IMG_4357 (resized).jpg
IMG_4354 (resized).jpg
7812002B-08B7-4335-A791-C7F7579AF721 (resized).png
gameroom (resized).jpg
309EBE1E-FBF3-462F-9D06-7AB06AE157C8 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20210831_005949514 (resized).jpg
PXL_20210831_005937035~2 (resized).jpg
IMG_1244 (resized).jpg
3567979ec9011cdfe91944466387d448-uncropped_scaled_within_1536_1152 (resized).jpg
4104128a24fce1c61be75ae2894ceaba-uncropped_scaled_within_1536_1152 (resized).jpg
34223ea67148560d3611417d86316f4a-uncropped_scaled_within_1536_1152 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 9614 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 193.
#9601 3 days ago
Quoted from raycasual:

you will def end up owing the new price. when i got mine they tacked on the extra 500. deposit or not, the new price is what you pay. a bummer but imo still worth it. wish i got the LE but its a great pin!

I kinda figured. It's still worth it to me, so I'll just set aside the extra dinero.

#9602 3 days ago
Quoted from larkin90:

Pretty much designed it myself from google images.. made it large enough to fit the back wall & the ceiling and sent it to a printer to print on good, hard wallpaper. (heres an old pic before pinball's were in the scene)
it's pretty easy. The neons were inspired by a picture of a Japanese cafe i saw once.
[quoted image]

Looks fantastic! How did you do the neon, is this the neon looking, bendable lighting that has been available for quite awhile?

#9603 2 days ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Does the game trap the ball, and then you hear a random click and mode starts? Or is game dark as hell and ball just dribbles out with no more warning sounds?
If it’s the first thing I said , you answered your own question and need to tweak that rear opto that controls the down post through the plastic exit of the house. I explained how in a prior post
If it’s the second, I assume your game is at 6.5 degrees or so. Increase it to 6.7 or so.
Let me know if you need any further help on this. It’s a frustrating issue , but fixable.

Ya its number 2. I'll look and see what angle my machine is at.

But now after moving the house on and off, I sometimes get random garage shots. Like the game will say Locks or lit or something and I didn't even shoot the drop target. Or sometimes when I hit the house ramp and a the Haunt starts, if its a haunt that needs the garage shot, it will automatically give it to me before the ball comes out of the house.

So I assume that is an alignment issue with the garage opto. Just need to figure out how to get to it.

Slowly but surely its coming together. Still need to fix my cellar VUK shooting STDM 50% of the time as well.

#9604 1 day ago

happy birthday Cassandra !

#9605 1 day ago
Quoted from luch:

Happy birthday, Cassandra !

Forever 36 . . .
inserts (resized).jpg
. . . and 24 and 36.

#9606 15 hours ago

Does anyone else get flipper fade with this game? As party nights go on for the 5th-6th hour you can't backhand the left ramp anymore.

#9607 14 hours ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Does anyone else get flipper fade with this game? As party nights go on for the 5th-6th hour you can't backhand the left ramp anymore.

That’s not unique to Elvira.

#9608 14 hours ago

I've noticed it get a bit more difficult to backhand the left ramp after about an hour of playing on mine. At that point it's still makable but it's definitely more difficult. I haven't played for much more than 90 minutes straight on it though.

On my AIQ I was finding a lot of shots difficult to make after an hour or so of playing so I got the PinMonk flipper cooling fans and that took care of the issue. I'm probably not going to get the fans on Elvira because most shots are still fine after an hour to an hour and a half for me and that's about as long as I play it in any one stretch, but if you're going to be playing for longer times like you mentioned then the flipper cooling fans might not be a bad idea.

#9609 13 hours ago

I noticed the same thing. At some point, it became almost implayable.
I replaced the flippers coil stops and now it's fine again.

#9610 13 hours ago

The garage is not locking the balls or registering the shots anymore. The ball just go back to the left out lane.
Any clue?

#9611 11 hours ago

Do you still have the Stern coil stops installed? If so, replace them and see if the problem continues.

#9612 10 hours ago

I finally got to play a pro last night, my daughter and I had a lot of fun playing it. Long shot but someday I hope to find an LE!

Edit I played a Premium I didn’t realize there is no pro of this title.

#9613 8 hours ago

Finally played through the entire house this evening. Such a killer pin.

#9614 2 hours ago
Quoted from stf_dnx:

The garage is not locking the balls or registering the shots anymore. The ball just go back to the left out lane.
Any clue?

In my case the garage coil got stuck (open). First i thought the spring was too weak to reset the coil. But then i noticed that the ball lock post (the plastic part) didn't move through the playfield hole without touching it. The solution was to bend the coil mount just a bit, so that the lock post doesn't touch anything when moving.

There are 9614 posts in this topic. You are on page 193 of 193.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside