IMG_0412 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0414 (resized).jpeg
20240417_211237 (resized).jpg
IMG_5084.jpeg
IMG_5121 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5119 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5120 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,115 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 363.
#8601 2 years ago
Quoted from Scorpius:

Pin has been pretty solid thus far. Slight gargoyle adjustment and the connector at the bottom of the crypt for the optoboard got unplugged somehow mid-play (weird) but I am having some difficulty with the ball rolling back out the front of the house.
Assuming it's bouncing off the back of the subway behind the playfied and coming back out as a softer shot sticks no problem. Any adjustment for that or when the game slows a little bit does it resolve?

This happens to me too, have not looked into why it happens yet...
Worst part is the game goes completely dark if you start a mode.

#8602 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

This happens to me too, have not looked into why it happens yet...
Worst part is the game goes completely dark if you start a mode.

Press both flipper buttons to blow off the intro and the lights will return.

#8603 2 years ago

I installed PDI glass on my premium last week and it looks great. Hard to see the difference in photos but in person you can not even see the glass.

8071F203-55E0-47B9-81FC-2BB086FD4DDC (resized).jpeg8071F203-55E0-47B9-81FC-2BB086FD4DDC (resized).jpeg
#8604 2 years ago

Any chance anyone can figure this one out? Unhappy hour starts by itself and continues without a ball on the playfield. It continues for about 30 seconds and racks up over 300 mill on the score. Checking out realigning ramp optos, but I have been unsuccessful thus far. Recent issue. We have had the game since relatively early in production. This is the first issue we have encountered. I have a video. Just have not figured out how to upload it.

#8605 2 years ago
Quoted from Scorpius:

Pin has been pretty solid thus far. Slight gargoyle adjustment and the connector at the bottom of the crypt for the optoboard got unplugged somehow mid-play (weird) but I am having some difficulty with the ball rolling back out the front of the house.
Assuming it's bouncing off the back of the subway behind the playfied and coming back out as a softer shot sticks no problem. Any adjustment for that or when the game slows a little bit does it resolve?

I am having that same issue, shoot up the ramp when the house is open, then it bounces off the subway back onto the playfield while Elvira is talking and playfield dim. I did just try adding a piece of tape at the back of the subway, hoping it softens the hit in there gonna see how that works but I have a few other things going on this weekend. Thing I don't understand is why does it not use the opto near the ball lock inside the subway to confirm the ballis locked before starting the mode for any balls that rattle up in there or hit straight on and bounce back before the gate comes down. Then here is the other weird thing. the house ramp opto is now testing bad (Switch 43 test) when I go into test mode never registers, early on I had a error code for this switch but thought it must be working. But now in multi ball ect when the house ramp is lit for Jackpot, I get no jackpot confirmation. I reseated everything, opto light is on, and I have just shy of 5VDC power going to Opto. So I guess I am going to open a ticket with Stern and I am assuming I need the opto. Always fun dialing in a new pin :0

#8606 2 years ago
Quoted from minwick:

Any chance anyone can figure this one out? Unhappy hour starts by itself and continues without a ball on the playfield. It continues for about 30 seconds and racks up over 300 mill on the score. Checking out realigning ramp optos, but I have been unsuccessful thus far. Recent issue. We have had the game since relatively early in production. This is the first issue we have encountered. I have a video. Just have not figured out how to upload it.

Put it on utube, then can copy it to here

#8607 2 years ago
Quoted from minwick:

happened on my LE it was the right ramp opto misaligned i believe i had to take the crypt roof off to realign and tighten no problems since

#8608 2 years ago

Picked up my EHOH yesterday. Now I just have to set it up and find a way to tell the wife that I bought it. Haha!! I find it much easier to get forgiveness than it is permission. Anyway, a little info to pass, my distributor told me he was allocated 20 machines and then told by Stern he would only be getting 5. 17 actually showed up.

1EEB7608-EFEA-46F3-A8E4-721FFDB377D9 (resized).jpeg1EEB7608-EFEA-46F3-A8E4-721FFDB377D9 (resized).jpeg
#8609 2 years ago
Quoted from 03whtlightning:

My distributor was told by Stern he would only be getting 5 but 17 actually showed up.

Interesting. My distributor was supposed to get 17 but only received 5. Coincidence?

#8610 2 years ago
Quoted from minwick:

If it starts by itself, your ramp optos are triggering. Go into switch test mode and see what’s active.

#8611 2 years ago

Just got a new Elvira!

I am having an issue where I am being awarded back door skills shots in the wrong moments.

For example I shoot the "Wild Women Multi Ball" shot and lock a ball, the game rewards me a back door skill shot.

Another example is I shoot the cellar when open and it grants me a back door skill shot.

I guess this is an opto issue in the house? Not sure where to start.

#8612 2 years ago

Picked up my EHOH yesterday. Now I just have to set it up and find a way to tell the wife that I bought it. Haha!! I find it much easier to get forgiveness than it is permission. Anyway, a little info to pass, my distributor told me he was allocated 20 machines and then told by Stern he would only be getting 5. 17 actually showed up.
[quoted image]

Those who grew up in the 70’s should recognize the pic

CB6B2B12-8D5E-4964-86A7-C7723C0EE8F3 (resized).jpegCB6B2B12-8D5E-4964-86A7-C7723C0EE8F3 (resized).jpeg
#8613 2 years ago

Side art, boney flippers, and 4.5” speakers for the back box installed today.

E448DAD2-F69B-4F04-B22B-2F251606085A (resized).jpegE448DAD2-F69B-4F04-B22B-2F251606085A (resized).jpeg1C3C53A5-8C5A-444A-BE49-3A9044DB6C97 (resized).jpeg1C3C53A5-8C5A-444A-BE49-3A9044DB6C97 (resized).jpegFB38F681-4559-468F-AE75-247CAF74803A (resized).jpegFB38F681-4559-468F-AE75-247CAF74803A (resized).jpeg6DDF5C50-1AA1-4EE3-85FE-5B4A95644CD6 (resized).jpeg6DDF5C50-1AA1-4EE3-85FE-5B4A95644CD6 (resized).jpeg
#8614 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Those who grew up in the 70’s should recognize the pic

Haha!!!! I’m trying to build up the courage to tell her!

#8615 2 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:Just got a new Elvira!
I am having an issue where I am being awarded back door skills shots in the wrong moments.
For example I shoot the "Wild Women Multi Ball" shot and lock a ball, the game rewards me a back door skill shot.
Another example is I shoot the cellar when open and it grants me a back door skill shot.
I guess this is an opto issue in the house? Not sure where to start.

Solved this!

It appears the connectors for two optos were switched. Backdoor seems to be operating correctly now.

Get your QA in order Stern!

#8616 2 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Solved this!
It appears the connectors for two optos were switched. Backdoor seems to be operating correctly now.
Get your QA in order Stern!

I wish an opto was just the only thing that slips by the non-existent Stern QC.

This is my power supply, in my 2 day old Elvira.

48v circuit 100 % not grounded. Also some of the insulation is damaged.

This is what happens when you have unskilled workmanship building games to improve the bottom line.

The build quality of a Stern is very sad.

011683D2-1500-46AE-B1AA-49CF5DCF8750 (resized).jpeg011683D2-1500-46AE-B1AA-49CF5DCF8750 (resized).jpeg6AEBF94E-F19C-44F2-85F0-FF720E47E4B4 (resized).jpeg6AEBF94E-F19C-44F2-85F0-FF720E47E4B4 (resized).jpeg
#8617 2 years ago
Quoted from Scorpius:

but I am having some difficulty with the ball rolling back out the front of the house.

Ball was rolling out the front of my house a fair amount also. When the ball was rolling out of the house I’d noticed I wasn’t hearing the same sound of the post as when the ball did get held correctly.

I checked the post in the subway behind the backboard by quickly raising it up repeatedly by hand and noticed it wasn’t smoothly raising. There was a bit of resistance because the post was resting against the edge of hole it goes through. Put two and two together and figured the post was hanging up on the edge of the hole so the ball wasn’t being held in.

I put washers behind the bracket that hold the post coil to move the post away from the edge it was catching on. It’s worked way more reliably ever since. There are still a few shots that come back out but those have generally been weak shots that probably just didn’t make it to get locked. Went from about 50% holds to over 90%. Here’s a pic of where I put the washers. One behind each screw for the coil.

C2940091-FBAF-4EF1-9F49-093B7D0A6909 (resized).jpegC2940091-FBAF-4EF1-9F49-093B7D0A6909 (resized).jpeg

#8618 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

There's always going to be some tinkering/adjusting to do, but mine delivered a couple weeks ago has been solid and seems to have the main fixes from previous runs in place. The crypt shoots consistently (prior to putting the gargoyle mod on the kick out opening - I need to bend the kickout flap just slightly now so the ball doesn't make contact with the mod on the way out), the trunk lock & ramp haven't had any issues, and the attachment point for the left orbit exit screw is an open horseshoe so the end of the guide can be adjusted easily instead of just having a hole for the screw.
I adjusted the end of that left orbit guide out so the ball doesn't touch the sling when exiting the orbit, and other than that the only tinkering I've had to do so far was on the post that holds the ball behind the backboard. The post was binding a bit against the hole it goes through so it was sometimes getting hung up and balls weren't getting held properly when a haunt started. Very easy fix though to just add a couple washers to the screws holding the post coil to the backboard so it doesn't rub against the edge of that hole anymore and now it's working great.
Only thing I might check on is to see if there's a way to change the aim of the ball kicking out from the cellar just a slight bit. Right now it's going near the tip of my right flipper. It's fine 95% of the time but a few times it's sent it SDTM. I'd like it to hit a slight bit more toward the center of the flipper to try to control it a bit easier on the kickout and prevent any SDTM. I keyword searched this forum but didn't see anything on adjusting the aim of that kickout. My pitch is at 6.9 and it's level left to right both at the flippers and by the house. It's not a big issue so far at all though, just more of an "if I have time I'll look into it" type of thing.
Edit: I forgot about the shooter lane. That's the main adjustment I want to make on mine. The ball seems to drift slightly left as it goes up the metal shooter lane after it passes the forks, so it hits the inner guide on the orbit and doesn't go around very cleanly. When I adjust it by prying the left side up to prevent the drift it works for a game or two but then goes back out of alignment. There doesn't seem to be a good way to get that metal shooter lane ramp out to put some support under it to counter the lean without taking the whole orbit ball guide out. On AIQ there was a big opening under that part so I was able to wedge something under it, but there doesn't seem to be a similar opening underneath it on Elvira.

Can you give me more information on this and how you fixed it? Maybe a picture of what you did ? I have those exact two issues. Left orbit sending the ball into the left sling (I've fixed this) and the ball not being held properly when a haunt starts.

#8619 2 years ago
Quoted from JackOfPots:

Can you give me more information on this and how you fixed it? Maybe a picture of what you did ? I have those exact two issues. Left orbit sending the ball into the left sling (I've fixed this) and the ball not being held properly when a haunt starts.

There really isn't too much more I can show or describe. It was a pretty straightforward job. When I looked at the post that holds the ball behind the backboard I saw it was very close to the opto bracket that's right by the post and thought that could be causing the resistance I was feeling when I used my finger to pull the post up several times in a row quickly. But then as I looked closer it seemed like the post was more against the edge of the hole on the side closest to the backboard, so I decided to try using washers behind the coil bracket to move everything away from the backboard and more toward the center of the hole.

In the picture in my post I circled both screws. You can see part of the washer behind the bracket and the top screw. I took one screw out and used a magnet to slide a washer in behind the bracket while I replaced the screw. Then I repeated that for the other screw. By doing one screw at a time I didn't have to deal with the coil dangling from having both screws out.

I'm sure there could be different reasons for balls not being held in the house. This was what was going on with mine and it's made a big difference in how frequently the ball is held for me so I thought I'd share the info. It's definitely worth checking first both visually to see if the post seems to be up against an edge and by feeling how the post moves before doing it though, because it could be some other reason the ball is coming out of the house on yours. At worst though it's a pretty quick job to add the washers to see if it helps.

And, again, the sound on mine was a bit of a giveaway also. I'm now hearing a much more consistent thunk sound from the post when I'm playing and a ball gets held in the house. Hope this helps on yours.

#8620 2 years ago

My May 12th built machine so far hasn't shown any issues. Haven't played too much yet mind you. Just extremely happy to finally get it and have been taking in it's beauty. I purchased a statue instead of the topper. I'm not leaving it up there until i figure out a mounting system I can trust, and probably add some lighting to it. Just for pics to see how it looks.IMG_0615 (resized).jpgIMG_0615 (resized).jpgIMG_0612 (resized).jpgIMG_0612 (resized).jpgIMG_0611 (resized).jpgIMG_0611 (resized).jpg

#8621 2 years ago

Haha!!!! I’m trying to build up the courage to tell her!

Man I would NOT want to be you. Buying a used older pin is one thing, but damn!

698C670B-1ECD-47BC-AFFB-4B1805C6479E (resized).jpeg698C670B-1ECD-47BC-AFFB-4B1805C6479E (resized).jpeg
#8622 2 years ago

I swapped out my JP node board 8 (blue board under the playfield by the left flipper) to see if that was why my flippers were malfunctioning. As some have referenced, that at least appears to be part of the problem.

The good news is the flippers are now working properly and I can at least play the game. However, I noticed my GI lights on both sides under the slings are not working (referenced in one of the warnings). I 'm pretty sure it has been this way since I unboxed it last Saturday as I remember thinking the game was very dark. The other issue I'm having is that the ball rarely stays in the house now when starting a mode. It pops out the right side 75% of the time instead.

The warning I don't understand at all and am most concerned about is the node 8 overcurrent warning (see attached pictures). Anyone know what the overcurrent means?

Is the JP board different than the one in Elvira (doesn't appear to be). My distributor is going to contact Stern Monday about these issues but does anyone here have any insight? (I can't believe this is a NIB game!)

20210605_104025 (resized).jpg20210605_104025 (resized).jpg20210605_110808 (resized).jpg20210605_110808 (resized).jpg20210605_110815 (resized).jpg20210605_110815 (resized).jpg20210605_125712 (resized).jpg20210605_125712 (resized).jpg

#8623 2 years ago

I wish an opto was just the only thing that slips by the non-existent Stern QC.
This is my power supply, in my 2 day old Elvira.
48v circuit 100 % not grounded. Also some of the insulation is damaged.
This is what happens when you have unskilled workmanship building games to improve the bottom line.
The build quality of a Stern is very sad.[quoted image][quoted image]

Holy crap!! That is one of the easiest things to do and most crucial. You do not need to be an electrician to know not having a ground attached is a very very bad thing. My Elvira arrives next week and I will have to go through it.

#8624 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Ball was rolling out the front of my house a fair amount also. When the ball was rolling out of the house I’d noticed I wasn’t hearing the same sound of the post as when the ball did get held correctly.
I checked the post in the subway behind the backboard by quickly raising it up repeatedly by hand and noticed it wasn’t smoothly raising. There was a bit of resistance because the post was resting against the edge of hole it goes through. Put two and two together and figured the post was hanging up on the edge of the hole so the ball wasn’t being held in.
I put washers behind the bracket that hold the post coil to move the post away from the edge it was catching on. It’s worked way more reliably ever since. There are still a few shots that come back out but those have generally been weak shots that probably just didn’t make it to get locked. Went from about 50% holds to over 90%. Here’s a pic of where I put the washers. One behind each screw for the coil.
[quoted image]

I'll give this a shot tomorrow and report back.

#8625 2 years ago
Quoted from TommyGavin:

My May 12th built machine

Our games share the same birthday.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#8626 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Our games share the same birthday.

Make it birthday triplets then I'm a 12th as well!

#8627 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I swapped out my JP node board 8 (blue board under the playfield by the left flipper) to see if that was why my flippers were malfunctioning. As some have referenced, that at least appears to be part of the problem.
The good news is the flippers are now working properly and I can at least play the game. However, I noticed my GI lights on both sides under the slings are not working (referenced in one of the warnings). I 'm pretty sure it has been this way since I unboxed it last Saturday as I remember thinking the game was very dark. The other issue I'm having is that the ball rarely stays in the house now when starting a mode. It pops out the right side 75% of the time instead.
The warning I don't understand at all and am most concerned about is the node 8 overcurrent warning (see attached pictures). Anyone know what the overcurrent means?
Is the JP board different than the one in Elvira (doesn't appear to be). My distributor is going to contact Stern Monday about these issues but does anyone here have any insight? (I can't believe this is a NIB game!)
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Overcurrent means you have a short somewhere. Check your light sockets. There have been reports of solder inside the sockets causing issues.

#8628 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Overcurrent means you have a short somewhere. Check your light sockets. There have been reports of solder inside the sockets causing issues.

Thanks! Which light sockets? The GI lights out under the slings?

#8629 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

The ones that are out

#8630 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Man I hope you find the short. Freaking sucks. I had a short on my Gorgar I couldn’t find on my lights. Kept blowing resistors on my MPU. Ended up taking to a guy to find and repair.

No excuse to have your problems for a NIB pin. This should have never left the factory. They obviously did not test it at all. Especially since the node board for the damn flippers is bad. Stern should give you back the $500 up charge you (we) paid.

Hopefully you here something tomorrow. I am calling FedEx tomorrow to see when I will get my game. Depending on how far out their schedule is, I will probably go get it myself.

#8631 2 years ago
Quoted from Paddy-o:

I had this happen with a Batman '66. If you have another Stern machine, pull the spike board and try it in Elvira, using the Elvira sim card. If Elvira works, you have a bad board, and you'll want to call Stern or your distributor.

So I switched my boards and they both work in LZ and neither work in Elvira, neither board fires up the screen on Elvira

#8632 2 years ago
Quoted from Kside:

So I switched my boards and they both work in LZ and neither work in Elvira, neither board fires up the screen on Elvira

Bad cpu?

Have you checked the memory card as it waa suggestes before?

If not, flash it

#8633 2 years ago

Just updated to V1.02 at Young Ethels in Brookline. The EATPM will reside next to these one day.

FB_IMG_1622036201777 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1622036201777 (resized).jpg
#8634 2 years ago
Quoted from pinaholic:

Just updated to V1.02 at Young Ethels in Brookline. The EATPM will reside next to these one day.
[quoted image]

They really are some of the best looking games every made. I'd love to complete the trilogy too. At least you got the two most expensive purchases of the trilogy, out of the way.

#8635 2 years ago

Installed a slightly larger rubber silicone ring at the left exit of the pop bumpers. Haven’t had a ball roll sdtm when coming out the left side in several games. Worth a try if you’re having this issue. I believe the one I put in was a 1 1/4”.

C3448601-D95B-46E3-9625-064DDDDD4BAD (resized).jpegC3448601-D95B-46E3-9625-064DDDDD4BAD (resized).jpeg
#8636 2 years ago

Bad cpu?
Have you checked the memory card as it waa suggestes before?
If not, flash it

I flashed the SD card, and it works! Thank you all very much! Any reason I should swap the boards back to their original games?

#8637 2 years ago
Quoted from Kside:

I flashed the SD card, and it works! Thank you all very much! Any reason I should swap the boards back to their original games?

not necessary.

#8638 2 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

[quoted image]

Didnt seem to resolve it, but that post is better aligned now. Im going to try to strategically angle some dampening material at the top of the subway. A light shot always sticks okay it seems.

#8639 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I installed PDI glass on my premium last week and it looks great. Hard to see the difference in photos but in person you can not even see the glass.
[quoted image]

This glass is astounding! Whered that one come from? Its unreal!

#8640 2 years ago
Quoted from Kside:

If it’s not broke don’t fix it. First rule I learned when I started in 2019.

#8641 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Good job on swapping the node board! When u did that, out of curiosity (and with respect to your error issues here), did you adjust the dip switch settings for the board like the one guy suggested? If not maybe that would solve these issues? V.much hoping this game gets sorted 4you quick man..what a drag

#8642 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

If it’s not broke don’t fix it. First rule I learned when I started in 2019.

One of my fav philosophies in life man! That and the conservation of energy principle lol. Dude you are so close to the big win..almost time for some champagne corks to pop

#8643 2 years ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

One of my fav philosophies in life man! That and the conservation of energy principle lol. Dude you are so close to the big win..almost time for some champagne corks to pop

Got a hold of FedEx freight this morning after 40 minutes of calling. Scheduled tomorrow between 12 and 5:00 pm. Fingers crossed. Appreciate your support my friend. Closer now than I have ever been. Pray no issues with the game.

#8644 2 years ago

Well tracking did show it was in transit to Phoenix and now that is gone on the updated tracking. WTH?!

EF00BDFE-E5CC-4AA3-B459-B0616F392C50 (resized).pngEF00BDFE-E5CC-4AA3-B459-B0616F392C50 (resized).png
#8645 2 years ago

Fed ex sucks lately, we only use and request ups. Fed ex has left packages outside in 50 mph winds here, after we have told them repeatedly to leave in garage . Hoping your game arrives safely and 100%

#8646 2 years ago

Few pages back I posted about how my ramp rail bumpers (nubs of death) were black, and busted and needed replacements. Most of you have blue ones, not black. I called Stern who said only blue exists and eventually they found the part # for black but didn't have them so they were sending me blue ones.

Then this arrived....

PXL_20210607_163617872 (resized).jpgPXL_20210607_163617872 (resized).jpg
#8647 2 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Few pages back I posted about how my ramp rail bumpers (nubs of death) were black, and busted and needed replacements. Most of you have blue ones, not black. I called Stern who said only blue exists and eventually they found the part # for black but didn't have them so they were sending me blue ones.
Then this arrived....
[quoted image]

clear as mud. lol

#8648 2 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Then this arrived....
[quoted image]

Black is the new blue.

#8649 2 years ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

Good job on swapping the node board! When u did that, out of curiosity (and with respect to your error issues here), did you adjust the dip switch settings for the board like the one guy suggested? If not maybe that would solve these issues? V.much hoping this game gets sorted 4you quick man..what a drag

Sorry but maybe I missed that. What dip switch settings would I need to adjust? I thought whatever adjustments it may need to make with the board switch were done automatically on the first boot up.

Please let me know and thanks for the heads up.

#8650 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Fed ex sucks lately, we only use and request ups. Fed ex has left packages outside in 50 mph winds here, after we have told them repeatedly to leave in garage . Hoping your game arrives safely and 100%

I had no problem with FedEx till now. Really disappointing that they went down like this. Hopefully it does arrives safely. Appreciate it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

Trade
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

There are 18,115 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 363.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/173?hl=2manyhobbies and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.