IMG_0412 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0414 (resized).jpeg
20240417_211237 (resized).jpg
IMG_5084.jpeg
IMG_5121 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5119 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5120 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,124 posts in this topic. You are on page 172 of 363.
#8551 2 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

ok good to know! yes I was just looking at the gargoyles, it is my favourite little gizmo of the game, mind you, all the toys are probably the best I have seen on a Stern. Really like this game, even though I don't care too much about the theme, it is a really fun pin, great callouts and code is excellent.

Check out Scared Stiff. Same gizmo (but frogs) and the same game designer.

#8552 2 years ago

Oh hey fellas

16227484701968904525160320104244 (resized).jpg16227484701968904525160320104244 (resized).jpg
#8553 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:I agree. I bought a GB premium back in summer of 2017, just my second pin ever at that point, and I had zero pinball tech skills then. My GB had a “subway eject device malfunction” warning right out of the box. I called, left messages, spoke with Chaz multiple times. I bought a voltmeter to try to determine the problem. After he sent me a new coil for the subway VUK and the problem persisted, he finally sent me a new node board. That fixed the problem, but only after many frustrating calls and 6 weeks of waiting to play my new pin. I remember saying to him, “$7000+ for a new machine and I have to make it work right?” At least it helped me start to learn to make repairs. Chaz did spend a couple hours on the phone walking me thru those repairs. RIP, Chaz.

I had heard Chaz was very helpful and responsive when contacted. When did he pass? Anyone know what happened?

#8554 2 years ago

Last night turned my machine on for the first time in a week and the red lights in the back box came on as usual, but the screen never started up, and back box stayed red. After turning off/unplugging the red lights stay on for 3-4 seconds then fade away. Tried it 4-5 times. Thanks for any thoughts

#8555 2 years ago
Quoted from Kside:

Last night turned my machine on for the first time in a week and the red lights in the back box came on as usual, but the screen never started up, and back box stayed red. After turning off/unplugging the red lights stay on for 3-4 seconds then fade away. Tried it 4-5 times. Thanks for any thoughts

I had this happen with a Batman '66. If you have another Stern machine, pull the spike board and try it in Elvira, using the Elvira sim card. If Elvira works, you have a bad board, and you'll want to call Stern or your distributor.

#8556 2 years ago
Quoted from Scorpius:

Oh hey fellas
[quoted image]

Congrats!! Still waiting for mine. Since emergency delay still sitting in California. Scheduled for delivery tomorrow between 12 and 5pm. I will believe it when I see it sitting in my front living room.

#8557 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Congrats!! Still waiting for mine. Since emergency delay still sitting in California. Scheduled for delivery tomorrow between 12 and 5pm. I will believe it when I see it sitting in my front living room.

Do not leave your house from 7am to midnight tmrw!!! And, be nice to delivery guy, not his fault for the delays

#8558 2 years ago

question about code... I have 1.02, is this considered the final code, as in, is the game complete?

#8559 2 years ago
Quoted from Kside:

With the game off, re-seat the SD card. Turn the game back on.

#8560 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Do not leave your house from 7am to midnight tmrw!!! And, be nice to delivery guy, not his fault for the delays

I will not leave and I am always nice. I always treat people nice who deserve it. Not some angry hateful prick like some people can be.

#8561 2 years ago

I will not leave and I am always nice. I always treat people nice who deserve it. Not some angry hateful prick like some people can be.

I know, just feelin for ya, its been a long journey

#8562 2 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I know, just feelin for ya, its been a long journey

It sure has. Been like waiting for all holidays and my birthday. My skull arrived today for my custom shooter rod. Will post more pics once my shooter rod arrives from Marco.

I thought it would be cheap and hollow. It’s actually solid and well done. Exceeded my expectations. If goes well may start selling some to help put funds back in my account lol.

B340DBCC-7A1A-4B2E-9425-9A102526643F (resized).jpegB340DBCC-7A1A-4B2E-9425-9A102526643F (resized).jpeg55819ECE-C357-4DEA-A5FB-AC17D3328EBA (resized).jpeg55819ECE-C357-4DEA-A5FB-AC17D3328EBA (resized).jpeg46046859-7D1C-46AA-A86A-5006CCFC6E84 (resized).jpeg46046859-7D1C-46AA-A86A-5006CCFC6E84 (resized).jpeg
#8563 2 years ago

If anyone's ready to let their Elvira LE or SE go...shoot me a PM. Looking for HUO or NIB with cash in hand, no hassle transaction. For now, I'll continue enjoying my Elvira HoH family crypt topper, lol.

#8564 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

You need to experience House Party.

We get the Wild Women multi ball a good bit, does doing that same stuff get to House Party?

Quoted from Hayfarmer:

You can adjust sling power in settings. Extra balls are available when you complete 2 haunts or complete 2 dead heads

The only game I have ever adjusted anything is Oktoberfest, and it was easy.

I adjusted this game to 5 ball very easy while ago, and I was going to adjust the slings, but I could not find that anywhere in settings.

I even looked through the owners manual, which is the first time I have ever took a Stern game manual out of the game and looked at it.

I did not see anything in the manual either.

Thanks for the info about the extra balls, we still can not get that far into the game.

A couple of members here plan to stop by and help soon.

I paid very close attention while ago, and while the slings are pretty bad at throwing the ball straight to the out lanes without a chance to flip it (unless you are fast and can shake the game the right way), the worst is hitting the garage target, 90% of the time hitting that the ball flies back SDTM.

The 10% of the time that the garage target does not fly back SDTM is a shot made by accident, that just barely hits the target.

So many times when the ball leaves the pops, and comes out on the house side, it goes SDTM. If it leaves the pops and comes down the right out lane it is fine.

And when you get the multi balls out of the garage, most of those just go SDTM.

The game is a whole lot of fun, but needs a lot of tweaking, these cheap drains without ever getting a chance to try to flip the ball gets old.

And I am nudging and doing all I can. I have a tilt every now and then trying to save a cheap drain that I never once had a chance to flip.

Part of the problem is we are not great players, but still, drains when you never even had a chance to flip the ball is not good.

With the game set to 5 ball now, the best I did was 68 mil, and I got to see a little bit of new stuff.

At least it is playable, although aggravating. I feel very sorry for members here having the flipper problems and other issues that can not enjoy the game at all right now.

So far AC/DC was the only game I ever had that was so bad with SDTM drains I sold it with around 2400 plays, and there was still preset high scores on it, and only around 5 extra balls in all those plays.

Right now I just wish I had never read comments here about how easy this game is, and I would not feel so bad.

Hopefully soon everyone will have their game, and all will be 100% playable. It is a awesome game. I can not wait to play it when it is totally dialed in.

#8565 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I had heard Chaz was very helpful and responsive when contacted. When did he pass? Anyone know what happened?

He died last August. I heard it was heart-related. Stern issued a statement simply saying he passed suddenly. He was always pretty responsive, and did take the time to walk you through troubleshooting on the phone. He never seemed in a hurry to get off the phone, and he had a calm, chill demeanor that was a good fit for dealing with panicked pinball owners. It was a loss to Stern and our community when he died.

#8566 2 years ago

So much for arriving tomorrow. What the hell?!!

4E671A0B-4FC3-4C80-BD0D-B0BA1D9B5A63 (resized).jpeg4E671A0B-4FC3-4C80-BD0D-B0BA1D9B5A63 (resized).jpeg
#8567 2 years ago

So much for arriving tomorrow. What the hell?!!
[quoted image]

Hope the truck wasn’t in a wreck

You should check with FedEx

Was it being picked up at the shipping terminal or home
Delivery

Sorry man - that’s rough

#8568 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Hope the truck wasn’t in a wreck
You should check with FedEx
Was it being picked up at the shipping terminal or home
Delivery
Sorry man - that’s rough

I spoke with FedEx Thursday morning. Talked to Phoenix office who then called Anaheim California FedEx who scheduled delivery for today. I checked tracking at 10:37 pm and it had this update but showed time as 12:17am. Now I am getting pissed. $8500 F ing pin stuck somewhere in California for 3 days. At this point I don’t know if I want to scream or cry. And I have to wait a few hours to talk to some F ing one!

DD9D42E2-0857-4FC0-834E-E8D7DC42D9A9 (resized).pngDD9D42E2-0857-4FC0-834E-E8D7DC42D9A9 (resized).png

#8569 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I agree. I bought a GB premium back in summer of 2017, just my second pin ever at that point, and I had zero pinball tech skills then. My GB had a “subway eject device malfunction” warning right out of the box. I called, left messages, spoke with Chaz multiple times. I bought a voltmeter to try to determine the problem. After he sent me a new coil for the subway VUK and the problem persisted, he finally sent me a new node board. That fixed the problem, but only after many frustrating calls and 6 weeks of waiting to play my new pin. I remember saying to him, “$7000+ for a new machine and I have to make it work right?” At least it helped me start to learn to make repairs. Chaz did spend a couple hours on the phone walking me thru those repairs. RIP, Chaz.

Yes..ive heard many good things about Chaz..sounds like quite a sad loss. I am however invigorated by the excellent members here : ) thats one heck of a horror show there on the GB. Thats such a gorgeous game. Big fan of that one. Sounds like u cut your teeth on it real good too!

It may take me a bit to get up to speed once i get my hands on my game but i very much plan to learn it inside and out so i can assist others when scant distributors or stern fails people with their NIB.

Eagle Pin good call. I was very curious about that. If the default settings sound good this is a good sign speaker upgrades may not be so necessary out of the box. Sounds like the EQ scheme is probably just flat by default. Like the contributer suggested; just a tiny little bump on the highs and lows could enhance the experience quite a bit..juuusst a little though cause you dont want to loose too much mid there.

Rather than the big investment of a pinwoofer, i was considering that maybe a little bass transducer unit to really reinforce feeling the low end through the cab..like a 50 bux Dayton unit combo'd with a small channel amp that can filter out everything but the bass. If the audio setup can support it something like that it could really make it feel like theres a monster sub in there when youve physically got hands on it (so long as it doesnt cause unwanted rumble)..and do it in a way that doesnt actually mess with the audio coming out of the speakers. Anyone tried that in here?

#8570 2 years ago

I spoke with FedEx Thursday morning. Talked to Phoenix office who then called Anaheim California FedEx who scheduled delivery for today. I checked tracking at 10:37 pm and it had this update but showed time as 12:17am. Now I am getting pissed. $8500 F ing pin stuck somewhere in California for 3 days. At this point I don’t know if I want to scream or cry. And I have to wait a few hours to talk to some F ing one!
[quoted image]

Dude its cursed.

Lol hang in there! Today could be the day! Skull is lookin nice man. Glad to hear it feels solid. Cant wait 4 pics!

#8571 2 years ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

Dude its cursed.
Lol hang in there! Today could be the day! Skull is lookin nice man. Glad to hear it feels solid. Cant wait 4 pics!

I tell people my family and I have the worst luck.

#8572 2 years ago

Hey guys.

I just bought a bag full of SS parts (boogie men, boney beast head and bones, etc) and was wanting to experiment with putting them on the EHOH playfield in homage and loving memory of the SS pin I use to own and miss. (sniff sniff)

Anyways, I know a pinsider did this and I recall him putting the boney beast skull head at the entrance of the right ramps, along with the rib pieces circling around the ramp as well. Did anybody do this or recall who did this and, if you did, how did you attach the boney beast head?

You can answer me here or thru a private chat message here on Pinside. I appreciate any help you throw my way. Thanks in advance!

#8573 2 years ago

[quoted image]

This happened to me too. Tracking showed that "Emergency - delayed in transit" message three different times. They even scheduled to drop it off one day, and never showed up. It was super frustrating.

It was finally delivered and was in perfect condition. Hopefully yours shows up all in one piece as well.

#8574 2 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

This happened to me too. Tracking showed that "Emergency - delayed in transit" message three different times. They even scheduled to drop it off one day, and never showed up. It was super frustrating.
It was finally delivered and was in perfect condition. Hopefully yours shows up all in one piece as well.

I am so pissed off right now. I could have driven to California to get it and been back already and been up and playing. It’s a lousy 6 hours and 14 minutes away from me.

Waited 7 months for the game and now it’s sitting 6 1/2 hours away. I know it’s just a game, but so much has happened to my family recently and over the years. This was just something we have been looking forward to and needed a win.

#8575 2 years ago

We are all pulling for you. A win is still within reach!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#8576 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

We get the Wild Women multi ball a good bit, does doing that same stuff get to House Party?

You need to complete 3 house modes ( windows lit ) halfway through the house and the next time the front door is open when you shoot in house party will start.

#8577 2 years ago

Not sure if anyone has posted this in the Elvira forum yet but just wanted to share it in case anyone needs to remove the house to problem solve ball guide or opto issues. Happy Friday all!

#8578 2 years ago

question about code... I have 1.02, is this considered the final code, as in, is the game complete?

does anybody know if the code is complete at 1.02 or are we waiting for some more?

#8579 2 years ago
Quoted from HurryUpPinball:

Not sure if anyone has posted this in the Elvira forum yet but just wanted to share it in case anyone needs to remove the house to problem solve ball guide or opto issues. Happy Friday all!

I watched this a couple of days ago, thanks for that. Great vid! following!

I watched the vuk related one (2.0 v) and will attempt the fix, my ball launch isn't consistent... On that note, are you guys putting mylar on the PF where the ball hits it after coming out the VUK? Elvira is getting some dimples, I presume these will even out over time but just wondering what everybody else is doing (not interested in PF protectors), so I am leaning towards leaving it alone. Mind you, I did install mylar behind the house in the places where the ball is dropped.

#8580 2 years ago

does anybody know if the code is complete at 1.02 or are we waiting for some more?

I think most agree that the game is complete with the 1.02 code.

However, if Lyman wants to put some more icing on his already fantastic cake then we would welcome it.

There a few additional movies that are featured in the games artwork and are referenced in the game settings (Eegah, Wasp Woman, Killer Shrews, Giant Leeches, bucket of blood) but havent been used as haunts or modes yet. So it's possible he might still add those haunts in at some point.

#8581 2 years ago

I watched this a couple of days ago, thanks for that. Great vid! following!

I watched the vuk related one (2.0 v) and will attempt the fix, my ball launch isn't consistent... On that note, are you guys putting mylar on the PF where the ball hits it after coming out the VUK? Elvira is getting some dimples, I presume these will even out over time but just wondering what everybody else is doing (not interested in PF protectors), so I am leaning towards leaving it alone. Mind you, I did install mylar behind the house in the places where the ball is dropped.

Yes, get your VUK dialed in and then stick some mylar over the impact area. That one spot will take a beating.

#8582 2 years ago

I really hope they use some more movies. I am a fan of Wasp Woman, Killer Shrews, Giant Leeches, so I have my fingers crossed.

Maybe when the pinball shows start running again we can get some people to ask in person.

#8583 2 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Hey guys.
I just bought a bag full of SS parts (boogie men, boney beast head and bones, etc) and was wanting to experiment with putting them on the EHOH playfield in homage and loving memory of the SS pin I use to own and miss. (sniff sniff)
Anyways, I know a pinsider did this and I recall him putting the boney beast skull head at the entrance of the right ramps, along with the rib pieces circling around the ramp as well. Did anybody do this or recall who did this and, if you did, how did you attach the boney beast head?
You can answer me here or thru a private chat message here on Pinside. I appreciate any help you throw my way. Thanks in advance!

You mean this?

20210604_180459 (resized).jpg20210604_180459 (resized).jpg
#8584 2 years ago

anyone happen to know the screw size for the small black screws that attach the roof to the crypt?

#8585 2 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

anyone happen to know the screw size for the small black screws that attach the roof to the crypt?

Game manual Pg 55 says "Screw, 4-40 x 3/8" PTH MS - Black"

#8586 2 years ago
Quoted from Slapfighter:

You mean this?[quoted image]

this is an awesome mod, is that an original part off a SS pin or a mod? I need this in my pin!!!

#8587 2 years ago
Quoted from Slapfighter:

You mean this?[quoted image]

Looks a lot like my EHOH

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#8588 2 years ago

this is an awesome mod, is that an original part off a SS pin or a mod? I need this in my pin!!!

Yes, SS parts

#8589 2 years ago

I’m thinking about getting one when they make some later in the year. How much tinkering or fixing should I expect to do? Do you expect the late builds will built with any running fixes?

I’ve been reading the rules there’s quite a lot of modes as well as so many multiballs. I can’t think of any other game with as many different MB modes.

I had an Elvira on loan for a week around 1 year ago was able to play a lot but didn’t complete too many modes and was just scratching the surface.

#8590 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

The only game I have ever adjusted anything is Oktoberfest, and it was easy.
I adjusted this game to 5 ball very easy while ago, and I was going to adjust the slings, but I could not find that anywhere in settings.
I even looked through the owners manual, which is the first time I have ever took a Stern game manual out of the game and looked at it.
I did not see anything in the manual either.
Thanks for the info about the extra balls, we still can not get that far into the game.
A couple of members here plan to stop by and help soon.
I paid very close attention while ago, and while the slings are pretty bad at throwing the ball straight to the out lanes without a chance to flip it (unless you are fast and can shake the game the right way), the worst is hitting the garage target, 90% of the time hitting that the ball flies back SDTM.
The 10% of the time that the garage target does not fly back SDTM is a shot made by accident, that just barely hits the target.
So many times when the ball leaves the pops, and comes out on the house side, it goes SDTM. If it leaves the pops and comes down the right out lane it is fine.
And when you get the multi balls out of the garage, most of those just go SDTM.
The game is a whole lot of fun, but needs a lot of tweaking, these cheap drains without ever getting a chance to try to flip the ball gets old.
And I am nudging and doing all I can. I have a tilt every now and then trying to save a cheap drain that I never once had a chance to flip.
Part of the problem is we are not great players, but still, drains when you never even had a chance to flip the ball is not good.
With the game set to 5 ball now, the best I did was 68 mil, and I got to see a little bit of new stuff.
At least it is playable, although aggravating. I feel very sorry for members here having the flipper problems and other issues that can not enjoy the game at all right now.
So far AC/DC was the only game I ever had that was so bad with SDTM drains I sold it with around 2400 plays, and there was still preset high scores on it, and only around 5 extra balls in all those plays.
Right now I just wish I had never read comments here about how easy this game is, and I would not feel so bad.
Hopefully soon everyone will have their game, and all will be 100% playable. It is a awesome game. I can not wait to play it when it is totally dialed in.

Sounds to me like your game is leaning heavily to the right, most of what you mention can likely be fixed by properly levelling it. You may occasionally get a slow ball out of the pops SDTM or a hard shot to the garage drop, but never left loop SDTM. Many have the opposite , left loop into the slings issue to which a fix has been posted in the thread. Also make sure your bubble level in the shooter lane is centered between the lines to start with. This game has fantastic flow when properly dialed in.

Sling power is under Adjustments>Game Feature Adjustments #266 on SW version 1.02
You get to house party by starting half of the haunts

#8591 2 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

We are all pulling for you. A win is still within reach!

Thanks my friend. Appreciate it. Still in California.

#8592 2 years ago

looks like my VUK is now fixed. I followed the instructions here:

and it worked like a charm
Thanks so much HurryUpPinball

edit: I did not have a Dremel attachment handy so I drilled the top with a 3/8 drill bit, drilling the top lightly and with very slow rotations, once I got the shape I wanted, finished it off with a pinball wrapped in sand paper just to shape it to the ball.

I really wanted to use the Dremel but did not have the correct grading stone and amazon said it would arrive in 1 month, so I tried what I had at hand, nonetheless, the grinding stone might be the best/safer approach!
IMG_6061 (resized).jpegIMG_6061 (resized).jpegIMG_6062 (resized).jpegIMG_6062 (resized).jpeg

#8593 2 years ago
Quoted from HurryUpPinball:

Can't thank you enough for this and all your videos.

#8594 2 years ago

Phoenix FedEx called me to tell me that Elvira has not arrived since I was scheduled today for delivery. I asked if they had any information why the delay. She told me to call Anaheim hub.

I called and lady in California told me to call Phoenix FedEx hub. I told her they told me to call you. She put me on hold. I asked her why has it not left California yet and has been sitting since Wednesday.

She didn’t know and said it could be because Monday was a holiday. She said she asked around and nobody really knows. So much for $8500 shipment that nobody knows what’s going on with it. She said it should leave tonight. I will believe it when I see it.

I had $100 packages handled and tracked better than this. Had 2 pins drop shipped by FedEx with no issue from Stern and CGC. Sorry but just need to vent. Now

493776E6-4C56-47DA-B02D-1193611037F0 (resized).jpeg493776E6-4C56-47DA-B02D-1193611037F0 (resized).jpeg
#8595 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I’m thinking about getting one when they make some later in the year. How much tinkering or fixing should I expect to do? Do you expect the late builds will built with any running fixes?
I’ve been reading the rules there’s quite a lot of modes as well as so many multiballs. I can’t think of any other game with as many different MB modes.
I had an Elvira on loan for a week around 1 year ago was able to play a lot but didn’t complete too many modes and was just scratching the surface.

There's always going to be some tinkering/adjusting to do, but mine delivered a couple weeks ago has been solid and seems to have the main fixes from previous runs in place. The crypt shoots consistently (prior to putting the gargoyle mod on the kick out opening - I need to bend the kickout flap just slightly now so the ball doesn't make contact with the mod on the way out), the trunk lock & ramp haven't had any issues, and the attachment point for the left orbit exit screw is an open horseshoe so the end of the guide can be adjusted easily instead of just having a hole for the screw.

I adjusted the end of that left orbit guide out so the ball doesn't touch the sling when exiting the orbit, and other than that the only tinkering I've had to do so far was on the post that holds the ball behind the backboard. The post was binding a bit against the hole it goes through so it was sometimes getting hung up and balls weren't getting held properly when a haunt started. Very easy fix though to just add a couple washers to the screws holding the post coil to the backboard so it doesn't rub against the edge of that hole anymore and now it's working great.

Only thing I might check on is to see if there's a way to change the aim of the ball kicking out from the cellar just a slight bit. Right now it's going near the tip of my right flipper. It's fine 95% of the time but a few times it's sent it SDTM. I'd like it to hit a slight bit more toward the center of the flipper to try to control it a bit easier on the kickout and prevent any SDTM. I keyword searched this forum but didn't see anything on adjusting the aim of that kickout. My pitch is at 6.9 and it's level left to right both at the flippers and by the house. It's not a big issue so far at all though, just more of an "if I have time I'll look into it" type of thing.

Edit: I forgot about the shooter lane. That's the main adjustment I want to make on mine. The ball seems to drift slightly left as it goes up the metal shooter lane after it passes the forks, so it hits the inner guide on the orbit and doesn't go around very cleanly. When I adjust it by prying the left side up to prevent the drift it works for a game or two but then goes back out of alignment. There doesn't seem to be a good way to get that metal shooter lane ramp out to put some support under it to counter the lean without taking the whole orbit ball guide out. On AIQ there was a big opening under that part so I was able to wedge something under it, but there doesn't seem to be a similar opening underneath it on Elvira.

#8596 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Looks a lot like my EHOH [quoted image]

Yep, it must have been your pin.

I really like the look of your pin. I was able to figure out how to mount the boney beast head right at the entrance of the right ramp. I took the ribs and ran them down both sides of the plastic ramps and it looks awesome IMO. I wanted to incorporate some of the toys from SS, so I was able to add the boney beast, the coffin top to the stiff in the coffin, the boney flippers and the dancing boogie men (although I haven’t added them yet). The ribs doesn’t get in the way of the trunk and Medisynl mods that I have on the pin as well.

I’ll be sending in a pic to this thread soon, so thanks for your help fellas. Such a fantastic pin and the house ranks up there with the MM castle as one of the best toys with added features ever added to the pin.

#8597 2 years ago
Quoted from Mageek:

Sling power is under Adjustments>Game Feature Adjustments #266

THANK YOU! For that info. I think I had gave up looking around #180 before this info.

(and I found you don't have to click it all the way up to #266, a lot faster to go backwards).

Quoted from Mageek:

You get to house party by starting half of the haunts

Thanks! We finally made it one time each.

I really look forward to seeing even more on this very awesome game!

#8598 2 years ago

Well Elvira is finally on her way home!!!

DB5B52E9-BC61-4C4C-97C3-69F8411028DA (resized).pngDB5B52E9-BC61-4C4C-97C3-69F8411028DA (resized).png
#8599 2 years ago

ok day 2, made to Gappa Angry or whatever it is called... Super fun!!

So cool! this pin is really fun.

#8600 2 years ago

Pin has been pretty solid thus far. Slight gargoyle adjustment and the connector at the bottom of the crypt for the optoboard got unplugged somehow mid-play (weird) but I am having some difficulty with the ball rolling back out the front of the house.

Assuming it's bouncing off the back of the subway behind the playfied and coming back out as a softer shot sticks no problem. Any adjustment for that or when the game slows a little bit does it resolve?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 26.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

Trade
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,124 posts in this topic. You are on page 172 of 363.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/172?hl=2manyhobbies and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.