IMG_0412 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0414 (resized).jpeg
20240417_211237 (resized).jpg
IMG_5084.jpeg
IMG_5121 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5119 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5120 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,115 posts in this topic. You are on page 167 of 363.
#8301 2 years ago

Sorry about that Medisinyl. When I was typing it I thought it wasn’t correct, but honestly, I was being lazy and didn’t feel like checking the spelling. Haha! Thanks again for making the great mods for this game. I’ll post a pic when it arrives.

#8302 2 years ago
Quoted from orangestorm87:

Does the deadhead crypt close completely or is there a gap like many of the older games?

This is what mine looks like closed.

1D48C0BF-0829-416C-B0D4-7474B39681B1 (resized).jpeg1D48C0BF-0829-416C-B0D4-7474B39681B1 (resized).jpeg
#8303 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Medysinal = Medisinyl
Sorry for such a confusing name. I first started using it when making a priest/healer class character in EverQuest Online Adventures when I was 18 (2003). I guess it stuck

Hah - what server did you play on? I had a magician named Beguilaen (another difficult name to spell) on The Rathe. I think I played all the way to level 85 before I returned to real life.

#8304 2 years ago

Back in the club!

16DE5901-0568-4D7B-922C-C517470A06F6 (resized).jpeg16DE5901-0568-4D7B-922C-C517470A06F6 (resized).jpeg
#8305 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Back in the club![quoted image]

Will it stay?

#8306 2 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

I kind of like the look of the retrorefurb blades. Thinking about grabbing a set.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I have these multicolored blades from Tilt. They look great, but I must say I like the Retro Refurbs blades as much or more. Pretty sweet.

EE5E8134-7BCB-4447-B043-84274E69BB98 (resized).jpegEE5E8134-7BCB-4447-B043-84274E69BB98 (resized).jpeg
#8307 2 years ago

What about mirror blades for Elvira? That is the direction I've been leaning on this one. I could be swayed, however.

#8308 2 years ago

Only time will tell! She stood out above the crowd far enough to get an encore. So far the only one that has truly stuck after more than one time in my gameroom is Wonka CE.

#8309 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I have these multicolored blades from Tilt. They look great, but I must say I like the Retro Refurbs blades as much or more. Pretty sweet.
[quoted image]

I have these as well. They look great. Very happy with them.

#8310 2 years ago

Anyone know where to find the black nubs of death (aka rail bumpers) that this game uses? Mine are beat to sh*t and all I can find are blue ones.

#8311 2 years ago

Let's get set up!!!

PXL_20210524_202732288 (resized).jpgPXL_20210524_202732288 (resized).jpg
#8312 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Let's get set up!!!
[quoted image]

Does this mean that the offer you made for mine is off the table?

Congrats!

#8313 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Does this mean that the offer you made for mine is off the table?

Congrats!

Right? My distributor got cut from 5 to 2 (I was the 3rd order), then ultimate received 4. Lucky me!

#8314 2 years ago

Having a issue with the ball getting stuck behind the house on weak plunges. If I plunge a second ball it knocks the first ball out and replaces it. A left orbit shot knocks it out. 2 videos here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sv36dsll1fc1z4t/ehoh%20ball%20stuck.mp4?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gkwfnodyfw8d8xy/EHOH%20BALL%20STUCK%202.mp4?dl=0

Game was built May 12

#8315 2 years ago
Quoted from BigPinDaddy:

Having a issue with the ball getting stuck behind the house on weak plunges. If I plunge a second ball it knocks the first ball out and replaces it. A left orbit shot knocks it out. 2 videos here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sv36dsll1fc1z4t/ehoh%20ball%20stuck.mp4?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gkwfnodyfw8d8xy/EHOH%20BALL%20STUCK%202.mp4?dl=0
Game was built May 12

I can't see what's going on at all in these videos. My suggestion is to take off the house and then troubleshoot with a clear point of view.

#8316 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Right? My distributor got cut from 5 to 2 (I was the 3rd order), then ultimate received 4. Lucky me!

Same here, Jason texted me while ago that my game was ready to be picked up, when it was looking like it may be August.

Is everyone here covered now?

Or is there anyone here that placed a order months ago and is still waiting?

Just curious.

#8317 2 years ago
Quoted from BigPinDaddy:

Having a issue with the ball getting stuck behind the house on weak plunges.

Same issue on my May 12th build. Haven't had time to dig into it yet. Let me know if you sort it out before I do lol. I'll do the same

#8318 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Same issue on my May 12th build. Haven't had time to dig into it yet. Let me know if you sort it out before I do lol. I'll do the same

Gonna take the house off this weekend and see what I find. I was hoping I could avoid that.

#8319 2 years ago

Did Stern change the back door entrance/skill shot on later models to make the skill shot easier to make? Or was there a fix kit for that? Mine was built Nov, 2019 and that shot is pretty hard to make. I like it that way. Maybe 1/3 of my plunges end up in the back door. The plunge must be just right.

#8320 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

Same here, Jason texted me while ago that my game was ready to be picked up, when it was looking like it may be August.
Just curious.

My distributor last Friday said Stern shipped mine to him, so hopefully he receives it Wednesday and then notifies me. Fingers still crossed. Not ordering shaker or art blades yet. I put deposit down in November.

#8321 2 years ago

Got the call! My NIB Premium is coming today!!! WHOOO HOOOO

#8322 2 years ago

Just curious.

Hey everyone been lurking w/o a profile since I ordered EHOH back in February, I was told last week I'm in August run now. Atleast I finally have a profile now, looking hard for a silver lining here

#8323 2 years ago

My work still just has a deposit down. No word on actual machine yet. So hoping to join everyone soon.

#8324 2 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Anyone know where to find the black nubs of death (aka rail bumpers) that this game uses? Mine are beat to sh*t and all I can find are blue ones.

I wrote to Stern and they are telling me they only know this game to have blue nubs of death. But mine came with black ones. I looked online and every playfield pic I can find has blue ones. Do any of you have black ones or is mine a one-off? LOL

#8325 2 years ago

Thanks Jason!!!

image_50411265 (resized).JPGimage_50411265 (resized).JPG
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#8326 2 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

I wrote to Stern and they are telling me they only know this game to have blue nubs of death. But mine came with black ones. I looked online and every playfield pic I can find has blue ones. Do any of you have black ones or is mine a one-off? LOL

I have to ask the question - you are sure they are black and not just extremely dirty blue ones? The blue ones do turn black with graphite dust over time, but generally just in the area that the ball strikes.

I don’t see the ramp bumpers on Marco/PBL etc in anything but blue. Are you the original owner? Maybe a previous owner made black ones or painted them?

#8327 2 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Never seen black ones on an Elvira , did you get this new? If not is it possible someone put the wrong type material, I have 2300 games on mine and no wear at all on the blue ones....

#8328 2 years ago

Here's what I have. I reversed their direction after one side got bad and when doing so noticed they are made just like the blue ones. They aren't like, a hack where someone just cut black material. They have the proper metal screw holes and all that. So weird!

But I'll tell ya they do look waaaay better than the blue ones in that they blend in so you don't even see them. If Stern didn't actually do black, they should have.

PXL_20210525_181153067 (resized).jpgPXL_20210525_181153067 (resized).jpg
#8329 2 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Here's what I have. I reversed their direction after one side got bad and when doing so noticed they are made just like the blue ones. They aren't like, a hack where someone just cut black material. They have the proper metal screw holes and all that. So weird!
But I'll tell ya they do look waaaay better than the blue ones in that they blend in so you don't even see them. If Stern didn't actually do black, they should have.
[quoted image]

Wow those are hammered. How many plays does that game have?

I do like the black color though.

#8330 2 years ago

Mine are black as well.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#8331 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

Mine are black as well.

YESSS!!! I'm not crazy. I really was starting to think someone just did this one-off at the Stern factory to mess with me.

Quoted from Damonator:

Wow those are hammered. How many plays does that game have?

Probably 1,500 pretty long plays.

#8332 2 years ago

I ordered mine in mid January. Distributor told me he is not getting enough in May production and may not get enough in August to fulfill my order.

#8333 2 years ago

I ordered mine in early March I am fearful that my distributer doesn't want to tell me the bad news that I still have a long wait ahead of me

#8334 2 years ago

Just curious.

Ordered mine February, with April / May expectations, got the email beginning of May with bad news looks like August followed by an email last week saying they got one extra in the May run. Just got the call from FedEx Freight and mine is coming Thursday!. Better to be lucky then good

#8335 2 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Mine has the Black nubs in front of the left ramp as well.

#8336 2 years ago
Quoted from BigPinDaddy:

Game was built May 12

Mine is May 15.

I had a long day and I have done everything except leveling it (my basement floor is not level at all), and turning it on.

One stupid question. The paper under the glass says remove cable tie & foam.

The foam was easy to spot, but I do not see a cable tie anywhere.

Thanks for any help!

#8337 2 years ago

Mine is May 15.
I had a long day and I have done everything except leveling it (my basement floor is not level at all), and turning it on.
One stupid question. The paper under the glass says remove cable tie & foam.
The foam was easy to spot, but I do not see a cable tie anywhere.
Thanks for any help!

Check the gargoyles rods under the playfield

#8338 2 years ago

Just curious.

Im on for an august run..and unfortunately have no way of knowing where i am on the list or what my chances are due to the current and projected distributor shorts at play. My distro guy clammed up and sterns a wall. Trying to keep the faith..seeing production moving in any capacity is at least a good sign of more on the way. The action here at pinside is keeping me sane. Thanks pinside!

Im kinda concerned about this ball getting stuck behind house on this new run. Taking that house off does not exactly look like fun. Hope thats an easy fix BigPinDaddy

#8339 2 years ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

Im on for an august run..and unfortunately have no way of knowing where i am on the list or what my chances are due to the current and projected distributor shorts at play. My distro guy clammed up and sterns a wall. Trying to keep the faith..seeing production moving in any capacity is at least a good sign of more on the way. The action here at pinside is keeping me sane. Thanks pinside!
Im kinda concerned about this ball getting stuck behind house on this new run. Taking that house off does not exactly look like fun. Hope thats an easy fix BigPinDaddy

For what it’s worth mine (May 14 build) has been trouble free out of the box.

#8340 2 years ago

House is like 6 screws. I have taken it off at least three times. It's very easy.
If you don't like maintenance, this pin might frustrate you more than others.

#8341 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Mine is May 15th and has the same issue with the ball handing up before the gate behind the house. I’ll dig into it this weekend as well.

#8342 2 years ago
Quoted from Izzy24:

Mine is May 15th and has the same issue with the ball handing up before the gate behind the house. I’ll dig into it this weekend as well.

Mine is being delivered today. I hope this isn't a problem with all the current run games. You'd think something like that would have been noticed by QC and fixed before shipping. Are any others experiencing the same issue?

#8344 2 years ago

Just came to say my distributor called and my EHOH is on its way. That is all.

#8345 2 years ago

Delivery was delayed 3 different times by FedEx, but it finally showed up today.

20210526_100338 (resized).jpg20210526_100338 (resized).jpg

#8346 2 years ago
Quoted from Nstone4425:

Just came to say my distributor called and my EHOH is on its way. That is all.

Kyle came through for you? Good to hear.

#8347 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Kyle came through for you? Good to hear.

Yes sir!! Can't wait!

#8348 2 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Delivery was delayed 3 different times by FedEx, but it finally showed up today.
[quoted image]

Congrats!! And a new mini fridge also I see? Hopefully my distributor receives mine today or tomorrow.

#8349 2 years ago

Love this game.

A5DF9B6C-8158-458F-963C-80E0161C7FF3 (resized).jpegA5DF9B6C-8158-458F-963C-80E0161C7FF3 (resized).jpeg
#8350 2 years ago

This game is top! Beautiful! With simple rules, but when we launch several missions at the same time, we have to make decisions quickly! A very good game!
P1050985 (resized).JPGP1050985 (resized).JPG
P1050986 (resized).JPGP1050986 (resized).JPG
P1050987 (resized).JPGP1050987 (resized).JPG
Will Elvira house be sold?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

Trade
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

There are 18,115 posts in this topic. You are on page 167 of 363.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/167?hl=mrcleanhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.