall. I added spotlights at the slingshots (purple) crypt (green) and on the left ramp(cool white fast blinking). Also changed the LED directly beneath the right ramp to a cool white fast blinker trying to give the flashing film reel effect. The rest of the GI got swapped to warm white except for what is obviously colored. I alternated red and green at the shooter lane and gives a nice premium cabinet nod. In the trough Ive got a Comet Ice Blue 10smd strip. I know some of the pics are blown out but it looks great in person.

FULL 2PFPST (resized).jpgFULL 2PFPST (resized).jpg
#1403 4 years ago

A few closer pics of the spots and stuff.

Crypt post (resized).jpgCrypt post (resized).jpgbackrow pst (resized).jpgbackrow pst (resized).jpgcrypt top view pst (resized).jpgcrypt top view pst (resized).jpgleft spot pst (resized).jpgleft spot pst (resized).jpgpurple spots pst (resized).jpgpurple spots pst (resized).jpgtrough pst (resized).jpgtrough pst (resized).jpg
#1404 4 years ago

I’m an owner that now has all three Elvira games and I think this one complements the other two very nicely and it seems that it will be a long term keeper.

Going by the poll, this is the first Elvira pin for almost 1/2 of the owners. I’m curious what drew you to EHOH as your first Elvira game. And, now that you have it, are you interested/likely to get an EATPM or Scared Stiff to go with it?

#1405 4 years ago

Pinstein - does the GI change at the top near the pops make it easier to see the inlane lights? The white GI reflections on mine make it very hard for me to see which lanes is lit.

#1406 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

pinstein - does the GI change at the top near the pops make it easier to see the inlane lights? The white GI reflections on mine make it very hard for me to see which lanes is lit.

I find it hard to see too much of anything up there.

#1407 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I’m an owner that now has all three Elvira games and I think this one complements the other two very nicely and it seems that it will be a long term keeper.
Going by the poll, this is the first Elvira pin for almost 1/2 of the owners. I’m curious what drew you to EHOH as your first Elvira game. And, now that you have it, are you interested/likely to get an EATPM or Scared Stiff to go with it?

I'd love to get an EATPM, it's one of my favorite looking machine.

#1408 4 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

I'd love to get an EATPM, it's one of my favorite looking machine.

It looks great, and plays great. I like the rules. Simple rules. Not deep. But, you know what that's all you need. I don't need long ball times, or super deep code. Nothing wrong with either of those things, but if a game shoots good, and has good code. Then I can still have a lot of fun with it.
And I really think the code for Party Monsters is well done.
Also, I think Party Monsters while limited in its callouts have some really amazing ones. The nice organ start on MB is one of my all time favorite mb callouts. I love that its included in the house party wizard mode in EHOH, but i think its a bit better in the original(but super great to be able to see the mistress of the dark in the new game).
Right now I only own EHOH. But, I would love to own the other two one day.

#1409 4 years ago

#306 S/N: E 297633
Greetings from Basque Country, etsaia.

25ABC7E5-72C6-427C-A35A-B0B33FA17676 (resized).jpeg25ABC7E5-72C6-427C-A35A-B0B33FA17676 (resized).jpeg
#1410 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

And, now that you have it, are you interested/likely to get an EATPM or Scared Stiff to go with it?

The theme doesn't do much for me but I'm always up for cheesy fun so EATPM is enjoyable. I don't plan to buy it, but fun to play on location.

#1411 4 years ago

The crypt sign is now ready for purchase. $49 shipped. we are also offering an option for a flasher mod to illuminate the front of the crypt, interactive with the crypt flasher.

https://lermods.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Felviras-house-of-horrors-pinball-crypt-sign

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191228114725195_COVER (resized).jpg00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191228114725195_COVER (resized).jpg00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191228114750305_COVER (resized).jpg00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191228114750305_COVER (resized).jpg00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191228114705701_COVER (resized).jpg00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191228114705701_COVER (resized).jpg

#1412 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

The crypt sign is now ready for purchase.

Nailed it! Nice job.

#1413 4 years ago

So I just played the heck out of the newest update. Really liking the code so far, but I don't want to talk about the code or strats in this post.
Rather I was just thinking about how we're still a good ways away from 1.0 and what do you guys think we might be seeing in the coming updates?

So we know there are a lot of movies that were advertised to be in the game that have yet to be in the game.
The most glaring example currently I think is the Wasp Woman movie, mainly because she's on the backglass of the game. It took St. Nick awhile to get into the game, but he's one of my favorite modes. The movie might stink, but man I really dig those clips, and that retro robot!!! Also, I like santa confusing Nixon with a reindeer.
I really want to know how The Satanic Rights of Dracula will be used as I'm a huge Cushing/Lee fan. That movie while not the best is always entertaining(I've seen it like 6-7 times).
We do know there is a hurryup target that needs to be worked in, and also we do know that they haven't finished the house completion wizard mode yet, nor have they coded the crypt cleaner yet, nor directors cut.
The one thing that is coming along nicely I think is the Dead Heads. I would like their behavior to be modified slightly. I think they need to do an attract mode type thing to where if you ignorre them for awhile they are like... Hey buddy I'm still here! Or something along those lines.
But, its nice to finally have a proper selection of them. I forget how many they claimed there will be. But, at least now I don't always get Aunt Surly.
Not a big fan of Denis Leary Dead Head though. But, some of his callouts are funny.
I think my favorite is Uncle Bonehead and Mummy Dearest(callouts of the mummy are the best!).

#1414 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

So I just played the heck out of the newest update. Really liking the code so far, but I don't want to talk about the code or strats in this post.
Rather I was just thinking about how we're still a good ways away from 1.0 and what do you guys think we might be seeing in the coming updates?
So we know there are a lot of movies that were advertised to be in the game that have yet to be in the game.
The most glaring example currently I think is the Wasp Woman movie, mainly because she's on the backglass of the game. It took St. Nick awhile to get into the game, but he's one of my favorite modes. The movie might stink, but man I really dig those clips, and that retro robot!!! Also, I like santa confusing Nixon with a reindeer.
I really want to know how The Satanic Rights of Dracula will be used as I'm a huge Cushing/Lee fan. That movie while not the best is always entertaining(I've seen it like 6-7 times).
We do know there is a hurryup target that needs to be worked in, and also we do know that they haven't finished the house completion wizard mode yet, nor have they coded the crypt cleaner yet, nor directors cut.
The one thing that is coming along nicely I think is the Dead Heads. I would like their behavior to be modified slightly. I think they need to do an attract mode type thing to where if you ignorre them for awhile they are like... Hey buddy I'm still here! Or something along those lines.
But, its nice to finally have a proper selection of them. I forget how many they claimed there will be. But, at least now I don't always get Aunt Surly.
Not a big fan of Denis Leary Dead Head though. But, some of his callouts are funny.
I think my favorite is Uncle Bonehead and Mummy Dearest(callouts of the mummy are the best!).

It also misses the atomic raygun integration with the action button and the phone a fiend/phone a thon multiball.

I also think that the following freak fryer features are missing for now:
Pool party
Dance fever
Make-out mayhem
Scream test
Run for your life!

Chuck Ernst announced 15 Deadheads in the Flip'n'Out Pinball stream 3 weeks ago.

#1415 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Thank you! I couldn't figure out who Sonny reminded me of!

Do you mean Grampa Bonehead? His call outs are good.

Did I hear Mummy Dearest call me an asshole? I couldn't really understand her. That wrap kinda muffles her voice. ;-D

My favorite is still Sergeant Jar Head's "I love pain" quote.

I just wish the DeadHeads were more animated when you vanquish them instead of just disappearing in a puff of smoke. An "oh, shit!" or surprised look on their faces would be awesome!

Quoted from Diospinball:

Also, I like santa confusing Nixon with a reindeer.

Santa confuses all the reindeer names! It's hilarious!

Quoted from Diospinball:

I dread the day the code gets to 1.0 as I love getting updates!

#1416 4 years ago

Hey owners - Ive had a SS for yrs and thinking of swapping for HOH.
Wish I could keep both but room is tight.
Is this one pretty dialed in (played initially but not recently) at this point?
Appreciate any thoughts.
Thanks for letting me stop by!

#1417 4 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Will it be feature complete at 1.0? I doubt about it,
unless we have less frequent updates, so more consistent ones in the future.

#1418 4 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

If 1.0 is considered complete code... Code revision numbers really don't mean that much anymore. But, at the rate it's going, there should be 11 more updates before we reach 1.0. We'll see.

#1419 4 years ago

So. This just happened.

Finally learned what happens when you complete the Hand of Fate wheel: Nothing (yet)
Looks like mode points are increased the second time through the house.

20191228_160531 (resized).jpg20191228_160531 (resized).jpg
#1420 4 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

So. This just happened.

Finally learned what happens when you complete the Hand of Fate wheel: Nothing (yet)
Looks like mode points are increased the second time through the house.[quoted image]

Great score, I think my high is around 170 mil.

#1421 4 years ago

Elvira is one killer game and
Lyman will make
This game amazing too; very cool game

#1422 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

an option for a flasher mod to illuminate the front of the crypt, interactive with the crypt flasher.

Does it replace the crypt flasher or flash at the same time as it?

#1423 4 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Yes it will (or should). 1.0 is the new internal definition of feature complete. Lyman can put whatever he wants in a release and number it any way he wants. He doesn’t have to be 95% done in the .95 release.

#1424 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Does it replace the crypt flasher or flash at the same time as it?

the crypt flasher is inside the crypt and it illuminates the sides and the front of the crypt so it’s should not be replaced. Our new sign covers most of the front so our spotlight flasher is interactive with the crypt flasher and flashes when the crypt flashes is active. Plug and play.

#1425 4 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

It also misses the atomic raygun integration with the action button and the phone a fiend/phone a thon multiball.
I also think that the following freak fryer features are missing for now:
Pool party
Dance fever
Make-out mayhem
Scream test
Run for your life!
Chuck Ernst announced 15 Deadheads in the Flip'n'Out Pinball stream 3 weeks ago.

Those modes sound really cool. 15 deadheads is a lot... And I do hope they also tweak some of their animations and pathing and even behavior. They're fine right now, but I think a little more fine tuning and they could really pop.

I like how Make-out Mayhem sounds... Scream Test could be fun... And run for your life could be cool...
I take it the atomic raygun probably will be something like if you press it, it credits you the most important shot currently available. Like a smart missile. That could be cool... Or maybe its like a big bang and it'll complete a mode for you... That be awesome and really change the games strats. As then you'll really be shooting for the Junk in the Trunk targets.

#1426 4 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Thank you! I couldn't figure out who Sonny reminded me of!
Do you mean Grampa Bonehead? His call outs are good.
Did I hear Mummy Dearest call me an asshole? I couldn't really understand her. That wrap kinda muffles her voice. ;-D
My favorite is still Sergeant Jar Head's "I love pain" quote.
I just wish the DeadHeads were more animated when you vanquish them instead of just disappearing in a puff of smoke. An "oh, shit!" or surprised look on their faces would be awesome!

Santa confuses all the reindeer names! It's hilarious!

Yes, I meant Grandpa.
And Jar Heads are funny. I've laughed a few times at what he says... In fact I've laughed at a lot of the things the dead heads have said. And I just think its funny that you can't hear or understand the mummy. To me its just silly and fun.
I agree with you about their animations. I think maybe the closer to being vanquished the more they should start to panic and fly around erratically. Maybe if you stop hitting them for awhile, they settle down again. but, thats how I would program it. Gives them a little bit different behavior, but something that shouldnt be impossible to code. I mean, the faster you hit them, the more angry they get... But, if you only whack them occasionally, or if you then ignore them after they went into a frenzy... They slowly start to calm down... Sure more lines would have to be added to make this work... But, wouldn't be impossible.

And yes. Its kind of fun updating this game. I think I sat out the last 2 updates. But, otherwise I had my game with the 2nd code update till now. And its kind of fun seeing it progress... But, it'll also be great when all the bugs(or most) are gone.
Right now no audio for attic attack multiball. And that's a big bummer... Should be a simple code fix... And just a lot of the mini wizard modes are not there as well.
So I do look forward to 1.0... And possibly like a 1.03... And then the updates will really come to a crawl and eventually stop... But, that's not for a long time. And its going to be fun to get there.

#1427 4 years ago

I have played a lot of Elvira yesterday.
Fun game but a lot of hang-ups in the house.
Is there some kind of fix for this problem?
Will this problem fixed on the new premiums?

#1428 4 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

I have played a lot of Elvira yesterday.
Fun game but a lot of hang-ups in the house.
Is there some kind of fix for this problem?
Will this problem fixed on the new premiums?

My premium has no ball hang ups. Maybe game wasn’t set up properly or an opto is loose.

#1429 4 years ago

Ok if I’ve never seen any Elvira films and don’t really know much about her works, would I still enjoy this pin? I like campy humor like MM or MBr type humor etc. Right now I’m debating either an Elvira premium or MMr LE.

#1430 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Ok if I’ve never seen any Elvira films and don’t really know much about her works, would I still enjoy this pin? I like campy humor like MM or MBr type humor etc. Right now I’m debating either an Elvira premium or MMr LE.

I've only seen about 20 seconds of Elvira in my entire life, but this game has been fantastically fun to play. Liking campy humor will help, as it's oozing with cheese.

#1431 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Tough call. I’m not an Elvira fan, but do like this game a lot. Shots aren’t difficult, but they are fun to hit and the modes are great. If the code comes anywhere near as good as Batman, this is going to be one of the best games around. MM is great too, also not difficult, but a lot of fun.

#1432 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

The jokes are very campy, and don't rely on having seen anything of Elvira previously - they stand on their own. IMO if you enjoy the campiness of these old horror movies, it's shaping up to be the best "campy/comedy" pin out there. On the other hand, if you really dislike the old horror movie clips then it would not be for you. Keep in mind, the clips and jokes are much more fun then actually watching the movies - some of the movies are dreadful to watch, but specific scene clips and jokes are great.

#1433 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I like campy humor like MM or MBr type humor etc. Right now I’m debating either an Elvira premium or MMr LE.

Reading the owners comments on code has been useful thinking this one (like BM66) will hold up longer at home.

#1434 4 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Reading the owners comments on code has been useful thinking this one (like BM66) will hold up longer at home.

As of right now MMr while maybe not the deepest game. Certainly is the more polished of the two. It's going to take 6 months to a year to get Elvira finished up, if not longer.

I've never destroyed all the castles, and gotten all the madness modes to get the ultimate wizard mode in MM. Maybe if I owned it, sure it wouldn't take me too long. I don't want to say MM is shallow as you got peasants, catapult, joust, princess, and trolls to complete on top of the castles you need to destroy. And I think you probably need to get a super jack pot to get to the final wizard mode in the game... I don't know. I can't remember if that is in the rules or not, I know its in the rules from Attack from Mars and the two games codes are similar. Maybe you don't need the super jackpot.
Regardless, I really like the mb rules for MM.

So, I don't know which you would enjoy more. All I know is that I own an Elvira. I am enjoying it so much right now. but, for people who want a complete game. This game is not complete. The depth of it at its current state is probably comparable to MM, as you have 7 main game modes. Drive me crazy, unhappy hour, gargoyles gone wild. 3 mbs(no audio or really code on the last one). Junk in the trunk mb. Gappa wizard mode. House party, and the final wizard mode is just an uncoded mb right now. So there is a good amount to do... But, bugs. And once its completed a whole heck of a lot to do... Oh and deadheads to bash and vanquish. but no mode or reward besides extra ball currently for ghostbusting them. Or deadheadbusting them?!?!?
And one day I really do want to own an MMr.
I personally went with the Hostest with the mostest because I like her brand of humor and camp, and she has two big assests that MMr doesn't have.

#1435 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Both options are great choices. (In addition to owning an original MM, I own both EATPM and SS).

I’m not a huge Elvira fan per se and don’t know a lot about her shows and movies but love the campiness, humor and what Cassandra has done with the brand. I really like the design and art that Dennis and Greg did for the first two games. The game is beautiful and complements the other two nicely. It looks like a Bally game would with the plastic ramps, specific Jackpot inserts and throwback hand drawn art.

The game does a good job at mixing all the elements - haunted house theme, horror, humor, camp - and the music is a big part of that. Early on I thought the game was going to be too dark for an Elvira game but as I have gotten further into the game I’ve found that’s not true. The music adds a lot to the game and can switch the tone of the game from creepy horror to flat out fun in an instant (the use of “Shout!” is epic!). The lighting will get there, but the RGB light shows on the house are simply amazing.

The shots are more satisfying than they initially appear and the modes use variety well. There are a number of modes that either don’t exist or aren’t complete yet and there is a significant amount of unused sound and custom Elvira video so I suspect there is more to see. There are callouts from Tim Kitzrow (EATPM, SS, AFM, RFM and others) and Elvira that help with the throwback feel. The ramps are smooth and wicked fast. The trunk, house and crypt are seemingly simple but a lot of fun and the lift ramp and subway add to the nostalgic feel.

Would I like the game if I didn’t have the first two? I think yes, because of the feel of the game, how it shoots and the fact it’s a Lyman game (as is Medieval). He did an incredible job with Batman and you can see where he’s going with this one. There are plenty of things you might appreciate only if you know Elvira and her shows or even just the first two Bally games but HOH doesn’t depend on either. The game will clearly end up being a deep one. But that will take some time.

You can’t go wrong with Medieval - it’s time tested classic with great flow, humor, smooth as butter ramps and one of the best toys ever in pinball. It’s a classic game from the 90’s where Elvira has that same 90’s vibe and feels like a game Bally might do today.

Both games execute their themes beautifully but, if I had to choose between MMr and EHOH for home use, Elvira would get a slight edge (primarily for the variety and depth of code).

#1436 4 years ago

Got an opportunity I can’t pass up, so I’m in. Thank you all very much for the candid feedback. I’m getting an Elvira premium and will get the MMr sometime in 2020.

#1437 4 years ago

Unboxing Elvira with friends... Bummer, wouldn't start properly, so update done. Nothing... Game is bought here in Belgium with proper importer... What is going on?
IMG_20191229_225343.jpgIMG_20191229_225343.jpgIMG_20191229_225345.jpgIMG_20191229_225345.jpgIMG_20191229_225350.jpgIMG_20191229_225350.jpg

#1438 4 years ago

Do you guys have 2 utp-cables or three?

IMG_20191229_231944.jpgIMG_20191229_231944.jpg
#1439 4 years ago

I think the node board message you got is an interlock issue. Is it pushed in at the coindoor? Check your connections in the backbox.

Quoted from zwartepanter:

Unboxing Elvira with friends... Bummer, wouldn't start properly, so update done. Nothing... Game is bought here in Belgium with proper importer... What is going on?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#1440 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I've been saying that basically since day one.
They put one on for Gene's head... So we should get one for this one.
I wanted to go for the dead heads and so I made that my goal.
Plunge. Got control, two hits and I got the deadhead. It kicked out of the vuk... Drained...
Pissed me off... Restarted the game... Same thing... Drained...
One more time, restarted the game...
Got control made the two shots right away... And it kicked out and drained...
All within about 1-2 minutes.
Three drains from the vuk. I restarted a 4th time. And finally got better luck. Its too inconsistent to try to predict and get control. It punishes you for trying to advance a feature.
In the game. Sometimes I wait to have the hand of fate lit. So basically if I vanquish the dead head. I have the out lane saves. And too often it goes down those outlanes. And so basically it steals my ball saves.
Shouldn't be that way. And here's my thing... Maybe only make the ball save work if its out an outlane. Don't save it if it goes down the middle. Because, that probably is savable. But, too often I get it to the left outlane on a direct shot, or a wicked bounce that goes to the left. It really cheeses me off. Probably the one thing I HATE about this game.

This is easily fixed in 1 minute. Go to settings, lower the factory default power for the vuk by 10. Ezpz fixes problem entirely. The next code update just needs to make the factory setting 10 lower than it currently comes.

#1441 4 years ago

You have a 60hz node board. It's seems that you need a replacement board for Europe...

#1442 4 years ago

Do you guys have 2 utp-cables or three?[quoted image]

I have 2

#1443 4 years ago

2 here. The third connector is perhaps for topper.

#1444 4 years ago

The 1 8 9 error is just because the coin door is open and the interlock switch isn’t pulled out. The last message indicates your game doesn’t not have the export Version of the CPU node. Your distributor should be able to get you a proper replacement.

#1445 4 years ago
Quoted from VividPsychosis:

This is easily fixed in 1 minute. Go to settings, lower the factory default power for the vuk by 10. Ezpz fixes problem entirely. The next code update just needs to make the factory setting 10 lower than it currently comes.

Not necessarily true. Mine is at 240 and I still have problems. I’ve tried a number of values but still get outlane drains. Finding the balance between being powerful enough to hit the targets without draining isn’t quite that easy. An adjustable ball save activated with the VUK would help.

#1446 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Not necessarily true. Mine is at 240 and I still have problems. I’ve tried a number of values but still get outlane drains. Finding the balance between being powerful enough to hit the targets without draining isn’t quite that easy. An adjustable ball save activated with the VUK would help.

i think the VUK is getting messed up. my friend's used to work 100% of the time, always hitting the targets but now it is a crap shoot. may trickle out or may come out like a rocket. i think the hardware is getting bent, we havnt looked into it yet though.

#1447 4 years ago

This is correct. Two cables like your photo. The spare connector is probably for a topper or other accessory.

#1448 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

The crypt sign is now ready for purchase. $49 shipped. we are also offering an option for a flasher mod to illuminate the front of the crypt, interactive with the crypt flasher.
https://lermods.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Felviras-house-of-horrors-pinball-crypt-sign

Quick update. 1 crypt sign left, should have another batch ready late this week or early next week. If we sell out and you want one, just pm me and I’ll let you know when they are ready. No payment needed.

#1449 4 years ago

Ok I’ve had the game for over a month now so time to say my 2 cents. After the screw came out house ramp I’ve only had 2 more issues. Sometimes the ball gets stuck at the spinner. Between the gargoyle and the spinner. 2 times so far. And the pin that holds the gargoyle seems to work it’s way out for some reason. I took the playfield out today and put the side blades on. Looks great turned out great. I’ve totally fallen in love with this game. It is only my second home pin. Batman 66 is sitting next to it. I’ve got over 1400 games on it in five months. I like that game. It can be a little clunky. But beating the heck out of it is still satisfying. The shots on Elvira are just so rewarding. Everyone that plays it says they like it more. And they are not pinheads. Me and my brother have enjoyed it so much. He was a little worried at first when I got it that we might not like it after we saw some negative post on here. And I think that is going on with stranger things right now. It feels like an adult game. I like that and it’s why I got it. I struggled with picking my next pin. Star Wars Jurassic park wonka are great machines. It kinda feels kiddy sometimes. Nothing wrong with that at all. The rock band games feel more adult for the most part. This is a totally different game than Batman 66. I like how the haunts are set up. the time that is allotted is just right for some good hurry up feel to me. I put up 185mil on it today. And totally choked on gappa angry. The theme is spot on. just talking about it makes me want to beat on this game. It’s so fun! Can’t wait for more updates. Mr. Sheats and company continue the great work.

#1450 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

It's very nice, but the font used on the lettering could be a bit more 'gothic' looking. Nobody would use that font on a tombstone

Rob

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

Trade
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

14,000 (OBO)
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

8,499 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hollywood, FL
$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

18,500 (OBO)
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

There are 18,086 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 362.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/29 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.