IMG_0412 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0414 (resized).jpeg
20240417_211237 (resized).jpg
IMG_5084.jpeg
IMG_5121 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5119 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5120 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,124 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 363.
#8651 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Sorry but maybe I missed that. What dip switch settings would I need to adjust? I thought whatever adjustments it may need to make with the board switch were done automatically on the first boot up.
Please let me know and thanks for the heads up.

The dip switches need to match your original board that you removed.

#8652 2 years ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

This glass is astounding! Whered that one come from? Its unreal!

I bought two sheets from Joey at Pinballdecals. He was great to work with.

#8653 2 years ago

Shipment exception
Emergency - Delay in transit

WTH?! It left Anaheim Friday.

6C49ECD0-E61D-4DB1-82F7-BCE084C418D9 (resized).jpeg6C49ECD0-E61D-4DB1-82F7-BCE084C418D9 (resized).jpeg
#8654 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

Man not cheap. $395 plus $98 shipping.

#8655 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Shipment exception
Emergency - Delay in transit
WTH?! It left Anaheim Friday.
[quoted image]

Does FedEx usually deliver pinball machines? When I bought new games in the past they were delivered by trucking companies like Estes or R+L.

I didnt know FedEx did pinball machines. I guess in your situation they aren't doing a very good job of it.

Good news is that you got a game on it's way from this recent build and you dont have to wait until the next run whenever that is.

#8656 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Sorry but maybe I missed that. What dip switch settings would I need to adjust? I thought whatever adjustments it may need to make with the board switch were done automatically on the first boot up.

You shouldn't need to adjust the dip switches on the node you took from JP. You would've needed to adjust them if you swapped 8 and 9 from Elvira.

#8657 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Does FedEx usually deliver pinball machines? When I bought new games in the past they were delivered by trucking companies like Estes or R+L.
I didnt know FedEx did pinball machines. I guess in your situation they aren't doing a very good job of it.
Good news is that you got a game on it's way from this recent build and you dont have to wait until the next run whenever that is.

FedEx has a freight division. Both my NIB games came directly from Stern via FedEx Freight with no issues. It sucks BallyKISS1978 is having a hard time getting his game. I have no doubt it will eventually be delivered. Hopefully, sooner rather than later and unharmed.

#8658 2 years ago

Man not cheap. $395 plus $98 shipping.

No joke! But omg the results..very very impressive! Yeah man totally got my fingers crossed 4u man. Almost touchdown

#8659 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Heres the info that i was thinking about courtesy of nazz26 ..i certainly cant confirm it myself but it doesnt hurt to check if youve got your head in there! I mean, it sounds like u shouldnt have to bit if something got changed who knows..could be the source of the trouble. That one guy had the grounds disconnected on his NIB!

"Yes that is the black molex connector I was talking about. Pin 3 is right flipper, pin 4 left flipper and pin 7 ground. On my DP the molex terminal pin 3 was damaged causing the right flipper to randomly fire.
On EHOH node boards 8 and 9 are the same boards and you can swap them. You will also have to change the dip switch addresses on both boards. Node board 8 is set to off-off-off-off. Node board 9 is set to off-off-on-off."

#8660 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

TY for the info. It really does look like theres nothing in there save for that one little reflection from the translite. Just awesome.

#8661 2 years ago

My crypt shot is all dialled in now so I am always hitting the top number.

Why are the numbers flashing when taking this shot? if its hitting always the same number, should I wait for that number to lit up, or what?

#8662 2 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

FedEx has a freight division. Both my NIB games came directly from Stern via FedEx Freight with no issues. It sucks BallyKISS1978 is having a hard time getting his game. I have no doubt it will eventually be delivered. Hopefully, sooner rather than later and unharmed.

I know right! It is getting a little absurd with all the "emergencies"..

its like weekend at bernies...except bernie is an 8.5k pinnall game. ; ) totally praying for safe landing. Deserves one after all this

#8663 2 years ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

I know right! It is getting a little absurd with all the "emergencies"..
its like weekend at bernies...except bernie is an 8.5k pinnall game. ; ) totally praying for safe landing. Deserves one after all this

That’s too funny. These emergencies is garbage. Just be upfront and say what’s really going on. I would not have a big of a problem.

Like the homeless guy panhandling and says needs money for beer. I appreciate honesty. Appreciate the prayers.

Sold my BKSOR and was supposed to be picked up by STI today. Guy never put me on the schedule. So now tomorrow between 10 am and 12 pm to get picked up, and Elvira dropped off between 12 and 6 pm. Tracking doesn’t even have it scanned in.

F0EBBEB5-8E0E-4CC5-A5DE-2F0D1B306C3D (resized).jpegF0EBBEB5-8E0E-4CC5-A5DE-2F0D1B306C3D (resized).jpeg
#8664 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

My crypt shot is all dialled in now so I am always hitting the top number.
Why are the numbers flashing when taking this shot? if its hitting always the same number, should I wait for that number to lit up, or what?

I've never known exactly either. On mine I try to time the shot to hit the lit center target, and that seems to work most of the time, but not always. I'd love to know the exact rules behind the deadhead finishing vuk shot.

#8665 2 years ago

Awesome tip! I bitch about that happening all the time!

Quoted from locustgrovepin:

Installed a slightly larger rubber silicone ring at the left exit of the pop bumpers. Haven’t had a ball roll sdtm when coming out the left side in several games. Worth a try if you’re having this issue. I believe the one I put in was a 1 1/4”.
[quoted image]

#8666 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

I've never known exactly either. On mine I try to time the shot to hit the lit center target, and that seems to work most of the time, but not always. I'd love to know the exact rules behind the deadhead finishing vuk shot.

You need to hit the targets when they’re all lit.

#8667 2 years ago

I got my game play cards from ralphwiggum and installed them with some magnet sheets. I think they look great!
EAB656CC-D96F-4D9B-BAB4-0FF772CB68F9 (resized).jpegEAB656CC-D96F-4D9B-BAB4-0FF772CB68F9 (resized).jpeg
19AC8BF1-6F00-4453-87AA-E855B5DE4F14 (resized).jpeg19AC8BF1-6F00-4453-87AA-E855B5DE4F14 (resized).jpeg
CD11809B-0054-44CB-A9FF-89AE3DD4BEC8 (resized).jpegCD11809B-0054-44CB-A9FF-89AE3DD4BEC8 (resized).jpeg

#8668 2 years ago
Quoted from locustgrovepin:

You need to hit the targets when they’re all lit.

Thanks!

#8669 2 years ago

That’s too funny. These emergencies is garbage. Just be upfront and say what’s really going on. I would not have a big of a problem.
Like the homeless guy panhandling and says needs money for beer. I appreciate honesty. Appreciate the prayers.
Sold my BKSOR and was supposed to be picked up by STI today. Guy never put me on the schedule. So now tomorrow between 10 am and 12 pm to get picked up, and Elvira dropped off between 12 and 6 pm. Tracking doesn’t even have it scanned in.
[quoted image]

I miss the good old days when you could pick it up from Stern, I picked up a Met Pro with a born on date from the day before. Waiting is the hardest part! Great game well worth the wait.

#8670 2 years ago

Another question.
This is my 3rd stern and have a lot of flickering lightbulbs in this game.

They seem to flicker with vibration. In my other stern this only happened once, but in this I have had 3-4 bulbs flickering

They seem to get fixed by just wiggling them a bit, Reposition the lamp, etc. However, I dont think this will solve the issue.

Should I replace these problematic sockets with better ones?
If so, which ones?

Maybe I should take this question to a different forum… feel free to guide me.

Thanks

#8671 2 years ago

Another question.
They seem to flicker with vibration. In my other stern this only happened once, but in this I have had 3-4 bulbs flickering
They seem to get fixed by just wiggling them a bit, Reposition the lamp, etc. However, I dont think this will solve the issue.
If so, which ones?
Thanks

Repositioning should be fine, as bulbs can come loose. The further it travels bouncing around the back of a truck, the more likely it’d be.

#8672 2 years ago

Another question.
If so, which ones?
Thanks

Also, if you haven’t yet, it’s always a good idea to take the 15 minutes and make sure your connections are tight on the boards on a NIB.

#8673 2 years ago

Tonight is the night!!!

IMG_20210607_173016 (resized).jpgIMG_20210607_173016 (resized).jpg
#8674 2 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Yeah they do now apparently. FedEx delivered my BKSOR, STh, and MBr Se also. Yeah, I am glad I put my deposit in last year and got this run. Still hasn’t been scanned in and showing it’s arrived in Phoenix yet.

#8675 2 years ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

TY for the info. It really does look like theres nothing in there save for that one little reflection from the translite. Just awesome.

There is an easy fix for this in adjustments you can dim the backglass during games. Then goes right back to fully lit after game ends. TOTAL game changer. It's amazing. I wish I could do this on my other games.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#8676 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

There is an easy fix for this in adjustments you can dim the backglass during games. Then goes right back to fully lit after game ends. TOTAL game changer. It's amazing. I wish I could do this on my other games.

Man this sounds so great! Didnt know it did that at all

This is so hard to wait for when youre pin-less. I could have had a 1st pin in the house months ago but really wanted the first to be something special so i took a gamble on a new Elvira. If it does happen though im going to sink everything I got into making it all it can be.

#8677 2 years ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

This is so hard to wait for when youre pin-less. I could have had a 1st pin in the house months ago but really wanted the first to be something special so i took a gamble on a new Elvira. If it does happen though im going to sink everything I got into making it all it can be.

Waiting does suck but it will be worth it! Do you have a game reserved?

#8678 2 years ago

A lighted Alien Spaceship mod I just did. Cheap mod that I think goes well with the game.

Lighted Spaceship  (resized).pngLighted Spaceship (resized).png
Spaceship  (resized).pngSpaceship (resized).png

If interested this is what you will need.
Order the following
Spaceship: https://www.amazon.com/UFO-Cow-Abduction-Bovine-Light/dp/0762493410/ref=sr_1_2
Frosted Blue Light Kit from Comet Pinball: https://www.cometpinball.com/search?q=10SMD6.3VSTRIPBF
Music Wire: https://www.amazon.com/Music-Wire-032-Diameter-Long/dp/B002WXGIHC/ref=sr_1_4
Extender 3': https://www.cometpinball.com/products/matrix-extension-wires?_pos=1&_sid=68dab0116&_ss=r&variant=12493662093356
Or 6" I cant remember but they are cheap: https://www.cometpinball.com/products/matrix-extension-wires?_pos=1&_sid=68dab0116&_ss=r&variant=12493662126124

Take the 2 screws out of the bottom of the ship
Bottom (resized).pngBottom (resized).png
Remove two more screws and remove the board and guts. I bought an extra ship incase I can figure out how to just use the lights built into this ship. There is a momentary contact switch and I have not figured out how to bypass the logic in the board
remove board (resized).pngremove board (resized).png
Trim some of the ship guts out to give a bit more room.
trim (resized).pngtrim (resized).png
Then I drilled a small hole and trimmed a bit towards the back so the wire can come through the ship
hole for wire (resized).pnghole for wire (resized).png
Wrap the light strip around the center, the clear plastic acts like a light pipe so have the lights facing the clear plastic. Plug in wire extender
light strip  (resized).pnglight strip (resized).png
Add music wire , I installed mine like this.
music wire 1 (resized).pngmusic wire 1 (resized).png
music wire 2 (resized).pngmusic wire 2 (resized).png
wire 3 (resized).pngwire 3 (resized).png
Put ship back together. You can use the battery supply to check the lights you just put in
Lights (resized).pngLights (resized).png
Bend wire and make a eyelet to mount
wire bend (resized).pngwire bend (resized).png
With the light kit you get a bulb base you can use, so remove the upper right bulb and insert harness. Then mount to the screw on the back wall. A little bend here or there to get the pitch and angle of choice and that is it. I also used a black magic marker to color the red wire and the music wire. Whats next?
install  (resized).pnginstall (resized).png
Finished product and it only cost about $25
1 (resized).png1 (resized).png
2 (resized).png2 (resized).png
3 (resized).png3 (resized).png

#8679 2 years ago

Waiting does suck but it will be worth it! Do you have a game reserved?

Thanks much..its appreciated : ) Pinside Elvira community has been very therapeuitic in the mean time. Learning lots and v.much enjoy the exchanges.

Yep..shes on reserve..2k deposit in at very beginning of april. My distro guy turned into a clam after I docusigned though and so im very much completely in the dark in terms of where Im on in the list or what my chances are..in particular with the fewer quantity build runs. Kinda needed something like this my whole life. This is supposed to be revenge for not having the super cool expensive toys when i was a kid

2manyhobbies

Thanks for posting that awesome guide! What a cute ufo that is! I keep hoping for a really cool raygun mod.. but then again does the game have raygun rampage incorporated yet? Meh still want raygun lol

#8680 2 years ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

This is supposed to be revenge for not having the super cool expensive toys when i was a kid

Awesome comment!

I predict soon you will have so many awesome toys that you will need more space to keep adding!

#8681 2 years ago
Quoted from 2manyhobbies:

A spaceship lighted mod I just did "Teenagers in Space" LOL Cheep mod and I think it goes well with the game.

[quoted image]
[quoted image]
If interested this is what you will need.
Order the following
Spaceship: amazon.com link »
Frosted Blue Light Kit from Comet Pinball: https://www.cometpinball.com/search?q=10SMD6.3VSTRIPBF
Music Wire: amazon.com link »
Extender 3': https://www.cometpinball.com/products/matrix-extension-wires?_pos=1&_sid=68dab0116&_ss=r&variant=12493662093356
Or 6" I cant remember but they are cheap: https://www.cometpinball.com/products/matrix-extension-wires?_pos=1&_sid=68dab0116&_ss=r&variant=12493662126124
Take the 2 screws out of the bottom of the ship
[quoted image]
Remove two more screws and remove the board and guts. I bought an extra ship incase I can figure out how to just use the lights built in but there is a momentary contact switch and have not figured out yet how to bypass the logic switch/
[quoted image]
Trim some of the ship guts out to give a bit more room.
[quoted image]
Then I drilled a small hole and trimmed a bit towards the back so the wire can come through the ship
[quoted image]
Wrap the light strip around the center, the clear plastic acts like a light pipe so have the lights facing the clear plastic/ Plug in extender
[quoted image]
Add music wire , I installed mine like this.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
Put ship back together. You can use the battery supply to check the lights you just put in
[quoted image]
Bend wire and make a eyelet to mount
[quoted image]
With the light kit you get a bulb base you can use so remove the upper right bulb insert harness and mount to the screw. A little bend here or there to get it pitch the angle of choice and that is about it. I used a black magic marker and to color the red wire so it was not so easy to see. Whats next?
[quoted image]
Finished product and it only cost about $25
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Nicely done. Looks great, though I will nitpick that the Teenagers from Outerspace do look human. But the mod still fits in with the b-movie theme either way.

#8682 2 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

happened on my LE it was the right ramp opto misaligned i believe i had to take the crypt roof off to realign and tighten no problems since

Thank you for the help. I will try this over the weekend. Appreciate it!

#8683 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Nicely done. Looks great, though I will nitpick that the Teenagers from Outerspace do look human. But the mod still fits in with the b-movie theme either way.

LOL already corrected that title and a few grammar issues...Had a few drinks...OK, a lot of drinks

#8684 2 years ago

Joined the club yesterday! Born on May 12th also. So far no issues other than standard adjustments that need to be made like the VUK and left orbit feeding to the left sling. Crossing fingers that it stays that way.
Thanks Kyle at Custom Pinball for the awesome customer service and delivery!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#8685 2 years ago
Quoted from Kronnix:

Born on May 12th

That's four of us now with May 12.

#8686 2 years ago

mine is May 12.

Issues found and corrected:

- 48V circuit not grounded at the power supply as in 100% disconnected.
- Right ramp bent (waiting for a replacement)
- VUK rod as per hurry up pinball
- Chest sticker coming off (waiting for a replacement)
- a few damaged screws on the playfield by incorrectly using power tools
- 1 failed LED

Not impressed. No attention to detail or care.

For the price we are paying, this game is still overpriced.

#8687 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Awesome comment!
I predict soon you will have so many awesome toys that you will need more space to keep adding!

Ha! I know..if this does manage to happen for me I can only imagine the size of the bug thats gonna bite. I have so many favs..
Serously though I appreciate that v. much. I try to keep a perspective that its just a game and all..but its kind of a whole lot more than that for me. Its definitely about the most illogical thing I could be doing with my earnings and it makes me want it all the more heh heh. ..Smitten I am.. I will love her shamelessly

Kronnix man o man lookin good and v.happy to hear minimal issues. The first time I see that beauty sitting in living area I think I might cry. 25+years of desire to plunge in private. Can only imagine it feels like laying in a bathtub of warm jello cubes

2manyhobbies
Oh wow I didnt notice that little tiny UFO on the backboard artwork near the moon! The model shape is almost bang on. Very creative approach there

#8688 2 years ago

mine is May 12.
- 48V circuit not grounded at the power supply as in 100% disconnected.
- Right ramp bent (waiting for a replacement)
- VUK rod as per hurry up pinball
- Chest sticker coming off (waiting for a replacement)
- a few damaged screws on the playfield by incorrectly using power tools
- 1 failed LED
Not impressed. No attention to detail or care.
For the price we are paying, this game is still overpriced.

..and then theres this. What a horror show. Unreal man. I wonder if someone called in sick that day on the assembly line? The vrate sticker too? Insult to injury! Wtf
*crate

#8689 2 years ago

mine is May 12.

Wow. That sucks for sure. My issue list is much smaller. The LED on my lockdown bar button doesn't light (Stern sending a new assembly and cabinet none board) and my shooter lane switch was too low and very loose. Ball wasn't making the switch so the control gate wasn't opening for super skill shot attempt. Super easy fix.

I hope you get your parts quick and get your game to 100%. The quality control does suck but once dialed in you should be good to go. Definitely worth the effort for such a fun game.

#8690 2 years ago

Wow. That sucks for sure. My issue list is much smaller. The LED on my lockdown bar button doesn't light (Stern sending a new assembly and cabinet none board) and my shooter lane switch was loose and very loose. Ball wasn't making the switch so the control gate wasn't opening for super skill shot attempt. Super easy fix.
I hope you get your parts quick and get your game to 100%. The quality control does suck but once dialed in you should be good to go. Definitely worth the effort for such a fun game.

All the issues in mine are minor as well, in fact, I worked them all out myself - as I always do - and all is good, the game is a blast.

What bothers me the most is the lack of proper communication, the delays AND if the issue is big, FORGET IT, you will get a random response from the engineering team and that is it (you are on your own).

Stern is only good at sending parts, which you then will have to be good at replacing yourself. I am good here, in fact, I am JJP quality good lol (no offence)

I am keeping Stern accountable for everything and everyone should or otherwise we continue to get fu***d

IMG_6052 (resized).jpegIMG_6052 (resized).jpegIMG_6053 (resized).jpegIMG_6053 (resized).jpegIMG_6057 (resized).jpegIMG_6057 (resized).jpegIMG_6058 (resized).jpegIMG_6058 (resized).jpegIMG_6063 (resized).jpegIMG_6063 (resized).jpegIMG_6066 (resized).jpegIMG_6066 (resized).jpeg
#8691 2 years ago

I am keeping Stern accountable for everything and everyone should or otherwise we continue to get fu***d

I agree 100%.

#8692 2 years ago

May 15th born date here. Have made a few adjustments, normal stuff, but had to send a service ticket in for my house ramp opto (switch 43 failure) yesterday. Tried reseating node board connections, check for possible miss wire and I have power to it but the receiver side of the opto must have failed. Makes it difficult to get an Extra Ball award when it does not register the shot but seems like no matter what in this hobby there is always something.

#8693 2 years ago

All the issues in mine are minor as well, in fact, I worked them all out myself - as I always do - and all is good, the game is a blast.
What bothers me the most is the lack of proper communication, the delays AND if the issue is big, FORGET IT, you will get a random response from the engineering team and that is it (you are on your own).
Stern is only good at sending parts, which you then will have to be good at replacing yourself. I am good here, in fact, I am JJP quality good lol (no offence)
I am keeping Stern accountable for everything and everyone should or otherwise we continue to get fu***d[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

No matter what I have tried, that dam decal on the crates edge always seems to open up like yours shown, I just now left it that way as it don't bother me much plus you really don't see under it anyway. They should have two pieced it and seemed it together at the bend rather then one piece that will always try to pull itself straight with the larger portion of the decal.

#8694 2 years ago

I agree with you.
Poor design.

I insist on keeping them accountable which will lead to bettee design.

If they tryint to save 0.01 on a sticker while making these, but then spend $100 on shipping replacements…. Then, and only then, Stern will realize they need to change things.

There is always the new guy on the block, somebody inside Stern has these ‘genius’ ideas that look great on paper ‘let’s use a sticker that bends” and only cost them money.

We need to make them aware. If not, then bend over and pay full price for a half ass product.

#8695 2 years ago

Where exactly is that adjustment??? Thank you

#8696 2 years ago

Man it sucks all the issues you guys are having.

My issue is I can't get my distributor to return an updated invoice so I can pay for my game.

They said the game was ready and now I'm in limbo. Really tough when there is no communication from the other side.

#8697 2 years ago
Quoted from Anubis330:

Where exactly is that adjustment??? Thank you

Standard Adjustments.

72 GAMEPLAY BACKBOX BRIGHTNESS 100% (default)

I have mine at like 7% for a light glow. Get zero reflection.

As I mentioned, this is such a cool setting. Set this real low or to zero. Stand in front of game, hit start and watch the reflection fade. Amazes me every time!

#8698 2 years ago

Standard Adjustments.
As I mentioned, this is such a cool setting. Set this real low or to zero. Stand in front of game, hit start and watch the reflection fade. Amazes me every time!

Yeah, it works perfectly.
No need for any fancy glass!!

#8699 2 years ago

Yeah, it works perfectly.
No need for any fancy glass!!

Depends on your definition of "need."

I would not give up my PDI and/or Invisiglass for regular glass, that's for sure.

#8700 2 years ago

Standard Adjustments.

Thanks for sharing this! I adjusted mine but it was adjustment #88. I’ve noticed some of my adjustments are off slightly from the owners manual as well. I just assumed something changed with an update somewhere along the way.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

11,855 (OBO)
$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 18,124 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 363.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/174?hl=2manyhobbies and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.